пятница, 24 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | casual encounters in lehigh valley

fun bi guy here just looking for some playmates - m4mw (easton) 26yr

I know that it's a losing cause, but I'm going to try. I'd love to find a couple--a man with a nice dick and a woman with a beautiful body (beautiful by nonconventional standards). I'd love to be made to suck some cock. Made to take some toys. Or I'd [...]

Party With Me - t4m (ABE) 23yr

Its cold out and looking for a real man with real party supplies to warm up and be your little dancer. Lets party until our hands get the best of us. Lets let them explore on one another warm bodies until we just can take it anymore. Looking for seri [...]

gloryhole - m4m (bethlehem) 38yr

Private gloryhole for discreet straight, bi, or masculine gay men. Email pics for info and address. Step in, get off, walk out. Masc, discreet, neg, ddf guy here.

Let me drain u and suck u dry - m4m (Allentown. Kutztown. Reading) 49yr

I love those big burly football type guys. Powerlift wrestler type guys work too. Let me drain u suck ur balls dry. Just b sane safe hwp ddf gl white guy as i am. I have a discreet location for you. !!!!!

Car date - m4w (Near Allentown) 29yr

Looking for a cardate and I return I may be able to help u out for helping me out email for more

Hung for hung for discreet hot fun.... Very simple - m4m (Bethlehem) 28yr

This is very simple. Very Hung gl in shape guy looking for another for some discreet fun today. Be discreet, in good shape and real and hung! If you're hung and hot and just want a norecip bj, that's cool too....

Older Woman - m4w (Lehigh Valley) 41yr

Looking for an older woman 55 on up all ways wanted an older woman that can show me new things

wAnT a GrIL wItH a DiCk - m4t (Allentown) 28yr

Wanna and will like to hook up with a shemale a real shemale ill host or what ever u like hit me up with a pic of your self and what u got & ill do the same.. Put in your shemale in sub line ;) be real plz ty

Do you SQUIRT - m4w (Lehigh Valley) 40yr

Looking for a woman that squirts, would like just to watch. if you really squirt i really would love to see this in person. PUT REAL IN SUBJECT OR I WILL NOT RESPOND TO MUCH SPAM ON CL

Phone sex Now - m4w

LOOKING FOR PHONE SEX RIGHT NOW ANY AGE, I ALSO HAVE A WEB CAM IF YOU ARE INTO THAT.

Hairy Bush - m4w (Lv)

Looking for a woman with a hairy bush , that is such a big turn on for me, to many women shaving there bush, look me up if you have hair .

You want a tribute - m4w (AEB) 49yr

Ladys have you ever want your pic tributed.. Seen me a photo of what you like face body nude or dressed and I will cum on it and seen it back to you..

Sensual Touch for 20s guy - m4m (Allentown) 48yr

I am offering a sensual massage to a nice looking (athletic or twink type) guy under thirty-two. I am a fit, attractive guy, 48, 5'11'', one seventy five. i will do this for free, and no recip needed (and since this is free, this is not prohibited by [...]

Heading home. Feel like giving a BJ - m4m (Upper bucks) 27yr

Heading home to qtown right now and feel like stopping and jerking someone off and take. Load or two on the face. I'm 27 white 150 lbs athletic build. Please be able to host or know a place. This is for right now. Include a pic

looking for a cd - m4m (your place) 40yr

Looking for a smooth some what passable CD that can host to fem me up dress me and let's suck each other off maybe fuck too nice shaved 8" cock here get back to me with stats and pic looking to do this during the week

bi married - m4m (Flanders nj) 55yr

Bi married looking to meet up Im 54 6.1. 6.5 cut cock. Around 245#. You host Needs stats and a cock pic Or no reply. Yes this is me! Need to be DDF!!! Can meet up any time after 5 pm.

I Need TLC - m4w (Bethlehem/Easton) 45yr

needing either a bj or hj asap. will make it your worthwhile. send pics. level headed guy in need of basic needs. thanks! :)

Nice full body massage today - m4m (Allentown)

Giving a nice, full body massage today. No charge (it is a hobby). Sensual and therapeutic. Happy ending, if you like. Prefer in-shape guys, athletes, hwp, 20-65. Honest stats please. No games.

Want to tag CD ass? - t4m (Upper Bucks) 32yr

Looking for guys with a place who want to get themselves off with my body. I'm white 5'8" 155 blonde (wig), openminded and love having fun and being a fem bottom gurl. Free all day and all weekend! Just be DDF. Love BBC and Hispanic guys but open to [...]

do you fit my needs? ;) - w4m (Allentown ) 23yr

Looking for a man.between 25-35 who is 420 friendly likes to just chill out and have fun ;) email me for more MUST HAVE PICTURES!!

Im young horny bottom free now, clean - m4m (Allentown) 27yr

Im discreet, looking for a horny latino in A town. Higienic, shaved, Im looking for tops only. Nice booty, very discreet, you most host

LOL - m4m (NEPA) 40yr

And so the B S continues on CL with responses by fakes liars and B S artists yes it most certainly does

PRETTY CHICK TO FRIDAY LUNCH FUCK ASAP - m4w (WHITEHALL )

When was the last time you had a great fuck?? This is the question you should be asking yourself. Are you interested in having, literally, a day filled with nothing more than just endless fucking? If you are, look no further, I have a hard and hug [...]

cock sucked - m4m

gl mwm...mutual head or u just suck...trimmed cut cock...6-6.5/thicker side...hanging balls full ofcum...u host...no face pics

Real Multi Purpose Dick - m4w (Palmer Twsp) 24yr

Need i say more??? tall,military, about 9inches,drives. lol I'm looking for a sexy chick to chill w tonight... 420 ok a clean, d/d free FEMALE (except for bud) send me an email and a pic....get at me ASAP no pic no reply Looking for right now. [...]

Looking for something different with a CD/TS/TV - m4t (Allentown Area) 38yr

What in looking for is someone who is smooth and passable. With their own clothes to use me. Instead of you being the one tied up or not sucking and being taken. I want to be that for you. For couple of hours, several hours or a whole day. Make me yo [...]

Get a BJ in a hotel room - mw4m (LV hotel room) 27yr

Married couple, want to watch the wife give a BJ. You come to the room get a BJ and then leave. Sounds simple right? reply with a decent pic. Do not expect anything more than oral. If you are fine with this send your response!

Need some - m4m (You) 30yr

Need to get sucked on badly...Want to cum to you...Looking for someone in shape ,discreet..

looking for weekend fun - mw4w (Allentown pa)

My husband and i are looking to have some fun this weekend im pregnant 27 white and he is 29 hispanic we r able host anytime day or night not looking any drama and plz be dd free because we and be real send a picutre and we will reply back with pictu [...]

married seeking blow n go - m4w (qtown, coopersburg, sellersville) 29yr

Hey, Anyone wanna help a married guy out today? Blow n go, or u watch me stroke. Hwp, ddf, discreet. Women and couples ++ 8"uncut, ddf, clean... also love to lick a nice pussy, happy to service you first ;)

Happy Hour Head at Hole - m4m (Whitehall) 39yr

Drop by private discreet gloryhole for NSA head Friday. Married+. Great deep throat. Masc 4 same. No chat, just blo/go. G'L fit, clean DDF, white dude here. Be HWP.

Same Boat......and Sane? - m4m (Easton Area) 33yr

One more try...very discreet masc bi male looking for a clean and discreet guy for fun. no strings! Period. Why is it so hard to find another attached/married guy with similar interests? safe only....normal guy stuff. athletic and sane here, regula [...]

1st weekend in June - m4w (Airportroad) 50yr

Looking to get a room 1st weekend in June at on airportroad and I'd like to have a lady to play with age from 18-up no games and clean &DDF send a pic & I'll send one in return with email/text No.This is going to be a Sun or maybe Mon.I'm a big man s [...]

!! Getting Out Of Work Early !! - m4w (Trexlertown) 30yr

Long weekend! They are letting work out early... Anyone want to have some afternoon fun before I head home?? Clean! Fun! And REAL! (You be all three as well please) Your pic gets more of mine (including face). Hope to hear soon!

watch me screw your wife! - m4mw (ABE area)

Im looking for a couple where the husband would just like to watch.If you get off watching her get fucked hard I might be for you. I can take care of any of her fantasy's and very capable of getting the job done love to give oral and im very well hun [...]

Does size matter? - m4w (allentown) 41yr

If size matters you won't be disappointed I love to please a good woman and foreplay is a must very oral if your interested in some great sex you know what to do Im wanting to help where maybe your partner cant Straight and well hung Im real no games [...]

looking for nude fun in bed. - m4m (near eastgreenville) 45yr

hi, im looking for nude fun in bed. be local but discreet. im looking to be fucked for the first time. send cock pix and location. i cant host.

Incest/Taboo? - m4w (Easton, Phillipsburgh) 22yr

I'm a bi 22 swm and ddf. I live in Easton,PA. I'm 5'6 and 5"cut. I'm looking for a girl,or couple, or if you know anyone who is in to it, that (lives in or near Easton or Phillipsburg), has an incest fetish. I would like to chat and or meet up if yo [...]

Now - m4m (kutztown) 37yr

hey guys and any hot college bois looking for some hot action.....5'10 one sixty five 32w 7cut pretty thick very discrete and very clean .....grt deep throater and grt tight clean smooth ass if u like that.....stats/pics to trade..looking for now!!

ANYONE INTERESTED IN TRYING THIS - m4m (Phillipsburg,NJ.)

Anyone interested in trying this out? it's still new, I only ever tried it twice. let me know. PICS and STATS required..

Shave it for you - m4m (pillipsburg Nj)

hey guys if you need a shave or a trim down there and can't do it yourself, let me know. id love to help out.

bbw oral and more - m4w (pennsburg) 24yr

looking For Chubby Or Bbw Who Would Like To Lay Back Be Rubed Down And Eaten Out Or More Im More Into Pleasing Than BeIng Pleased. Please Have A Picture With Your Response And Put"Lick Me" On Subject If Not In Subject Will Not Even Read......Also If [...]

Sexy black thigh highs at the green door - m4m (Bethlehem) 41yr

Looking to pose and play in my thigh highs. Very sexy and clean. Shaved below I'll be at the green door around 4. Anyone intestef please let me know

Looking to join an couple tonight or tomorrow - m4mw (Bethlehem) 24yr

24 swm looking to join an sexy couple for some bedroom fun tonight or tomorrow. I've never done a MFm before but would love to try. I'm open to all ages, races and shapes as long as everyone's clean and respectful. I prefer no MM touching. I'm clean, [...]

Bake oven knob blow TODAY (friday - m4w (germansville) 19yr

i will be at bake oven knob arond 5 o clock i am looking for a sissy or cute girl to suck me off or maybe fuck in the woods :] email me with type of car you have and when you will be there. under 25 please. put bake oven knob in the email title i onl [...]

Let's Cum NOW!!! - m4w (Allentown ) 24yr

Any ladies looking to have fun right now? I have 8 inches to give! Text for faster reply! Six10 four27 two4two7

I wanna blow him while you watch - m4mw (atown)

vgl bi guy here looking to meet a sexy couple, I want to suck your man's hot cock like hez never had before while you watch, that should be a huge turn on for him then he can make out and suck your tits while I get him to where he shoots down my thr [...]

gangbang - mw4mm (greendoor)

will be bring my ex mother-inlaw to the greendoor Friday may 31st or june first for a wild time. she is into gangbangs and loves to be watched, she is real and we will even party in your hotel room. prefer the room to be in Harrisburg area. she likes [...]

TGiF - t4m (ABE) 23yr

Had a long week and looking to cuddle and relax with a reL man. Looking for someone who knows what they want and likes to be in control. Let me cater to your clean and safe needs and be everything and more. Looking for someone kind to have over and c [...]

sucking for clean h/w proportion under 40 - m4m (abe)

Gl clean 30yr old white male looking to suck. I can host, no endless email. Stats/pic in email. This is for now, I can host. Can set up glory hole for Anonymous if interested.

Anyone else? - m4m (Belfast/wind gap) 33yr

Very discreet str8 guy looking to explore with another str8 /bi dude, anyone else? D/d free sane and discreet only Anyone else?

Looking for tonight - mw4m

Like it said looking for tonight must be clean and dd fre looking for someone that is hung and can last a long time must send a face pic our we will not get back to you so if you want to play get in touch with us thanks

Going to the Sands tonight.. seeking MFM, shared gal fun... - m4mw (bethleham ) 50yr

Prof WM, good looks in shape and hung.. easy going, also secure and masculine.. am a young 50, 6', 200.. open minded, not shy, can and will be your man in charge... looking for a fun 30ish to 50 or so fun sexy couple.. single or shared gal scenerio.. [...]

looking to suck first timer - m4m (carbon county) 42yr

I am interested in sucking first timer you must host and be near me. I am available today

Couples. I want to watch two people (Lehigh valley) 29yr

White male looking to watch a couple or two people fuck. Send a pic and you host. Today is Friday

Blo N Go in My Car - m4w (Macungie) 42yr

Looking for a blo n go in my car with a very nice surprise for you in retrun. If interested, email me back and I will tell you more in detail. No Men!!!!

looking for a woman ..im getting a room sat night - m4w (allentown) 45yr

airport rd need some company ...email me with a pic and i will get back to you ...yes i am for real

getting a room sat ...need a woman - m4w (allentown) 45yr

hello i am getting a room sat night i need company .... open to all areas of FUN .........email me and send a pic please ...im for real

need to find a glory hole TONIGHT!! - m4m (lehigh valley) 20yr

anyone know of any glory holes near tamaqua or slatington.i can only drive so far and i need a good suck. email me and let me know if you know of any open today or if someone has one setup i would love to come and blow my load..

home from school and need a dick to play with i here - m4w (allentown/bethlehem) 29yr

ok I 29 fit and clean looking for any girl that needs a dick to play with hit me back asap you must host but I drive and will come to you 4eight4///////three2six//////2two9six///////

Looking for a massage later tonight (Abe) 27yr

White guy looking for a massage. You host and attach a pic when responding . Write massage in headline

ease my pain this afternoon - m4w

Mature male grieving loss of his sugar baby. Thought we had the afternoon together but she called all off. Could use some consolation. Have a few hours yet this afternoon. Anyone feel sorry for me?

suck my cock - m4m (moorestown) 55yr

suck my cock prefer younger men but any age ok you must host stats and a pic please

Piss n fisting hmu - m4m (Allentown ) 20yr

Lookin for guys to piss in my mouth. Be at least under 30 Send pic of u and cock if u want response.

Poz seeking poz friends - m4m (Lehigh valley ) 21yr

Bored here hot me up if your Poz lookin for friends to chat with or anything fun. 21 male here 6' 6"c Send ur pic for mine.

Bored... 28 n under - m4m (Allentown) 20yr

Lookin for something to Do or someone to chill wit bored as hell. Be under 28 and send ur pic if u plan on chillin. 20 6' white male six"c

quick blow or some hot sex after work TODAY! nsa m4t - m4w (tamaqua) 19yr

after work today im looking for someone to maybe hang out for a little check out the veiw and just fuck. im about 7 inches and clean. i can pick you up or we can meet somewhere. im looking for a good night please contact me through email for my numbe [...]

Fit straight guy for TS or femme/passable CD - m4t (Bethlehem) 27yr

Hi there, I just moved to the area and am hoping for a friend to get to know and have fun with. I'm 6'3, 200 lbs well built, short brown hair with hazel eyes, just shy of 9 inches. I'm looking for a cute, fun and affectionate TS or very femme (as le [...]

anyone hosting and need drained? - m4m (Lv) 35yr

Discreet guy here out of work early, looking to service a host who needs some attention 5'7" one-sixty-five, Very oral and eager If you can host send stats and location and let's work this out

150 lbs of chlorine if the wife or gf is feeling a little playful - m4mw (easton)

75 lbs of shock and 75 lbs of tabs if you lte me take off your playful wife or girlfriends panties. No large women, must have picture. Want to do tuesday or wednesday

u 21-35 u host older chill play explore - m4m (phillipsburg easton?) 39yr

39 white 6 210 hairy football build masc dl verse love to please seeking younger u host chill play have some beers explore love to rim suck swallow verse n openminded seriouys only hmu 1/1 ormore stats pics into location in first mail put CHILL in su [...]

Gen. Older For Younger - m4w (Allentown) 45yr

Just looking for a young open minded woman of legal age 18-25 for some fun. D&D free open minded guy here, gl, in good shape. Please send a pic, I'll trade. Let me know what it will take to make this happen....... Thanks

Looking For pussy and ass - m4w (Easton,bangor,stroudsburg)

I am looking to meet a woman for nsa disease free sex. Let me Fuck your ass with my hard cock.I would love for u to sit on my face and let me please u.So put eat in subject line. Pics if u serious.I am real and Today is Fri May 24 so dont waste my t [...]

How many times.. - m4w (Bethlehem) 24yr

24yo male in Bethlehem, new to the area and looking to meet some new people for NSA fun. Lets just chill, 420, drinks and see how many times we can make each other cum. Reply with the # of times in the subject so I know you're real. I can host all da [...]

Looking for cock today - m4m (Bethlehem , Easton, Allentown ) 35yr

Looking for a cock to suck or get sucked. You host or maybe outdoors, abs. 35 hairy chested bear guy, nice cock here

bad daughter/friend - mw4w (easton) 3842yr

hey looking for a person to play with from time to time on going thing we are a white couple don't matter what you race is we will send you a pic after we receive yours change subject line to your age or will not respond or txt 484five4233one two PS [...]

feminine bottom looking for str8 tops - m4m

I love str8 tops to fuck the shit of me i have my own place so get back to me asap

other posters please view - mw4w (Reading) 46yr

Can those of you that use thise, does it work? Been scammed? If this isn't working, what places do you go to meet up with females looking for couples. My nature makes me skeptical of finding some one desirable here. You input will be greatly apprecia [...]

Any Girls Looking for a Daddy - m4w (Easton) 49yr

Looking for a younger girl (over 18 is a must ) who likes the whole daddy thing. If you into this kind of thing get back. Not looking to be sugar daddy. Just like a younger girl that wants to be my little princess. Let me make you happy and you make [...]

Phat ass wanted - m4m (Allentown)

Im looking for men with big asses the bigger the better im in east allentown cant host shemales,trannys n cd are welcome to jus be passable

Phat ass wanted - m4t (Allentown)

Im looking for men with big asses the bigger the better im in east allentown cant host shemales,trannys n cd are welcome to jus be passable

Spoiled brat? - m4w (Allentown) 32yr

Safe and attractive single white male in Allentown area interested in meeting you on a weekly basis (or more) for naughty fun. We will be totally discreet so nobody will ever find out. I am new to sd/sb relationship but I am very interested in this. [...]

where is my naughty girl who will meet for a car date? - m4w (L V) 46yr

could you use an extra 400 cookies each month..you provide naughty times a few times a week in your caror my car or if you can host..50 cookies each time we meet..be hot sexy and attractive..send pic w reply ..i am a clean normal white guy ..

naughty photos and more - m4w (allentown) 29yr

Looking for a hottie who wants to pose for some naughty photos, and then perhaps more. Will compensate for time, for personal collection only.

Looking to suck - m4m (catty) 28yr

Bi curious gl white clean male looking to suck another gl clean white make. Be height and weight proportioned and clean. Send face/body pic. Looking for now, I host

Rainy day at the park! - m4m (Nazareth/Jacobsburg Park) 32yr

thinking about hanging out at the park this afternoon. anyone else? very masc discreet str8 seeking similar. into normal safe guy stuff. just be real. Be there all afternoon

Looking for a top tonight - m4m (south allentown) 35yr

35 m had my first guy expierence last weekend. It left me wanting it again. I'm a bottom 5'11 230 shaved head blue eyes stocky build shaved head married very discreet. This time I wanna get fucked in my wife's panties and stockings. Please be white a [...]

quick blow and go car date - m4w (allentown) 28yr

must be discreet, quick bj and go, i have $ in return. no bs, car date would better. reply me with pic and i send you my number.

6" hard 7" rock hard - m4t (Nearby) 31yr

31 yo light complexion blk 6'2 about 220lbs hwp Looking for ts tv cd Pls send pic serious only No regular men Il pay for room and travel if need be I have pics to trade

Looking to meet a mature older cougar - m4w (abe) 50yr

Looking for a woman that has a little time for lunch and is close so if you interested in a car date or lunch today you know what to do this could be a regular thing go back to work with a smile on you face very discreet!

looking for MILF that loves to f@@k - m4w (Beth) 42yr

Im looking for a MILF for an occasional get together mature a plus! This would be to satisfy all your needs NSA sexual relationship. You need to be real and able to satisfy a well hung man . you know what to do. not looking for pic just a woman that [...]

married man for married woman with passion - m4w (palmer) 39yr

Im looking for a curvy woman to have some mutual fun with. We all have needs and I can help you with yours im able to host DDfree and well hung. If you are looking for an occasional fling and interested just get back to me! You have nothing to loose [...]

Black Man 4 Married Woman - m4w (Chester County) 26yr

Discreet black man seeks married white lady that wants to try something new . I am very gentle and always discreet. I am drug and disease free. If interested, put "discreet" in title of reply.

oral tallent 4 shaved beaver - m4w (Beth )

Im looking for a woman that loves to get licked im not looking for anything else unless asked? Im real so you be also no spam or games just meet lick till your smiling and leave dosen't sound like a bad deal to me? This is a one time offer and I plan [...]

Looking for cuckold couple - m4mw (Will travel) 44yr

Im looking for a couple where the husband would just like to watch.If you get off watching her get fucked hard I might be for you. I can take care of any of her fantasy's and very capable of getting the job done love to give oral and im very well hun [...]

Any lady out there able to use this ASAP - m4w (Allentown) 29yr

Ok I 29 dd free looking for any last that can host and use this any age is fine email me back and I will get a hold of you free all day

Seeking Dominant Girlfriend for LTR - m4w (Allentown Area) 38yr

Looking for someone a white female between the ages of 19-50 years old for a real LTR. Not looking for a Pro-Domme. I am a lifestyle sub. I do have a wide interest in many things including bondage etc. Serious only please not here for games but somet [...]

friday fun u host 21-35 for older - m4m (phillipsburg-easton beth.) 39yr

verse masc 39 6 210 hairy football build ddf dl seeks younger any race that can host today later afternoon gay bi curious all good love to pkease here rim suck swallow n much more very openminded 1/1 or more hmu stats pics location see was up open to [...]

Spandex and bondage fun. For tonight and/or this weekend. - m4w (Allentown Area) 38yr

Looking for a female who enjoys or wants to try, tights, leotards, full body spandex and spending time in bondage and cuddling. Looking for serious only. Put "spandex" in the subject line so I know your real.

Perkasie Fun? - m4m (Qtown/Perkasie/Coop) 29yr

29 in Lehigh Valley here. Can't host. Anyone under 35 looking for fun? Vers here.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий