вторник, 4 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | menn søker menn i norge

Looking for Mr. Right 30yr

Im 30 years old, Asian (from Manila), 173cm, 68kg, bottom guy. As the title said Im looking for Mr. Right. Im currently working in Singapore. I love to travel and explore new places. Im interested to know guys who's down to earth and who loves to la [...]

Very Special Love by a Transexual (Ireland) 44yr

im stephanie, im a transexual, looking for special human being who will accept me as who i am, im a very loving person, sweet, and caring....... im hoping that i will find my happiness here..........thanks for reading my profile.......... no enhancem [...]

looking for love 30yr

Asianguy Looking for Love. - m4m - 30 (thailand) Hi I am Asianguy Looking for Love. if you looking for love pls welcome.. If u looking for sex or one night start pls close it.. I am here .. and looking for my love just one and only one.... i look [...]

Bi fit top visitor for a very tall musc viking (Oslo hotel) 36yr

Corporate bi visitor. tall, fit, smooth lean chest. 6 packs, lean. very discreet Hoping to find a very tall masculine man to play with while in town. The taller the better. A hot tall viking type would be hot. I want to worship a nice musc ass. Lie [...]

the art of testicles (oslo) 33yr

cool hung indian artist lookin to get a dude to take a portrait of my fat low hangers anyone wanna worship my nuts with a camera and a warm mouth...

Looking guys in Bergen (Bergen) 26yr

Hey I' am in Bergen and Im looking for meetings with guys! If somebody are interested in this, welcome. I have 26 (but i look more younger), normal guy from latinoamerica, brown skin, no fat, etc.. I want sex, but not only if you want to have a sex [...]

Looking for a guy to suck off (Oslo) 27yr

Discreet masculine norwegian looking for guys in oslo to service :) Visitors cool, bi, str8, whatever...americans, asians, latinos++ Discrete and uncomplicated. I'm blond and good looking. A plus if you respond with pic/stats. (Got pic for swap)

my sincere friendship,care & love to share

everything start from friendship where you build trust as a foundation in friendship it is possible to be confidante friend,companion,buddy,partners or lovers my friendship and relationship to you is unconditional with no pressure and have freedom [...]

ladyboy seeking love from accross the ocean (manila) 21yr

Simple ladyboy who seeks romance with someone who is ready to give his heart amd be with me i am very loving passionate and happy person hope yo meet my man here

sex drikke lek. (Sør / øst landet) 27yr

Hei, Er det noen som kunne tenke seg å møtes på et hotel et par stykker å drikke eller noe å hatt sex på rommet en natt? Jeg dekker hotell så drikker vi å har nice sex hele natta.. Er veldig kinky er med på hva du eventuelt ville :D Kunne tenkt meg [...]

Older Chub Bi-Guy In CC Hotel - m4m (Oslo) 60yr

Hi. I'm a 60 y/o chubby bi guy, staying in Oslo for a few days (Apr 22-24) and am looking for some evening fun on those evenings. I give good oral and love taking anal (covered). Can be kinky, can role-play and love CIM. Sane, drug/disease free - ex [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий