четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking men in north platte

done playing games (North Platte)

So I'm tired of the games gay guys, in this town, play and I want to find at least one guy in this town that isn't superficial and stuck on himself and how someone should look, so if you are a decent human being hit me up. Please I know I have a repu [...]

BLACK MAN WANTED FOR ? I AM A FEM. BOTTOM GUY (Oberlin,KS or McCook,NE area)

I am looking for a TOP STRAIGHT ACTING BLACK MAN for LTR or just GREAT SEX until i find someone. If it is just about sex has to me more about me giving you a blow job. You can be vers. at times ? Have great personal hygine, prefer non-smoker. I don't [...]

Sperm Eater seeking Loads (In Ogallala) 49yr

Guys, my name is Rick Steele & I am an Insatiable Sperm Eater that can provide Blowjobs, but I would prefer if you all would just Jack Off into my waiting mouth. I will also drink the loads out of freshly used condoms. Put "Sperm" in subject line to [...]

older DOM needed for sub (west of ogallala) 38yr

searching for an older DOM type guy, im a sub, 5-10 and 175lbs, be real, sends stats or pic and your interests, can host or travel

hoping to relocate from florida! (palm coast) 39yr

Hi there! My name is Patrick and I'm hoping to find a guy that might have a room to rent to me. If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks for reading!

hoping to relocate from Florida! (Palm Coast) 39yr

Hi there! My name is Patrick and I am hoping to meet an older, bi-sexual man that might have a room he'd consider renting out to me for a while. I'm 39 years old, bi-sexual, caucasian, 6 feet tall, and 193 pounds. I would keep your house clean for [...]

In Gothenburg looking to suck is hot trucker daddy dick (Gothenburg ) 27yr

Title some it up I host must have a body pic any is cool and blow and go it cool Like to be call boy and stuff like that verbal is fun

Hello, is there anybody in there? (McCook) 22yr

Heyuh, Nice guy looking for fellow traveler. Been a lonely stretch, and wouldnt mind sharing my time with someone else. Im compassionate, affectionate, spontanious, and can be a fun time. Pretty chill, non-judgemental. Not looking for a one time thi [...]

Country boy looking for LTR (CO) 22yr

Recently moved to Colorado and live in the Mountains. (yes, I know I posted here but read me out.... Giving this a shot and what is there to lose). Please don't report/flag me! I am masculine/straight acting: 140lbs, 5'6. Looking for a dedicated rel [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий