воскресенье, 26 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking women in bulgaria

World Traveler Seeks Soul Mate (Bulgaria this week) 52yr

I am a US Citizen. I have visited 50 countries and 6 of the 7 continents. I have been living outside the USA for 48 of the last 62 months. I fly into a new country with a one way ticket and book a room for the first night or two. I then walk the cit [...]

Mate Wanted (USA) 50yr

I am a black man looking for a good nice sweet lady for relationship leading to marriage, age 32 to 45 with decent weight, I am not about playing games and I hope she is not also. Please send recent photo(s) and I will do likewise.

VISITING SOFIA IN JUNE, ANY LOCAL LADY ? (ISTANBUL) 33yr

Hellooo, I am 32 years old, engineer who is full of fun :) I will visit Sofia in June and would like to meet a local girl for seeing local places, nice dinner, maybe night clubs and what ever you want. If you are intersted please send me mail for ph [...]

Seeking mature woman (Fiji) 54yr

I am genuinely looking for a lifelong wife and trusted partner. My career currently requires that I live and work in the South Pacific nation of Fiji. I also have a home in the beautiful state of Oregon in the USA. I speak in Russian and English lang [...]

Want to come to me in Holland? (Amsterdam) 26yr

Hi there, i am looking for a nice girl that want to come and live in Holland with me. Im dutch, 26 years old, dark blond hair and bright blue eyes, i am atlethic build and in good shape. Please reply with a photo if you are intersted. bye Jason

American man seeking wife (Philadelphia USA) 27yr

I live in America and I want beautiful Bulgarian girl to be my wife. I am 27, white, college educated, sane, and very fun. Email me for picture. Bye!

Looking for a Long Term Relationship (Bogota - Colombia) 32yr

Well, where can I start? My name is Ivanov, I live in Latin America, in a beautiful country called Colombia. I was born in Cali but now Im living in the capital, Bogota (a city with a population over 7 million and with a summer season all year long) [...]

Alone men i germany düsseldorf 26yr

Hi there , I'm 26 years old men who lives in düsseldorf alone . 3 years ago here in germany i had a Bulgarien girlfirend and she was so hot and nice . After her i loved Bulgarien girls . Please contact me if you want a relation and come here to Germ [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий