воскресенье, 26 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | Homme cherche homme à Montréal

looking for now (mtl) 30yr

I'm horny and cannot sleep. I'm looking for a msculine guy. More of a bottom here. 5'9, 155, body smooth I host

RE: Hot guy for hot fun - 20

This guy is a FAKE. That pic in his ad isn't even f him. He just wants to waste time and ask for pics but doesn't send any. FLAG

Looking for my ass to be F Now By Hard Young (Plateau)

Looking for a hard young cock to come and do me good. Plateau area. NO long emails. Send your stats and pictures in first email or no reply back.

Fuck my ass (downtown) 38yr

(I have posted before - please be detailed in replies or I won't reply) You definitely have to be STD free, safe, respectful, and not into drugs.. Your looks are secondary to this but I would prefer that you are older. I probably don't fit what mos [...]

white boy wants new experience - m4m 20yr

tall , slim , decent looking white guy in good shape, clean and std free looking for same please! im looking to try something new , i would like so suck dick and get fucked :) preferably by a black guy i think it would be so hot lol but any race is o [...]

Hot guy for hot fun (Downtown) 20yr

New in town, looking to find someone to have a good time with. I m 5'9, 150 pounds, down to earth, easy going. get back to me with a description and picture and I reply with mine. let me know what ur into and let's do this !!!!

bottom to fill - m4mm (Montreal) 40yr

I'm a submissive bottom 40, 5 foot 8, 150# who's looking for a dominant top with big dick to fill my holes... I travel... xxx

Clubbing Gentleman downtown mado (Yur plc) 29yr

Ath 168 tall cut with large cap Very cute seeking fem boy with Tight ass For fun discreet you must host I trv now Ciao Bella Mouuaa Snd pic

Cute hdsm ::: DEEP THROAT::: (Dawson) 27yr

In bed naked am 5,10 lean toned 150p bit drunk for cute guy slo Deep throat ate Ff Gettin to my plc now Hg + pic*

Drink your piss (Plateau) 26yr

I'm looking for someone to come over, I'll suck you, swallow, then drink your piss. I'm very good looking, 5'7 140, slim/fit and ddfree. Only interested in good looking, fit and ddfree guys under 29. Big+++ if you're younger. Can host. Reply at le [...]

Top needs to unload now (Downtown) 38yr

Masculine top man with big dick wants to get sucked or to fuck. Good not hairy bottom boys are in front of line. I am 6', 181lbs, 8", in shape, good looking.

Mec average, cherche mec masculin en forme 20-40 - m4m (metro pie9) 33yr

Nouvellement 33 ans, cherche a commencer cette nouvelle année en beauté cherche mec masculin en forme versatil ou top rencontre sensuelle et sexuelle, massage, préliminaire sous la douche, open a dodo coller sexuellement open aussi longtemps que c [...]

Want to suck a dick now! (Laval Chomedey) 28yr

Hey I am a 6'2 chubby guy wanting to deepthroat a dick right now... I am very good at it and you will love it. I am also open to other things (I'm bottom) Please get back to me ASAP

Looking for fun now (Montreal downtown)

6' 160 lbs 7 uncut, versatile, blond hair, blue eyes, slim smoot body. Face pictures in exchange. Please e-mail me your stats.I host in downtown area. Please be 35 years old and less.

Straight, curious guys - Regular NSA blowjobs - m4m (Your place) 21yr

Any straight or curious guys looking for some regular head? Looking to suck your dick on a regular basis and swallow your load. I'm super discrete, so we don't even need to talk if you don't want to. You be clean and ddf. MAX 25 years old!

My dick needs to be sucked off (Plateau you host) 35yr

Any good cocksucker able to satisfy me quick tonite? I need to be sucked off clean. no endless emails - send me your pics and stats, I'll do the same and then I'll show up at your place.

versa for versa (dt) 24yr

Im 5,9 145 lbs, versa, 7,5 inch cock clean dds free discrete, looking for same, younger is better, be clea dds free adn no blablablahh, just lets have fun now at my place.

good cocksucker - m4m (your place) 42yr

Looking for a guy to suck now Can't host but know a lot of place outside to blow you

18 years old boy 18yr

So I'm looking to meet a young guy 18-26. No old people. Send me yours stats and pic, no pic no answer. We could have a lot of fun ;)

VOYEUR / EXHIBI CIRCLE JERK..... (plateau / rsemt)

POUR VOYEUR / EXHIBI OU POUR CROSSE ENTRE GARS ENVOYE PIC FOR SHOW OFF , EXHIB VOYEUR CIRCLE JERK..... SEND PICS MASC BEARDED GROSSE QUEUE / NICE THICK COCK , 5'7 140 SEXY

good cocksucker - m4m (your place) 42yr

Looking for a guy to suck now. Can't host but know a lot of place outside in nun's island

Looking to play this saturday (Montreal and the area) 32yr

Not sure where to post this but im an engaged men, 32 years old of age, alone on saturday and looking to play, not looking for romance or anything like that, just sex, lots of it, with one or more men, really open minded, wild and something fun. Bori [...]

Something Meaningful (Mcgill Ghetto) 22yr

Hey I am 22 and I am looking for a guy to hang out with and see where things go. My passions are cooking, making and listening to music, and adventuring. I am: White, 5''6, 125 lbs and am in good shape. I would like to find someone to hang out with o [...]

need to be sucked (cote des neiges) 32yr

Hey there, I'm just visiting for a few days from the US. Was busy all day today and could use a good blowjob to relax this evening. Anyone interested? Please send pics and stats and be under 40. I can send more. I'm 32, athletic, 5'7", 140 lbs, ddf, [...]

Jerk'n Go..Crosse n Go... Jerk'n Go (plateau)

Jerk'n Go..Crosse n Go... Jerk'n Go lets jerk off watch eatch other cum .... plateau u host i host no talkin apart from talkin dirty no face pic no reply

Good head for you (chateauguay) 28yr

HI , I wanna meet somebody to give him a head tonight. If you're interest send me a pix of your dick and I'll take care of it. I can host or travel ( depends how far ) See ya

Bouche dispo pour mec bisex avec les couilles pleinne NOW (Ville Emard) 30yr

Je recois now chez moi a genoux pres a pomper une bonne queue juteuse... J'ai un faible pour les mec plus vieux et tres viril. Queue uncut avec ben du precum un plus mais surtout grosse decharge abondantte... Bisex, mec marié ou hetero curieux bienve [...]

----- yg hrny ; fuckin feel horny ! ........any twks? (Unity ) 27yr

Eum mmm horny as fuck Laid back GQ seeking hot rice queen that Luvz gets her wet pussy fucked Well n hard umm Am Athletic boy horny wide hard cock , cn trvl like now lol No pic no response

jerk and go... (plateau/rosemt)

i come over pull out my cock jerk off , and go... i cum wherever u want... j arrrive jme crosse jviens ou tu veux je repars... face pic or no reply

je veux succer un jeune mec pas plus que 21 ans now (centre ville) 20yr

juste une petit mec qui est au centre ville maintenant, qui veut etre succer sa queue bien et ses couilles, tu viens chez moi maintenant je te succe ta queue et reparts en haute discretion, si tu veux me succer sa serai un plus jai une belle queu aus [...]

Ce n'est pas une température pour dormir seul ! (Verdun (Ile-des-Soeurs)) 46yr

Salut J'aimerais bien avoir de la compagnie pour dormir cette nuit... Pour hommes sérieux seulement ! Une photo de toi serait appréciée

mutual blowjob (longueuil) 31yr

31yrs old, good looking guy straight but curious, 140lbs, very clean looking for a discreet encounter Sunday morning (i may host or in car) for mutual blowjob or handjob. reply with cock pic. please be under 35, very clean, disease free send cock p [...]

I love to get fucked by a young guy (mtl, dt ) 27yr

I have a fetsich only towards young guys betwwen 18 and 21, I love to suck your cock, fucking me hard, im cute guy 5,10, 150 lbs, white,c;ean and dds free 100%, i can host in a total discretion, i have a pic to trade, let me know you are into that fo [...]

looking for top with small tools (metro laurier) 31yr

i am travelling around metro laurier area bottom , tall , shaved head, bearded , arab , hairy , slim looking for white top in my age or younger with small dick . send ur pic plz . i am able to host but prefere to travel thx

humiliating messy facefuck (mile end) 23yr

Hey, I'm looking for a guy or two to facefuck me roughly. I don't mind gagging or puking. Grab the back of my head and hold me deep or just pump away. I can take it really rough. I especially love it when a guy spits in my face and slaps me around wh [...]

want to exchange bj's with masculine young guy - m4m (Montreal(your place)) 27yr

hi, im looking for mutual oral, kissing, j/o, etc. no anal with discrete masculin looking guy under 35. u must host and u must send pics on reply. im 27, ft1, 175, masc.

Looking for juicy dick and big load with precum even better now (Verdun) 30yr

I'm 30 6 210 br br and I look for a real juicy uncut cock... with tasty precum and a big load. I like older men with nice cock to drained... Come over i'm serious discrete no chit chat ready to serve your dick... send a message with description and p [...]

Cherche Top Uncut - m4m (cote-des-neiges) 32yr

Moi 6' 195 br br, versatile-bottom, cochon, ouvert, safe. Peut etre sensuel ou kinky. Cherche un ou plusieurs mecs de 32 ou moins, uncut, top ou versatile, bien proportionne (mince). Preference pour mec peu ou pas poilu. Hetero bi ou gay welcome! Di [...]

blowjob in your car tonight or tomorrow (west island) 29yr

Are you looking for a blowjob? I could suck you off in your car, i know a couple discrete places we could park... Send me a message if you're interested!

top for hot and masc (plateau) 28yr

Hey ! Masc bi top here, in good shape, 6' 170 Looking for a masc dude tonight, u need to look and act masculine and have a great body with some muscles and be around my age or younger (max 30-31). safe and clean only I travel - got a car :) dont e [...]

cocksucker or other hole... (northshore) 36yr

I OPEN MY MOUTH OR MY ASS FOR YOU YOUNG GUY, YOUNG WORKER.... I'M VERY DISCRET AND HORNY.....

** I swallow ** - m4m (Downtown) 24yr

Hi. Any big cock wanna get sucked tonight? Come to my condo and I'll suck it and swallow everything. Need to be discreet, disease and drugs free. Please send a cock pic. Thanks

let me worship ur uncut cock/foreskin (u host) 26yr

hey there guys i am looking to come over and play with ur uncut cock i have a foreskin fetish and maybe u can show me how to play with it i am tall athletic well built good looking and hung i need to be discreet as i am attached to someone hope [...]

Anyone wants to hangout, massage, drink, have good fun (Downtown) 32yr

hey young guy here in shape looking for guys under 45 if u are in shape, cool, nice , discrete, and want to have a good night , chill I got wine, we can talk, massage have fun please be clean safe discrete under 45 and with some class, I am convers [...]

on my knees for a dominant man (montreal) 42yr

hungry bottom 5'11 190 giving nsa slow wet bj to a take charge selfish dominant hung man if you like having someone at your feet begging to worship your cock, if you get off looking down on a sub taking care of your needs ... send stats and when you [...]

Blow you now (Chateauguay) 29yr

I want ro blow you until the end ...'ne ready to cum in my mouth!!! Let me know fast cause I'm on the run

Sunday - m4m (West Island) 57yr

I am 5ft 11in, 180lbs, good shape, safe, clean, discrete, very well endowed, CANNOT receive but can travel. I would like to find someone around my age who would like oral and j/o..I am very open minded and would consider most things such as nylons et [...]

Swallow your load (Plateau) 26yr

It's been a while since I've sucked someone and I'm in the mood tonight. Me: 5'7, 140, good looking, lean and ddfree. You: 18-30, good looking, in good shape, masculine and ddfree. Cut is a major plus. I can host. Reply with age and stats. Send a [...]

Looking for company - m4m (Montreal) 45yr

Nice guy, 45, 5 foot ten, 160 6,5 uncut Looking for some man action I can host, or travel if not too far Mostly looking for oral fun (mutual). Can also go anal, if we go there. I have pics

Chubby guy in Baie James looking for guy to come and fuck me for the (Baie James ) 34yr

34, chubby guy here, 6'1" 330 lbs wants to get fucked for the first time. Looking for a guy that can travel to me who is serious and I will pay for ur trip, meals, room. Serious guys only. Fit muscle slim guys only. Hairy or smooth. Around my age or [...]

i like to find a married bi uncut horny regular male for safe fun - m4m (montreal) 40yr

need ddf like me. if you are serious. pictures and description . welcome male from others country immigrants . i try to find one regular one . i like to dooral if you like it open to older if fit and sexy

Laisse toi faire... (Montreal) 37yr

Je veux simplement jouer avec ton corps... Tu te laisses faire... Pas de stress. Rien en retour. Tu me laisse mettre ma main ou je veux. Recherche gard ultra clean. Uncut, un plus. Ici 37, 190...good guy. Idéalement outside ou dans ma voiture.

Bi guy looking to suck! (Hosting now laval) 36yr

Masculin bi guy here looking for same, must be 18-45, must answer this ad with clear pic and provided your stats in your first e-mail! Must be able to travel to Laval.....and be serious...... I m Gl masculin guy 5-11 180 brown hair and eyes with 7.5 [...]

SENSUAL ACTION IN BED (WESTMOUNT) 48yr

I'm looking for company at my place for slow and sensual action: Body contact Massage Deep kissing (with real tongue action) Sucking Not looking for anal action I love mixing slow and sensual with more intense and passionate. You: Look under [...]

NOT THE USUAL (LOWER WESTMOUNT) 48yr

Body contact Massage Deep kissing Sucking Sensual action in bed. No photos. Send message for full details. Prefer cut, in shape, non-smoker, under 50. Discretion assured.

Top for masculine bottom - m4m (Montreal) 41yr

Wish to find sone one around my age but not too older. Between 32 and 36 years old. Single professional in shape. You be too. NO BS and commercial. Need to see your body pic and location. I host no blablabla and will not send any face pic. U must [...]

any young hung bodybuilder or athletic guy into sex and worship? (downtown) 39yr

would love to be with a gorgeous face and body. if ur goodlooking and have a very big cock get back to me.send pics,please thanks

put your hard juicy dick into my gloryhole (Mtl)

home alone, bored and very horny craving for hard juicy dick with hot creamy load to swallow, not a drop lost hosting now and all evening even late with my personal gloryhole(totaly anonymous)and all day tomorrow(sunday) unlock door scenario look [...]

any HUNG guys for a GANGBANG out there? (downtown) 37yr

looking for a few young and HUNG guys for a gangbang - menage a 2,3,4 ou plus = A FEW GOOD MEN with ALL THE RIGHT STUFF. black or white. please send pics. ready now

MATURE FOR YOUNGER (MONTREAL) 52yr

Looking for males bet. 20 and 35 years of age in Montreal Be slim and cute with 7 in + Send me your stats and pics (face too)

Are You Alone This WeekEnd? (Montreal)

If you are alone this weekend and would like the idea of cuddling then hit me up. Looking for under 26 slim and smooth. Being able to talk is a +++++ I will make your week end less lonely.......! Please get back to me with your info and picture. [...]

fun time - m4m (ndg) 19yr

Hey up for a good time clean you should be too reply with pics if interested around my age pls I can host

OK,dont laugh! Anyone looking for a "meaningful" relationship? (dt) 40yr

sure i sound noble and not superficial,true im a nice guy but i AM looking for a quality guy.so that includes superior looks.target audience:18 to 40 goodlooking inside and out,who is very sexy,sexual and hung. and...who is into something worthwh [...]

Massage wanted in Dorval hotel - m4m (Dorval hotel ) 49yr

Need a real massage serious. . 6ft. Two hundred - forty nine yo send me stats and pics please

Looking for Top with nice underwear bulge (Downtown)

23, thin, cute punky twink 5'9, 120lbs, submissive bottom 8" unc, cute little boy hole Looking for a really horny dominant total top man over 25 to have over to service their cock, suck and fuck I get really turned on by a guy who has a nice big [...]

Nice discret blow job tonight? Une bonne pipe discret ce soir? (St Lin Laurentides)

Salut les gars...Hey guys.... Looking to meet another guy who is looking for no strings discret blow job....I want to meet up, no need for chat, just kick back and enjoy a good deep throat blow job :) Looking for you to be mobile and cool with discr [...]

date anyone? a very cool dude inviting you to dinner and a movie (good resto and movie) 39yr

if u r 18 to 40 goodlooking sexy lets give this a try. i would like to meet new people.i am goodlooking hot sexy clever interesting and fun.spiritual too. please send pics

hot guy seeking hung twink for fun. could be regular (downtown) 39yr

i am looking for a cute HUNG twink or athletic type for sex and possibly to hang also.open to safe one time too. please send pic and stats. thanks and have a nice weekend. (maybe together).

i need to get PLOWED by a big young Cock (Downtown) 40yr

goodlooking hungry sexy guy needs a Hung-ry young cock attached to a goodlooking nice guy. pics please. thanks

Just come over and fuck me soo good - (montreal)

I want a nice long hard thin cock slim smooth guy with a great love of topping!! .. I can host now Your pictures and info in first email or no reply. Young Twinks welcome to spend the night :) East Asian ++++++++++++++ Black ++++++++++++++++++++ [...]

Stocky bear for Asian stud (Montreal) 45yr

Hey guys, stocky bear, looking for an athletic/lean/muscular Asian stud for some mutual fun. Can host or travel to you.

***looking for cock 18-27 - m4m (montreal) 41yr

Bear (chubby but cool looking) looking for a friend, suckfriend, nsa hook up or whatever to have some fun. I'm looking for a younger (18-27) average to fit guy. I'm friendly and open minded. Ad is on? I'm still looking PICS for pics. let's do th [...]

==== Crawl Into Bed With Me Tonight===== (Montreal)

Showered clean horny sleepy. You be the same- Please be in shape and come get in bed, and we'll get comfortable. Cuddling, Hugging, Kissing and warm body contact :) I host in the Plateau area. Come and spend the night. Slim and smooth +++++ Ea [...]

safe suck - m4m (montreal) 36yr

offering safe suck with condom slim, chill guy here, can host downtown all safe, discrete, no story swap required

Seeking bonafide pleasers 18-35 (Plato) 32yr

Happy Saturday to the lot of you! I'm seeking somebody eighteen to thirty-fiveish that is looking to play... from mild to wild, from a bj to ball-slapping fun. I am seeking someone that is extremely discrete, bi, gay, str8, doesnt matter. Prefer d [...]

masseur wanted - m4m (montreal can host) 36yr

to work on my back, butt, and thighs slim dude here, chill can host in peace and respect. amateurs are best

drinks with cute guy (montreal) 27yr

hey guys, looking to meet up with a cute guy for drinks tonight. i'm not looking for anything more at the moment, but there's always the possibility of something somewhere down the line. me: 5'9 140 slim, cute, discreet (you don't have to be though) [...]

24 yo Top for Bottom (MTL) 24yr

Asian top guy, young, fit, 6ft1, 160lb. Looking for young fit bottom guy now Will have oral fun, and further activity if we get there safe only.

Bi Guy Looking for Fun - Open to Just About Anything (Your Place) 25yr

Me: 25, five eleven, 6 in. cut, 200 lbs, 100% clean, very open, cannot host You: 100% clean, 18-45, can host Email with: stats/pics, what ur into

Nice ass for Arab or Latino top - m4m (Lasalle) 45yr

I am a 44yr old bottom guy looking for an Arab, or Latino,who loves pounding a nice white ass. I enjoy sucking cock, and enjoy getting sucked too if you are into it. I especially love geting my tight pink hole fucked in any, and every position you ca [...]

basecall uniforme

Looking for a guy dressed in a baseball uniform that nrrfd his hard dick sucked good. I aam a 40 yr old sucker and I love to go on my knees and take out you cock and eat it all. If you need a good sucking, let me know

I suck ur cock - m4m (metro sherbrooke) 28yr

5 7, 160 lbs, muscled, easy going, disease-free, search for young hot guys to suck them and maybe more. I can host or travel as well. Im a top guy, but only want to suck you and swallow. have a gf, so you must be very discrete. Pls be serious, no o [...]

Special suck my big coock now... (Montreal ) 30yr

Special 60cad Suck my big coock and i can suck you.... Back me for my cell phone... Thanks

Looking for XL, XXL, XXXL body type Married or Curious Men to Blow. (Longueuil / St-Lambert) 38yr

Looking for men with a XL, XXL, or XXXL body type, Married or Curious in need of a nice blowjob. No reciprocation needed unless you ask for. Big men with bellies A+. I can host in the South Shore or Travel Send stats if interested.

porn PORN (mtl) 45yr

I love to watch porn and have another guy playing with my dick you must host I have no pics so do not ask I will not ask you for any I am 45yrs 6ft 220lbs brown skin 6.5 cut

For uncut cock (Villeray) 35yr

Looking for a hot uncut cock to suck. My car or outside... Now. 35, 6', 210 here. You: Under 40, ultra clean, uncut and discreet. Small cock, welcome! Je parle français...

suck my dick in my car / at your place (MTL) 24yr

I drive to your place and pick you up. We find a secret parking place nearby and you start to work on me. Or we do it at your place 24 yo fit young Asian 7uncut for you, safe and clean Preferred if you take my load on your face or in your mouth n [...]

Sit on my Dick (Mtl - you host) 34yr

Getting hard just thinking about it! I want you to go to your knees, suck me off hard, then push me to the bed, sit on my dick and then ride it slowly but surely. If you have a BF and he wants to fuck you before/after me, no problem. I'm DDF, clean [...]

AMAZING KISSING & SENSUALITY (WESTMOUNT) 48yr

Are you a great kisser? Under 50, cut, non-smoker? I'm looking for company in my condo. I also adore body contact, massage and sucking in addition to intense kissing. Mutual, intimate, respectful. Not looking for anal action. NO PHOTO EXCHANGE. [...]

little twink to daddy (montreal) 19yr

Little twink wanna play with hot daddy or big cock. I am await to your propositions.

VERY CLASSY GUY GIVES VERY SENSUAL EROTIC MASSAGE (MONTREAL, BUT AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL) 42yr

Hi, I am a very classy man in my 40's who is not into of the gay scene. I give very sensual erotic massages and more... and looking for encounters with other respectful men . I am also available for business trips.

sweet bottom in lingerie and heels iso powertop (Mtl) 38yr

I'm athletic, educated, smooth, sweet and sexy it appears that lots of top studs like to fuck a guy in lingerie and heels if you're one of them, hi:-) sned description please and a pic I guarantee you won't be disappointed baby:-) I have hot lin [...]

I need a blowjob... (in the West Island) 29yr

looking for a young guy to drop down to his knees and suck my cock until I cum! looking to meet in the west island only

cold rainy day (mcgill) 22yr

Any respectful ddf guys under 40 looking for sensual time? I am a student, 5'10, 200 lbs, vers, half asian, ddf, can host or travel around McGill Please send face pic, or no reply

nsa hookup (plateau/dtown) 41yr

I can host, plateau. Masc, fit, clean, good looking guy. Looking for guys 25 and up, fit, clean, and discreet. Into mutal oral, safe top if we click. 5 foot six, 156lbs, 7 cut. Looking to trade pics, and hook up, super horny guy here. Married, [...]

Looking for a third (Montreal) 2933yr

We are a couple looking for fun Asian guy is 29, cute White guy is 33, handsome We play safe only and prefer a bottom Please be under 35 We host in Montreal Francais également

***looking for cock 18-27 - m4m (montreal) 41yr

Bear (chubby but cool looking) looking for a friend, suckfriend, nsa hook up or whatever to have some fun. I'm looking for a younger (18-27) average to fit guy. Student type, INDIAN, Pakistani, asian or latino a big plus, but not mandatory. Ad is [...]

BIG THICK DICK TO WORSHIP (South shore, mtl) 45yr

Drain me empty m'y balls 7x5cut big head xxl large Young daddy bear Provide stats and pics, i reply

Tiny dick... (Montreal / my car) 35yr

Cherche mec avec tiny dick...idealement uncut. Plus c'est petit mieux c'est. Tu dois avoir moins de 40 ans et etre tres propre. Peux recevoir et me deplacer. Ce n'est pas moi sur la photo...c'est ce que je cherche.

j'cherche mec pour piner ce soir (centre ville) 53yr

tel que le précise le titre: cherche mec pour piner ***et rien d'autre*** j'ai un faible pour soit hommes plus jeunes que moi et minces ou hommes plus matures allant jusqu'a costauds je fais 1m77 75kg naturellement poilu et porte barbiche

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий