понедельник, 3 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking men in newcastle, NSW

Are you ready for sexy ride (newcastle ) 24yr

Hi Guys, I am looking for a real sexy man who can fuck my pussy and my hot big ass, I want a very hot cock who can fuck me all night, if you can fuck me give your reply fast.

If you like Big 25yr

If you like Big ASS.... You will find Here a Paradise for you And if You want Yummy ass then pull it over your hard dick here and how about nice juicy pussy?

%naugthy letty wants to gag with your cock/bj%

Hello"": Were are all the man/ mature proffesional/ (high educated man have sexual needs to/and fantasies and i can make them true! that know what a good girl is. Im very discrete, fun and sexy ddfree/clean

Single Girl looking (Newcastle) 21yr

I'm just a single 21 year old looking for someone decent to hangout with, have good conversation, and something that will eventually lead into a relationship. Not looking for sex, although I do enjoy it quite a bit (it's an addition, not a completi [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий