вторник, 4 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking men in ghana

Serious and Genuine (Accra) 28yr

My name is Grace i live and work in Accra i am honest caring ,loving and single looking forward to meet a mature in life kind of man who is also serious and hard working to build up relationship that can lead into marriage someday lets talk and see i [...]

Seek a man who wants sex all day (Nigeria) 25yr

Hi, Am just a young lady who will like to hook up with a man any where he is for a long term affair,shot term or just for fun, i need him to support me in my education while i offer him any thing he wants,am saying this because i know that nothing [...]

Humble girl seeks real man (Nigeria) 23yr

Hi I took my time to log on this site to seek a real man who knows what it takes to be a real man. I am sexy, well dressed, good looking, well mannered, adventurous, likes to hang out with my real man, fun to be with and easy going. I see some guy [...]

Missed some friends (Nigeria) 25yr

I made some ad here a week back and was blocked by my mail provider some days later because of few mails i got thereafter. I was quite unfortunate that i was not with the contact of the few that have started saying some thing reasonable,am so sorry [...]

WHERE ARE YOU,MY LOVE? (ACCRA) 33yr

I AM SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP LEADING TO MARRIAGE.HE MUST BE SERIOUS ABOUT LOOKING FOR HIS LOST HALF AND READY TO LIVE WITH HER.I WILL RELOCATE FOR THE RIGHT MAN.I WILL ANSWER REPLIES WITH PHOTOS AND WILL REPLY W [...]

for marriage to canadian woman (montreal) 38yr

Seeking kind, healthy, single man older than 26 & less than 45 yrs old to for prospective marriage to university educated Canadian woman, I live in montreal canada . Im serious about finding someone who is not a scammer, not violent or a drug or alco [...]

22 and visiting owerri seeking gentleman (owerri, abuja) 22yr

hello i'm 22 1.8 meters tall fine artist from the u.s. visiting nigeria next month. i would like to meet several friends men and female to keep in touch with... i'm very open and would like to meet with some trustworthy people online before then

Dream come true

I'm a black female, and my dream is to settle down with a white gentleman and make beautiful babies with him. My ideal match will be clean-cut and clean-shaven, with no body art or tattoos and well-educated. If this is your dream too, your long wai [...]

hello

Am a young girl looking for a white guy to have fun and try new staffs am ready to try anything if you are I live in Accra so the person should be around Accra am serious no scammers or liar

Green card marriage (Ghana) 30yr

Seeking a partner who will be interested in a green card marriage. I'm open to the possibility of a romantic relationship, but this is the internet afterall, and so I'm hopeful but skeptical. It would be ok too, if I met someone who would be willing [...]

American for marriage 32yr

I'm seeking an American, (preferrably white) for marriage. You must not be older than 45 years old, and in good shape. I'm willing to come visit you if we like each other... and I'm convinced you're genuine. Only serious replies please.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий