понедельник, 3 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking men in virgin islands

Houseboy Wanted (St. Thomas)

Gay or Bi Houseboy Wanted for an interesting situation -- must be Submissive 420 friendly, no hard drugs, disease free. You help us, we can help you. Serious inquiries ONLY.

Mutual blowjob - m4m (St. Thomas) 34yr

I am 5'9, and weigh 230. I want a mutual BJ. must be very discreet. Send pics in first email. Staying near the airport.

seeking dominant young black (Miami beach) 38yr

Seeking horny well hung black guy to come to Miami beach and stay in waterfront condo and have white submissive bitch with fat round ass treat him like a master. You can party at the clubs. Hang at nudist beach accross the street. Check out mall s. C [...]

Teach me how to suck a cock (St X) 49yr

I am MWM on the DL. I am looking for hwp m/w or m/m or mwm. I am 5' 10", weigh 185lbs, 6+cut, DDF, HIV - . I am looking for DDF,HIV - , HWP m/w or m/m or m or w/w to teach me how to suck a cock into a COCK for everyones enjoyment. I also want to lear [...]

Gimme That Dick - m4m (stt) 22yr

Hit me up with your pic/pics and i'll give you my #. Have tons of pics and will send a few once I know you want some Ass ;) 22 years old 156lbs 5'9 FACE PICS ARE A MUST! (No pic= NO CHAT)

White for Black (STT ) 40yr

White make 40 seeks black male I'm discreet and you should be too. Like having a drink, dinner, movies, beach. I'm 5'11" I like shorter guys but not a huge issue. If your shy its a plus, because I am too. Not way to much experience. This is for long [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий