четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking women in harrisburg

female student wants girlfriend (Etown) 18yr

Looking for a Girlfriend - 18 (Etown) Hey there ladies!!! I'm a student in college and i really do want to have a healthy relationship with a girl. i am half afro brazilian(Black) and i am in college as a political science/psych double major. i a [...]

i want you. (:

Hello, ladies. I am 21 year old female looking to have some fun with another female. This will be my first time but, I've wanted to do it for soooo long. You must be clean, disease and drug free, as am i, and not mind that I have children. I would lo [...]

need of new faces (Lebanon ) 27yr

hey there I am looking for some friends that are alot like me. I am a attractive lesbian and I'm attracted to all kinds of girls... regardless of age. wanting someone to hang out with, maybe go to gym with, movies, drinks, ect. please do not respond [...]

looking for a girlfriend (harrisburg) 24yr

I've never had a girlfriend before and I would like to see what its like to be with a girl, if anyone is interested send me a pic and something about yourself, and please no guys

Female Seeking Another Female (Harrisburg) 50yr

I am a fit mature female seeking my counterpart who is also Bi....and very sexual....

looking for love (central pa) 31yr

Hi ladies,I'm a 31yr old ag fem i looking for a stud preferrably a soft race dont matter age 28-40 ladies im looking for love no games no drama i am 420 friendly have my own so not looking for a sugar mamma i am down to earth love to laugh love to ha [...]

bi girl looking for ??? (Harrisburg ) 23yr

I have been into girls for a while now, but finding other girls like me seems to be challenging.. I am bi, so Im not really looking for a long term relationship, but more of a friends with benefits type situation. I am a very clean person, and I woul [...]

need a woman who acts like one (Harrisbug) 25yr

To start off i am what ppl call a "butch". U dont like that press the back space. Any who. 4 now i am just looking 4 sumone who doesnt play childlike games.Im not sure wut im looking 4 bc when u look u never find it. If u are looking just 2 hav fun l [...]

BBW seeks someone who can keep her attention (Lower Paxton) 26yr

I am a single black female who is looking for a new friend to help pass the time. Someone to text, talk to on the phone, hang out with when time permits. I'm a cancer, so I enjoy kissing and cuddling. Affection is what we crave lol. I'd prefer a blac [...]

Stud 4 Femme (Harrisburg Only) 23yr

Im a bbw stud looking to meet some new femme friends maybe even more. Im of african american decent. Im not too picky when it comes to women, all I ask is that you send a pic if you want a reply. Thanx

plus sized fem looking to date (Harrisburg) 32yr

Plus sized fem looking to date. Single with no children, social drinker, non smoker looking for the same. Black and Latin mixed open to all races.

friends and possibly more? (harrisburg pa) 26yr

I am looking for someone that I can be friends with and possibly lovers if it would turn into that. I am currently in a relationship with a man, that I've been with for 7 months. I am NOT looking for a three way or anything of that sort. I am bise [...]

Seeking B&D Models expenses T4W - t4w (Camp Hill) 50yr

Hello Girls. As the title implies I am looking for a girl for some B&D fun particularly breast bondage. I am seeking a girl who enjoys almost any kind of breast play from simple soft caressing to slapping, squeezing and bondage, nipple clamps with an [...]

girlfriend wanted (camp hill) 28yr

Hey there! I am looking for a girlfriend for me and my husband! This is not a sexual fantasy! Were seriously looking for someone to add to our family! I'm am a cute red head very outgoing and sweet! He is a sweetheart tall and amazing blue eyes! Sen [...]

Get At ME !! (PA) 36yr

Wassup Harrisburg ? Im a single, black, sexy, employed STUD from Philly. Lately Ive found that Philly women are garbage so im widening my search. I need an AA femme who is employed, smart and 100% LESBIAN. I cant get down with 4 million emails before [...]

FRIENDSHIP & MORE (annville) 23yr

HEY LADIES, LOOKING FOR A GIRL WHO I CAN HANGOUT WITH MAYBE GRAB SOME DRINKS OR SEE A MOVIE. YOU KNOW ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND, HOWEVER IF ATTRACTION IS THERE IT COULD LEAD TO MORE. IM IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN. JUST LOOKING FOR A FRIEND I CA [...]

friend with benefit (harrisburg)

Hi im a 36 bi blk female who looking for a down to earth female . You look to chill drink and have a good time. And who be willing to be friend too if anyone interest holla at me please be between 28-40 and any race is ok

Xbox beauties welcome!!! (New to Hershey!!) 24yr

Hello nerds!! Was interested in getting together and making friends with other bi gals who are hopefully into video games like me!!! ... Im sick of making posts so ill keep it short I have a boyfriend I dont want you sexually unless it goes there [...]

bifemale looking for bifemale (harrisburg) 42yr

BBW bifemale looking for bifemale that isn't attached. No males, no couples. I want to get to know you first than we can move onto something we are both comfortable with. Idea female is someone that loves sex but also wouldn't mind hanging out and ha [...]

pillow princess has thing for attractive older studs (harrisburg) 25yr

I have a thing for those on the butch/stud spectrum. I would be considered a lipstick or a femme. I am a 25 year old white single female. I have a thing for those who may be a little older than I and who are experienced. I just want to lay back and l [...]

looking for a LTR with a woman (Enola) 22yr

Looking for a fun girl with an appetite for sexual fun. Send me a picture loves. I'm 5'6, African American, in shape and very nice:)

DANCING and PLAYMATES (Harrisburg) 28yr

Good evening beautiful young ladies! I am a pretty, friendly, social, fun, and bi-curious 28 year old female looking for another lovely girl to have some fun with. I am not looking for an exclusive romantic relationship, because I am already very hap [...]

Allow us to devour each other! (Mechanicsburg, PA) 36yr

Attractive, large frame woman looking to pleasure a goddess. Looking for us to devour each other and explore the pleasures of our realm. I'm 5'7, brown/hazel eyes, clean, D/D free (you must be the same). Looking for fun, I am married so discrection i [...]

looking for friends and more:) (st.mary's) 35yr

okay! i just updated my info on here.well my name is j and im trying to fine a nice sweet good looking women.but lately it seems i get the nice one's and then poof they stop talking to you.my thing is im not into sending nude pic's for a trade for a [...]

Looking for my special lady (Harrisburg) 22yr

Hi lady's I am looking for my special friend. Looking for a girl that wants to have fun. And be friends if you are interested please email me with a little about yourself and a pick and I will return with the same. I look forward to hearing from you [...]

Why not try? (Harrisburg) 30yr

I've been waiting for the perfect woman to post on here and then I just realized I could post instead of waiting around. Maybe there is someone out there reading and waiting like I was. I'm 30, and educated. I'm independent and self sufficient. I'm n [...]

Where are all the good women at! (Harrisburg)

Where are you hiding? Looking for honest women. No men no bi. Looking for honest women. Who loves to get to know you and loves to show it. Loves the beach and mointains. LOVE TO GO ON LONG WALKS. Knows how to communicate. Loves to travel.Also loves t [...]

spring has sprung (Middletown , pa) 55yr

Hi all .. I'm looking for a younger active femme who has an interest in Boating , sports cars , jeeps , Jetski's , target shooting, kayaking, bike trails shooting pool, and hanging out. I'm 5'10 long brown hair , thick.. Avg to good looking for my ag [...]

Anyone out there thinking like me???? (near Harrisburg) 43yr

I have found myself attracted to other women since I was very young. It has been going on 30 plus years that I have been fighting this attraction & it is not going away. Nobody would every think I felt this way inside. Its not something I can be open [...]

friendship first (harrisburg) 42yr

im seeking a friendship posible LTR. im looking for someone thats fun, honest and enjoys to do things. femme or soft please.. no men or couples. if your not into getting to know eachother please move to the next ad. about me: im honest, loving and ca [...]

Ready to Date (Middletown Area) 47yr

Hi Ladies I am looking to start dating again. I am interested in a feminine woman who takes care of herself without drama and games. I am too old to play games anymore. You must like dogs and motorcycles. Must be self supportive and not needy. I am 5 [...]

I am 22 and Looking I Live In New Cumberland PA (New Cumberland,PA Or Near) 22yr

I am 22 years old,I Just Moved into the pa area so I don't know any one and or where anything fun to do is so ya... I am looking to A Meet new people and also lookin to start off as friends or what not and seeing where that takes us,if we click then [...]

PRIVATE ENCOUNTER (HARRISBUG) 40yr

CLASSY , PROFESSIONAL , ATTRACTIVE , SINGLE MOM LOOKING FOR A DISCREET ENCOUNTER WITH SAME TYPE OF PERSON. I HAVE LIMITED EXPERIENCE BUT WOULD ENJOY A CHANCE ENCOUNTER WITH A ANOTHER ATTRACTIVE LADY. THIS WOULD BE A NON SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN T [...]

Collage Graduate Looking For Somethng Close To Home (Elizabethville) 24yr

I'm an open minded, collage graduate with an art history degree. I am an Army Vet and proud to have been a Sgt within the National Gaurd. I recently divorced the love of my youth. After almost 8 years of being together I realized that he never reall [...]

Beautiful, educated and nice women seeking women**********************

If you under 40yo, if you r nice then send me ur pic, pls... I'm 27yo. blond skinny girl email me

I don't want to die alone... (An Hour Away) 44yr

Isn't that what we are all looking for in the end? I am not quite sure why I chose that posting title, but I believe it to be honest. I don't want to die alone. Am I knowingly dying now? No....not to any knowledge I have; no more than any of us are a [...]

Hello Im a Lady looking for a Lady :) (New Cumberland) 24yr

Hello I am 24 years old I am looking for a girl friend that we can hang out do things together that friends to go shopping to the movies hang out and if the mood stricks i would like to try something with a lady my fantasy I do have a boyfriend but h [...]

Want a Girl(friend) (york-harrisburg ) 20yr

I am a 20 year old girl looking to just have a girl best freind that may lead into a romance ?. I have always had a crazy side to me since i was 14 but parents banned it and i turned my love to strictly guys but now that i am older and live on my own [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий