понедельник, 10 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking women in harrisonburg

TS looking for LTR (Harrisonburg) 41yr

Attractive pre-op transsexual woman looking for a long term relationship with another open minded woman (genetic or TS female). I'm very romantic, a good cook, and an educated professional. NO MEN

fems (staunton) 20yr

I'm looking for a feminine female between the ages of 20 - 25 who doesn't play any mind games. Clean, well groomed, has a job and a car and loves to see her partner. We can start as friends, I have skype and voxer. I like to see the person I'm going [...]

Looking 4 A Vietnamese Sweety ! (Harrisonburg VA)

Hello, I am an older sexy and classy female looking for a sweet Vietnamese female, 18-25, NO YOUNGER THAN 18, for sexual fun. It can be her first time or she can know the ropes. Just be sexy, 18-30, and want to be my sex toy.....NO MEN, PERIOD....... [...]

Asian Female "18-25" Needed 4 Fun ! (H'burg) 48yr

Okay, once more I will try for a sexy Asian female....18-25...requirements, SINGLE, SEXY, SHY, D/D FREE, NON-SMOKER, SWEET, AND LOOKING FOR AN OLDER FEMALE FOR ALL THEIR SEXUAL NEEDS. I know there is a sweet and sexy ASIAN female out there needed som [...]

Couple looking for fun with another female. - mw4w (Harrisonburg) 21yr

Young couple looking for a woman to have fun wit between the ages 18 to 25. With either just me and he watches or with me and my man for a 3sum. Put party time in the subject line so I know your real! Also send pic(s)

Can You Keep A Secret ???? (HARRISONBURG VA)

Hello, now that I have your attention....I am looking for a college girl, 18-25, single, bi or lez, that wants an "OLDER" female to dominate her in every way. She should be sexy, any race welcome, 18-25, D/D free, love sex and want to be dominated. I [...]

marride and Bi-curious looking for a GF (Grottoes) 40yr

I am bi-curious and looking for a real gf, to get to know and hang out. Only serious people please, don't want games or "to play". Looking for someone that has a job and can take care of herself, not interested in having a sugar momma! I am a big wom [...]

activity partner (harrisonburg) 42yr

Need a woman that loves nascar, the beach, beer, hanging out...loud country music and cruising in jeeps with the top off! I have a complete trip paid for the hotel...at Rehoboth beach De. 2 tickets to the june 2nd race and 2 fan experience tickets.. [...]

curious - w4w 22yr

22 Black female thicker than most but carry it well.. I believe I am somewhat bi-curious never been with a female, but have thought about it. This needs to be very Discrete I am in a relationship with a male and have no intentions on leaving him and [...]

Girls

I'm Jackie and I'm looking for another girl to talk to and maybe move into something more. If interested reply with girl4u in subject line and please reply with a pic and I'll send one back! :)

looking for friends (harrisonburg)

I am a 20yr old female looking for new some friends. (Maybe fwb) im tired of bein house bound all the time. If intrested, email me at the adress above. Put "im real" in the subject bar so i know your real. & a pic. (:

Seeking Sweet "ASIAN" Female 4 Hot Sex !! (Harrisonburg VA)

Hi to all the sexy Asian females out there ! What I am looking 4 seems to be hard to find, but I will try one more time ! I am looking 4 a sexy, sweet, sub, female for my sex toy....she should be 18-24, D/D free, hopefully a non-smoker, love sex and [...]

looking for that special girl (Harrisonburg ) 28yr

I am a single mom looking for a fun sexy/cute woman to hang out with and have a good time :) Can just be a "friendly" type of thing with the possibility of more depending on how thing go. Send me a pic and ill send u one :)

Can you name all 7 dwarfs? (Staunton) 24yr

Hello! (: A few things first, I'm married (unhappily) I am NOT looking to play head games or trying to get you in bed. Im not just bi-curious, I am truly attracted to women. Moving on! Im 24 and outgoing, maybe a little shy at first. I love to swi [...]

husband and wife for f (staunton) 33yr

Very attractive professional white couple looking for a girlfriend for fun in snd iut of the bedroom. This is a real ad and are looking for long term relationship. Please be serioi

Looking for BBW (Harrisonburg) 23yr

I am looking for somebody to be friends with first and go from that. I am a college student and I am married; with that said I am NOT LOOKING for a MAN. I am looking for somebody between the ages of 18-35 that is thick to BBW, I prefer white women. T [...]

looking for online sub (ask me) 22yr

I'm a 22 swf. First off, let me be clear... I am NOT looking for sex, and I am NOT looking to meet up in person. What I do want is an online slave to obey my orders. I'm moving around a lot right now so I can't have a slave in person. I'm not a me [...]

Special Friend (Harrisonburg) 20yr

Hey! I'm a 20 year old college student. I am looking for new female friends. It can either be strictly friends or a friend with benefits situation. Feel free to email me. It would be greatly appreciated if you sent a little information about yourself [...]

Trying to get out there (Harrisonburg ) 22yr

Hello I am 22 and I want to get to know someone...what I mean is really know everything. I've been told to be a great listener and honestly to be upfront I just want to hang out with someone who is willing to chill whenever and have a conversation or [...]

Lets go from friend to lover (Staunton) 44yr

I am looking for a woman that I can treat like a queen. Would you or could you be that woman that I "lavish" with love. I am look for a female that I can build a relationship with. I am an honest, loving, passionate woman(so I've been told). I am a w [...]

Looking for her (Waynesboro) 20yr

Title says it all! YOU CANNOT ALREADY HAVE A HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND. Pros: Fems, drink/420 friendly, tattoos, piercings, taller than 5'8", has a job and car (no scrubs), open-minded, pretty smile, adorable face, nice attitude, doesn't smoke cigarettes, [...]

Studs?? Where are you?? (Staunton) 26yr

Sexy femme... Single.... New to the area... Have my own car,etc... Just looking for a cute independent, SINGLE stud to get to know & spend some time with... I have pix so you should too. Hit me up & let's hang out tonight!!!! Xoxo I'M A LESBIAN!!!! [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий