вторник, 4 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking men in akron / canton

something real 29yr

I am a 29 year old woman from the akron/canton area I am seeking someone to be friends with..date..hopefully develop a long term relationship with I am very involved in church..God is first and foremost in my life I am taking a chance and putting [...]

MWF/BBW 4 SWM/FWB (MASSILLON) 47yr

I am currently married, although that is changing in the near future. But for now, my situation is what it is. I am looking for a friend, (AGE 42 TO 54 ONLY) and possibly a lover. I am a very loving affectionate person who feels empty because I do n [...]

Bbw for ltr 41yr

Bbw ...looking for ltr with a gentleman. Please send an email along with a pic.

Looking for "Normal" FWB NSA (Twins/Hudson/Macedonia) 41yr

Hi guys! I am a 41 normal girl - who likes just about everything, or at least willing to try once. I am 5'5, 138lbs, golden brown hair, curvey in the right places. I just got out of a long relationship and I am ready to get back out there. Looking f [...]

Seeking a husband (Canton) 25yr

Hey guys! I am a single, educated, clean/drug free, drama free and sane single mom looking for a husband! I have a stable career, and a stable personality! I love to cook clean and take care of my man and my family... I am white, 5'6 and curvy... [...]

Coffee ? (Massillon) 36yr

- 36 (Massilllon ) Hi I am a Happy Girl ..If you're a nice guy, lets chat and see where it takes us. Oh and if you do not like coffee thats ok . Starbucks has fruity drinks too.. :) I 'm drawn to sharp intellect, engaging conversation, sense of humo [...]

hangout tonight (northeast ohio) 21yr

If you smoke & can supply and want to get a lovely little lady high tonight, reply ;) I will send pictures in my email and expect you to do the same!

Looking For a Kind Hippie (Akron) 49yr

I am a laid back , easy going, down to earth. I do smoke. I am 5"5, 130 lbs. Looking for someone who enjoys jam band music festivals. Would prefer someone around the same age, unattached, for ltr...

Looking for you (Akron) 41yr

I am looking for a professional and educated man for dating and possible long term. Must be single and open to a ltr. I am not interested in fwb or casual sex.

Smoke at yours (Akron) 25yr

I work nights and I could use a smoking buddy... I can't host but can provide trees and booze if you're into it. Mostly just looking for someone cool and smart to talk to and chill with but I'm not necessarily opposed to more. I'm 5'4'' and thick, e [...]

Looking for the one. Must like Tattoos! (Canton) 34yr

Yes I was on here before. Thought I met someone. But you know how it is. Going to try this again. Single and looking for someone to complete me. I am looking for someone to hang out with, as friends, and maybe go out dancing or something. Not against [...]

i wanna fall in love <3 27yr

and here i am again. name's Wendy, I'm a 27 year old nursing student who is also a single momma to a wonderful 4 year old boy. I'm wanting to find the love of my life but geez it's hard! i have my own place, job, car, expect the same out of you. I'm [...]

( Attention) looking for someone to love me 45yr

attention all you guys out there on Craigslist I'm looking for the man of my dreams could you be that one if you email me send me a photo and I will send you a photo back I promise you I am NOT ugly and if you asked why I don't have a photo on her [...]

Younger seeking older (Around)

Looking for someone to hang out with, watch movies and cuddle. Nothing expected, just company. Email pic and I will send mine.

Lets see if this works (Canton) 22yr

I am 22, I'm a college graduate and have a really good job in the medical field. I just recently started school again for nursing. I'm looking for an intelligent, fun, confidant, nice guy. I'm a pretty laid back girl. I love the outdoors. I'm looking [...]

looking for a relationship (Barberton) 29yr

I am 29 years old. I am down to earth, but I can also be kinda crazy. I am looking for a guy down to earth, likes to cuddle, and can be accepting. Email me a pic and I will send u a pic back. Put your favorite movie as the subject.

Hello out there? (north east ohio)

I am looking for someone that wants a long term relationship. One that can carry on a conversation, and treats me with kindness I am a giving person and just want the same back. My dislikes are; people that act stupid, or are mean to others, and a [...]

Looking for a nice guy! (Medina County) 20yr

Hello my name is Megan. I am 20 and I live in Medina County. Email me if you would like to get to know me. Please write Megan in the subject line. and please attach a picture (: ages 18-29 only. Thank you!

looking for ltr (n.canton) 27yr

I am looking for a relationship.. I'm bbw 511 with bl eyes and br hair..I work afternoons. I drive..not looking for games..players and liers...be real..everybody knows what they want so don't need to play head games.I'm 420 friendly.. looking for som [...]

wtf man (Stow Falls Akron ) 29yr

Laid back pretty lil italian girl ready for a real relationship!! Sick of being lonely!! I'm hot laid back like to cook for my man honest caring a lil bit of a hippie my friends say I work take care of my son have my own place still have the old scho [...]

lonely single mom (portage county) 20yr

I want a man thats between 24-28. Good sense of humor is a must. I'm 5'2", 100 pounds and i look great for being a tiny girl :) I need a man that is tall and kind, sexy and wise. I'm tired of games. I have a daughter. The father is married and n [...]

BBW SWF 4 SWM 50-60 looking 4 u!! (Stark area) 50yr

Hello mature adult males only! Are there any of you still single and looking? I don't smoke or drink. I'm not married and would like you to not also. I'm a mature woman and looking for a mature man. I'm not 100% baggage free but not a drama woman and [...]

bbw seeking long term

BBW is seeking long term that will hopefully lead to marriage. At least I am open to that idea. Early 40s. Looking for a man that will be my best friend. I am open to getting married and possibly one more child if things go that way. Please be in tha [...]

are you looking for a bbw for dating? (akron) 30yr

Where are all the gentlemen that think bbws are exactly that, big beautiful women. I know some guys on here think that just means fat and ugly, but in fact I am not ugly, I even verified it with a guy that doesn't like bbws. So, with that said, I am [...]

In Need of Fire (Akron) 43yr

or maybe just a spark. I'm bored and at a crossroads with my marriage. I dont know if I want to cheat, but I know I need something! For right now I just need a mature man for some email, chat, text fun and eventually maybe pics. I'd like to share sto [...]

i want a real man (Canton) 18yr

First off I ain't no skinny mini, I am a big beautiful woman, if u got a problem with it you might as well stop reading now, I love to have fun and just do my own thing, I'm very family oriented and I'm always smiling, I do have a full time job and n [...]

the first rule of fight club? (Akron) 22yr

Hii:) I have no idea what I want. I like attention and rock music. I'd rather be fishing. I'm too excited about camping this summer. Love shoes. Work two jobs. Live with a roomate; (Saving up to buy a house) Have my own car. Umm :) I'm fat [...]

looking for a good man (akron) 40yr

hi, i am a very laid back easy going woman with 2 kids at home...i love to cook, fish, camp, being outdoors, music, dancing, being romantic..i live with an ass, we are not together..i want a man who doesnt disrespect women, who likes to be pampered, [...]

Easy going female looking for Mr Right (Akron ) 49yr

Looking for Mr Right. I am 49 . I work and live in Akron. I enjoy cooking and would like someone to cook for. I also love walks in the park exploring new areas. I also like gardening and enjoying sitting beside a fire. I also enjoy being with family [...]

Think you can handle a country girl? (Wadsworth) 23yr

Who I am I keep the Beautiful part in BBW I'm biracial I'm a total nerd uber silly and random sweet country girl very 420 friendly I'm painfully shy at first conspiracy theorist lover of all things sci-fi I'm looking for someone... with a [...]

Smoke at your place? (Akron) 26yr

I'm off work for the next few days and I could use a smoking buddy... I can't host but can provide trees and booze if you're into it. Mostly just looking for someone cool and smart to talk to and chill with but I'm not necessarily opposed to more. I [...]

looking to go on a.date tonight (norton) 28yr

Bored single mom.frustrated with the dating scene.have a free night.not into the bar .I would like to met someone to go out to dinner and a movie.tonight. Just would like to go a date with a nice man and see where it goes.I won't post a picture on he [...]

Looking for a one firefighter to prove to me that they are not all the same (Akron/canton ) 31yr

Looking for a firefighter to prove to me they are not all the same. I recently got out of a relationship with one. He was a disgrace to firefighters everywhere. He was always off and always getting hurt. He never had time for me. I want to be with [...]

JDM as fuckk (Akron ) 20yr

If you don't know what JDM stands for no need to keep reading . I want a guy that's into cars the way I am . Your ideal date is going to a meet together . Please dont be a douche . 19-27 please send a pic and ill do the same :)

Long Term Only (West Akron area) 37yr

Hi, I'm a cute plus sized black female searching for a single white male for a possible long term relationship. I'm 37 but look younger , 5'6", college educated, no kids and drama free. I like to walk in the metro parks, go to the movies, travel, vis [...]

Single Mother Looking.. (Akron) 26yr

Im from akron, Im 26 im a mom of 1 daughter. Sadly single, independent however...Tired of BS, sure this will be more of the same but why not try. Im not desperate, or looking for a hookup, so dont email if you are. I have my own place, a job, a car, [...]

fake realness need not apply (akron) 23yr

Ok, I'm going to try my best to make this short sweet and simple. I'm looking for something real somebody down to earth somebody that's not on any kind of games of any kind of sort. somebody that single who has no kids and who has never been married. [...]

Ready for something new :) (Canton ) 22yr

I'm kind of new to this, but thought it was worth a shot. I'm 22, 5'0, hazel eyes, and short blonde hair. I have a good, steady job, but I'm also going back to school. I would like a guy who has a good head on his shoulders, likes to have fun, intell [...]

Big girls need love

42.akron.single looking for friendship and more.i do not want to play games.i prefer honest and up front.looking for handsome man. 40 to 50 ddf me im dark hair, brown eyes, bbw...trying to change that...I'm a good person, loyal and vert loving Pic fo [...]

looking for a mature man (barberton) 24yr

Hi IM 24 and got two kids and my own house and a job. I am looking for a man that has all these to and wants a relationship. I want a guy around or close to my age so maybe 23to 32. I don't want drama or games or a guy that's stuck on himself. He nee [...]

Would like to hang out (ohio) 27yr

Looking for a guy to get to know. Im very open minded but I am not strictly looking for a hook up! I am trying to find a connection. Hit me up if your interested... Bbw,27

BBW seeking best friend ltr

I am a single mom and bbw. I am wanting a long term relationship with a man that is also my best friend. I want someone to share life with. I am working on getting in shape so I prefer someone that would want to go do things (like walk in the park) a [...]

bbw looking for ltr 41yr

BBW single mom looking for a SINGLE man that is ready for a ltr. Would like to have an all around great man to go out with or chill at home. I am NOT looking to jump into intimate stuff with a man just yet....that will come in time. I want a true ge [...]

Single Indian Man wanted 30-43 (akron/canton) 33yr

Looking for LTR. Leading to marriage and children. Intersted in single Indian/Asian men. Must not be married and ok with pets. Please reply with details about you :)

Good thing in a small package (Akron) 50yr

Two times divorced, with two grown children. Looking for LTR, I want the one to sweep me off my feet. Simple girl, likes country music, and goes to church everyweek. Send a pic, and tell me about yourself.

bbw looking for a date tonight with a gentleman (akron) 30yr

Just like the title says...I am a bbw that would just like to be taken out on a nice possibly romantic date. There are no expectations other than to just enjoy each others company over some good food and drinks. I am not looking to rush into anything [...]

BBW seeks sexy older man (Kent) 37yr

Hello there! I am seeking a sexy older man. 50+ only please. I'm a big girl but I take care of myself. Looking for a fun older man to have a very good time with. Nothing too serious. Your pic gets mine.

Something real (Akron/canton) 20yr

I want the kind of relationship that I can be proud of. I want a guy who wants to call just to say hi. I'm looking for someone who has his life together and has plans for his future. Be responsible, honest, and real. If this has caught your attention [...]

looking for that 'texting buddy' (Ohio) 24yr

Im a 24 y/o white female, looking for a texting buddy. Not looking to meet up right away or anything. Just texting for now. I'm sometimes a huge flirt, and I'm a huge geek too. I have many fandoms I'm apart of, and i listen to mostly any kind of musi [...]

Seeking an Indian Desi guy! (North Canton) 23yr

Seeking Indian male age 20-35 Im a single white woman with 2 kids... no drama. I have a great career, non-smoker. Just have a thing for Desi guys! Must be local to the area and SINGLE. Casual dating, possible LTR Send a pic and i will return one. [...]

Attractive female seeking built male. (NE Ohio ) 20yr

Attractive female seeking male who is in great shape or muscular who wants something serious. I prefer a white male 21-35 who is in great shape and wants something serious. Please add pictures in your first email and the subject "built" to weed out s [...]

looking (akron) 29yr

i am a 29 year old white bbw. im 5 ft 7 brown hair blue eyes.... i am looking for white men from 33-40 years old that like bigger girls. i have a fetish for bald men lol ... lvb2784 on the y

need a man with kids who understands ltr (akron ohio) 23yr

I am a mother of two. I go to school and I have a car and a job. Im looking for a man who already has kids of his own and understands the value of a precious young life. Im tired of guys who say they want kids and then change their mind when they see [...]

friendship first (Canton Ohio) 46yr

Hi and thanks for reading my posting. I am a 46 yr old WF, larger in size but not gross,. I have work fulltime, and have children. I am honest, trustworthy, good sense of humor, affectionate, outspoken. I like movies, bowling, riding ATVs, community [...]

looking for someone special (stark) 50yr

im single im 50 today!! i look 40 i have a pretty smile and face.. im 30 lbs over weight but its coming off shortly..im lonley.. thats my problem. i get tired of cooking by myslelf.. going to sleep by myself.. waking up by myslelf.. i have dogs.. but [...]

Looking for a nice guy 22yr

I am 22 years old. I'm 5'0 with short blonde hair. I'm looking for a nice guy who likes to have fun and is fun to be around. I want a guy who is polite and knows who to treat a girl. I love being around my friend and family they are very important to [...]

Attractive lady seeks handsome fella (North Eastern Ohio) 20yr

Tall attractive female seeking white male 21-35 in shape and stable. I am looking for dating that leads into something serious so please be looking for the same thing. Include a picture in your email or I will not reply back. I will send some picture [...]

looking for friends first... (canton) 37yr

I'm a walking contridicton. Love the outdoors yet love hanging out on the couch. I'm intelligent yet I don't use it to my advantage. I'm athletic yet no where near a skinny chick! I love to bake yet not a fan of cooking (getting better). I'll just be [...]

Love sunbathing... (akron/canton) 40yr

Looking for a single male to spend time with at the beach or just lay out in the sun. My time is limited to fri sat and sun. If your looking for fun in the sun and someone very open minded about "everything"...hit me up with a pix and age. Peace

Looking for a real-life "Leonard" (Wooster ) 35yr

Attractive, curvy woman searching for a real-life Leonard. Although highly unlikely that I will find it here I am looking for the intellectual type ie physicist, physician, chemist, or the like I can't stand boring disconnected conversations. I am [...]

blk 4 wte? (ak) 20yr

I am an educated young black female looking to find an educated young white mail to have as a companion, friend, boyfriend, lover, and then possibly husband if it gets that far. if you are not interested in long term please dont reply. if you want to [...]

wounded soul, needs TLC (40s/Massillon/Canton)

Hello! I am a 40 something WF, non smoker. rare alcohol, very clean and neat type person, thick body type, not a barfly or party girl. I have younger children at home. I am a country girl at heart who is looking for a friend lover and partner. Someo [...]

Who wants to have a summer thing? ;) (Rootstown) 19yr

Im looking for someone to do fun things with over the summer.. I love doing outdoorsy things, hiking, beach, etc. and of course I like to party sometimes. Very 420/alcohol friendly. I'm a very open minded, laid back person. We could text to get to k [...]

movies this weekend?? (akron) 22yr

Umm :) hi? I wanna go see the Great Gatsby this weekend? Maybe grab food? I'll pay fpr myself. Just need someone to go with :) your pic gets mine !! Thx!

Yep...another bbw on craigslist! (Akron) 28yr

I'm not really sure where to begin or what to put but I guess I'll start with the basics. I'm 28 single(obviously or else I wouldn't be posting on here...yeah that's not true after all the married postings I've seen - what a shame) about 5'7 with dar [...]

looking for a good-hear ted man

Sbf, bbw looking for someone with a good heart not out to play games no drama no lies want someone that I can talk to about anything let's talk get to know each other an go from there! I have a preference for white or latino men, Im not looking for s [...]

Dog tags (CFalls ) 20yr

I dated a military man before and I loved it Most respectful and caring person I met I want to be there through the endless letters , Skype and long distance love I want a realtionship . Please don't be older then 27 , and include picture :)

starting over (canton) 42yr

After a 21 yr marriage, and being alone for almost 3 yrs ive decided its time to start over. Have not done this dating thing since i was 18 so things are very "rough" to say the least as times have changed. A little about me:::: 42 yrs old, average [...]

Out there somewhere (canton) 32yr

SWF 32 , looking for a caring, kind hearted gentleman to spend time with and see where things go. I am a single mother of a wonderful 5 yr old. I work full time in the medical field and provide for my family well. I'm 5'8" brown hair and eyes, BBW. ( [...]

Still looking (age range 22 - 33) (Alliance/Hartville/Sebring) 27yr

I am looking for: A Christian man that is hard-working, well-spoken, handsome, intelligent, humorous, in shape, and is ready to settle down into a relationship. I prefer a non-smoker because I am allergic to cigarette smoke, and I prefer someone who [...]

looking for some one (East of Canton) 53yr

Hi, I am a blonde I'm 5"3. I'm looking for someone to spend time with. I'm tired of being alone. I enjoy fishing, camping, cards, slots, poker and going to tractor pulls, demolition derbys. To be honest I'm at the point in life where I feel like give [...]

Hello! (Tallmadge) 19yr

19, 5'7, curvyyy- but in all the right places. I want to hang out and have fun. Message me about yourself... Put in the subject bar your favorite kind of pie; so I know you're not spam.

Looking to build a relationship (Alliance) 27yr

I enjoy laughing every chance I can. I am patient, kind-hearted and a bit shy. I can be stubborn. I love to read, write, cook, go for walks, talk about nonsense, dream, nap, smile, and explore. I am short, athletic, brown-eyed and hopelessly romantic [...]

Trying Something New (Wadsworh Ohio) 24yr

Was intrigued when a friend told me about this so I thought I would give ot a try an see what's going on bored at work today so let's see how this goes. I'm 5'8 Brown eyes blondish hair pretty smile very out going very open minded. I will not be post [...]

hoping to find what im looking for (Hartville) 24yr

hello, i am on here in hopes of finding someone to talk to, and that it maybe turns into a relationship. i am 24, down to earth, and a good girl. i want a good guy, someone who can respect me, and treat me like a lady. i will not hook up, so dont eve [...]

Needing a solid friend/getaway (Canton area ) 34yr

Hi guys! I'm looking for someone to spend time with on occasion. I am 5"5' plus size Brn /hazel. Non smoker and light drinker. No pressure, lets just see where things go. I'm very fun, outgoing and sarcastic. Prefer 27-40 yrs old. Non smoker. Th [...]

Bbw looking for something more (akron) 30yr

I am posting to just see what is out there for a bbw like me. I'm a good woman with a kind heart that is sick of being taken advantage of. I guess what I'm trying to figure out at this point is if it's even worth trying to date again, or if I should [...]

I miss you.. (Wayne/Ashland) 42yr

I miss feeling that special connection, the passion of a kiss, the calming of a touch. Missing someone when I'm not with them. I miss feeling special and making the man in my life feel special in return. If I knew you...would I miss you? Please be [...]

Marriage Material! (North Canton) 24yr

Seeking a real man who is interested in marriage! You must be responsible, loving, NORMAL and love kids. About me: 24 y/o College educated, full time employment Non smoker Social drinker 5'6 180lbs (curvy) Im not obese but I do have some great [...]

Que sera, sera (Canton) 35yr

So... I'm tired, lonely, feeling pathetic and thought that finding someone to spend time with might cheer me up. I've been doing the internet dating site thing for about a year now and it's incredibly depressing. I'm short, chunky, not hideous and to [...]

pretty black lady seeking older gentleman (stark/summit county)

35-year-old black lady seeks a kind, caring supportive older gentleman in my life. I am educated and work full-time. I have no kids. I need a man who can be there emotionally, mentally and financially. Race and looks to not matter. I want someone who [...]

Eddie L, where are you? (Btown) 52yr

I wish you would show up Ed. I know we could be good but you want to control what is destiny. Just let go and make it happen. If you are reading this put where we were suppose to meet in the title so I know it's not spam. I watched you working late l [...]

bbw looking for my best friend 42yr

I'm a single mom, bbw and looking for my best friend. Would love to find a great man that is looking for something serious. He needs to be a complete gentleman (even a lil old fashioned would be nice) and have his life together. Ok so what I'm NOT l [...]

bbw for ltr possibly

Early 40s bbw looking to go on a real date......not looking for sex. Just looking for an all around nice man that eventually wants a ltr. No games, no players and no drama. Send a pic and maybe we can meet soon. Tired of being alone ....life is so mu [...]

One Last Time (Medina OH) 52yr

Searching for a man (54 to 68 yrs young) whom possesses a truly loving nature. I know you are out there. . .you are searching beyond a surface level for a truly exceptional woman. Yes. . .you want forever after. You must love and forgive easily. . . [...]

i want a real man (Canton) 18yr

First off I ain't no skinny mini, I am a big beautiful woman, if u got a problem with it you might as well stop reading now, I love to have fun and just do my own thing, I'm very family oriented and I'm always smiling, I do have a full time job and n [...]

Herby Watson (SC/OH) 36yr

Searching for light skin black male, aprox 35-37 years old, aprox 6 foot tall, stunning green eyes who is orig from SC but may live in the Ohio area. He once worked with a guy name Rob in Sanford NC and stayed at two hotels on US 1 in 1996. I have be [...]

looking for CRAIG! (SOUTH OF CANTON) 26yr

I'm looking for craig he has kids and his dad has a john der!! Please get ahold of me :-)

I still read fairy tales (niles/canton/alliance) 27yr

So, I'm just going to be totally honest and say exactly what I'm looking for in a relationship. If you don't agree/like the terms, then please just move on. I am looking for someone who has never been married and doesn't have any children. I am looki [...]

Corazon Sin Cara (Minerva)

te estoy buscando yo no sé qué me pasó pero me siento solo e solo quiero encontrarme a alguin que me quieres yo sé que hay alguien para mí no me gusta los hombres blancos porque solo juegan yo quiero un latino Tengo 26 años

Under the Stars LTR LTR (North Canton) 42yr

I'm looking for a special guy to start dating and hopefully have it lead to a serious relationship. Sound interesting?? Read on. I'm looking for a nice, down to earth, NON arrogant, intelligent guy who loves to get out of the house! No couch potatoe [...]

One Good Man (Akron) 34yr

SWF looking for a SWM for a possible LTR. Looking for someone 29-40 please. I am not looking for a hookup, FWB or anything like that. Just looking for my other half. Are you out there? I am a 34 y/o single mother. 5'5" with a little extra padding. I [...]

INFJ seeks same (Akron) 35yr

INFJ seeks same. If you know what this is, then you know why. E-mails first, meeting if we feel we want to. Serious replies and conversation starters only, all others will be deleted and reported as spam.

Country At Heart (wadsworth) 22yr

Im always told im beautiful,smart,funny then what the hell??? First of all i will not put too much personal stuff then because you would know alot about me and no pictures till i can see you are real too. I will say im a big girl and if thats a probl [...]

Artistic & Creative Soul Seeking (Cuyahoga Falls) 27yr

Artistic and creative soul in search of a nice guy to share life with. Someone who likes flowers, long walks, midnight trips to Walmart just for fun and is full of adventure. Someone who is romantic like books, knows what's going on in the world arou [...]

Real commitment wanted (Canton) 29yr

Just to start, I want commitment, so NO fwbs, NO nsa. I want a good man with morals who is single and can have a real long term relationship. Im 5'8", curvy, brown hair and green eyes. I work a full time job and I live alone. My ideal mate is taller [...]

ltr surprise me (akron) 25yr

Would like to find a long term relationship with the right person of course..would like to be surprised by someone who is seeking the same. Im a fun young woman and have a lot to offer. I normally like to date older men but all are welcome. Your pic [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий