четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking women in delaware

:) 22yr

looking for someone just to have a friend spend time and maybe get to know each other

Still looking? (MARYLAND) 22yr

Hello, Basics: My name is Rayna. I am 22 years old and a full-time college student. No kids, nor do I have excess baggage (drama, exes still interfering with my life, etc.) I do drive, but I do not have a vehicle of my own (college student saving u [...]

Makeout session tonight! (Newark, DE) 24yr

Anyone want to make out tonight? I'm white, short, average to slim build, brown ringlet hair. I'm bi, have a boyfriend, he's into it but not involved. I can host- I have the house to myself tonight from about 3 until 9 at least. Let's have a drink or [...]

I Need A REAL Chick To Match My Fly (Wilmington ) 27yr

27 year old stud who was born in Brazil, now living in Wilmington Delaware. I am a Scorpio, I am mixed with Black, Brazilian, and Chinese. English is NOT my first language Portuguese is. I am SINGLE!!!! I have 47 tattoos, and two tongue rings. I am R [...]

Need a lady (Delaware) 32yr

Hello ladies, I have blonde hair(curly) I call them my girl catchers... blue sometimes grey eyes depending on my outfit and mood. very athletic, played lacrosse in college and women's football now. Professional career, love chatting, hanging downtown [...]

Spoiledbrat looking (Delaware) 39yr

Hi..I am a 39 yr old bbw not too big lol new to Delaware seeking someone fun and nice for companionship. You must have the ability to engage in intelligent conversations with complete sentences. I am a single parent with 3 small children that I had f [...]

Seeking a sister slave (Philly) 44yr

I am a slave to a very intense black ,aster. He is located in delaware and do to my position in a non profit organization my time is limited. I am seeking a sister slave local to the Wilmington area or has free time to serve master and become his s [...]

why is it so hard to find a REAL woman? (Newport ) 24yr

Why is it so hard to find a REAL woman? I am a 24 year old soft stud/tomboy. I'm looking for a femme. Everytime I think I've found a woman she turns out to be fake. I've had my share of bad relationships and broken hearts. I just want to find my soul [...]

Genuine Only (DE) 32yr

Seeking someone genuine, knows what she wants out of life and not afraid to go for it. A woman who is unattached and looking for something long term. Kids okay, bf/husband - not. Connection is a must. Physical attraction important but personality t [...]

curiosity (dover) 24yr

Hello ladies, this is my first time posing in this section. I'm a straight AA woman who is curious about ladies. I am a bigger girl, but would prefer to have a smaller lady. I'm not sure what it is I'm looking for but at least some regular conversati [...]

Missin the touch of a woman (DE) 25yr

Missing the touch of a woman looking for someone that's not afraid to please me that's into grinding I do have a man n want some clean n discreet this can be a NSA or simply a FWB hit me up if u r interested send me a pic n I will reply with one no p [...]

bbw seeks bbw for ltf (19899) 27yr

I am a plus sized beauty, 5 ft 4, 240lbs white rican and cuban mix. I am looking for a female that would like to chat and get to know one another then proceed from there. If interested please reply with BBW in the subject line.

I'm a miner for a heart of gold and I'm getting old. Neil Young (Delaware) 53yr

I'm 53, have 3 dogs which are my heart right now (you must love dogs), but theres plenty of room in there for my missing piece. I love the beach (rehoboth especially), going out to eat, walks in the park or somewhere to people watch, like playing car [...]

Have Bipolar disorder? (Delaware) 25yr

If you have bipolar disorder I'm looking to speak with you! I have BPD and am looking for a buddy, friend or support from someone I can relate to! I'm 25 year old female in Delaware. To get more info please contact me.

Looking for patient open-minded woman (Wilmington) 42yr

I am recently "out". I have never been with a woman and would like to. I am attracted to feminine women. I am African-American, but race is not important. Bi women are fine. I would like someone to hang out with and see where it goes. All I ask is th [...]

butch stud dyke ftm I want YOU! (kent county md)

I'm a 30 something BBW femme with tomboy tendencies looking for someone (25- 55) to treat me like a queen. I know you are out there!

nice disable lesbian seeks lesbian friend (middletown) 40yr

Hello I'm a disabled lesbian seeking lesbian friends. Maybe your a disabled lesbian too and your looking for a lesbian girlfriend? I like to find a girlfriend for a relationship longterm. Butch or femme or both ok. bi racial relationship ok. I'm ital [...]

Seeking a sister slave (Philly) 44yr

I am a slave to a very intense black ,aster. He is located in delaware and do to my position in a non profit organization my time is limited. I am seeking a sister slave local to the Wilmington area or has free time to serve master and become his s [...]

mwf for a wf tonight (wilmington) 40yr

I want a girl tonight . You host im tall thin sexy fun an ready be about smae build

Breast play and trib.. (Wilmington) 29yr

Looking for wf..bbw is preferred..for breast play and grinding...more is very possible..no men pls...I can host...ASAP..i need to grind some wet pussy and I love sucking on breasts for hours....not trying to text only so respond if interested..put "t [...]

real mwf seeking a ltr wf gf (wilmington) 42yr

First off no males or couples . Just seeking a wf for ltr sex friendship i thin tall pretty . Seeking someone my build. No pics till we talk . Plzs be real ... Ttyl

Lets have fun :) 18yr

I'm ready too give a female my all . I wanna make you happy an make my self. Looking for friends now the a relationship next . Ill love too hear from you soon . See ya beautiful

looking for ltr with mature fem (delaware) 23yr

whats good ladies, lets start with you, im looking for pref an older woman, someone who has a bubbly personality and can keep my attention, you should have a great sense of humor, and be independant (have your own job, car, ect.) Im very laid back, s [...]

Looking for a Date (Del)

I need to get out of the house and go on a date. Looking for a women that will meet me for a drink, dinner, conversation....something. Delaware is boring as hell at least I can make it better will some good company. So Ladies, Who's bored as well an [...]

Adventurous ladies only :) 23yr

Hey ladies :) I am 23, have a career and everything I have always wanted... except for that special someone. I am newly out of the closet and I am ready to find that special someone. I do not care if you are a stud or a girly girl as long as you hav [...]

Stud looking for femme (Wilmington) 28yr

I'm a aa single stud looking for a femme for friends first. What happens, happens. I'm 5'9, light skinned. Race don't matter. I don't have a problem with bbw as long as you carry it the right way. Prefer someone with their own place. Your pic gets mi [...]

Still searching.... (Lower Delaware) 40yr

Looking for a strong woman, friendship, love, someone who still has some sexual stamina, (and that's not to be nasty or funny,) prefer butch, but really don't care, I guess.. Someone real...I love music, poetry, art, history, and many other interests [...]

Lets get freaky (; (Newark) 18yr

I only want girls ! I'm young & full of cum . I love to party and have fun , I want a girl that I can chill with & I can go down on .

BBW in search of a friend (FWB) (wilmington, new castle, newark ) 34yr

hi to start things off if you dont like bbw please stop reading my post !!!! Now i am tired of meeting ppl who wants to play games, saying its their first time i am grown and you should be too. It states i am a bbw (big beautiful women) if you dont l [...]

Looking For You?! (Kent ) 39yr

Hi..I am a 39 yr old bbw not too big lol in Kent County seeking someone fun and nice for companionship. You must have the ability to engage in intelligent conversations with complete sentences. I am a single parent with 3 small children that I had fo [...]

Looking for love (md/de) 34yr

Once again I am on here lookin for love. Its easy to find fwbs on here but where are the ladies that are ready to be loved? I am a hard working, romantic, single mom, bi but interested in women. Please NO MEN, NO Couples, NO BBWs, thanks. I am 5'4 h [...]

sexy stud lezbian female in search of something real (newark delaware) 28yr

What's good ladies I'm looking for a homie lover friend someone who can be a friend and my lover also my compainship so if ur 21 and over come holla at me I'm 420 friendly so get at me ladies my prefrence is light skin caramel latina and white please [...]

Anybody home - w4w (New castle Delaware ) 34yr

I am new in town .. looking for a friend to chill with if it turns to something else only time will tell ...I do not care about race nor age .....only lesbians plz

i still love you (woodbridge) 29yr

I Still Love You - 29 (broward) You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will reme [...]

BDSM Mistress for a good girl (Anywhere) 18yr

Hello, I am a BDSM Mistress of a few years now. I have been into the scene and have had male and female subs. But there has always been a connection with my female subs. I am a tough Mistress. I am looking for an online thing only. But if things prog [...]

18 Looking For A Boo :) (Delaware, New Castle Area) 18yr

I'm 18 Looking For A Girl To Become Friends With And Maybe Get Into A Relationship. Dont Reply Cause I Have No Time For Games If You Not Dead Ass About This. No Men! Reply With Pictures

Lunch (Wilmington) 29yr

Lovely Ladies, I feel up for meeting a pretty woman for lunch or some shopping today to see if there is a connection. I am seeking a feme friend to hang out with from time to time for some girl time and maybe more if there is chemistry. Preferable b [...]

curious and looking for first time (new castle) 41yr

Hi there, I am a recently divorced white female. I would consider myself a girly girl and I appreciate the bonds that women create without all of the stupid man stuff going with it. I am very curious as to what it would be like to be with a woman an [...]

Can we dine and date? (Philadelphia, Newark De) 44yr

Hey Beautiful Ladies, I am a happily married; but spend 80 % of my time alone. (employed, own my car, have my own place and enjoy spending time with someone special) Seeking a mature sexy lady, size or race does not matter as long as you are sexyyyy [...]

Looking for you (Sussex) 49yr

Are u a wf, professional, discrete, self sufficient, nonsmoker, social drinker? I am, and looking for someone similar who loves the outdoors and animals. My hobbies range from reading to woodworking. Looking for friendship first with that unattached [...]

Hope This Works (Del)

Looking for a discreet female partner who is HSV positive for adult playtime (nsa) Please only reply if you are from the sussex/kent area Not into doing a bunch of travel just to meet I enjoy being with girly girl fems that will let me take the le [...]

GWF, single interested in. (Northern DE, Delaware County, Philly) 60yr

GWF, single, professional type, interested in many activities. Looking for that certain woman who is confident, has enough time for me and may be like to travel both domestic and foreign. Enjoys cultural events. Do not waste your time or mine if you [...]

BBW iso BBW for FWB (philly) 33yr

Are there any real woman out here? I'm not looking to plan games or email and text forever!!Very sexy , open minded white bi BBW looking for another for friendship and more!!!! I love a woman with some meat on them!!! I'm 32 and have plenty of pics t [...]

femme seeking femme

I'm a soon to be 20 year old mixed fem aa. I love anime, paranormal things I'm eclectic but like the "hood" in people. I drink and smoke & get lonely . I'm looking for a fem that can host & that will drink/smoke & enjoy my company. Must have proof th [...]

Stud seeking femme (dover) 21yr

I am a stud looking a for a femme to jus kick it with.. Im in dover and there is no school. must be ages 18-25..email me ur picture and let me know if you interested..

That Stud looking for FWB (everywhere )

I'm a 33yr old AA looking for FWB. I'm looking for freaky feminine AA or Hispanic women in the age range 18-40. You must be into strap, disease free, believe in safe sex and willing to host. If u can't host be willing to meet at a motel. Only serious [...]

SEXY Femme wants another sexy Femme (Delaware) 23yr

Sexy femme female wants another sexy female femme ! Im very attractive, don't get any complaints! I'll send a picture in reply if I like what I see. Please be CLEAN CLASSY TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR APPEARANCE NICE STRAIGHT TEETH SPONTANEOUS PLEASE B [...]

Ladies Lets Have Fun - w4w (Bear Newark) 36yr

Hello Ladies looking for some fun NSA girls play, must be d&d free, I can host age isn't an issue no studs only serious apply looking to have some fun tonight!!! Put Fun in subject line to weed out spammers!! Only serious adults respond to post!!! L [...]

Looking to explore (Dover) 22yr

I am a very bicurious woman looking to explore a woman I am looking for someone experienced who is great at oral nipple sucking and give me an amazing orgasm please respond if interested

studs only (bear,newark,new castle, wilmington) 22yr

So im 22 n i live in bear n ive been haveing the worst luck ever wit men so i. Was thinking that maybe im ment to be wit a female so im new to this whole thing so at frist we coyld atart out as friends n then if thing turn into something more then so [...]

Femme Seeking Masculine Identified Female (Dover) 32yr

I am a 32 year old single black femme seeking a butch, Dom, or stud woman over 40. I am not looking for one night stands or sexual encounters. I am independent and you should be too. If you are interested in getting to know some one new to and find o [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий