четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking women in denver

Les/Bi Wine party at my place FRIDAY (Westminster) 22yr

Looking for a few cute girls to hang out with Friday night. I got a few bottles of wine and I don't like to drink alone. We can have a little fun and get to know each other. A little about me.. I know how to spoil a girl! I have long black hair, fit [...]

Horny - w4w (Here) 22yr

Hey ladies and a few guys. I'm young but good at sexual things as well as being a good friend or anything you need me to be. I could make my profile long but no one ever reads them so I will just say I am open to guys or girls. I love both but I am [...]

Searching (SW Denver)

Hi! I want to be honest right from the start. I'm married and my husband is aware and supportive of my bisexuality. He will NEVER be involved in any relationship I develop with a woman. I'm NOT here looking for men, couples, threesomes or casual fli [...]

Maybe (Denver metro ) 28yr

I am looking for a girl that can be discrete, for I am in a relationship. I am 5'4" 110lbs I have done this twice before and had a lot of fun. Let me know if you are her. Your pic gets mine!

Looking fo someone tonight (denver, co) 22yr

Looking for someone to hangout tonight. Im 22 light brown hair,blue eyes, hot and ready... seven 2 0 three three 1 3758 Hit me up please!!!

You: Butch, Clean Cut, Slightly Aloof Woman in Uniform (Parker) 35yr

There's probably a better chance that I will get struck by lightening but.... Quite often I have dreams that I will meet a tall butch woman in uniform (she is usually a police officer). She is slightly aloof and a little hard to get to know but once [...]

Looking for Wifey 38yr

Hi ladies. I am looking for my future wife. I'm a beautiful black woman, employed and stable, and not into games. I have children, and no drama. Looking for a woman who is stable as well, and intelligent. I am really attracted to white woman and mixe [...]

need my girl (Lakewood ) 23yr

Hey, Ok im going to be totally honest with you, I am 23 and I am looking for a girl that will let me be me.. I am alittle shy at first but I will warm up. I have 2 tattoos and I plan on getting acouple more. I love to be outdoors. I love to hike, atv [...]

Hopeless romantic (Westminster) 27yr

Hey girls, I am a 27 year old lesbian that is looking for a femme girl preferably around my age or younger. I do have short hair and wear guys clothes, but I started doing that before I even knew what a 'butch' lesbian was and I did it for comfort re [...]

How? (Anywhere.) 21yr

Okay so I'm fully aware that this isn't a place for advice however It feels right. I'm a married mom and I have a 2 year old crazy baby boy. When I was 17 I had this amazing bestfriend. We would flirt with guys and life was amazing until I realized I [...]

Friends Hopefully More (Cap Hill) 24yr

Hi there ladies!!! So, I'm new to Denver and would like to find an awesome woman who,like myself, is bi and looking for a genuine friendship as well as a casual FWB. I'm in a committed relationship so not looking for anything serious. My hopes are to [...]

Advice needed ASAP 27yr

So I guess that really I'm looking for advice or a friend really. I am in love with my ex and am having a hard time moving on eventho she is urging me to do so. I really need a friend that can help me out and give me advice! If anyone is interested p [...]

Looking for BFF/FWB (Littleton) 34yr

About me: Married w/kids 5'4 sz 14 blonde and green eyes DDF social drinker and non smoker you: Married/Single/Kids or no kids Curvy (thick) must not mind being discrete as I am a professional and need this to be seen a friendship only. Would like [...]

Partner in crime? (Glendale) 22yr

I'm looking for someone to be my lady. I am 22, working,in school. I do have a boyfriend.I not looking for threesomes. I'm looking for a girlfriend. I'm 420 friendly.Love video games.Dancing. Outdoors. I want a partner in crime, my dance partner,cu [...]

Looking for a makeout partner... (Aurora) 21yr

I'm 21 years old, ddf (only 420 friendly). I'm not looking for a long-term girlfriend or a one night stand. I want a friend with benefits who I can talk to and listen to about life, boy problems, etc... and snuggle with, kiss and caress a little with [...]

bi guy is *not* looking for sex (in the traditional sense) (cherry creek) 31yr

I realize that, as a male, I shouldn't post in this section. However, what I'm looking for doesn't seem to have a more apt categorization. If I offend anyone with this post, I apologize. As the title says, I'm not looking for sex in the traditional [...]

This is it.. 26yr

This is it... my last time trying...im looking for a friend another stay at home mom maybe... im 420 friendly want u to be as well... im looking for a girlfriend to spend time with during the day. ...i have an amazing man who i love and want to be wi [...]

MW4W (Lochbuie) 25yr

Hey! My husband and I are looking for an out going beautiful woman to have some fun with us! We can go out first and see where it goes from there! I am 25 and bi. My husband and I have been thinking about this for a long time and thought we would try [...]

All ages, shapes, sizes, and colors (Colorado) 19yr

Young curvy college girl looking for a relationship. Stopped dating girls in HS and definetly miss it! I'd love to meet someone new and give it another try. I love all ages, shapes, sizes and colors. If you think you fit the bill shoot me an email. P [...]

Androgynous (Denver) 50yr

I've met plenty of women and even thought I can appreciate all of them, I resist temptations to engage in contests. So, if you're into the drama of competition and games, please spare me. There are too many nice people to enable meaningful relationsh [...]

Married but missing a women .. - w4w (Aurora) 23yr

Hi beautiful ladies ... Well I'm married but I'm missing my single days .. I miss a women's touch . I'm 23 Hispanic girly girl.. Very outgoing at first a little shy but very excited in meeting my woman hee hee. My hubby doesn't know nothing about [...]

bbw femme looking for a bbw boi (Northern Co) 27yr

Looking for a true ltr. been out and dating women for 13 yrs. All of my relationships have lasted 3-5 yrs. Coming into the relationships they knew that one day would want a family. Well come to find out they all lied about wanting children and it kep [...]

Move your body! (Aurora) 40yr

We are a very busy couple, who after many years have decided to follow through on some desires. The wife is bi, 5'4, 125, long black hair, grey or green eyes, shaved and ddf. The husband is 6'2, 218, military cut brown hair, green eyes, trimmed up an [...]

looking for flirt and? - mw4w (denver) 35yr

looking for some sexy girl to meet up with us and surprise my wife on the 12th at the Monaco. We will provide everything. JUST GIRLS! or women. It is for her. three O three eight. Eight 0. nine One 76

hey you, you don't need birthcontrol with me ;) (Denver) 23yr

No BBw! 21 to 30, must have a job or go to school and drive I get to be gorgeous and androgynous and I can pull off a bowtie. l'm a girl who looks like a boy. I love to meet new people so i hope we can still talk =] My skin tone is pretty gorgeou [...]

Single black mother looking... (Denver) 25yr

First and foremost I am a single mother of a wonderful 4yr old son and a baby boy. Yes I have kids so if you can't accept that the goodbye. And no I am absolutely NOT looking for guys, 3somes or couples. I'm 25 and I recently relocated to Colorado. I [...]

stud seeking femme to spend time with (northglenn ) 21yr

Hey Im a very down to earth individual with alot to offer. I life trying new things and seeking adventure. I love playing sports and working out. I love to spoil the girl Im with and show her off to the world and always make her my number one. I am l [...]

Looking for a FWB..first time w/ a woman (aurora/denver) 32yr

***Ladies only please*** Hey ladies, just looking to see if I have any luck in finding a sexy lady. I'm married, with kids but have always been curious about being with a woman. My husband is totally OK with me dating woman but he will not be involv [...]

Hot Chocolate Partner in Crime (North Denver) 30yr

Im Happily Married so NO MEN NO MEN NO COUPLES NO COUPLES. Looking for a sexy bi ebony female whos loooking for a cool ass 420 friend. we can see where it goes from there but if your not into what im into dont worry about jumping in the bed with me, [...]

Working here for short time (Denver) 28yr

I'm still here for a couple more weeks. Still haven't found right person yet. Professional from New York staying downtown and would like to meet another woman for something new and fun. Bicurious. Just write me and tell me about yourself. I'll send [...]

Seeking Intelligent Life (Denver) 35yr

I'm sure this is a long shot but what the heck. I'm looking for a part-time best friend. I like to keep busy so this means occasionally hanging out and more emailing/ texting. If you are ok with this then we have over come the first hurdle ;) Second [...]

Long Term Wanted (Lakewood) 37yr

I'm a happily married woman that is craving a woman's touch, just thinking about our lips all over each other has me damp! My husband will be with us but his attention will be on me as well and will not touch you unless you want him to! I mean why in [...]

Ladies why... 26yr

Hey ladies! Why is it so flipping hard to make a friend... im looking for someone to hang out during the day.. i have a baby i stay home with ...have a great man.. and family just want to make some friends! I would love to have a chick over hang out [...]

bi female seeks girlfriend (northglenn) 21yr

hello there im Nikki and heres the deal i will start off by telling you i do have a bf but he is a very busy man and i dnt get to see him alot but i have a strong passion for females and he knows that i have needs that need to be met. so here i am lo [...]

somethings got to give (northglenn) 30yr

I'm looking for a chill down to earth sweet female to keep company. I'm partially attached meaning I do have a boyfriend but only see him like 4 times a month. I'm lonely and would like a girl in my bed on the weekends. I'm funny, fun, and loving. I' [...]

Lovers and Bestfriends =) 20yr

Hello! I am looking for a female who is super chill, pretty, and fun to be around.. I would love someone to shop with, chill with, talk to, and satisfy each other sexually, we can pretty much do whatever else we feel comfortable with... BUT still kee [...]

Let me show you (Aurora) 21yr

I'm looking for something real. No games or men/couples. I like the girly girls, I prefer jeans and a tshirt instead of heels and a dress I guess I should say why you should read this and reply so ill give it a try I won't cheat Ill love you unco [...]

Girlfriend Needed (Denver) 18yr

Hey my name is Unique. I'm a fun loving caring honest person. I'm black n Indian. I'm thick not fat nor skinny. I like to fish swim play basketball shop n chill. Hit me up so we can chill. Text me 720 three six five 3789. Hope to hear from you. Pic 4 [...]

friend/fwb/nsa/texting buddy (aurora) 32yr

Im looking for my lady friend that can be a friend and maybe more if we connect, im looking for a sexy & beautiful lady that i can hangout with and text with through out the day to lift my spirits u know make me smile and laugh i like my lady to be m [...]

friend/fwb/nsa/texting buddy (aurora) 32yr

Im looking for my lady friend that can be a friend and maybe more if we connect, im looking for a sexy & beautiful lady that i can hangout with and text with through out the day to lift my spirits u know make me smile and laugh i like my lady to be m [...]

bi wife looking for a bi woman (aurora, co) 45yr

bi wife looking for a bi woman, fwb, with or not my hubby, is for me, looking for time to time sex encounters.....a steady lover and friend....no guys, just women

Female needed for movie today (Denver)

Feature film needs female ASAP. No nudity very classy and upscale. Please respond by 4pm today, include photo. No experience required non speaking part

Want to learn how to please your partner better?

We will teach you and your friends how to satisfy your mate (Woman or Man). We will teach you whatever you want to learn or just brush up on things you enjoy. Call all you girlfriends and have them take the class with you. Email back to schedule a cl [...]

looking for someone to love me (Denver ) 22yr

Hey good afternoon ladies I'm looking for the one for me. Someone who doesn't do drugs rarely drinks can or can't have kids is fine funny good humor cute has a job doesn't live at home. I have a job don't live at home don't do drugs rarely drink. I'm [...]

Little redhead needs a partner in crime! (: (Aurora/Denver/Littleton ) 20yr

I'm 20, I'm loving. Loyal, Artistic, Cuddily, a girly girl. I love to adventure, stay in and relax, and get a little crazy sometimes. (: Looking for friendship, and more, whatever's meant to be No couples, men, or bbw, just not what I am looking f [...]

Something serious (: (Aurora)

Sooo, I'm not looking for sex or anything like that. I'm honestly looking for a friendship that could become more & something serious. I am young but, I honestly know exactly what I want. I have a good head on my shoulders. I graduated from highschoo [...]

fwb anyone (park hill) 34yr

Wouldn't it be so fun to hook up when ever and where ever we want? I'm looking for a girl to be friends with in and out of the bedroom.. wouldn't it be fun if we were shopping and went to the dressing room to play??? I'm super cute and girly and look [...]

Looking for fwb (Littleton) 19yr

Hello there, I would like to start off by saying I am engaged to be married in June, I recently took a step back and saw that I have no female friends to consult about my wedding. I have for a very long time loved women but have yet to be with one. [...]

Squeaky clean (CO) 40yr

Honest down to earth Ultra butch looking for a sweet nice open minded woman. Pluses, have an imagination and not be afraid to use it. Step out of the cookie cutter card box most people live in. Has a mind, and can actually use it. Is not intimida [...]

Friends!?!

Looking for friends 420 friendly(plz be 2) looking for another stay at home mom ... looking to grab coffee let the kids play ...someone to hang out with this summer get lunch go get our nails done take the kids places and so on..put fav movie on subj [...]

Alternative femme with a question (Lakewood)

I am new to the lgbt scene (I have finally decided to exclusively date women), and I have a question. Please don't flag me, this is an honest question. I have known I am bi for most of my life, however, men are easy, so I've always dated men. I've al [...]

need to be fucked nowwww - mw4mm (luisville) 25yr

here with a friend and I want to be as much cock as I can but hurry..... send pic

Single Bi Mommy looking for 35 to younger (Denver) 37yr

Hello Ladies:) I'm a 37 yr old bi single mom, fem, attractive, sexy, independent, loving, kind, uninhibited, hispanic/native mix, 5'8", size 16, tan skin, brown eyes, dark hair. I work for myself, am spiritual and I love life! I'm looking for an att [...]

hey there :) (denver area) 20yr

hi! i am looking for friendship and maybe more. I am in my 20s and working hard for my career, but also love to have fun. I like yoga. I love to just hang out and relax. If you are looking for a friend and/or something more, hit me up! hope to hear f [...]

STUD for a cool FEM to spend time with 26yr

hey whats up I'm Tia 26 I'm new to the area I recently just move to Denver( Green Valley Ranch) I'm looking for a cool smart funny open minded caring intelligent down to earth respectable person who likes to have fun and have a good time I do smoke I [...]

down to earth (Arvada) 30yr

I am looking for a feme/tomboy lesbian to see where things go. I am 30 white 110llbs. Brown hair blue eyes and tomboyish. I am not looking for a fwb or any casual hook up. I am to old to be playing those games. I am an animal lover but at the moment [...]

It's been awhile (Conifer) 27yr

I'm a bi 27 year old 5 foot one and soooo horny I'm looking for a girl to have some kinky fun with a girl that's up for anything and loves toys and vibrators also you must be bi too if this sounds like you please reply fast I'm sooo horny!!! Your pic [...]

LGBTQ Women 3rd Saturday Potluck May 18 at 6pm (Aurora) 45yr

Join LGBTQ women at Third Saturday Potluck - we rotate from house to house around the Boulder-Denver metro area. We revived this event in April and had ~80 women attend!!! The next one is May 18 at 6pm in Aurora. Bring food to share and a beverage. [...]

Let's a create love like no one has ever seen (Denver/Aurora)

I long for the woman who can make me smile through tears, can stay up late with me being silly and laughing, the woman who takes my breath away. You should be an adult with a car and a decent job, 5'4" or taller, easy going, love to laugh, beautiful [...]

Sunday 5/5 Caribou Coffee on Girard (Denver) 52yr

You: Red sweatshirt, jeans, hiking boots, bluetooth, ordered a latte and bought a pack of gum Me: Orange fleece top, jeans, tennies... came back in for a re-pour I like your look, want to meet. Hope to hear from you.

where are all the beautiful women? (denver metro area)

I see you on the streets and in the clubs and I know you all don't have girlfriends so where do you hide out? Soft butch here reaching out to all the beautiful single women in the metro area between the ages of 24 and 34. If you would like to get to [...]

fwb or more (Denver ) 29yr

Currently single and looking for fwb or possibly more. Ok with any age but very interested in another woman between 30-50. Please attach a pic of yourself. I am real-going to be in the 60's today.

Want a different kind of fun (Arvada) 47yr

I am divorced and have always loved women but never have done anything about it/ I am very curious and longing to be kissed. O.K. I am very horney too and have many fantasies (some are kinky.) but safe. I want nooo men so men don't even go there. I a [...]

Lets hangout TONIGHT:) (Anywhere) 22yr

Looking for somebody to hang out with tonight. I know it's late, but I'm bored. I will come over or pick you up and we can see what still open or have a little fun and get to know each other. Let me know:) A little about me.. I know how to spoil a g [...]

i just want to be loved (Aurora/Denver) 23yr

My name is Tiffany I am 23 years old I am educated, Godly, driven, kind hearted and really my friends consider me the go to person. I am mixed in race, I have long brown hair and eyes, I know what I want and willing to find it and work for it. I like [...]

hey there :) (wheatridge) 22yr

Hi how are you im lookin for a fun careing sweet femm or tomboy for ltr and love romance im sweet careing devoted romantic I love to cuddle im a studd im sweet too I wont nreak your heart id give your heart abreak I want my julet or my willow if you [...]

BBW looking for relationship (Westminster ) 23yr

Looking for an awesome girl that can complete my life since men just aren't doing it for me. Never been with a girl so you have to be willing to take things slow with an inexperienced girl :) about me I'm independent, caring and unique. I'm such a sw [...]

2 hearts become one.. (Denver) 25yr

First off, if color of someones skin makes them who they are, then GOOD-BYE ( I only date outside of my race. Nothing against the others, it's just me. LOVE white girls ) I dont want to believe that all girls are just shallow but im the type to stan [...]

Looking to date (Aurora)

I'm a lesbian female in my mid-thirties. I'm looking to begin a friendship with the same that could lead to more, but would like to actually date for a while. I'm AA, open to ladies of other races. Please be serious about actually meeting. No men or [...]

Someone to love (Commerce City - Reunion)

I'm 5'2, 115lbs, athletic, cute, I'm not a vegetarian or vegan but I have a healthy diet, 'clean-cut', good hygiene, non-drinker & non-smoker, I work full-time and have my own business on the side, my own car, and I own my own place. What I like to d [...]

Blue eyes blonde beautiful (Lakewood) 29yr

I'm looking for beautiful ladies. My kind of beautiful..... I'm attracted to fem ladies nice body longer hair I love a great laugh and smile. I like girls who have that athletic build. I'm a sucker for eyes and a nice booty. I consider myself a fem I [...]

email gf (north Denver) 25yr

I am looking to start a relationship through email and possiblly progress to more later. I'm bbw, I work go to school. I like to go out for dinner and drinks maybe movies but I also like to stay in too. I'm pretty shy sexually but I'm hoping to find [...]

Finally ready (Aurora) 27yr

So I have finally decided that I am ready for a gf. I have missed having that other person in my life. So I am more on the butch side, 5' 3", somewhere between athletic and average build. I like movies, video games, fishing, camping and exploring thi [...]

Looking for Miss. Right (Denver/Littleton) 21yr

NO MEN!!!!!!! Not looking for 1 night stands or sex. Put Rainbow Pride as the subject in the e-mail and must have a pic. Hello my name is Rachel. I love to snowboard and dirt bike! I'm outgoing, wild, crazy, have a ton of energy, and most people [...]

Foreign womyn of COLOR? (Denver) 20yr

Hello, I am a post-op and post-t ftm(female to male transman) looking for a bbw/thick womyn of COLOR and other nationalities for a fwb, friends, or casual dating. I am a sweet guy, love all and everykind of music, love different cultures. I am bl [...]

Dress me up and use me (Denverq) 48yr

Dress me up, you need to have clothes, use me as you want. Like to explore, try new things,,,,

Butch looking for the right one (Brighton) 19yr

-i am 19 - Periced -tattooed -butch/tomboy - bbw - 5'7" - very caring - very loving - child friendly - non smoker - social drinker - new so I don't have a job but I am looking for one -hoping to go to school to get my cld very soon - loo [...]

Are you the One? (Denver) 19yr

Hey Ladies! Im ready to find my soulmate. i have been throught some relationships that taught me alot but im ready to find the one who will finally stay. Im ready to start building real relationships to see where things go! I am a Mixed fem 5'8". I [...]

Femme searching for her Butch (SE Suburbs) 37yr

About me: femme lesbian, introvert (but comes out for shell around right ppl), creative, employed, loves reading, good movies (and some bad ones too), loves camping and travel, has one cat, curvy, enjoys a glass of wine occasionally, no human childre [...]

looking for a gf (Denver Metro) 22yr

Good morning ladies I'm looking for a gf... someone to cuddle hold hands with shop get nails and hair done as well as have some fun behind closed doors. I'm a 22 year old student and I'm hwp and not ugly! Trust me on this one! I want to get to know s [...]

fwb or more ( north denver) 29yr

Looking for someone to have fun with. I am experienced and currently single. Wanting an ongoing and am open to a 3sum as long as we have girl time too. Please reply with a pic or two.

Desperatelty Seeking my Nuggets Picture Partner Girl (the Pepsi Center)

Dear Lord, Please help me find my picture buddy ! It was the 1st playoff game. After the game was over, we shot this great pic together. The pic turned out a bit cut-off. You emphatically offered for us to take another (better) one, - and i ignorantl [...]

A New Bugatti !!!!!!! (tha D)

To the baseball-cap stuntin/hoodie sportin studs-(hispanic highly prefferred). Fem seeking REAL long-term friends. If something else develops, (LTR) we can cross that bridge as it comes. Me: attractive, fem, lesbian, swf, blonde, hwp, fun, positive, [...]

Looking for Friend Possibly More (Capitol Hill) 28yr

I'm a femme I don't want any drama, no men or couples. Just be a female lets start talking and see what happens...I enjoy working out, going to the movies, working, going to the park, hiking, etc. I'm not a picking person. Please send pic and I'll se [...]

Hey ladies! <3 (Littleton ) 18yr

Hey ladies, my name is Jessica I'm looking for a long term relationship or one time sex. I am 18. 120 lbs. and 5'6". I'm looking to have someone my age or 21 and under. I like blonde and fit girls. But others are hot too depending on what you look li [...]

Looking for the real thing.... (Denver) 33yr

So let me start by saying that I'm not into games or fake people. I want something that is real that involves no games. I'm looking for a femm who is close to my age or younger! I'm comfortable I'm my own skin and live who i am. I'm am a boi, lol the [...]

Wanting some thing real.. (Denver ) 31yr

Hello and thank you for opening my post. Let me cut to the chase. I'm 31 years old, and tired of all the games out there. How did it happen? I'd be happy to tell you in person if you like but I'm not getting into that here. I'm not butch but not femm [...]

Are you in your panties? (Central Denver) 60yr

Looking for a very fem older type that loves to show off dressed up like a slut. A real fem acting girl type. Must be squeaky clean and able to hose. Slender and smooth with a big clit is a +++ Six foot 240..... Prance around for me?

Looking 4 my BFF W/B (Denver) 36yr

Hello Ladies!! I'm a BBW looking for my BFF with benefits!!! I'm looking for sumone to spend time with during the weekdays here n there while hubby is at work. All I ask is that you be DISCREET, DRAMA FREE, DRUG & DISEASE FREE and in the similar sit [...]

Looking for a stoner lady! 23yr

I am in my early 20's, separated from my husband and looking for a lovely lady to spend some time with. I spend a lot of time working (I run my own business) but I think it's time to have some fun again. My friends don't smoke (420 only) and I would [...]

I am beautiful. 18yr

Hello ladies of Denver. I am swinging through there in about a week on my way across the country to california. I'd love to kick it with a beautiful girl.. blow some tree.. see where it goes I love: tattoos, piercings, dreads, and stretched ears on [...]

fulfill my fantasy !! looking for a cute girl (Denver ) 23yr

Hi, i'm looking for a feminine girly girl, not interested in anything else. I'm basically curious and looking for a cute girl to hang out with shopping, movies, and other stuff. if it progresses to something else then great. I always been curious abo [...]

Women For Women - w4w (Denver) 40yr

As the posting says I am looking for the compassion of women to help their female counterparts and am beginning to think that there is none left! But what did I really expect from CL? I have responded to postings from bi-curious women who have been w [...]

I want to feel your touch (Aurora) 24yr

I am a very sexy, fun, caring, outgoing, talkative and honest person. I enjoy going to movies, shopping, reading, taking walks and just talking. I would love to have somene to go out with or just stay in Im looking for a fem who is comfortable in [...]

Wake Up Older Lesbians (Denver) 59yr

Wake Up Older Lesbians! 59-70 or whatever. Or do lesbians that old even read this thing!?!?!?! OK, wake up you older lesbians! You are not dead yet, but you are getting closer. So why not have a little fun before one foot is in the grave. Get out of [...]

Science nerd looking (Denver) 23yr

As my title says I'm kind of a science nerd. I have a degree in microbiology. I just got a job here in Denver super excited for it. School has dominated my life but something has been missing from it. I'm 5'2 short yes I know but it's all good. I lov [...]

Bi-female wanted for live-in relationship in Vegas! (Las Vegas)

Thought about getting a fresh start and want to relocate somewhere fun?!? Looking for a cute, white bi-female, 25 to 43, who is open to something unconventional. Beautiful and large house in a guard-gated community not far from the famous LV Strip. F [...]

Starting over... (Aurora) 24yr

I have always loved women but haven't dated one in years and I want to be with a woman again. I want someone who is my best friend and more. I am 24, curvy, tattooed, college educated and employed. I am bi. I have been in multiple relationships with [...]

Lets hang out asap stud for fem 26yr

Hey what's up I'm Tia 26 I'm new to the area Denver Green Valley Ranch looking for somebody to chill with take me around hang out with spend some time together get to know each other friends maybe more I do smoke drink some anyway get back to me cont [...]

Femme single and available (Lakewood)

So, as the title says, I am femme, single, and available. Long story short, I'm bi, but I've pretty much given up on men. I've always been shy around women, especially pretty women, but men are easy, so that's what I've tended to date. However, I'm g [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий