пятница, 31 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | miscellaneous romance in mankato

Nudism lover seeking partner - m4w (Mankato) 56yr

Looking for a woman who LOVES being naked! I'm a SWM, a young-looking and young-thinking old hippie, 56, HWP, nice bod, clean and disease-free, open-minded and uninhibited. The pic IS me and it's current. I'm intelligent, employed (blue-collar), down [...]

Dom seeking sub for LTR - m4w (Mankato 507) 55yr

First of all I'm not looking to control anyone's life, or do their thinking for them. I am looking for a LTR with a woman who loves to be sexually submissive and wants a strong hand in that part of her life. You know if that's you. I'm looking for so [...]

series relation - m4t (kato/fairbault) 21yr

Ok i feel really attractive to t girls or passable crossdressers am looking to date and a girlfriend eventually something series and real i am straight and good looking your pic gets myn and if you only crossdress in side your house that's ok to am r [...]

looking for somebody with private deck - m4mw (Mankato Area) 52yr

I am looking for man or woman or couple near or in Mankato, St Peter, Lake Crystal, etc Who have a deck or backyard with some privacy. NOT looking for sex per say, but a place to sunbathe either nude or minimally in a thong. I used to live near a nud [...]

Student pilot looking for relationship - m4m (Mankato) 20yr

Hi I am looking for a relationship with another guy. I am student pilot by the way and I love airplanes. I do not want any hookups. I want someone is intelligent that has a future ahead of him and please be gay no bi guys for me. I prefer someone aro [...]

looking for a cuddle buddy - m4w (mankato) 26yr

hello I am a 26 year old white male i stand 6'1 I am laid back and would love to find a woman to hang out with and cuddle or more on a regualr basis or even tonight. I live near west would prefer to come to you but can host. I am clean and well kept. [...]

m4wm sub in relationship - m4mw (New Hope) 37yr

I am a 5'6 chubby white submissive male looking for a dominate womanor male or couple that wants a straight submissive. I am a little open on some bi-curious such as another guy sucking my cock but i am not into sucking guys or having anal sex with g [...]

Where is the Love? - m4w (sibley county) 48yr

Because i need some soon. I am tired of loneliness. I am open to suggestion.. I am a good guy. It has been way too long since I dated.

couple looking for a woman - mw4w (near fairmont) 5245yr

we are a couple in great shape and we are looking for woman that is in great shape for a three-sum we like to play in the afternoon and evenings.you can be married or single.we are wanting this to be an on going relationship.we are discreet and dra [...]

Mother-in-Law Roleplay - m4w (Minneopa) 42yr

I embrace a fantasy. You must embrace the fantasy as well. I seek the role of the husband of the daughter of a certain woman. You seek the role of that woman. I'm married and have a mother-in-law who is very sexy. To be perfectly honest, I have long [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий