вторник, 7 мая 2013 г.

Omnomnomnomnomnomnom

ladyofglencairn: VIKINGS Promo Stills 1x09 Source















ladyofglencairn:

VIKINGS Promo Stills 1x09

Source

klarolinetouch: Aslaug - 01x09



klarolinetouch:

Aslaug - 01x09

SLAYER    Seasons in The Abyss Razors edgeOutlines the...



SLAYER    Seasons in The Abyss

Razors edgeOutlines the deadIncisions in my headAnticipation, the stimulationTo kill the exhilaration
Close your eyesLook deep in your soulStep outside yourself aAnd let your mind goFrozen eyes stare deep in your mind as you die
Close your eyesAnd forget your nameStep outside yourselfAnd let your thoughts drainAs you go insane, go insane
Innate seedTo watch you bleedA demanding physical needDesecrated evisceratedTime perpetuated
Close your eyesLook deep in your soulStep outside yourselfAnd let your mind goFrozen eyes stare deep in your mind as you die
Close your eyesAnd forget your nameStep outside yourselfAnd let your thoughts drainAs you go insane, go insane
Inert fleshA bloody tombA decorated splatter brightens the roomAn execution a sadist ritualMad intervals of mind residuals
Close your eyesLook deep in your soulStep outside yourselfAnd let your mind goFrozen eyes stare deep in your mind as you die
Close your eyesAnd forget your nameStep outside yourselfAnd let your thoughts drainAs you go insane, go insane



SLAYER  Skeletons Of Society



SLAYER  Skeletons Of Society

amplexusfatum: I'm really bummed out right now. Half drunk, listening to Slayer. I think the death...

amplexusfatum:

I'm really bummed out right now. Half drunk, listening to Slayer. I think the death of Jeff Hanneman is fully hitting me now. He was fucking incredible. You don't realize the influence someone has on your life until you look at it in retrospect. The songs he wrote were such huge parts of my growing up. Really sucks he's gone.

mr-forward: Slayer 



mr-forward:

Slayer 

undead-majin: Rip Jeff hanneman-i know i'm late to the party



undead-majin:

Rip Jeff hanneman-i know i'm late to the party

bronanthegnarbarian: You guys ever hear Tori Amos' cover of...



bronanthegnarbarian:

You guys ever hear Tori Amos' cover of Raining Blood?

I shit you not.

This was the wickedest metal song I'd ever heard… Until I heard Tori Amos's cover version!

whitedemon77: RIP Jeff… Slayer will never be the same without...



whitedemon77:

RIP Jeff… Slayer will never be the same without you.

Photo



in-our-angelhood: Slayer- Spirit in Black



in-our-angelhood:

Slayer- Spirit in Black

flowersgrave: Metal Monday #slayer #halfhead #dyedhair...



flowersgrave:

Metal Monday #slayer #halfhead #dyedhair #pinkhair #purplehair

hedonisticrebelliousness: rip



hedonisticrebelliousness:

rip

adams112: RIP JEFF. gone 2 soon.



adams112:

RIP JEFF. gone 2 soon.

aealoarcturus: A bit late but anyway, in your honor Jeff,...





aealoarcturus:

A bit late but anyway, in your honor Jeff, cheers!

"Close your eyes
Look deep in your soul
Step outside yourself
And let your mind go…"

Photo



emulated-humanoid: "Trapped in purgatory A lifeless object,...



emulated-humanoid:

"Trapped in purgatory
A lifeless object, alive
Awaiting reprisal
Death will be their acquisition

The sky is turning red
Return to power draws near
Fall into me, the sky's crimson tears
Abolish the rules made of stone

Pierced from below, souls of my treacherous past
Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above

Awaiting the hour of reprisal
Your time slips away

Raining blood
From a lacerated sky
Bleeding its horror
Creating my structure
Now I shall reign in blood!"

arak-drakoniz: This is my favorite Slayer tune after I saw them...



arak-drakoniz:

This is my favorite Slayer tune after I saw them play it live. Friday August 24th, 2007 was the date. I'm glad Slayer was the first band I ever saw live. Thank you, Jeff Hanneman, for influencing me. May you rest in peace.

Photo













Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий