четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | miscellaneous romance in bloomington-normal

SEEKING SUB OR SUB CURIOUS FEMALE - m4w (You Decide)

I'm a White Male, 6' Tall, 200 lbs, ddf. Seeking Female, Age Open, ddf, that wishes to experience her submissive side. Older, Experienced, Understanding Master. Limits Respected. Safe & Trustworthy. Your Pesent Relationship not an Issue. Discus [...]

Master and Sub looking for Slave - mw4w (blono) 23yr

Master and I are looking for a female slave. Currently it would be for a trial basis of 6 months, if things go well it could go longer. Expectations would be: -Do as ordered by Master or myself [unless against morals] -Have job and income to suppo [...]

im lookin for true love - m4m (normal,IL) 20yr

im 20 black bi and a bottom im lookin for some1 to love and go on dates dont have a job and dont have a car email or text(573six eight three0016) me ur stats and a pic

I love you - m4w (Pontiac ) 42yr

I still love you. I will regret forever that I let depression get the better of me and lost site of us and how special our relationship was. I am getting stronger everyday and hope with all my heart that at some point in time our paths will cross aga [...]

I Still Love you - m4w 20yr

I Still Love You You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere.Tonight at midnight they will remember how much th [...]

A good man is hard to find - m4m (Central Illinois) 46yr

I am a good man. Specifically, I don't do drugs or smoke. I work and pay my bills. I treat people with respect. I am looking for a good guy. My stats: 46 years of age, 5'9", 165, blue eyes, average physique. Looking for someone within 6 years of my [...]

Need to dip off for a couple hours - m4mw (blono) 30yr

looking to lay back and let it all go multiple times. not getting what i deserve at home. white m 30yr old and protected, well endowed, disease free and need drained. you must host and be discreet looking for this afternoon and possibly and on going [...]

Lets Have Fun - m4w (Normal) 33yr

Hello! I am a couple of months new to the area and would like to meet a new friend or two for dinners, nights out, etc. I am just looking to be social and to explore the area. I am a 33 y/o male college student with just a little extra weight but not [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий