вторник, 4 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking men in kuwait

Wanted! (Salmyiah) 28yr

Wanted: Bondage Top/ Master. What I'm into: Full submission, meaning NO safe words. I don't use them (if you can't handle that move along please). Instead I set a specific time limit (X amount of hours or whatever). During that time I am under your [...]

White Guy Wanting

Goodlooking white guy. With smooth white body. I am looking a generous businessman or wealthy arab guy. I like wanking and sucking. Please reply with photo and description

Looking for serious relationship (Kuwait city) 31yr

Im a filpino guy here in kuwait loking for a serious and long term relationship..i feel lone and bored in this country.i want to love someone and be loved as well..any races are welcome as long you are serious and not a gamer..age not abig deal all i [...]

Seeks serious lomg term relationship (Kuwait city) 31yr

Im a filpino guy here in kuwait loking for a serious and long term relationship..i feel lone and bored in this country.i want to love someone and be loved as well..any races are welcome as long you are serious and not a gamer..age not abig deal all i [...]

filipino touch weekend home massage service (mahboula) 26yr

Greetings! I am yas, 26 years old male, filipino living in mahboula, kuwait. I am looking for possible and future clients/customers for a relaxing home service deep tissue massage with filipino touch. Service is good for 1 hour and maximum of 2 hour [...]

Dad for younger (Buehring) 49yr

Looking for a younger Asian, Hispanic, or White who is a passionate kisser, loves a lot of body contact, mutual oral, and a versatile bottom (safe only). I'm 49, white, six two, 190, looking for a regular discreet buddy.

Relationship (Kuwait City) 36yr

Not looking for a hookup. I would like to be in a relationship. I like to date and see where it leads. Friendship and hopefully more. I have no expectation from this site, but I thought I'd try since I have no other options. I hope to find you. I'm [...]

69 (C B) 48yr

Looking for a suck buddy. I'm tall, in shape, white, 6+ cut. Looking for a buddy my age or younger for mutual oral--your place or mine. You need to be in a room without roommates!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий