воскресенье, 26 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking women in lynchburg

Want Older BBW (Lynchburg) 28yr

Attractive tall hung wm looking for an older bbw that is very energetic with high sex drive. Give me your age, description, stats and tell me about urself in your reply.

Seeking long term- everlasting relationship (lynchburg) 20yr

I do not know why I am posting this ad but I really want a relationship or want to work on getting into one. I never been in one before do to being shy but you can email and get to know me. Put Seeking Relationship as the subject so I know its not sp [...]

PANCAKES (LYNCHBURG) 34yr

HI, SINCE WHEN I POST ON HERE ALL I GET IS SPAM, PIC COLLECTORS AND CHICKS WITH NO TEETH OR MARRIED LOOKING TO SEE WHATS OUT THERE MAYBE IF I POST LOOKING FOR THOSE TYPES I WOULD GET A NORMAL WOMAN SO HERE GOES NOTHING I AM 34 SWM FUNNY AND LOVES [...]

FROSTED FLAKES (Appomattox,VA) 35yr

Hello I am half Portuguese and half British and am looking for a good woman I am not spam and will not respond to spam please tell me the main road that goes thru Lynchburg so I know u are real.

i am a man seeking a woman (Gretna, VA) 50yr

BSM brown skin 5'11 in great shape like to work out but enjoy the outdoors cookingout horseback ridding,fishing going to dinner,movies,chruch,and work or can get formal and to go to up scale events.I am looking for a very nice lady that no what she w [...]

Looking for Interaction - m4w (Forest) 20yr

20 years old man here, Not much of a social life, Just seeking to have someone to interact with, sexually or not. I do not have a vehicle anymore, but I go to Apocalypse Ale Works Almost every Friday to hang out and watch the bands. I turn 21 end of [...]

Friendship / Buddy (Farmville) 50yr

Hello, Maybe this is a longshot. I'm looking for a nice woman thats looking for friendship. I'm not saying that it couldn't be a deeper relationship. I'm open minded and very much single. Not into the games people play with emotions and feelings. Al [...]

3 is not a crowd! Do you like girls too? Tuseday at 5:00 (Lynchburg) 46yr

I have a friend, a girl. We are just buddies and get together once every couple of weeks. We have a nice couple of hours of drink, chat and sex. We talked about adding another female but couldn't come up with any of our friends that we could be open [...]

MWM Seeking MWF (Lynchburg/Bedford, Va) 65yr

Is you bed cold like mine. Living like a brother and sister? Love to share a very discreet friendship-- to being a long term relationship. I'm 5' 11", weight 180, love long session of love making and spending time together in friendship. Sorry I d [...]

hey wats up (bedford) 20yr

Hey wats up all u lovely ladies out there. Im a 20 yr old white guy looking for a 18-30 yr old white girl. Im 5'11" 270. I like to fish,play video games,listen to rock,hangout,watch movies,go out to at, play basketball with friends. Im looking for a [...]

Memorial day fun float? (Madison Hts.) 38yr

Anybody up for a river trip on Memorial Day? Did it last year and had a blast! Looking for an attractive fun girl who loves the outdoors and adventure. Looking for a hang out buddy, maybe more.

Chill College guy Here (lynchburg/appomattix) 20yr

Hey ladies , Im looking someone special to spend the night on the town with or to just to hang out,please be decently attractive, meaning not too big, smell nice, have have a good personality. I am a , very fit, college student who is 6'0, and muscul [...]

iron man 3? (lburg) 21yr

Im AtHletic, 21, White, Tall And.handsome Guy Here , Anyone Want To See Iron Man 3 And Get.Something To Eat Afterwards? Finals.Week Is Here.And.need A.break Lol. hmu

Moonlight delight? (lynchburg Va) 23yr

Hey ladies , Im looking someone special to spend the night on the town with and to hang out, you have to be not fat, bad personality, and please not too old lol. Me? well Im white , very fit, in college, 6'2, chill most of the time . Hope to hear fro [...]

A Committment ? (Near Farmville) 50yr

Hi, Please write me only if your totally available for having a "real" life partner. I'm not interested in a gamer. Maybe later if we decide we would be good for each other. Lets take our time and be sure. Just emailing for now. I'm a man with a few [...]

looking for a best friend to spend life with (campbell county) 26yr

I am a 26 year old white guy with blonde hair hazel eyes average build. i am looking for a single white country girl that has never been married and no kids age 25-28. im not interested in big girls (no offence) who loves the country and doing countr [...]

maybe? (lynchburg) 28yr

Hey Ladies, looking to meet a caring nice attractive girl, im 5'9 190lbs I work full time have my own place,Short brown hair hazel eyes ( pics available). Im looking to meet a girl who is not into drama and who is ready to be in a good and Real rela [...]

Looking for company (Lynchburg) 20yr

I'm a 20 year old black male. I'm athletic and love doing things that involve sports and the outdoors. I also enjoy cooking, movies and games. I am Very outgoing and love meeting new people. Mainly just looking for someone new to hang out with. Tryi [...]

I still love u (Lynchburg) 46yr

Post this in another city if u cant get someone off ur mind if u do this they will realize they love u too..dont break this chain..do it in the next 5 min..they will realize this at midnight tonight..tomorrow u will be amazed..

34 year old male looking for a decent woman

I'm 34 years old looking for a decent woman want to talk to maybe get to know and possibly see where it goes

all alone (lynchburg) 50yr

Looking for someone to share time with,, I'm 5'6" 158lbs. Divorced WM. Ready to see what's out there, I don't go to bars so thought this might work. I have raised my kids ,so if you're looking for a sugar daddy, keep looking. Want someone to enjoy do [...]

I hope this works - ( (Farmville/Ft. Pickett) ) 31yr

First posting so I hope I do this right. 31 year old black male living in rural southside Virginia seeking a nice god fearing lady to get to know better. race isn't an issue. a bit more about me...im between 6'4 6'5, around 250pds no kids, stable job [...]

A little erotic prose... (Lynchburg) 50yr

Anyone for a little sizzling prose? If anything at all herein interests you, get back to me. I awoke, as on all mornings, fighting through the fog of slumber, panicked at the thought that I'd be late for work. Filtered sunlight seemed hesitant to di [...]

College Grad Looking for Friend (Lynchburg) 26yr

So, I'm a college graduate with a pretty good job but I don't seem to have a life. I'm here looking to change that. Maybe you're an attractive girl who wants to get out, but doesn't have anyone to take you out...let me. If you want to get out, get a [...]

Let's got to the movies (Lynchburg) 43yr

Me Handsome , Intelligent , Unmarried , non-psychotic , physically fit ,humorous,non-smoker,no drugs, drama free, caucasian guy You Handsome , Intelligent , Unmarried , non-psychotic ,humorous,non-smoker,no drugs, drama free, caucasian gal ( I lef [...]

A girlfriend type situation (Wards Rd) 23yr

I'm looking for a girl that likes to cuddle. I've been out of college for about a year now, and although I have my own place, I'm currently between jobs (layoffs..). So I have a pretty good bit of free time, while also having no real money to spend. [...]

A fun night... (Lynchburg) 27yr

Hey, I'm a 27 year old engineer. I'm smart, fit, fun, and have a great job. However, I have to travel often and I usually put my work first, hence craigslist. I'd love to find someone to have a great time with, maybe make it a reoccurring thing. Let [...]

looking for the right lady (burkeville) 51yr

I have been married for a VERY long time now and subsequently the passion is now non-existant. I am looking for an ongoing release away from life's everyday, mundane realities. I am looking for a very sweet Lady in the same boat to fill that void. I [...]

A real MAN Looking for 27yr

I'm the hard working, educated, ambitious type. Looking for the same in a women who would fight along side with me! Im white, physically fit, healthy, financially in shape. No kids, good family background. I'm responsible, independent and clean! ( bu [...]

Looking for my queen 25yr

Looking for a fun girl between the ages of 20-30 to hang out and have fun with. Race is not an issue but I'm not looking for anyone with drama. I'm very caring, really fun to be around and down to earth. Im black and 6'2. Please contact me with a pic [...]

looking for a friend or little more (lychburg) 36yr

moving to the area just trying too find a friend too go out with and get too know race unimportant

We Should Hang Out (Lynchburg) 24yr

First off im in an open long term relationship. If thats a red flag for you, I understand. If not, here is what im looking for. Someone my age or older that would be down for a friends with possible benefits situation. A women that could go for dinne [...]

Up front with you! (Lynchburg) 48yr

I am a nice looking guy or so I have been told, I am married so if that stops you, you can move on to the next post. I have a graduate degree, am over 6 foot tall, 180 lbs, blue eyes, brown hair. I do not smoke or drink. I will not change my status o [...]

Anyone trying to hang out??? - m4w (Lynchburg) 21yr

Okay so I'm looking to hang out maybe more. 21 and single. Looking to meet up today or tonight. Please send pics with reply.

Star Trek tonight? (Lynchburg) 34yr

Anyone interested in catching the new Star Trek premiere tonight or possibly the double feature at 9? I am just looking for someone to hang with for the movie and if things are cool perhaps we can check out another some tine; Man of Steel comes to mi [...]

Drinks? Fun? (Lynchburg) 27yr

I'm a 27 year old educated male, attractive, and have a fit build. I'd love a an attractive woman to meet out for some drinks, have a fun time getting to know each other, and then see where the night takes us.

Single Male Searching for a Single Female (Lynchburg) 30yr

Hello. My name is mike im 30 years old...Im divorced with no kids or attatchments. I am seeking a woman who is kind hearted. Someone who isn't shallow, somebody who gives a guy a chance and doesn't judge too quickly. I am ready for a relationship tha [...]

Very attractive white male seeking attractive white female (Lynchburg) 34yr

34 year old nice looking white man that has short dark hair, blue eyes, and nicely built. I am ex military so have very high moral values that include respect, honesty, and pride. I am seeking a woman between the ages of 24 and 42 that has the same t [...]

Tired of being alone :) (Concord) 22yr

Hey all :), I got out of a LTR in Jan. and think its time to move on and start something new and wonderful with someone else!. First off, i have 2 beautiful children that are my world! I also have an adopted 4 legged baby (a dog). If they are a probl [...]

Graduation pussy. 25yr

Just graduated and looking to celebrate in style so hmu. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Looking (Lynchburg) 29yr

Hello I am a SWM looking for a SWF for possible Long Term Relationship. Would prefer we start as friends and see where it take us. A little bit about myself, I'm 5'11, weigh around 160 lbs, brown hair and blue eyes and I have 11 tattoos, all of which [...]

wats up (Bedford) 20yr

Hey wats up gals im a 20 yr old white male 5'11"270. Im looking for a hangout partner,a girl thats wants a relationship, or just to fuck because i am a virgin so i have been looking for 1 that would help. So i like play video games, watch movies, go [...]

riding solo (lynchburg) 50yr

Looking for someone to share time with,, I'm 5'6" 158lbs. Divorced and ready to see what's out there, I don't go to bars so thought this might work. I have raised my kids and don't plan on raising someone else's, so if you're looking for a sugar dadd [...]

Let's get some drinks and have some fun (Lynchburg) 26yr

Hey, I'm a 26 year old white male, looking for a fun girl who wants to go out and have a good time. Let's go out, grab a bite to eat, and have some drinks, then see where that takes us.

Looking to meet someone (lynchburg) 20yr

I just finished school, and I am stuck in the Lynchburg area for who knows how long. I am looking for someone to hang out with and see what happens from there. I am very fun to be around, and I have a good sense of humor. I am up for pretty much anyt [...]

Looking for more (Lynchburg) 32yr

Im attached and not getting what I want at home so im looking for more. Yes that includes sex but its not the only thing im missing. Not looking to change my status or yours. Im just looking at this point. Id prefer another attached mature woman in a [...]

Let's have a good time (Lynchburg) 27yr

I'm kind of new to the area and want to get out and have some fun. I would love to find a fun attractive girl to hang out with. Let me take you out for dinner, drinks, or a movie and see where it goes from there. As for a little about me, I'm a 27 y [...]

lets date (Madison hts ,Va) 34yr

looking for the one can you help ? Me 145lbs and 5-6 tall so if you like lets chat

Looking for the last woman I'll ever kiss (Lynchburg) 34yr

I'm a single white guy, 6'2" 195# , brown hair blue eyes, athletic, never married. Looking for a new friend to get to know and see if it turns into something great. I am educated and in a good profession. I am also very physically active and health c [...]

PREGNANT WOMAN (Lynchburg) 30yr

Good looking white male in search of a pregnant woman for intimate evenings. I have an extreme fetish for pregnant women and is a huge turn on for me. If you are interested in intimate meetings please message me back and put how many months along in [...]

I want a friend first (Amherst) 22yr

I'm looking for a down to earth girl that I can actually enjoy talking too and going and hanging out with that makes the best relationships a sense of Humor is big with me ..I will send pics when I get a reply

real guy here looking for a real girl =) (lynchburg Va) 22yr

Hey ladies , Im looking someone special to make you feel amazing for hours...and to hang out, you have to be not fat, bad personality, and please not too old . Me? well Im white , very fit, in college, 6'0, chill most of the time . Hope to hear from [...]

39m, iso honest woman 25-50

it has to be 1 honest woman left that has a good sence of humor. Reply here, or text 434-444-zerofive09 ... Put Blue in the subject line to weed out spam, all others will be deleted

Want your Pictures taken? (Lynchburg Area) 40yr

Ever wanted your picture taken in the privacy of your own home. I am offering to take pictures with professional camera equipment. I come to your place and take pictures of you in poses you want, with as little clothing on as you want. Let me know w [...]

Looking for a real woman (Lynchburg ) 23yr

Looking for a fit woman with a high libido. 32 is my max age. I work day shift so someone who has a schedule like mine. I'm well hung an very athletic. Your pic gets mine. See how far we can take thid. Put your age in the subject line I like [...]

Looking for FWB or LTR (Burg) 45yr

Looking for fit, fun, sexy, in shape, confident w woman. 30-55 NO DRAMA older kids ok, Wild and crazy at b/r -respectful out... likes bikes, booze, working out, yoga, outdoors DDF, non smoker. Have a job, car, and sense of humor, broken women need no [...]

Looking for a Lady (Farmville) 50yr

I have been married for a VERY long time now and subsequently the passion is now non-existant. I am looking for an ongoing release away from life's everyday, mundane realities. I am looking for a very sweet Lady in the same boat to fill that void. I [...]

poor artist & with a good hart (wards rd.) 39yr

Hi,im new to the area looking to meet somebody to hangout with !im in to tattoos,motorcycles ,art,music...wana know more ? hit me up .you must send a picture if you want me to respond sry ! hope to hear from you !

would like to meet someone in this area (Lynchburg) 37yr

I spend a couple of weeks a month here in the Lynchburg area. I have been in long term relationships for most of my life. I am now happily single. I am white, tall, fit and wanting to meet someone who wants to have great times....... Thanks....

im looking for a good girl to talk to (bedford) 28yr

Hey ladies I'm a 28 year old Wm looking for a women who would enjoy texting and maybe staying nites with each other if we hit it off right bbw welcome any age welcome ur Pic gets mine and put ur favorite color in the subject line to weed out spam

IF (Lychburg) 49yr

If you are looking for the "bad boy" type, stop, I am not that. If you like to be romanced and to be made special in another person's eyes, read on. If you don't want to contact a married man, stop, I am. If you like to be treated with kindness an [...]

Moonlight delight? 23yr

Hey ladies , Im looking someone special to spend the night on the town with and to hang out, you have to be not fat, bad personality, and please not too old lol. Me? well Im white , very fit, in college, 6'2, chill most of the time . Hope to hear fro [...]

looking for someone to spend time with - m4w (lynchburg) 48yr

looking for some company in the evenings, i like to give massages and love to give oral. can host. looking for women between 40 and 65, im near target.,I do like bbw's. Please put favorite color in subject line to weed out the spam.I can host, I'm [...]

Wife / Babies Wanted (Chesterfield)

It seems like everyone in this town is pregnant or has kids... I'm feeling left out... I want a wife and a family... I just want to be happy!! Is that too much to ask for? I'm looking for an open-minded woman who also want a husband, best friend, lov [...]

young man for cougars - m4w (lynchburg) 18yr

18 white 6ft 225lbs looking for older women to have fun with hopefully we can meet up ;)

Seeking my footdomme Goddess (Lynchburg / Charlottesville) 29yr

to just let me lay down in front of you and kiss, carress, rub, massage, lick, and smell your soft sexy feet while I masturbate. But my pants are on, though I request that I have my shirt off. I'm looking for one or more Goddess type girls that are A [...]

WHITE SUBMISSIVE MALE AVAILABLE FOR USE BY WHITE AND/OR BLACK FEMALES - m4m (LYNCHBURG VA) 51yr

My 51 year old white submissive (slave) male is urgently in need of additional training, He needs to be used both orally and anally in order to make him a better sex toy for my use. I would also like to have him used by more than one female at a time [...]

Just moved to Lynchburg (Downtown) 20yr

Just moved to lynchburg i don't know anyone but the family i moved down here with. I'm 20 unique from ohio. Just neeed to get settled in maybe meet a few people.

Good Guy Seeking Good Girl (VA/NC line) 28yr

Hi my name is Shane, I'm a very sweet down to earth guy with a big soft heart...I'm loyal romantic and very affectionate...I have a great job I work very hard and enjoy having fun on my days off...I'm looking for a sweet girl to spend time with and b [...]

THE COOCHIETAMER 420 (LYNCHBURG) 39yr

Looking for a 420 slut thats into all types of ill shit.A slut that will suck and fuck and cook and clean.Your VAGINA must be clean and ready for penatration and DD free you will be double douched upon entry.NO crack hos or heroin bithchs cuz I'd be [...]

searching for a long term relationship (Alexandria Va) 24yr

I am tired of women who just want to play games. I am looking for a serous marriage minded lady for a friendship and see where it goes from there. I have so much love to give. 5''12,short black hair 170 lbs. I don't drink and smoke, so should be my [...]

W Prof Male Seeking Cute Black Female For Fun and Games (Lynchburg) 32yr

Looking for a fun loving, cute, fashionable black femalel for some out and about fun in the city. I am a white male, 32, professional, clean cut with a penchant for good wine and seeing my woman in Louboutins and La Perla. No games, no drama, and a [...]

Lets go out (Lynchburg) 22yr

Hi, I am a 22 year old male. Im looking to just go out and have a good time doing whatever. Someone email me and lets have a conversation.

Young gentleman looking for a gentle woman. (Appomatox VA) 19yr

Hey my name is Scott. I should go ahead and tell you as much about me as I can. Well first of all I am a Christian. I take my religion and my faith seriously but it does not make me a stuffy, or strict guy by any means. I am very laid back and outgoi [...]

looking for a special someone (lynchburg va) 25yr

Hi, I'm looking for a special someone to spend time with and text and chat with on phone. I'm on the road a lot but I come home on the weekends. I'm looking for a Long term relationship. We can email and see if we would be compatible for each other. [...]

Looking for a Great Time Tonight (Forest) 28yr

Simply put I am a 28 white male, looking to host for some adult fun tonight. I am DDF and know how to please. Ladies lets make this happen and I promise a few hours of pure heaven on Earth. I do both well on my oral and physical skills. So email me A [...]

Non-religious Decent Female (Lynchburg, VA) 59yr

Hi, I have just come out of a relationship (divorce) and want to try this and see if there is someone out there who is not a religious fake as I have been married before twice to Christian angels who turned out to be not so angelic; in other words, I [...]

Looking for a real relationship with a real woman (Lynchburg, VA) 20yr

I am looking for a relationship. Not a one night stand, or a sex session. I want a good, strong Christian woman who will love me for me and that will never keep secrets from me. One I can confide in and not keep secrets from. One who won't run as soo [...]

looking for a woman to be with forever and ever (Rice VA ) 22yr

my name is timmy and im a 22 year old man and i work and im lookin for love and im a nice and sweet gentleman and ik how to treat a lady and ik know how to make my woman smile and make her happy and if u want to get to know me email me

Older woman (Lynchburg) 53yr

I am looking for an older wowman. Someone that is lonely and wants a man to come around once in a while and give her the companionship that she wants and take care of her most intimate needs. Fun and friendly, caring and loving, soft and gentle, and [...]

small bbws and older women wanted (lynchburg) 29yr

Looking for small bbws medium bbws and older women both turn me on so much don't be shy will answer all emails but pics get faster response please put ur age in response so I know whether ur an older lady or bbw include stats and tell me about u I'm [...]

Independent Good ol' boy (Lynchburg,Roanoke) 18yr

I am independent i have my own car apartment and full time job. Pay all my own bills enjoy hiking, cruising, camping, and REDBOX!!! I'm not saying i'm a knight in shinning armor but i am man enough to step to the plate and at least try so if you are [...]

Just moved to Lynchburg - m4t 20yr

Just moved to lynchburg i don't know anyone but the family i moved down here with. I'm 20 unique from ohio. Just neeed to get settled in maybe meet a few people. no m4t that was an accident :\

seeking non religious female (lynchburg) 32yr

white male seeking single honest female age 22-42 who isn't religious. looking to chat and find a connection

Fun (Lynchburg) 30yr

I am married and I am looking for some mind blowing hair pulling ass slapping discreet fun with a mature woman. I prefer a married mature woman but im open to all. Hopefully it can develope into something ongoing but will remain our secret always. I [...]

White guy looking for black girls (Lynchburg VA) 43yr

I am a very attractive, easy going slim white male looking to meet black women in the Lynchburg area for casual encounters, dating, and or relationship. Older black women are a big plus. I can send my photo upon request. Serious inquiries only please [...]

need you 20yr

I'm looking for a country girl who is Sweet, real and fun. im not going to lie im looking for someone that looks good in jeans. so send me a pic and ill email you no pic no reply.

nerdy guy looking for nerdy girl (Lynchburg) 22yr

hi my name is Robert i am 22 years old im look for some one to spend time with and maybe more later i am a big guy i like comics, mostly dc anime video games mostly shooters and fighters i play magic the gathering and yugioh if your interested please [...]

im single (heights or lynchburg) 37yr

Hello I'm Chris and I'm looking for a nice women w no dramn or bs. I love the outdoors stuff and like to cuddle also. If this is you pleas reply w a pic

Bigger Guy looking for Thin Woman (Forest) 28yr

Alright a little about me, I am 28 and when I use the term bigger I am not meaning huge or morbid. now since that is out of the way I am interested in seeing if there is any women who are thin / average that would be interested in going out sometime. [...]

looking for a good lady (lynchburh va) 34yr

Lookin for a long term relatioship a woma that enjoys the smalls things in life and likes to have fun

looking for a good woman (lynchburg va) 34yr

I'm 34 looking for a good woman to start a long term relationship with. I like fishing bowling anything outdoors. if interested email me I will do pic for pic

looking for lonely older lady (Lynchburg / Forest) 48yr

Looking to satisfy lonely older lady 35-70 in anyway they wish.MUST Put "lady" in subject line or deleted

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий