четверг, 23 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | miscellaneous romance in southwest VA

Looking for trans friends - t4t (Exit 7 Bristol) 22yr

I am a young trans woman on my way to fixing my life and looking for someone else who is as well. Not looking for transvestites or cross dressers. It's hard to be friends with men since they often just want to screw us. It's hard to be friends with g [...]

yes looking for young men - m4m (va to west va)

I AM LOOKING FOR YOUNG MEN FROM THE AGES OF 18 TO 29 AND THEY MUST COME TO ME I WILL TRY ANYTHING ONE TIME TO SEE IF I LIKE IT ARE NOT I NOT LET YOU DOWN IN ANY WAY YOU WILL ENJOY EVERY MINUTER OF WHAT WE DO

i am bi and want to move outa here (ur place) 23yr

i am 23 sick of were im at i will be your personal fuck toy. i want to just move in and serve your needs im very submissive and like being that way so if you want guy that will be there just hit me up

I Still Love You <3 - w4w (tri cities TN) 24yr

I still love you You opened it. Tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they truly miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm to 4:40 pm, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they love you. Y [...]

Any lady feeling lonley and wanna cuddle up and watch movies? - m4w (Smyth Co Area(I Host)) 27yr

im a single guy, professional male, safe and sane seeking a girl that is lonley too and would like to cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie with some light making out from time to time! i could use some companionship!! i can provide some pics when [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий