понедельник, 10 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking men in london

I want to settle down (London) 30yr

Hello I am a 30 year old women from London .. White , brown hair and eyes and 5'2 tall .. I just came out from a recent relationship and really think is time to find a man and settle down now .. I am unemployed ,looking for a job in moment too. My t [...]

This afternoon!!!

Hey! Anyone interested in meeting up this afternoon for lunch and maybe movie or whatever... It my day off and would like go do something rather than waste it. All my friends are at work so my last result is CL Get in touch with picture please - Yo [...]

Black BBW seeks.... (London) 29yr

Size 26, tall, likes comedy, reading, films and baking Any race, must be single between 30-40. Not desperate, not into casual sex or willing to waste time deciphering text speak. Photos don't guarantee a reply, a decent reply does however.

I want to settle down (London) 30yr

Hello I am a 30 year old women from London .. White , brown hair and eyes and 5'2 tall .. I just came out from a recent relationship and really think is time to find a man and settle down now .. I am unemployed ,looking for a job in moment too. My t [...]

State of London debate (Westminster) 25yr

Hi guys, I have a spare pass to the State of London debate with Boris Johnson . It takes place this Wednesday in Westminster from 6.30pm-9pm. None of my friends care about politics so don't want to go. I'm not actually looking for a ltr just someon [...]

Learning to Dance in the rain (London & Cambridge) 35yr

I always wondered what it would feel like to dance in the rain, not waiting for the storm to pass but to jump right in and take a chance. Why do films always show people in love kissing in the rain, the eroticism of the water making their clothes cli [...]

any american man in town for business? (london) 26yr

Nice, friendly, attractive girl looking for an specific type to hang out and have fun. I am looking for circumcised American guys older than me also I would like you to be a successful professional, gentleman, be able to handle intelligent conversat [...]

American seeks prince Charming 35yr

I just can't seem to find a good man here in America.so...if you are a good man with a good heart and your looking for a great woman who was raised with old fashioned values and morals feel free to reply.I am open to the idea of travel for the right [...]

physio looking for a loving bbw - m4w (london) 28yr

hello.. not sure what to write. il give it a go. kind loving honest physio looking for a loving bbw to get to know then who knows if the chemistry is right. professional understanding and always caring so feel free to msg and if needed can provide a [...]

Chinese female seeks London based Chinese man for LTR (London) 36yr

I'm a British female of Chinese extraction. I'm originally from Hong Kong but have been living in the UK for the last 20 years. I am educated (have a degree in an Arts related subject), solvent (am self employed & own my own house) & creative (I love [...]

long term (london)

Ok so I'm looking for a nice guy who is ready to settle. I'm not asking for much. I just want a guy who is stable doesn't live with his parents has a job showers regularly. Someone who likes hanging out with friends bon fires or concerts. I'm not int [...]

Looking for my best friend!! (london)

My names Elisa Joycee. I am 21 about to be 22 next month. Just looking for friends maybe more. I work full time and going to school part time. I have five tattoos and planning so much more. I go on adventures with my best friend every minute I can sh [...]

Ready for the real thing ! (london)

Dark brown hair green eyes nice body short. I'm no intersected in dating Someone my age there not ready for what I want. I am ready for a real relation ship with some one ready to settle down read for life I want kids in a few years I want a house I [...]

looking for ltr (london)

Looking for a man who is sweet, romantic and a bit of a tough guy. Should be fit and would prefer you to have nice eyes ;) i'm skinny, 5'4, brunette. I enjoy long walks, being goofy, and having a good time. Sex isn't everything to me and I would hope [...]

Loving/LTR (london)

I am a recently seperated woman looking for a honest fun loving relationship.. I love football and basketball, the outdoors, walks, movies, baking, joking, people and just cuddling. I am a very outgoing person and fun to be around. Looking for someon [...]

Just passing through 27yr

Note: This just got flagged, so I'm going to try it again. It might have been because I called people who can't punctuate "mouth-breathing morons." I have revamped my vocabulary choices and am trying again. Hello. Like many who travel, I'm a sampler [...]

Looking For Mr. Right (london)

Hello Im looking for Mr. Right. I very caring and love romance. Tired of the bar scenes. Looking for some one that is compassionate and likes to do things together. Someone that enjoys their friends and family. If you think you are him please drop me [...]

Looking for my best friend!! (london)

My names Elisa Joycee. I am 21 about to be 22 next month. Just looking for friends maybe more. I work full time and going to school part time. I have five tattoos and planning so much more. I go on adventures with my best friend every minute I can sh [...]

Sexy BBW for ltr (london)

sexy mixed bbw looking for fwb to go down on me whenever I want. I'm clean, shaven and std free. You must be the same! you must host or get us a room. Must be into licking and your pic gets mine!

Looking for love... (london)

Looking for love...looking for a handsome sweet man with a good head on his shoulders.

Looking for a bf and a gym partner in one (london)

I'm single working and I drive and I work out and I would love to have a guy whose doing the same. Its not a bad thing to fall in love and be with someone who enjoys working and building their bodies. I still have a bit to go but thanks to my height [...]

BBW looking for love (london)

m a plus size woman with a big heart and tired of being lonely or only finding men who just want a hookup I am looking for someone who will not only want me but love me for who I am inside and out if you think you are that person hit me up. I do have [...]

Upscale for Upscale 31yr

While every girl here appears to be posting for a guy who'll open his wallet because they're apparently some type of catch I come with my own independence and integrity. I am not opposed to the same treatment but I am not waiting on the sidelines wai [...]

Seeking a REAL man (london)

I am looking for: -LTR -Honesty -loyalty -kind -passionate -non smoker -non felon disease free Attracted to -white males- bald, blondes, brunettes,black hair doesn't matter -eye color doesn't matter -athletic -some extra in size(but a sen [...]

Why not!! - (london)

I have gone through many ads and laugh. I have also answered a few and have chatted with a few and then nothing. All I want is an honest, caring person to talk to and see where things may go. Open up your eyes!!! There are girls out there who are not [...]

Seek: Good looking guy (london)

I am a attractive women, so you please be good looking as well. I need a strong man, someone who can make me feel protected. I am single, so you must be too. I would like to spend time and get to know each other and hope we can have a connection. I d [...]

MISSING THE RIGHT ONE (London) 30yr

I am single never married,I`m 5`7" 170 with a athletic build ,mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring,honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener,do have goo [...]

Seeking an LTR : (london)

A little about me, and a lot of information that I believe is important to know before you contact me: I am a heavy set woman but very well put together, however I am in the process of a life altering surgery, gastric bypass. I am seeking someone wh [...]

hey.. soooo where is my handsome guy! sbf 4 swm (london)

hi so.. i am looking for a nice guy to see where it goes.. .. ( relationship wise )..

Looking for friendship (anywhere) 33yr

I am 33 year old Egyptian female who live in Egypt. I'm looking for friendship with decent and gentleman.

Seeking a Fit, Fun, Finance type.. 30yr

I am a pretty, go getter, career minded kinda chick but I do love to let my hair down. I get along best with the City banker, Consultant types. No dorks or nerds please! Only write me if you can introduce me to the best that London has to offer. See [...]

Submissive seeking (london)

I'm a submissive bisexual woman looking for a dominant, open-minded guy to explore with. I'm petite, girly, and brunette, and I'm looking for someone who is self-aware, good at communication, and respectful. Sarcastic geeks and lovers of Joss Whedon [...]

possibly a ltr! (london)

. Looking for a possible ltr. I think its time for me to a have a boyfriend again and to maintain a relationship. I'm completely satisfied by the simple things. Money doesn't not impress me. But at the same time I'm not going to no ones personal ban [...]

Slim, dark haired female seeking upscale boyfriend (London) 24yr

Ienjoy the finer things in life such as nice restaurants, holidays, presents and more from one special guy who knows how to treat his girl. I am a London based girl who like little luxuries everything now and then. I'm looking for a handsome 35-45 ye [...]

cool guy in canary wharf 22yr

who wants to meet up tomorrow for a couple of drinks, maybe shopping and more spoiling? i like older guys so please be over 30, fun and outgoing

I'm bored and need a white man to date (London) 28yr

I'm black, attractive and slim and hoping to meet an attractive white man (just my preference) for dates and more. Plan is to email first then meet for drinks to see if we get on. Send a face pic if interested.

Black African woman seeks North African guy (London ) 36yr

Hi Are there North African guys living in London interested in meeting a black woman for friendship and hopefully more? A bit about me- small, slim, open minded, educated and impulsive. I love to travel, watch television and cooking. It would be g [...]

Why do men do the following? (London ) 30yr

Thanks for reading this- why do men do the following disgusting thing? 1. Post that they are looking for serious relationship and then put up pictures of their p****? 2. They are married and still going on searching for extra marital affairs? 3. A [...]

Bright and Feisty for Smart and Charming 24yr

Hi, thanks for stopping by. Bright young lady, looking to meet a man aged 25-35 in London. I am 24 years old, 5"8, slim, green eyes... Interests-wise, I love films...particularly those little indie gems that no-one else has heard of. Though I'm an [...]

Submissive seeking a dominant (London) 29yr

I'm relatively new to this. I'm looking for an older man to dominate me. I want a man that is respectful, kind and loving outside of the bedroom, but dominant and not afraid to humiliate and dominate me in the bedroom. I love to please men! Ideally I [...]

Real 4 Real (London/Surrey)

Single black female seeking a genuine, honest and sincere man for friendship leading to dating. I like music, books, sport, cinema, restaurants and more. You must be single (not married), over 5'9 tall, a non-smoker and aged between 44 - 54 years [...]

Tall and Posh Guy - w4m (London) 34yr

Tall lady with great sense of fun, spontaneity and lover of random facts seeks tall handsome and atrociously chummy guy for intense NSA moments, conversation and dabbling in simple silly pursuits. Preference will be English posh boy with humorous but [...]

Single young mum looking for white male friendship (london) 27yr

Hi I am a single mother looking for friendship and possibly more. I am a black young lady in her late 20's size 8 and considered petite and sexy! (if i must say so myself) I am looking for someone to entertain,amuse and cater my needs both emotion [...]

"DARK, CRISP & BRITTEL" (Central London) 35yr

British lady early thirties looking to meet Gentrified Gentleman (50+), Noble and Fun.

Lovely and well educated young lady seeking accommodation in London. (London) 18yr

I am looking for a gentleman who is interested in a slightly unusual arrangement. Currently I am travelling Europe. At some stage in the next few months I am hoping to cross the Channel and visit London. I see this as a mutually beneficial exchange [...]

looking for new people to talk to (London) 20yr

Im interested in new people to talk to Im 5'9, black and friendly Send me your kik if you would rather talk there xx

seeking for my soul mate in lfe (London)

Am here seeking for the great man that is ready too have a long term relationship not just man that is looking for one night stand and am not here for game if you re not looking for a good relationship pls do not right on mine post not too waste mt t [...]

All I Am Asking For Is...... (London) 52yr

If you like your women mature, black voluptuous ok read that as not a 'skinny minny'. If you like a woman with a mind of her own and who is not afraid to discuss her views.... If you like to discuss,chat discuss whatever takes your fancy. If you are [...]

bbwswf for single BLACK male ltr (London)

I REFUSE TO REPLY TO ANY INQUIRY WITHOUT BEING SENT A PICTURE. YOU SEND FIRST OR DON'T CONTACT ME. Swf looking for sbm for ltr. I'm thinking about family so make sure you want that before you send a message, that you can handle a fun/ crazy (in a go [...]

If you can handle a girl like Róisín Murphy (London) 34yr

What if I drown in this sea of devotion Just a stone left unturned My need is deep Wide endless oceans Feel it furious The fire burns on Let there be love Everlasting And it will live eternally Will we receive without ever asking? I'm just [...]

Tired of being SINGLE !! (London)

Hi, trying one last time at this dating thing. I am tired of doing things alone..I am 53Yrs young and living like I am 40, I am a BBW so if your looking for thin this is not what I am. I love doings things outdoors such as,camping, bonfires, boating [...]

seeking ltr with 40yr old male or older. (London) 43yr

Hello I am ready for a serious relationship. Looking for someone to be my other half. I am black, plus size, 40s and professional. I want a man who is 5"8 or above, professional, average body, fit or muscular , educated, white or brown skin and a go [...]

C - We played "Rock, Paper, Scissors" in PoNaNa (Wimbledon) 20yr

Clutching at straws writing this on here but I've gotta try!! Met you last night whilst your friend was chatting up mine and I really enjoyed speaking to you. We spoke about all sorts of things and you kept telling me to smile, then stop smiling. Be [...]

♦ Capricorn vs. the Universe ♦ (London) 25yr

What I ever wanted was someone who can feel the highest note of my heart Someone who can see the point in art - emotional open-minded and smart There is a tale about souls accidentaly split in two If universe it´s true , so there somewhere around [...]

for a Russian City guy in his 30s (London) 34yr

Hi there :) Would like to meet a single Russian guy in his 30s working in the City who is equally intelligent, sofisticated, fun, down to earth, healthy, fit and attractive. For friends and more if we click so you need to live in London. I am a bu [...]

Looking for a connection (london)

So I'll be pretty straight forward. I have bad luck dating, but I'm really looking for someone whose company I enjoy for the summer. I love music, video games are awesome, and I love just being outside and enjoying the summer weather. I'm white, slim [...]

Guy start dating again (london)

Hey Guys ! I'm a 30 yr old single mom , very attractive, thicker, curvy girl :) very laid back & maybe a bit stubborn at times lol I'm looking for a nice laid back, easy going guy,for a long term relationship. A single dad would be ideal! I prefer a [...]

Black Woman (UK born) for Japanese Man (London & USA) 26yr

Hello :) Before I begin let me say: I am not a stereotype. Nor do I fit the mould of any of the more niche stereotypes either. I am not sure what to write here, because I have two problems: 1. I dont know if men in Japan/Japanese men actually find [...]

Why on earth am I on Craigslist?!?! (London) 27yr

Why on earth am I on Craigslist?!?! I was reading some of the posts here and I thought --- 'Wow....really?!?!' If they aren't asking for money, they are plugging websites or some other thing... Anyway, this isnt meant to be a rant or a rave. I am [...]

I am serious, are you? (london)

"Seriously" looking for someone to spend quality time with, get to know, then see where things lead. I'm looking for a nice guy, I know cliche, but not so easy to find. Much of my time is spent working, volunteering, in the garden or the woods; it's [...]

Nice man (LONDON)

I have a happy and good quality of life but would love to meet a man (over 40 years) who would like to spend time getting to know each other...day's out, cinema, walks, dinners, etc... I'm single, slim, attractive, black, honest and caring. I do not [...]

hang out (islington) 31yr

I'm a really bored lady. Are you home alone? Want some company tonight? Can you accommodate? Are you free? Are you open-minded. Get in touch

Mr Right for tonight (Kensington ) 30yr

Brummie, Asian girl in London for the day, looking for some interesting, mature male company tonight. I'm friendly, outgoing, fun loving and just looking for a relaxed evening with a nice guy.

looking to be a mummy (london) 25yr

I'm a 25yr old looking to become a mum. I would rather this in a relationship however know some men become scared at fatherly prospects. i'm a big girl (size22/24) but have a big heart, a good job and am very loving. I have a lot of love to give and [...]

Would like to meet someone intelligent... (central london) 30yr

I'm looking to meet someone intelligent and interesting to date. I hope to make friends a nd see where it goes. I like indie, rock and classical music though my ears are always ready for an education. I like thought provoking art and films. I'm inter [...]

Brasileira, looking serious relationship, liverpool (liverpool) 36yr

I am Brasileira but I live in europe, i want boyfriend ,over 45 a 56 years I want to meet a serious man for a future long term relationship. Only lords dispense playboys and curious.

Want to Spoil an Ebony Queen? (London) 22yr

Energetic Black Woman seeks a Kind Gentleman .... I love to enjoy the finer things in life, hopefully you do too. Dont be shy tell me more about you?

any american man in town for business? (london) 26yr

Nice, friendly, attractive girl looking for an specific type to hang out and have fun. I am looking for circumcised American guys older than me also I would like you to be a successful professional, gentleman, be able to handle intelligent conversat [...]

Hi, I'm new here (London) 21yr

Hey there. It's my first time trying this site out so please bear with me... I'm East African and single and looking for someone to treat me like his princess. Ideally someone who seeks a long term relationship eventually leading to marriage at some [...]

What THIS girl wants... 31yr

I am looking for a clever man with integrity and conviction. A man who wants to take the time to know me and treats me special; a man who can make me laugh, especially when I want to cry. I am not looking for a hookup or a fling but something with d [...]

Articulate, sophiscated, Chinese beauty seeking

A man with finer tastes in life... Someone to laugh with, to explore London together. Are you The One ?

Ebony Looking For Her Ivory (E London) 38yr

Attractive, Ebony ,woman ,who just so happens to prefer white men......... would love to meet an open minded, articulate professional male.......between, 35 - 55 who know's how to enjoy himself....... A good sense of humour is a bonus. pls leave [...]

Cute female looking for prince charming (London) 28yr

Hi guys A bit about me then. I am 5'3, 28, attractive, single and female. I am a good company, fun, love travelling, art,bars, restaurants talking just about anything. About you: You're in London, single aged between 28-38, 6ft+,employed,athletic b [...]

charming, alluring domina seeking.. (london) 48yr

please read this carefully before contacting me: beautiful domina, natural born mistress, inteligent and discret looking for a submissive man for a relationship, not alpha male ego, generous, very obedient and should be financially stable. should be [...]

kind & gentle English lady (central london) 40yr

Very pretty, young looking 40 year old woman looking for ltr. Blonde, curvy size 12, nice boobies! I have been separated from my husband for nearly two years now, no children. Looking for companionship. Would like to have nice romantic dinners, eve [...]

American Gal Seeks Kind English Gent (39-45) for LTR (Herts/Berks/London) 40yr

40-Year old hard working mom (4 year old daughter) currently residing in the U.S. would like to find a hard working, kind, and sincere British man who is interested in a long term relationship. Ideally the plan would be for me to move back to Britain [...]

Older gentleman for black younger woman - 33 (London)

I'm interested to find a significantly older man, any race, who prefers to date much younger black women. I'm hoping to meet a tall, educated English guy who is classy and sophisticated.

Seeking summer companion in Mayfair (Mayfair) 30yr

Seeking a fun, out-going summer companion living in Mayfair for: I thought it would be nice to find somebody to spend my free time with : trips out, dinners, gallery visits -fun activities in the city. Ideally you will be 30-36 years old, living in M [...]

Unique && lonely

Not sure why I'm posting on craigslist. I don't really know anyone in London and am sick of spending my days off alone. I like good books, music && art. I want to meet someone interesting && quirky && well travelled. Someone who has stories to tell a [...]

Charming BBW in London (Greater London) 30yr

Life is short and youth is fleeting; let´s get together and have some serious fun. Yes, sex is awesome, but I am not here looking for a sleazy one night stand: what I want is for a great guy to take me out and show me a good time and let me bring som [...]

BBW seeks younger man for LTR (London) 50yr

Successful, funny, squirter (if you know what you are doing :) seeks intelligent, professional , well hung guy into the arts as well as the bedroom. Photo please.

Email chat and possible meet (Central London) 24yr

Hi, I'm looking for nice gents for email chat initially. If we get on and both want, we'll meet somewhere in Central London sometime :D If you like the idea, then email me: tell me something about yourself with a pic. I'm a cute girl, chatty too;) [...]

my one chance...long distance 25yr

Well, recently moved to a whole new country in Europe for studies...not necessarily looking for anything long term. Looking for like minded people. I am 25, dark skinned and curvy. A bit shy at first but loads of fun when the shy 'wave' passes... :) [...]

romance, D/S, monogamy can work together!! only bbw lovers (london)

vanilla relationships have not worked for me...they are boring and no passion.. Only a single dominant man can make me happy erotically.. I am NOT 24/7..I have my own identity, career and life.. but I want a relationship with romance, d/s, sharing mo [...]

BBW looking for a lover.. (London) 29yr

Ideally he's fun loving,non judgemental,articulate,got a wicked sense of humour,cosmopolitan,located in central London and most importantly - d&d free. I've always got along better with older men,but I'm not an age-ist. What's important to me is tha [...]

Looking for an Alpha Male 23yr

I'm moving from the States to the UK and would love to find love. He needs to be strong and in control. I'm an alpha woman with a very dominate personality and I don't like weak men. I prefer white men, but I'm open. I'm not looking for a fuck buddy, [...]

willing to settle down? (london) 27yr

hello going straight to the point am look for a matured man over 30 for long term relationship leading to marriage . you have to be white / black mixed race single and willing to settle down. am black sexy curvy and free this weekend. let me know if [...]

Mixed Race Female Seeks Prince Charming (Central London Only) 29yr

Hi guys A bit about me then. I am mixed race, attractive, curvy, single and female.I am a good company, fun, love travelling, art,bars, restaurants talking just about anything. About you: You're in London, single aged between 28-37, 6ft+,employed,a [...]

Looking for a boy around the age of 21 london

Hello, i`m Agnes 21/f/London brunette I`m lookin for serious guys who know what they want. Tell me a little about yourself and I will do the same. Would like long term discreet relationship ;) Please be REAL and SANE and interested in same. I am [...]

Looking for fun (london)

I'm looking for a handsome, healthy male to help me unwind every now and then. I'd prefer for you to be single and available. I am kind, intelligent and very easy going. I'm hoping to find the right friend for regular meets to physically unwind - I' [...]

Beautiful and Adventurous Seeking Same (london)

Beautiful and Adventurous Seeking Same So, I'm not going to get crazy and post a picture of myself on Craigslist but email me with something interesting and I'll be happy to reply with pictures! Unless you just have a specific type that isn't congru [...]

a partner for my mind body and soul (london)

the mind wants to brainstorm the body wants to dance and make love like tigers the soul wants to meet a like soul communication on a deeper level is rare these days.. are you of like mind body and soul as me? be single/unattached and around my ag [...]

California girl seeking English man (London)

I'm a 30 year old woman in search of a sexy, chivalrous, and intelligent gent. I personally have a huge love of the British culture and intend to live part time in England and the States. About me, I am a blonde with green eyes, thin but curvy build [...]

Seeking true BBW lovers on (london)

Me: I'm a genuine, normal, professional girl who runs a business and doesn't have time for relationship, but has an overactive sex drive. 5'5, Size 20, beautiful face, long blonde hair, get super wet, vocal, can cum many times in a session. Love giv [...]

Busty black bbw 4 wht handsome fit bbw admirer (london)

Hey.... how are you? Am as the add says looking for a nice white fella, handsome, fit and into black bbw Am not crazy big - 16-18 and am fairly pretty. Well endowed is a bonus of course - but main attraction is based on if your mentally mature, de [...]

single and up ti 55 (London)

lets make it simple, read and replay only if you are uk based, single and up to 55 yo or move on to scam others i am 45 young, white , not been married, no children, good profession , it is now the time to meet you born and live in Southern part o [...]

bbw seeks (London) 31yr

Hi I'm looking for a playmate. If you like talking about random stuff and going on adventures. I frequent the museums. I like the theatre. Getting out of town is ever important. I like rock/alt/indie music and films. I also like classical music, r [...]

ready for love (london, nw) 33yr

Genuine black female who is ready to meet the right guy if he comes along and build a relationship that will blossom into the future. I am easy going and kind hearted. Prefer a man who is mature, laid back and caring. Please live in or near London, [...]

Silver Fox Wanted 33yr

Hello, thanks for clicking. I have a thing for older men, not Daddy issues or anything odd like that, I think I just find I'm attracted to 'grown up' guys. Mature, sophisticated, hard working, successful, serious (but not dull!) tends to turn my hea [...]

Naughty Kitten looking for grown up Panther (Anywhere we can hide) 37yr

Looking for someone unique crazy, sexy, loving, bitter, sarcastic and fun :-)? strong confident and funny? Sweet, curious, adventurous me.....had enough of the jungle alone like to pair up, with equal and stronger male

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий