вторник, 4 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking men in red deer

submissive male (central) 68yr

i am going to edmonton via highway 2 any horny tops along the way let me know i give great bjs and have nice tits either thursday or friday i will be leaving depends on your calls . can dicuss other things

only for asian - m4m (rd area) 50yr

Looking for a hot Asian guy for some fun Can host or travel Let me know your stats and what are you into

Looking...

Hey guys, looking for something more then just a random hook up. Looking for a real man not any boys. Wouldn't mind trying out dating.. Tired of the one night stands or fuck buddies.. Send me a message. Possibly send stats, a picture, and we can st [...]

Moving to Red Deer (Red Deer) 48yr

Hi. I'm Bi, 6ft, 160lbs, 6inches, cut, don't do anal and I'm shaved from my nose to my knees. I've been told that I am very orally skilled and that my cock is a pleasure to look at. I'm moving to Red Deer and need a place to stay for a couple of mont [...]

seeking my gay partner (red deer) 26yr

am david seeking my gay partner a man who is loving,caring,honest and open minded

looking to suck cock - m4m (wetaskiwin) 47yr

thur fri sat young and uncut would be nice i host i smoke and drink beer. will supply booze send cock pic and age

I want a regular friend. (North) 48yr

I'm looking to meet a cut, thin guy. I hope we could establish a regular situaation. I don't want to suck every cock in town to find you. :) I don't do anal. My big problems are that I can't host and I don't drive. I really hope you like to suck too [...]

Looking for a good guy - m4m (Red Deer) 43yr

Need to feel a cock tonight and for a while into the future.. I'm not going to ride your cock, but you might ride mine. I like giving hj's, bj's and stuffing my junk into your ass. Say hi, and don't forget your picture. Ultimately I am looking for so [...]

chubby seeking same (red deer) 30yr

chubby clean and disease-free seeking the same, prefer 45+ and chubby as well, teacher-type. want to experiment and am inexperienced. like the idea of bottom, loved giving head. serious resplies only pic gets pic (cock/body, face will be after trust [...]

Bonding;) - m4m (blackfalds area)

I'm looking for some discrete male bonding. I'm 5 9 160 fit. Like to explore try something different. I would like to meet a guy who is discrete fit and would like to hook up once in a while. I can host sometimes.. So reply with a pic and your into.

In a hotel lookin for some safe fun - m4m (Red Deer) 35yr

Ive got a hotel for tonight and tomorow. Im a bi guy average build 6"2 200 lbs 8" cut clean shaved. Must be discreet and safe. Lets play and see where this goes... Let me know stats and what your into. No games want this now

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий