воскресенье, 2 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | miscellaneous romance in fayetteville, AR

Single, retired man - m4t 61yr

Looking for a LTR with a kind, attractive, educated person who is adventuresome...in and out of the bedroom...I am established in New Mexico. There are job and advanced education opportunities here. Please send me an email, include a picture or two.. [...]

asian sheboys - m4t (siloam/fayetteville) 47yr

I want to meet a sexy ladyboy to date and romance. Please be passable? I love the slim and dark haired sissy boys with a 'secret' between their legs! If so, please let us hook up!

make me yours - m4m (springdale) 36yr

Ok guys here's the deal I'm 36 years old 5 ft 9 tall 250 pounds muscular masc. I'm straight but for a few years iv had a strong curiosity and fantasy to be tied up raped n feminized forced to b.. gay iv always bn submissive to women and want to be fo [...]

Looking for pen-pal - m4w (Grady, Ar) 34yr

Dear you, I say you because we haven't been properly introduced my name is Jason Wood. I am currently incarnated in Ar. Now I know what you may already be thinking, but i assure you i am not a bad person, just one who is prone to make mistakes, maybe [...]

Looking for pen-pal - m4w (Grady, Ar) 34yr

Dear you, I say you because we haven't been properly introduced my name is Jason Wood. I am currently incarnated in Ar. Now I know what you may already be thinking, but i assure you i am not a bad person, just one who is prone to make mistakes, maybe [...]

Do you enjoy being watched? - mw4w (NWA)

I'm looking for a woman who is interested in being watched by a man while they are having sex with me, another woman. I prefer the woman to be over 30, slim and with some experience. Even if you don't fit those criteria, feel free to respond if you'r [...]

We are looking for the one. - mw4w (Springdale) 20yr

Hi to all the real girls around here we know this its a long shot but here we go. We are a girl that wants to have fun, no drama and its 420 friendly we are a hispanic couple people says we are cute. Hes on shape muscular 5,11 195 pounds shes 5,3 and [...]

Friends and more - mw4mw (SW MO. / NW AR.) 50yr

Interested in friends first, then what ever as long as we all agree. hoping for possable long term relationship. Wife is very bi. Must be white and weight proportion to height. Must send face pictures and contact number in first responce or there wil [...]

Married and lookn NSA - m4w (Rogers) 30yr

looking for no strings attached fling. A relationship based on sex. Doesnt matter if your singl o married as well. Im a decent looking guy in good shape. We can meet in public for sex or quickies maybe even come over when no ones home and have rough [...]

i just cant sleep.... - m4w (fayetteville) 28yr

so i have been searching for something kinda different than most of the folks on here. firstly i am 28yo big blond and broad shouldered I love to laugh and make people smile love movies and have become something of a netflix junky lol I just like han [...]

looking for someone nice - m4w (nwa) 29yr

if u would like to meet a nice person who is easygoing and like to hang out text me at Five Three one zero six two seven hope to here for some one soon pls be close to springdale women only pls no children or couples or married women thanks

Country girl seeks fun,cuddling,dating - w4m (nwa)

Hi im a country girl seeking a good hearted county boy for fun, dating and cuddling. i like to go for walks, ride horses, 4 wheelers, mudding, fishing, hunting, camping etc....anything outdoors. I also like cuddling up to a good movie. Im not looking [...]

Looking for a Sugar baby? - m4w (Springdale, ar) 45yr

I am looking for someone that will fill the loneliness i feel after a failed long marriage I am new to the area and want to find someone that will help me break out of my shell.

Sleep next to me - m4w (Bentonville) 28yr

I tried posting yesterday, but I got such weird responses that I deleted it. I'll try again. I got out of a relationship a few months ago, and I think what I miss most is sleeping next to someone. Brushing teeth at the same sink, (playfully) fightin [...]

Spring fun - mw4w (NWA)

Here is spring time and we are looking for a female for cook outs mixed drinks and night fun.If your bi female we are an awesome couple that would love to show you that life coule be awesome and stress free and fun. If you want awesome friends that m [...]

looking for a couple to date - m4mw (fay) 47yr

im 47 bi white male i'm looking for more then sex i'd like to find a couple to get to know looking for more then sex mayb the guy and i could go golfing and the girl and i could so shopping then all go to dinner or movie stuff like that im 5'10 18 [...]

Single Bi Woman Needed - mw4w (Springdale) 27yr

Hello I'm a Bisexual woman looking for a gf thats bi AND SINGLE. I'm big on sharing with in a small group(meaning my baby daddy). I had a baby(My one and only) in Jan. and we just moved up here so i dont know anyone. I'm very sexual by nature. I was [...]

want someone to love - mw4w (lowell,ar)

my husband & I are looking for a girl to ad to our lives sexualy & we want u to be part of our marriage & don't worry no jeloulsy cuz we both want to have fun with u text us a pic at four seven nine two eight seven seven eight seven three or email me [...]

need a 3rd - mw4w (sringdale,ar)

my husband & i are looking for a women between 20 & 37 thats willing to have a sexual & commited relationship with the both of us. must be white & dd free. when you contact us send pic & we'll send one back if we're intrested four seven nine two eigh [...]

Love - m4w

You opened it. Good luck! Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could happen anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you. [...]

Looking for LTR - w4m (Arkansas USA)

How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the guys I read from on Personals are not what I want ... I am looking for a honest caring man to try new things from Internet and plan to [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий