понедельник, 3 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | türkiye'daki kadýn arkadaþ arayan kadýnlar

Looking for gorgeous friends in Paradise (Istanbul) 28yr

I am an American. student just moved to Istanbul. Great City, great food, and people; however I would like to discover this paradise with a natural feminine beauty like myself! Im white and in great shape, would like to find the same. Looking for a [...]

japanese girl with turkish boy looking for a fun (istanbul) 28yr

me and my gf( she is japanese) wanna have extremly crazy night with Bi female. Age prefered around 22-35. if you are interested at it. just text us with your photo.after than lets discuss about the schedule of our plan..... we can provide 4-5 star ho [...]

Looking for female friends in Istanbul (Istanbul) 25yr

I am an a exchange. student just moved to Istanbul. Great City, great food, and people; however I would like to discover this paradise with a natural feminine beauty like myself! I m white and in great shape, would like to find the same. Looking for [...]

exploring (maltepe) 40yr

Looking for mature or serious ladies that might want to have some lovely times....Im same but like to play with good educated and adventerous people

Looking for Fun (Istanbul) 26yr

Hi all, I am a 26 years old boy. I will visit Istanbul at the beginning of of July. I will be glad to find a female travel partner to spend a nice time together and have fun. I am a decent, honest and open-minded person. I am also interested in naug [...]

Looking for Fun (Istanbul) 26yr

Hi all, I am a 26 years old boy. I live in the UK. I will visit Istanbul at the beginning of of July. I will be glad to find a female travel partner to spend a nice time together and have fun. I am a decent, honest and open-minded person. I am also [...]

female lover - w4w (etiler ) 32yr

I am a divorced woman who discovered her sexual identity in late 20s. Now i am looking for a girlfriend who can understand me,and open her heart . Ý like dancing and doing outdoor sports.so i am looking for the one who has enough energy to enjoy li [...]

I want a woman (istanbul) 30yr

Hello, We are a young couple interested in bringing another woman into our bed. I am American (female) and he is Turkish. We are a well-educated, good looking couple just looking for some fun :) Looking forward to hearing from you.

bicurious woman seeking female lover (istanbul) 30yr

I would like a girl to spend time with go shopping together, enjoy laughs, a flirt and see what happens. I prefer aged 27-34, size 38,40,42 so I am 40 size, someone lives at European side of Istanbul. Respond if you are smart, funny, really confide [...]

looking for a bisexual female suitable for me - w4w (istanbul) 32yr

I want to get to know someone around my age (up to 35) and explore what things we have in common. If we see there is a ground for building up a trustworthy fling, then we shall begin to have fun too. Ain't it right? I value a good education, common [...]

Looking for gorgeous friends in Paradise (Istanbul) 28yr

I am an American Grad. student just moved to Istanbul. Great City, great food, and people; however I would like to discover this paradise with a natural feminine beauty like myself! Im white and in great shape, would like to find the same. Looking f [...]

attractive sexy lesbian looking for sexy chat + physical pleasure - w4w (Istanbul) 35yr

Hi there, I'm an attractive, funny, sexy European female who wants to explore each other's beautiful feminine bodies. Must be relaxed, confident, sexy and easy on the eye...we can chat too and masturbate on Skype if you like...please send a pic or vi [...]

Marriage minded 29yr

I want to meet a marriage minded man here in Turkey. I am beautiful with blonde hair and blue eyes. I am also educated in England and have a good job here in Turkey. I am not interested in dating lots of man just one really special one. Please have a [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий