четверг, 23 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | miscellaneous romance in wyoming

looking to be owned? master for any (casper) 27yr

I seek a full time consentual submissive person who wishes to make a lifestyle out of serving a master... Rules to be given once i get to know my submissive... Respond with "i am yours" in the subject line to remove spam or text to 307 Twofourseven 1 [...]

master seeks sub-m4? (CASPER) 27yr

I seek a full time consentual submissive person who wishes to make a lifestyle out of serving a master... Rules to be given once hear from you... respond with "i'm yours" in the subject line to remove spammers... this is real... the weather has Final [...]

looking to be owned? m4? (casper in a rv) 27yr

I seek a full time consentual submissive person who wishes to make a lifestyle out of serving a master... Rules to be given once i get to know my submissive... Respond with "i am yours" in the subject line to remove spam or text to 307 Twofourseven 1 [...]

Pick me, pick me! - m4w (cheyenne) 27yr

Im 27 and did 9 years in the army as a combat medic (they say every year in the army ages u 3 years so i'd be 40ish in mentality if that counts lol). I'm a very relaxed and calm person. I like to watch movies, read, write (working on a book i hope t [...]

kemmerer, Evanston anyone? - m4w (kemmerer)

Hey 31 Guy Here Looking To Get To Know PeopleLets Hang Out Or Talk Or Something. Im 5 10 200 Lbs White Guy. Hope To Talk Soon.

Fulfill my cougar fantasy!! - m4w (Laramie) 29yr

I am an honest, responsible, and intelligent guy who is in a graduate program at UW and needs to have his fantasy met soon. School has taken over my life this semester and I need a little time to kick back and relax. I would like to be with a woman w [...]

Young and ready for summer? - m4w (Laramie, WY) 24yr

Hey girls! School has gotten the best of me this semester. I need some fun this week to take my mind off all the chaos that comes with exam time. If you are a sexually depraved young girl or just have an insatiable sexual appetite please contact me. [...]

LTR Couple Seeking sub - mw4m (United States) 40yr

We are a married couple seeking to find a third wheel of sorts. Would prefer a gay/bi male, but would also be interested in females or possibly a sub couple. Wife is 30's, with a little more too love. She is Dom. Hubby is 40's and pretty heavy. We ar [...]

9/10/11 Why are you still looking? - w4m (Gillette) 42yr

Since I know you are constantly looking for someone on CL, I thought maybe I'd be able to get your attention here. Despite the lies, the pain I feel knowing what I do, and that no matter what I do I'll never be good enough in your mind; I still love [...]

Does anyone read this section? Haha - m4w (Laramie) 26yr

I'm living in Laramie and would love to find a girl who would like a friend with benefits. That is, a friend that you can also count on to have that certain benefit. Not just fuck buddies. I'm tall and relatively fit, clean, nonsmoker, disease free [...]

Lover and roommate - m4w (Laramie) 25yr

Alright, so I'm here for the summer and I'm just looking for a girl who wouldn't mind being roommates with a guy and maybe a little more. Doesn't have to be too much. Anyway I'm tall, tan skin, funny, kind of a nerd. I'm disease free, I don't smoke, [...]

Dinner/Movie? - m4w (Laramie, WY) 26yr

Hey, I'm looking for a women that would like to hangout, grab dinner and a movie? I'm in Laramie on business but bored at nights in the hotel. Would like to get out and have a little fun. About me: I'm white, 5'11, weigh 175, 26 y/o. If interested [...]

Seeking FWB - m4w (Teton County) 45yr

I'd like to find a special "friend with benefits." I'm guessing you would too, or you wouldn't be reading this. I'm in a secure but basically sexless relationship and would like to find one intimate, close and trusted friend, who shares a mutual attr [...]

slave seeks couple - m4mw (Sheridan) 45yr

Full service Bi WM looking for ownership to a couple - can be MF or FF. I have a few years experience real life and am looking for live in full time. Sex is optional, what matters to me is structure, protocol and rules.

massage trade~ jackson - m4m (jackson) 47yr

looking for a massage partner to trade massage, im certified and 5'9 wht 165 well toned and have table, cream oils etc hit me up soonest

Wanted: Information from anyone who has had any relations with Randy from Cali (wy)

im just curious to know if anyone has been with or knows of someone who has or was sexually involved with Randy from Cali. rezpond to this post or txt 7seven3seven14eight6four6

i want cool couple - m4mw (casper) 47yr

Hey Im 47 good looking im 5'10" 160 lbs white and this is real I have good job my own car and place I love licking pussy and I have sucked one cock and I loved it im looking for a couple A man and woman who would like a man to please them both and [...]

Looking for a dom in Casper - m4w (Casper Wy) 19yr

I am looking for a dominant mistress to teach me and train me. The only line I draw is that no feces or urine and we'll be good to go.

Man Seeking Sub (20-30) For Fun and Adventure - m4w (Laramie) 44yr

Tall, good looking gentleman, seeks the company and companionship of a younger and energetic sub who seeks pampering, and enjoys the lighter side of the sub/dom relationship and chemistry - dressing up, restraint, role playing and related fun (not in [...]

Visiting wyoming, need a tour guide! - m4w (Evanston) 29yr

In town for a few months just lookin for someone to hang out with show me around alil. Never been here before n would like to meet a cool person to hang out with have a drink, whatever!

Gentleman seeks Lady for friendship - m4w (Sheridan) 55yr

This gentleman of about 55 is seeking a lady for a long term friendship during the day. Prefer someone near my age, +/- 10 years. Bigger is great, and so is smaller. Personality is the top priority. I like talking, laughing, and quiet romantic time [...]

Looking for a Dom mistress - m4w (Cheyenne) 26yr

I am a good looking young man who is in shape, has a good job, and single. I am looking for a mistress who is lookin for a submissive or slave. I know this might be hard to find in this small town. I am new to this but I am following my strong feelin [...]

Looking for a REAL WOMAN for??? - m4w (riverton) 49yr

I am looking for a real woman that would like to hang out maybe watch a movie or have dinner. Would like to start by just being freinds but work toward a sexual or even romantic relationship as well. I have no problem making freinds with the opposit [...]

Searching for a Ltr - m4m (Cheyenne) 49yr

Hello I'm looking to date some one . Get to know a guy , go to movies ,dinner, watch a movie at home, see where it goes if all works out Ltr , not looking to move inn with any one or anyone to move with me, camping is great,traveling is fun, I'm a fu [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий