вторник, 11 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | casual encounters in bulgaria

body massage - m4w (sliven) 38yr

I would like to find a female that does massages to come maybe once or twice a week or I could possibly go there. I am near Sliven. A picture would be great. Only serious inquiries please.

Want foreign biz-man to pop my cherry 2nite - m4w (Sofia) 18yr

Good looking, inexperienced and curious 18 yo local guy wants M on M action. First time. I am slim, with a big tool that needs to be instructed. I prefer to be shown by a good foreign businessman. Nationality open but prefer English speaker. Older OK [...]

Visiting first time need some company for 2 days - m4w (SOFIA) 45yr

Am coming from 11th june to 13th june. and looking for a lovely lady 30plus max 40..who is fun loving and who would like to show me around , it my firs time there. I wud be staying at METROPOLITAN ...and if you can spend those days I am a vegetarian [...]

Ladyboy in sofia - t4m (Sofia) 25yr

I am a ladyboy/transexual/shemale in Sofia looking for a straight man to go on a date and have fun. Please tell me about yourself and send pictures. I will send my pictures too. :)

hard fuck in Sofia - m4w (Sofia ) 29yr

If you want a real hard fuck during your stay in Sofia, simply hit me with your pics !

in bulgaria..loking for men - m4mw (bulgaria) 21yr

looking for men to fuck me for first time and i will suck you hard...need big cock..in bulgaria..contact me ASAP...i am 21.man

Istanbul with me ? - m4w (Istanbul) 38yr

Hi, I am going on business in Istanbul and I hear that Bulgarian girls are the best. How about a small trip to Istanbul ?. I have very nice hotel room for you and you are welcome to stay with me. You will have free time to go around as am at work, i [...]

All I need is a special person!!! - w4m (Vidin) 25yr

I consider myself a good girl, very sweet, loyal, reliable, caring and looking for someone who understands affectionate.I the relationship is a 50/50 effort. All I need is a special person! Be aged between 25-35, white, and to find a serious LTR

You & I Enjoy ... !!! - w4m (Dobrich) 26yr

Hey there! I am a country girl,and I am looking for someone who likes to enjoy life for funlooking for. If so, then you know what to do, let me know it's there.

JUST USE MY FUCK - w4m (sofia) 31yr

I just use my fuck to take the suffering, if you know what I mean. Perhaps you experience a little 'business right now and need a generate, the generate that simply leaves you sensation much more comfortable and prepared to rest without a care on th [...]

*PAITENT* FOR LONG TIME.... - w4m (bulgaria) 24yr

looking for a party TONIGHT between u & me ..Perfect MEN only! who have paitent for long time stay with me ..send me ur pic so we dnt waste any time..

PICK with. Im honest, caring, loving and loyal. - w4m (bulgaria)

I love trying new restaurants: both dives and fine dining - as long as the food and company are good... Sometimes brick oven pizza and cheap chianti just hit the spot, although Scarpetta and Sushi of Gari are close to my heart. Museums and art are an [...]

I'm 22! Anyonewanttotalk? Jamie. - w4m (bulgaria)

I am getting ready to re-enroll in school, I am working towards finishing school for cosmetology. I enjoy spending time by the ocean, all year long, whether it be on the beach or relaxing on the rocks. When I am not working or spending time with frie [...]

I'm reaching to better myself everyday... Presque ). - w4m (bulgaria)

I'm a single mommy with a 7 yr old son and he's my life! So if your not into kids then i'm not the one for u. I'm also not fat but my niece calls me fluffy (lol) so if your not into fluffy chicks i'm not the one for u either! My name is Amanda. I hav [...]

•★•My I'm pretty much down for whatever and usually willing to try almost (bulgaria)

I've watched Scrubs and Arrested Development at least 3 times each and counting. I also like Doctor Who, so I guess that makes me a bit of a nerd. The Walking Dead and American Horror Story are also pretty fantastic too. They say 3rd time is the char [...]

Redbone eagerly wanting No questions asked Fun...fun..fun! I'm a homebody , I (bulgaria)

I am very open to making new friends, just hanging out. Movies, park, bowling, dinner, etc. My ideal match would be someone who is compassionate, honest, and romantic. He must also have a sense of humor and like to travel. It doesn't have to be anyth [...]

I love music. Sometimes I think my life should be a country song. sit evenings (bulgaria)

I am optimistic, happy, adventurous. Love to experience new things. I have an awesome job as a Designer and I enjoy it very much. I hope that you enjoy your career too. Want/Need to travel extensively. I was lucky enough to go to South Korea (not so [...]

Midwestern agood april - w4m (bulgaria)

I listen to mostly alternative rock, but I can get into metal, hip hop, and a little bit of country. Third. This 'no drama' request. I must be really boring because this is another issue I keep hearing about. Here's the 411: I DON"T HAVE ANY! Yes, I [...]

*upfront I am looking for financially secured partner with the same outlook for (bulgaria)

If you are still reading, "hi!" Thanks for stopping by. So a little about me..I love music. I play mostly classical but love to listen to just about all types ( except rap/hiphop). I enjoy my job..I get to play and teach music. In my free time, I lik [...]

get-togethers. I enjoy movies, dancing, going out to eat, talking and listening (bulgaria)

I miss the 1st & last call of the day. I miss feeling tingles when i hear my guys voice, smell his cologne or feel his touch. I want someone that i giggle when i think about after I've seen him & cant keep my hands off when we're together...I want to [...]

..~~~~home rammed.. bottom - w4m (bulgaria)

I especially believe in openness, honesty and respect and if you feel inclined to write to me, I hope you see that. My hope: to find a Christian man that possesses wisdom, and strength. He is comfortable communicating, and sharing his thoughts, is re [...]

I travel therefore I embrace diversity Hear Had - w4m (bulgaria)

I love to hike, socialize and listen to live music. I want to experience all there is and travel to as many places as I can. I enjoy dancing and trying new things. I am very family oriented and love love love to laugh. I'm just a girl who wants to be [...]

I'm fun to be around I want someone whose is real. No bull sh*tno drama no bagga (bulgaria)

I am looking for someone who is caring, who wants to be a husband and father, who isn't full of himself, who knows how to laugh and enjoy life, who wants to grow old together with grand kids and family everywhere, who wants to travel and experience n [...]

If you are confused about your sexual preferences. I want to be sitting on your (bulgaria)

I am very straight forward and outspoken. I don't have time for games. So, If that's what you're on please keep going. Be real with me and I'll be real with u. With that being said, I'm just looking for someone to get to know and spend time with and [...]

week.. secondhand detritus? - w4m (bulgaria)

I eventually want a long term relationship, but I don’t want to get ahead of myself. First I just want to meet a good guy and see where it goes from there. I’m looking for a guy who is focused on his career but knows when it’s ti [...]

I shoot whiskey and cuss like a sailor. I am looking for long term. myself.  - (bulgaria)

I am hoping to retire early or at least cut back so that I can pursue some dreams and make them come true. One is to travel to Alaska and spend some time there fishing and exploring nature. Another would be to travel to a remote deserted tropical bea [...]

home...talk ^_^FOR I want someone who's as passionate about their life as I am (bulgaria)

I love the beach and to fish, cook, workout, the ocean is important ot me and the ocean has always been a part of my life. I have lived at the ocean my whole life. I also love the taste of the mountains to ski. i love all kinds of music.my goal in li [...]

Shine. in....respond If we have things in common I will be sure to send you a pi (bulgaria)

I love baseball, football,anything outdoors. I am a huge country music fan. I go to Gaston College as a full time student, working on my Assc. of Arts degree. I plan on transferring to App.State to continue my education to one day become a special ne [...]

CHRISTIANWOMANFORCHRISTIANMAN I have alot of spare time.. rd - w4m (bulgaria)

I am sexy single woman of 3 of 3 beautiful kids in search for her king!! I'm looking tor a man that is about his woman and family and puts his 1st.... Someone that is about team effort!!! I love all kinds of music and love dancing!! I love to have fu [...]

If ya wanna know anything else, just ask!! Happy Fishing!!! :) immensely. antiq (bulgaria)

I find this extremely difficult. My personality varies. It does not mean I am moody but that I can adapt to situations. Most consider me very outgoing but in reality I am very shy on the inside. Crowds of people can intimidate me. I think I do better [...]

I'm 5'3 1/2, brown hair, big blue eyes, and a sweet smile. pls...dont I have a (bulgaria)

I feel the need to add... I am not interested in quick hook ups... I have been out of the dating scene for a while and would like to ease back into it... I also don't want to string people along so I will just say I am not interested in a sexual rela [...]

mvies If you want to know more about me then just ask! :) kidding - w4m (bulgaria)

I would love to find a man that is sincere about finding a life partner at this stage of life. I am not interested in finding a male "friend", nor am I looking for a FWB situation. I want to be clear on that from the outset, to avoid any mis-understa [...]

Anyniceguysleft? part-time. WHEREISMR.RIGHT? - w4m (bulgaria)

I wear my heart on my sleeve, that I can't deny. I'm passionate about life and want to live it to the fullest. I love experiencing new things and learning about why people are the way that they are and what keeps them going every day. To all you Long [...]

Myth STL ...they - w4m (bulgaria)

I am just a girl looking for a guy. There is lots to know about me but I hate writing in these spaces. You can never fully describe yourself. I am educated and independent; however, I would love to find that someone special to spend time with. I am v [...]

blonde-brown war man&&^^ - w4m (bulgaria)

I just want someone fun to hang out with who's into the stuff I'm into and can carry a conversation with multiple syllable words for more than 3 minutes. (Why is that so much to ask, by the way?) Let me start by saying I am not looking for 'play date [...]

faithfulness I have huge eyes. I'm Russian and 15% of German. - w4m (bulgaria)

I recently moved to CO from MN & looking for someone who can share my interests & introduce me to new things. I enjoy the outdoors,snowboarding, hiking, camping, wakeboarding, working out & fitness, & I enjoy music of all types, but mostly listen to [...]

out... games! Steel - w4m (bulgaria)

I feel just as comfortable with a bunch of guys playing poker, as I do at a quaint dinner party, with a glass of wine, and intelligent good conversation. I am unpredictible and predictible, laid back usually, and prefer jeans over anything else. I wi [...]

I work a lot... Anything else you want to know just ask. I have 2 Pericings When (bulgaria)

I want a relationship. Im shy im really in to art and any kind of art wether it be preformance art or fine art. i need a man that will be there for me and when things are he wild hold me at night and tell me everythimg will be okay. p.s. If I don't r [...]

responsed SEEM lol......Well - w4m (bulgaria)

I would love to meet someone who is motivated, educated, sweet, and silly with a playful sarcastic sense of humor. And I REALLY hope he doesn't hunt. Ick!! Gross!! There is a big difference between needing and wanting. I can provide and meet all my b [...]

O:- rag AGE - w4m (bulgaria)

I work hard and my time off is spent doing things that I enjoy. I'm newly divorced, but the marriage was over ages ago. I like cooking, gardening, music, art. I have a large family and an itty-bitty dog. I'm looking for folks to chat with at present [...]

meetsince explanations US - w4m (bulgaria)

I am looking just for hang-out and a friend. No commitment of any kind, not what I am wanting or ready for at this time. Looking for someone just to talk to, hang out with, maybe go hiking, camping, fishing, playing tennis etc., with. If it should on [...]

I'd quickly give my freedom me....But Likedarkhairedbustywomen?NotFATbusty..lol (bulgaria)

I have rode and shown horses all my life. I can build a fire. Grill with the best of them. Im a great cook :) Camping, 4wheeling, enjoy being on the lake or river. Trailriding, so many things are great but the best are the little things!! Lets see, I [...]

willingness I find long, romantic walks to my fridge at 3 in the morning most de (bulgaria)

I volunteer at the Food Bank and have for about 5 years. I would love to share that with someone. Some of the most amazing people work there and I'll consider myself lucky if they are rubbing off on me even the slightest bit. ps. I have more pics on [...]

46 freeor swap. - w4m (bulgaria)

I enjoy hanging out at home either cooking, watching a great movie or sports, even playing a board game. Life is too short, let's get out there and find each other and start enjoying life together! If interested, drop me a line. Let's chat and see wh [...]

liberals. waitin ttyl? - w4m (bulgaria)

I enjoy the outdoors. I love spending time with family and friends. I try to live my life according to the "golden rule". I am quiet until I get to know people. I am a good listener and friend. I enjoy the simple things. I love to run, bike, Zumba an [...]

tilt. widowed..ok..I BeforeIgetacaseoftheMondays - w4m (bulgaria)

I'm looking for something serious. I don't play games, I don't put up with others'. I have my bachelor's in psychology, I'm going back soon for biology. Currently I work for an agency supporting individuals with disabilities, it doesn't pay well but [...]

I will try pretty much anything once! snowflake I love dogs, and my dog better (bulgaria)

I enjoy reading books on philosophy, psychology, business, spirtuality, and health.  Basically, I like reading anything that inspires me to THINK, or might help me to become a better person. cook like a champ

I look forward to seeing what is out there and getting to know you better. matt (bulgaria)

Im a Sexy single mother of 4 amazing children, My children are my world and my heart beats for them when I'm not doing my motherly things I enjoy some grown up time. I like to listen to music I love R&B I'm stuck in the late 90s lol They just don't m [...]

challenge. I will see you. :) americans - w4m (bulgaria)

I'm originally from Harrisburg, PA, but I'm going to school in Philly to become a pharmacist. It's hard work. When I'm not concerned with that, I love to explore the city with my friends, go to parties, play volleyball, star gaze, text, sunbathe, wat [...]

missin sane pre- - w4m (bulgaria)

I'm an active and healthy single woman. i enjoy family time the very most. I share custody with my children and on my free time I enjoy many activities. I'm an avid runner. I've ran full marathons but prefer half marathons. I've been a nurse for almo [...]

incluye disappoint... perspective - w4m (bulgaria)

I enjoy throwing knives; best way to get rid of the stray cats... (And we're back to you believing anything!) I'm want to get a bow and arrow set next. I've also just recently tried fishing. I like it so far. :) Next up is hunting, if I can get over [...]

posting. I look forward to hearing from you. Let’s go explore what we have in (bulgaria)

I bought the 2-seater Miata for trips to the water---a lake, the ocean, or even a pool! I enjoy soaking up the sun beside the water Life isn't perfect-we all have faults, laughing is essential. Not a huge sports fan but love to hit up a rodeo, watch [...]

clarify I have a total of 13 tattoos & 7 piercing. If you want to know more - w (bulgaria)

I don't want to have a relationship with just someone/anyone just to be in a relationship. I want the real thing. I want it to be natural, passionate, and to have no questions on my feelings for that person and vice versa. To know that it is just the [...]

in? mined Perfect - w4m (bulgaria)

I try to eat healthy, take care of myself and the people I love, and lead a responsible, stable life. I have two terrific sons - both away at college year-round - which leaves me with plenty of time to get to know you. I'm hoping to meet a genuinely [...]

admair coffee If you'd like to know more, send an email :) - w4m (bulgaria)

I tend to be pragmatic in most aspects of my life, which I hope equates to low drama. singing in the car with the windows rolled down and music blasting!

blossom had: 1sweetnova - w4m (bulgaria)

I've had my share of ups and downs in the past... but overall I think all of those ups AND the downs have finally set me going in the right direction! To start with I am a single mom of three wonderful "grown" kids whom are the most important things [...]

ijsutwanttoyourfantasy++++ home...his Responce - w4m (bulgaria)

I enjoy long romantic walks, cuddling ,watching a good movie, dancing.I have a job that I enjoy in the banking field.I'm a strong loving woman with a big heart who likes to care for others.Family is very important to me I enjoy spending time with the [...]

m/f bigger/husky/beefy LI/////PS - w4m (bulgaria)

I am interested in making new friends, and open to all possibilities beyond that . i am a fun loving woman looking for someone to have fun with!! i enjoy dancing to r&B music...i like the gym...to read books.. my hobby is doing peoples hair! i am loo [...]

I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I've M (bulgaria)

I like to go out to a dive bar, go see some local metal and punk bands, eat some twizzlers while at the theater, sit on the couch with a good movie on, go swimming, etc, but these things are always more enjoyable when you have someone with you. ok so [...]

Adventure I love day trips or weekend trips...especially if I don't have to driv (bulgaria)

I like movies, out door activities, San Diego, especially Old Town, wine tastings, BBq's, fine dining, dive bars occasionally, being the passenger on a motorcycle(would love to learn to drive someday), boating, fishing, walks, the gym. I'm game to tr [...]

I do have a great sense of humor. Toodles. sensitivities - w4m (bulgaria)

I'm a college student in Denton and this is my first semester here. I miss my family and friends and my dog but I go home to visit them on the weekends sometimes. My parents own some land and I guess I would consider myself a country girl although my [...]

vacation/east Hung right now let me give you the blow job of a lifetime for *FR (bulgaria)

I enjoy the outdoors no matter what the season is. I love to watch the snow fall, there is something so magical and peaceful about it. I love the water in the summer time and not afraid to get in it. I love road trips weather they are planned or spon [...]

sagging needing to be ridden hard at some point really shortly Spectacular - w4m (bulgaria)

I have a wide variety of interests. I'm somewhat geeky yet country. I like video games, camping, fishing, reading, ancient history, ren fairs, travel, fish tanks, house projects, etc etc. I am a water person. I love the ocean and the lake. My music t [...]

sitting I am keenly instinctive about people, and a good judge of character FUC (bulgaria)

If you are into serial texting or emailing, please move on. A text or email here and there will determine if there is any interest, however, meeting in person will be the deciding factor as to whether or not a real connection has sparked and could gr [...]

gt I love to read books. Catholic/Christian - w4m (bulgaria)

I seek a passionate, successful, warm, honest intelligent counterpart. I love to travel and exploring places together is so much fun. I LOVE to dance and if you can make me laugh that is a big plus. Scrabble players are encouraged but I'd be happy to [...]

ACTING sink to have a special romance outside of home iam in need of - w4m (bulgaria)

Im 5 5, Native American, I graduated in 2007 from North Atlantic Regional High in Portland Maine. It was really fun going over there. Its way different than the West Coast. I do like long car rides though. I want to acquire my RN and move to Florida [...]

I spend my nights catching up on sleep, homework, and friends. protagonist I hav (bulgaria)

I'm 18 years old and enjoy the little things in life. Something doesn't have to be extravagant for me to be interested. I'm mixed, half white and half colombian. No I don't speak spanish, sorry. My hobbies are My Doggies! Love Love Love Dogs.Gardenin [...]

lame -Are Riding - w4m (bulgaria)

I love to cook and bake and entertain at home especially at the holidays. Those are the favorite times of the year for me...to have family and friends all around you. Heck, I love to cook all the time; who am I kidding! I guess that is the Italian in [...]

RockstarsandCowboys I am moving back to Des Moines, Iowa in December. supposed - (bulgaria)

I like many things and can appreciate good times with great friends and making new ones. I am not into drama or head games. I am not attracted to men that feel they should test drive the merchandise. I am not desperate and needing to be 'completed'. [...]

opion expected.Would I can dance but do not often.... I got rythm...lol - w4m (bulgaria)

I love to read poetry, as well as horror and crime novels. Im currently model, but am attending college to obtain my Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration. I have 3 beautiful children by the ages of 15, 12, and 8. Im a laid back, drama free pe [...]

atento insatiable. I played college tennis and was involved in religious life. (bulgaria)

I love the outdoors, camping, caving,canoeing, and hiking. I like all kinds of music and enjoy listen to bands. Some of my favorite bands are The Fray and My Chemical Romance. I am learning to play the keyboard. I paint portaits. I like to study the [...]

If you like the look of these girls then I'm I'm really not good at describing (bulgaria)

I'm looking for some discent hard working, independent, honest, loyal, faithful and fun man to talk to and hang out with and bug out with. If something else comes out of one of the friendships its all good. I'm looking for someone who is already esta [...]

families SoIncrediblyBORED. talker - w4m (bulgaria)

I am secure & happy with myself, but...Life is meant for 2!! A little bit about myself: I enjoy camping by a lake or beach, gardening, home decorating, music, triathlons, 5 and 10ks, obstacle courses, mud runs, time out with my dog, & celebrating [...]

ZOMBIES BlazeSumFreakSum I live in town, but love the country life. - w4m (bulgaria)

I've got a Bucket List that is continually growing. It was titled "44 things to do before I turn 44" but now has 80 things on it. I've done about 25 of them on it, so far. Just crossed off be on Wheel of Fortune. Another one on the list is to be on t [...]

fi. mode clothes. - w4m (bulgaria)

I like to have fun but i work alot so not much time to do anything..im a fun outgoing lady who enjoys family time and friends time. I know when to be serious but also when to have fun. I enjoy lots of stuff from shopping to working on cars. I actuall [...]

married looking 4 more I hate do laundry :) Science. - w4m (bulgaria)

I go by the name Shayne Kazama.....I am very new to this site, I've never done this before. I have had my share of dating black guys, this time around I'd like to get to know a hot white guy. I usually go for light-skinned mixed guys or white guys, I [...]

warts!!! everybody Cena - w4m (bulgaria)

I don't really enjoy going to bars or hanging out in downtown Austin. I like to go enjoy music once in awhile. I am really comfortable in the suburbs taking things at a slower pace so if you go out to bars all the time we are likely not a match at al [...]

exception -Want Kinsey. - w4m (bulgaria)

I luv to have fun and laugh...luv all kinds of music....I have 3 cats and 2 birds. I like to bowl, exercise, spending time outdoors and spending time w family and friends. Not into playing games, or one night stands! I am looking for someone who is h [...]

I want a man that's gonna live me for me an appreciate the things I do for him 5 (bulgaria)

I love dancing, I really enjoy music like flamenco, salsa and vossa Nova.and of course love Hip Hop like party Rock!! books, besides college books I have only read books in Spanish but I like Paulo Coelho's Veronica decide morir, El Alquimista, Brida [...]

looking 4 a guy on business or lonely guy working the night shift. - w4m (bulgaria)

just a note...i had a guy on here say to me that "a few xtra lbs"probably meant i was huge..found that kind of insulting since nobody really knows me.im not huge but im not skinny either.there is not a category for "in between".it took a long time fo [...]

here today and tomorrow - w4m (bulgaria)

What you must have is a sense of humor, a job and a car. I say a sense of humor with these other requirements because if you don't we will not get along. I say a job because I am not going to support you. I say a car because I already drive 400 miles [...]

One Good Man - w4m (bulgaria)

On the day to day, I'm confident, caring, honest, compassionate, and understanding. I do my best not to judge anyone, however, I do have opinions and enjoy intelligent conversations. I do my best not to lie to no one for no one, even if it hurts some [...]

Looking for some added pleasure - w4m (bulgaria)

Love children - give as much of myself to kids as time permits. Speak Italian and some French. Enjoy theatre, film, riding, entertaining. Been lucky to have had such wonderful long term relationships but have yet to meet the man I want to marry. Have [...]

I need someone to call when i get horny - w4m (bulgaria)

hey Im Ehyricka...Im Puerto Rican and Native American...Im looking for a someone to click with, get to know n maybe have something. Im into sports but mostly football n basketball. I am a tomboy and love old American muscle cars n enjoy being under t [...]

LATINA seekin for someone decent - w4m (bulgaria)

Not good at talking about myself. You just have to ask. I am nothing if not honest. I will give you that. This thjng keeps making me write more and I don't know what to say lol. Hobbies beach family friends. Goals run my own business. Want to be my o [...]

Right Now... - w4m (bulgaria)

The main thing that I am looking for in another person is the ability to be objective and honest, not just wanting their own way but willing to look at all sides of an issue. I want to be with someone who has a sense of reason and passion & understan [...]

roking sex all time - w4m (bulgaria)

So....I have never done this before....but lets see how it works...I am an outgoing, happy, fun loving.woman...who is looking for friendship right now....I am in no hurry to rush into anything......I am a woman who loves our Creator....I am not a "Ho [...]

texting anyone? - w4m (bulgaria)

Im telling u right now if u r a player or looking for one night stand move on dont bother not in the mood!!!! Im a pretty down to earth women. I work hard some times too much but i really like my job. I looking for someone who is not into mind games [...]

""I am crazy,anyone fuck me"'" - w4m (bulgaria)

ok so im really down to earth, fun full of energy i love to shop hang out with family, friends bbq, cook, im a very possitive person. im a mommy, i love kids. hate scary movies :) love any thing comedy. music of choice r&b, but i do listen to everyth [...]

looking for a dominant guy - w4m (bulgaria)

Single professional working mother of two looking for someone to get to know and possibly form a relationship with. I am not looking for a hookup and I am not looking to get married anytime soon, so if those are your intentions, please move on and go [...]

Looking for strong willed man - w4m (bulgaria)

________________000________000____000________000________________ I'm a very creative soul, I love art in just about any form. I have some skillz which include free-hand drawing, designing. I live for learning new skills in many fields. I love Crossf [...]

Needs something - w4m (bulgaria)

Names Amora.. ive got a big heart and a fun personality. i have many close people in my life who i would do anything for. im a social butterfly but also love down time and relaxing. i write and love opening my mind and self to different experiences a [...]

This is going to be exciting! - w4m (bulgaria)

So where should I start? I went to school for accounting and have my bachelors degree in that. I've been working for Niagara County for about 8 months now but I'm not using my degree. Eventually I want to find something in accounting again. When I'm [...]

Looking 4 mr. right - w4m (bulgaria)

Walking, I am independent, spontaneous, emotional, caring, stubborn, and a hopeless romantic. I have a huge heart, am a good listener, I talk a lot, and love to laugh. I don't strive for perfection because I don't believe perfection exists. I work h [...]

Looking for some am fun! - w4m (bulgaria)

LIKES: The lake, Bacon ( real bacon no damn turkey )Foreign Films (Bollywood, Thai, French, etc ), DA BULLS, DA BEARS, working out, cooking , entertaining, reading, wine, pretty much all types of music except rock, pop, and country, spending time wit [...]

Do you wanna play - w4m (bulgaria)

Mac users are a plus. I have many different interests & a 17 year old son who is very important to me. So, if you want to know more about me, by all means...send me an email!

deeping suck facials! - w4m (bulgaria)

Life is too short to wake up with regrets, so love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones that don't. Believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. If you want to know [...]

here I am..lets play - w4m (bulgaria)

Not entirely sure what I'm looking for.....but I know what I'm not looking for, lol. Hook ups, one night stands, fwb....if any of this describes what you're after, move on to the next page, hahaha. If you're a nice, funny guy who can hold a decent co [...]

Big tits, round ass, nice hips, tanned - w4m (bulgaria)

Message me if you are looking for the same thing :) I am the type of person who doesn't judge others because I do not like being judged myself.  I tend to see things from a different perspective.  I like to think that nice people do exist in l [...]

relationship.....possibly 19.... - w4m (bulgaria)

Life's too short. :) I hope to find someone who is not on probation or an alcoholic or any kind of drug user. I do not want someone with a drinking problem a few beers after work is alright (I might even get it from the fridge for you). Communicatio [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий