четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | casual encounters in san luis obispo

Anyone awake and want to get their cock sucked - m4m (sloooo) 39yr

hosting in slo and horny as hell ,Looking to suck dl guy s cock till i swallow his load NSA stats and pic if first email to get reply be clean ,discreet put favorite color in heading come on its 2am so lets get to it 420 pnp friendly if post is [...]

Tired of b n single - m4w (Paso Robles) 20yr

Hey there im looking 4 a sexual relationship or a meaning ful 1 i dont care on witch 1 u choose Im a 20 yr old male bout 5 10 ish idk with short brown hair and golden brown eyes Your pic gets mine be 18 to 25 plz P.S I AM NOT A SEX OFFENDER OR A K [...]

Thurs morining fun - m4w (Santa maria /slo) 35yr

any women wanna have some early morning fun around 9 or ten with a hung white guy if so email me be real and serious nsa fun

Have a little fantasy....or 2 - m4w (Anywhere)

A: I hop in my car and drive to ur place, u sneak out so husband doesn't wake up, we drive to a secluded spot and fuck in car. B: I drive to your place and u sneak me in while husband is sleeping and I fuck u in kitchen or on couch while he sleeps. [...]

love nipples? - m4m (slo) 45yr

looking for an oral guy who loves sucking super-sensitive nipples for extended periods of time. would love to be able to reciprocate for you as well. i'm a bi hispanic guy 6ft, 200 lbs very sane and straight acting. discreet a must. would really like [...]

Sexy couple wants to spoil - mw4w (Slo )

Hi there! I'm looking for a girl to come join my boyfriend and I. We are both attractive and sexual people that love to be spoiled as well as spoil each other and our friends. 100% clean and you must be as well. Drug free also. We're very honest and [...]

bj swap (white boy preferred ) - m4m (u come) 19yr

U come i blow u and u blow me. one at a time or 69. I'm good looking Hispanic with 7in dick. send a pic of ur face and dick. std free like me!hurry up I'm horny as fuck!

got the pad to myself tonight - m4w (slo) 21yr

hey Im home alone for the night and it would be nice to have company. I'm 420 type a guy. Mexican and in good shape. really funny and respectful. if your trying to chill and maybe make out or something the message me with a pic and your favorite c [...]

Tall (6'+)? Cute? I want to f**k you!!! - w4m (Los Osos) 33yr

I want to fuck so bad. It feels so good to have my clit licked and pussy lips teased by your tongue. I love sucking dick too. It's a challenge to take more and more of you until the head of your dick is pushing down the back of my throat with each th [...]

looking for someone real and young - w4m (san luis obispo) 35yr

I want some NSA soon, I need it bad from a young college guy from Cal Poly or Cuesta. Where are the big guys? Lets have some fun at my place or yours. Once again I need a real bad thick long dick from a young guy. Put favorite food in the reply line [...]

Hung Cock ready - m4m (osos) 33yr

Is there any one who want to suck this be UNDER 39 can meet me here in town Under 180

looking for some fun tonight! - t4m (sm) 23yr

looking for a straight man for some fun tonight on the DL. Just must be into getting your dick sucked, and fucking or licking a good ass. No drama, just come and go, I can host tonight. The bigger tool the better. NO over 35, NO over weight. please [...]

Will suck for bud - m4m (AG) 28yr

Smoke me out, I'll smoke you out. Be under 35, chill, I can host all night. Bring some beers if you wanna kick it longer. I'll throw down.

naked flexible body - m4m (slo)

I want to get naked withy 7" hard and small tight ass out and do some exciting Jo positiona and maybe play with my tight ass for you or with you. You must host, no stds and tell me what town you are in, if you send a picture then I will return some. [...]

looking for a chill dude - m4m (paso robles)

seeking a chill dude that can host and has party favors, i cant travel outside of paso. please provide a pic and full stats me: masculine latino goodlooking clean and ready to party. very open minded. hit me up asap

looking to watch and ........ - m4mw (n county)

Looking for a couple to let me watch them while I jerck off to them. Maybe even join if you are up to it. Will send pic upon request. Looking for none judgemental people. I have a vehicle so Ican cum to you. Put let's do this in subject and I'm no [...]

passing thru - m4w (central coast) 48yr

Coming to town Friday want to play golf or play around either way let me know :)~

Ready to BLOW your Mind - t4m (SLO) 27yr

Thick n Curvy tranny in town for fun N play...So horny and ready to suck some cock.....Love men in uniform and military. But open to all...Lets get a room and get nasty.... HMU ate o five 8 three zero 54 seventy six.....Guys you must HOST...!!!!!

Seeking SUBMISSIVE FEMALE for Fetish Play & Summertime Fun - m4w (slo) 2923yr

We are a kinky, playful and sexually dominant couple seeking a special girl to become our new playmate. He is 29, a tall and muscular dom with lots of fetish experience. She is 23 and a sensual blonde vixen that likes to take control and finds girls [...]

looking for someone who's crazy (; - m4w (slo/morro bay) 18yr

looking for a woman who's down to pick up a young man and go somewhere and get naked and hot with me on the beach in morro bay (; no strings attached at all. just feeling the energy of the night and complete strangers having fun. let me know if your [...]

couple $eeking woman for N$A fun - mw4w ($LO) 22yr

Man/Woman looking for a good looking woman interested in joining the woman and if willing the man. he is 33, five foot 170. she is 21, dirty blonde, slim, petite. your age is not important as long as you are over 18, fit and look good. we have advert [...]

7in SlimBuild Top - m4m (AG) 20yr

I am looking for tonight and possibly tomorrow morning. I am a top who can get pretty dominant. I am skinny and slightly muscular with a 7in cock. I am pretty much just looking for some one to fuck and cum in/on. Most guys I fuck cum without touching [...]

Pleasure For Pleasure - m4w (Grover Beach) 22yr

Hey, I'm on here trying to find a good woman that can help me relieve some stress. I work 6 days a week and don't have time to play the dating game, so I'm hoping to find a woman to start a FWB type relationship with. I am White, 6'3", Blonde Hair, B [...]

Fun Fun Fun - m4w (AG) 40yr

I am a handsome guy, mid 40s, in shape and clean clean clean. I love to lick and kiss and fuck crazy. If your looking for a hot wild fuck hit me up and we can play play play. I can host near AG. Private and safe.

Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me - m4w (San Luis Obispo) 21yr

Shout out to all my ladies...... Ladies!! Ladies!! Ladies!! Looking for a fun night downtown. Time to go clubbin and get our drinks on. Dance the night away...you know, all that fun shit. :D If you're looking for a night of harmless crazy shit, then [...]

Hosting for head - m4m (Los Osos) 32yr

Come over let's get naked and 69. I'm hung cut discreet mellow vgl nice body. You just need a hot cut cock for me to suck while we play. Age not important. I'm horny as hell. If you are too let's do it.

Bottom Boy for Both - m4m (SLO) 39yr

Hi there. If you are a white bisexual/gay man under 30 who is a bottom or vers, who is into mutual suck, rimming and a bottom. Who also likes a woman now and then, then we are your couple. Both white/ latin mix, GL couple. ddf, safe, educated, easy g [...]

Bottom Boy For Both - mw4m (SLO) 39yr

Hi there. If you are a white bisexual/gay man under 30 who is a bottom or vers, who is into mutual suck, rimming and a bottom. Who also likes a woman now and then, then we are your couple. Both white/ latin mix, GL couple. ddf, safe, educated, easy g [...]

fuck me & let me suck your cock - fwb - m4m (Paso Robles) 18yr

Looking for a top to fuck me real good. And if you want a good blowjob then iI'm your boy(; Send a pic or no respond.

In search of some fun;) - m4w (San Luis Obispo) 18yr

Just looking for some fun here:) I go to poly and am looking for someone older. Everyone has been bailing on me left and right and I need to have some good times. Young and ready to go with a great body. Send me a picture or just an interesting messa [...]

Weekends on Nacimiento - m4w (Heritage Ranch) 48yr

Looking for Girls who would like to hang out at the lake on weekends, Sun, Water, Boats, Fun and yes if it's right, Sex.... Good looking guy looking for girls 35 to 45, In good sexy shape...

NSA Fun with a down I earth guy. - m4w (Atascadero) 22yr

I'm 22 very laid back and down to earth. 420 friendly and do enjoy to drink. I'm a ver honest and loving person, have been told I am attractive. I enjoy music, sports, the gym, camping. All kinds of things. Most people tell me my smile is my best phy [...]

CHUB WANTS A DICK IN MY ASS - m4m (slo) 18yr

i just wanna be fucked by a HOT GUY who has a BIG DICK please DONT be OLD only 18-30 you be CLEAN and be down tofuck my tight ass

CHUB WANTS A DICK IN MY ASS - m4m (slo) 18yr

i just wanna be fucked by a HOT GUY who has a BIG DICK please DONT be OLD only 18-30 you be CLEAN and be down tofuck my tight ass

I still love you... - m4w (Atascadero) 22yr

You opened it. Good luck. you opened it. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1pm and 4pm tomorrow it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved yo [...]

any real girls looking for a great time? - m4w (north county/mb) 28yr

Are there any real girls or women in the area looking for a clean, fun, laidback guy to give them everything they have been needing. Im 28, 6"1, short brown hair, hazel eyes, stocky, white, well equipped, tons of stamina, and fun both in and out of t [...]

Stroke my cock m4m (Atascadero) 45yr

Hey, i'm looking to strip naked for a guy who wants to play with my cock and balls. I'm a SWM, 5' 10", 190lb. ddf, hiv-. I'm not looking to reciprocate, and i'm not looking for oral, just a handjob. I can not host, so we can do this at your place or [...]

fuck me (cub) - m4m (paso robles) 25yr

i need someone to fuck me ...iam a cute cub with an ass thats hungry. if your intrested hit me up i cant host

Simple: I'm a bttm ISO Top ONLY guys

Checkin things out....ISO Low key top guys to hang out with....get a drink go from there...or maybe skip all that ;D Send stats age n pics..... My stats: 33 6' 190, white, masc but submissive.

Experienced Dom Seeking Sub for Ongoing NSA fun - m4w (SLO) 34yr

Experienced Dom Seeking FEMALE Sub ages 18 to 40 for ongoing NSA fun. I am single and have my own house to host with. I have a variety of toys to use. I have a tongue piercing, Im 34, 5'6', white, go to the gym, have a good job and my own transportat [...]

bj swap - be young, shaved, small, & white :) - m4m (5 cities) 19yr

I just want to get my first bj and give my first one too. I'd love to suck a shaved cock (I am clean shaved all the time). My cock is a little small and I would like to practice on something not huge. If you can host, that would be cool, if not then [...]

Sub for older tonight - m4m (AG) 45yr

New bottom looking for older top. You can come in to dark room and do what you want and go. Please be 55 or older. Email with pictures and ideas and let's have fun.

Just needing some lovin' - m4mm (San Luis Obispo) 38yr

Hi. I'm a young man wanting a group of young men who love to dress as women and who are willing to be my mommy. I just love men who do that. Please contact me at 8zero5 Eight06 five7eight9. Please ask for Tim. I'll be waiting, my loves. (; Oh. And y [...]

.seeking BI sugar babe not spam - m4w (AG) 35yr

Looking for an attractive & fit girl for some long term N$A fun, with each other, sometimes a third (woman). Prefer a woman 18-45 that swollows. Looking for an attractive & fit girl for some long term NsA fun, with each other, sometimes a third (woma [...]

I think I'm addicted to Sex... - m4w (Everywhere)

I think I'm addicted to sex....I always wanna fuck, and the 20 some odd positions I've learned, and the fact that I haven't met a chick yet that can make me cum before she does. I'm always safe and very clean, must send photo and put your name in the [...]

comeover U blow me i blow u - m4m (pASo RoBLes) 24yr

24 year old with a nice cock here., DL masculine i want my cock sucked and i want to suck yours too i host for now!!!!!!! please send me a pic/stats nice and simple simple

Keep it Simple - m4w (Atascadero) 31yr

It's amazing how people complicate even the most simple of things... I'm a 31 y/o professional who travels frequently for work. I simply don't have the time to dedicate to a relationship right now, it's totally unrealistic. Simply put, I miss sex, [...]

Let me bend you over - m4w (Paso) 30yr

Bend over and let me lick you from behind before fucking you hard with my thick cock. No pic, no reply.

What to have Sexy Video Chat? - m4w (Anywhere) 29yr

Hello. I am looking for a sexy friend to have sexy chat time with. I would love to see you be naughty, and I will be naughty too. I have google chat (in gmail) and skype. Send a pic and or your handle and lets get this rolling. MUST HAVE A CAM. NO DU [...]

fun times...kick back ? - m4w (AG) 25yr

I am fucking bored... I do feel like having a lazy Sunday after with a woman. just kick back have some drinks/conversation. cuddle up with a movie or just bad day time TV. 420 friendly is ok. me- 6'1 230 white... told I'm a "Great fuck" you- well [...]

Today-Love to host at my hotel....watch or play - m4mw (Avila Beach) 43yr

This is for wed. And thur. Night Hi guys......a very clean, safe, fun GL guy in town for couple of nights and would like to spice up your love life. I can watch you two fuck or can jump in and help make her the center of attention. I am five ft nine [...]

Anyone Please - m4w (Atascadero) 18yr

Ok, so I am 18 years old am looking for an experienced woman who will teach me how to please to the fullest. I will be you're student, and you will teach me how best to please you. I want to learn exactly what women want. No one over 35 please. If th [...]

fwb - m4w (pismo-nipomo) 20yr

I am a male in need of a friend with benefits I enjoy hiking paintball or just hanging out or playing music I dont 420 but i dont mind if you do and i do enjoy some good roleplay If your interested please post a fruit in the subject and we can go [...]

deepthroat. For hung cock - m4m (Paso robles )

LOOKING to suck hung cocks only . If UR hung and enjoy head come over for a DL blow and go Iam expert at deep throat and also good looking and clean u must be too Hit me up with a pic and stats

suck me and i suck you - m4m ( Paso Robles) 22yr

very masculine gl guy here on the DL. i want to swap head with another guy who is also GL clean and sane. hit me up with a pic and FULL STATS no one older than 38

deepthroat. For hung cock - m4m (Paso robles )

LOOKING to suck hung cocks only . If UR hung and enjoy head come over for a DL blow and go Iam expert at deep throat and also good looking and clean u must be too Hit me up with a pic and stats

older bottom in need of cock(s) - m4m (Paso) 55yr

older bottom in search of hard cock(s) willing to fuck my mouth and/or ass,unable to host,age not a problem but must be 21 or over.put cock4u in subject box to show you are real

Closet cd,normal looking male looking for cock(s)/playmate(s) - m4m

I am older,in shape closet cross dresser looking for cock(s)or playmate(s)new to area n in NEED of a man/men to fill my horny holes!!! Semi-passable with wig n make up. Please contact for cell number for pics/info....put "cock4cd" in subject box

Im off Thursday - m4w (Nipomo) 28yr

not showing my face till i get a email.. dont want my picture. to be used with out my consent . ok.. im 28,, havent went out and had any fun for a while looking for someone to hang out with and have some drinks. and see if we have chemistry. if th [...]

I want to suck thick white cock - m4m (Paso robles ) 23yr

Seeking a nice thick white cock to suck dry I'm skilled and you will say so yourself ... I can deepthroat so i guarantee satisfaction Don't have to be white but 7 or bigger Be clean

look no further.. - m4w (any motel) 28yr

Would like to meet a prety girl. So we can smk n drink and have fun together. I love oral giving n receiving my 6" tool can go for hours. I'm Latino mix in Templeton. But can travel n host. Let me please u n have a good time. I'm not a weirdo I'm chi [...]

College guy looking for a fun experience! - m4w (SLO) 23yr

Hi there! First time doing this, but I figure what the hell, I'm horny and could use a distraction from midterms. I'm looking for some NSA fun with someone who knows what she likes and wants to be serviced. Nothing gets me off more than pleasing a la [...]

lets get our rocks off - m4m (n. slo county)

vgl masculine white guy looking for the same. u must be very clean and bug free as I am. hairy a plus, hung a must. send u r stats and a pic for mine. put cock in subject line to avoid spam. Im 5'11. one eighty lbs 7+ cut inches of man fun...

Seeking a lady for a w/e together - m4w (Central Coast) 48yr

Looking for a lady to share this upcoming weekend together with me for fun times. hookup friday afternoon/evening and share together till sunday afternoon/evening. please be between the ages of 42 - 52. my place for the weekend. a bbq dinner with som [...]

Fem Asian - m4m (SLO) 23yr

Super horny asian here looking for someone to dress me up in sexy lingerie. I would love to CD for you :] Would love to top or bottom, and explore some sexual fantasies that I have. I want to be tied up and completely helpless to your sex drive. Blin [...]

NSA?... - w4m (SLO) 26yr

Heeeyyyy, whos real? I am.. Haha... You must send pic with email... Muscles++++ 6packs+++ just be hot and cute...

Hot Tub Tonight.... - m4mw (North County) 48yr

I have no plans for tonight and was wondering if there are any couples or single women interested in relaxing in my very private hot tub and sharing a drink. No expectations, just good conversation and see where the evening leads. I am a single, stra [...]

I just want to make out - w4w (slo) 22yr

So I just want to make out, pretty self explanatory. I am a tomboy, but I am feminine at times so I even out as normal. lol I like girls who are comfortable with there sexuality and are more fem. I am open to any race <3 Email me back if you [...]

Let me orally please you - m4w (Pismo Beach) 48yr

Let me orally please you. I enjoy giving and want to enjoy having you cum on my face. no spam only real ladies. I can host

looking for white girls ;) - m4w (slo) 21yr

hey how's it going? last time I posted on here I got to meet a couple cool chicks. so again id like to try and meet someone New to share the day with and be intimate with. about me in athletic, latino and I have a great personality. you'll live being [...]

naughty bbw - w4m (slo)

Looking for man who likes slutty girls. Sexy bbw, with an oral fetish. big juicy ass, and a tasty pussy. You must host!

BBeach buddy for Thursday - m4m (Gaviota area) 35yr

Looking for a hot fit fun Buddy to meet me at a private beach and fuck my ass all day Thursday. 420 and fucking. I like big dicks and lots of cum. I am fit horny fun and love to get fucked all day long. I have an amazing private beach where I hang ou [...]

lets jo together - m4m (slo) 64yr

i would really like to jack off with a young smooth guy. i'm built small , just want to try it. be happy to donate. have the week end free

Looking again - m4w - m4mww - m4mwmw - m4mw (Nipomo) 44yr

Looking once again for a good match. I'm looking for someone or some people to have fun with and get back to what I enjoy. I enjoy playing with both boys and girls, boys only with girls in a group situation (3 of us or more), in a one on one situatio [...]

Just fuck like crazy.... - m4w (Atascadero) 35yr

Looking for a discreet woman that wants a good fuck. D&D Free. Your life is none of my business. Must be able to host. Late night or AM. White, athletic build, 5' 5". Your pic gets mine. Please put name you want to be called in subject.

Visitor In Town Today Till 3 Downtown Can Host Or Travel - m4m (San Luis Obispo Marsh St)

Hey, will be in town today till 3pm and would love to service you. Love One on One, Groups, Bi, Straight, Gay, First Timers, Military, Uniform men all welcome. Send me your stats including Age Height Weight Race or call me at Nine Two Five Eight Seve [...]

Who wants his Cock sucked? (shell/pismo beach)

Come over and pull out your dick and I go down on you until you nut then you bounce. Easy deal. I prefer, younger, inshape, str8 or bi curious. 420 available if you like to smoke a bowl while getting blown. NO one knows and you don't touch me. Dis [...]

CP or Cuesta college kid need a place for Summer?(18-23) - m4m (Los Osos) 58yr

Mature guy looking for a SLENDER/TONED young (18+) white or Latino guy who wants to explore a FWB relationship, if we have chemistry would like to make it a live together. Would you enjoy being supported and not worrying about rent? This is for real [...]

You are hot, I am real. - m4t (SLO) 30yr

Experienced and love what you have to offer. Can host at times, sometimes not but can travel. Maybe go out, drink, game, all that. I'm open to any ideas.

looking to get sucked - m4m (slo) 26yr

A dl top looking to get sucked and maybe more. You host. Will return the favor. Lets to this tonight.

top or bottom - m4m (slo county beach) 37yr

Looking to try it. stats and pics. be gl nice body and under 42. please.ddf safe play. 37 6' 187. put first in subject.

blaze n blow - m4m (slo)

Guy in slo with 420 and thick dick that needs to be serviced. white seven cut be good at sucking dick and hungry

Pirates Cove let soak in the Sun have a little fun.. - m4w (pismo) 27yr

would like to meet a cute female that enjoys having fun hanging out walks on the beach sunset movies cuddling 420 and maybe have a drink... just got out of a long relationship not looking for anything serious but just to have a little fun meet someon [...]

CXV Worthy? - mw4w (Paso Adjacent)

If you see this and are interested in communicating, respond with the name of the location of the original CXV so I know its you.

CXV...interested? - m4w (Paso Adjacent)

Reply with the meeting place location so I know its really you and maybe we can communicate further

Horny, well built college aged guy...yeah you! - m4m (Pismo-ish) 32yr

Looking for young horny guys for NSA action. Older guy here who loves to admire and please a well built guy who likes to have a good time. Please send pic.

Come unload in my sissy slut - mw4mm (Arroyo Grande) 36yr

Looking for men for my sissy man to suck dry and any man who wants to fill his man pussy. Come humiliate him, fuck his face or man pussy and dump your load up his ass and down his throat. He's hungry for cum!!!

I'm not gonna lie - m4w (Paso Robles) 22yr

I'm not gonna lie, I'm just a horny 22 year old guy who wants to have sex, with no strings attached. If you're interested message me back, with your favorite animal in the subject box so I know you're not a bot. Your photo gets mine

Looking for a Petite female Fuck Toy - m4w (san luis) 30yr

Seeking a girl to be used as my fuck slut -- 30 yo, 6'2 tall thick and muscular man looking for a little girl here in SLO that wants to be fucked long and hard. I would like to find a girl whos fantasy is to be taken by force by an extremely dominant [...]

EXTRA SLO BEERFEST TICKETS!!! - mw4mm (SLO) 45yr

Hi... We will be town on May 25 for the Beer Festival at Madonna Inn and have a couple of extra tickets for sale! Hoping that along with our sale to set the wife up with the sexual experience of her life!! A couple of good looking younger gentlemen t [...]

Wanna taste cum - m4m (Pismo beach) 25yr

Just wanna drop to my knees and start blowing you. Expert at deep throat and pleasing a cock of ANY size :) all I care about is getting to swallow that load! young VGL guy on DL. Pics for trade only. Hurry guys, I'm hungry!

We need you. - mw4m (Five Cities)

Average couple looking for a man with a 7"+ cock. Must enjoy licking pussy, tag team and being a top is a must. Must be clean no diseases, no games and maybe a long term situation. We will host. Email us with "discreet" in subject box and a pic. We l [...]

"SEX" I need something different and exciting - m4w (SLO) 35yr

Like it says, I need something different and new and exciting. I need someone that just doesnt lay there during sex. I like a woman to take control over me sometimes in bed to get things extra hot. The wife doesnt do it for me anymore. I want to fuck [...]

Are you a horny 18-19 yr old - m4w (Central coast) 35yr

Are you a horny girl in that age bracket and looking for an older experienced man to show you a good time in the bedroom and last more that 5 minutes? Hit me up if you want someone to make your toes curl and explore your naked body. Please no drama a [...]

Picture of your boobies? - m4w (Slo county) 33yr

I am a boob man, can you help me out by sending me pictures of your naked breast? I would love to see some nice tits and sit back and stroke my hard cock over your pictures..

Looking for a Fuck buddy - m4w (Hotel ) 35yr

Looking for a lady to hook up with once in a while. I dont have time for serious relationships and think this would be best for me.I am a handsome guy and love to please a woman and can last quite a while in bed. Not sure what else to say, this is my [...]

Watch Me - m4w (Pismo Beach) 31yr

I am looking for a female or females to watch me undress and stroke my cock until I squirt my warm cum all over my stomach and chest...or where ever you want it. Depending on your comfort level you can either stay fully clothed or you could play with [...]

morning fun in the shower - m4w (oceans ) 19yr

looking for some morning fun in the shower and bed this morning must be good looking reply with picture and number if interested :)

Choose me! - m4w (Paso robles) 20yr

Just got out of a relationship that was way to serious, just looking to have some fun and meet new people. I'm 5'6, 135, athletic, funny, and I love to have fun;) I don't really know what I'm supposed to on here but I am serious and I can host whenev [...]

exchanges? million...but important) - w4m (Mexico Beach ci)

Need it now I am truly only craving the sense of someone else's body against mine. jus lookn 4 sum sex

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий