четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | miscellaneous romance in fredericksburg

~ * ~ cd looking for her shades of grey ~ * ~ - t4m (northern va) 35yr

. . . . who can show me why you are the Man, and i'm the girl i'm tired of humping a rubber toy i need the feel of a real skin inside me use your strong, masculine presence to put me in every position and make me squirm i am in my mid-30s you mu [...]

Cute college athlete looking for something specific... - m4w (Garrisonville) 24yr

Tried this before with no luck, but oh well, here we go again! A little about myself and what I'm seeking... I'm a straight (but VERY open minded) 24 year old college educated runner, I have some tattoos, am 5' 9" and a very svelte frame. I'm white [...]

Looking for a friend. (females only) - m4w (Anywhere) 38yr

I am looking for a female who likes sexting and trading self-pics. Please be around my age looks and race don't matter. Pleases texts me at seven0six3three9six4two5. Also please have time to texts i have got alot of females who want to texts but can' [...]

Are you the one - mw4w (ladysmith) 4038yr

Hello, Are you the one we have been looking for? We are a married white couple of 22 years. He is 40 years young, muscular 240 lbs, short salt and pepper hair, 6in thick member and great sense of humor. I am 38, 260 curvy lbs, short reddish brown ha [...]

Wanted..Married Naughty lady - m4w (locust grove) 48yr

Wanted..Married Naughty Lady First of all, I am looking for a very discreet & long term relationship. Not a wam,bam thing. I want a long term Secret Lover ! (just one, not a harem) An "Afernoon Delight" from time to time to " Spark Up " the senses [...]

Looking for a nerdy girl to talk to. - m4w (King George/Fredericksburg) 23yr

Hey, sort of new to the area and looking for a cute nerdy girl to chat with. Preferably someone whose still into pokemon (and psyched about the releases later this year), video games (PC), and whatnot. I love history, and music as well. I really pr [...]

Company - m4w (Hanover) 27yr

I am a SWM whose simply tired of sleeping alone. Looking for a white female between 18-35 whose interested in keeping me company tonight. Doesn't necessarily have to be anything sexual, but open to that if its mutual. If you are tired of going to bed [...]

looking for sex slaves - m4mw

55 year old male looking for a man and women to train as a slaves must be willing to try anything both will service me or each other as they are told Hoping to make this more than one time thing must be over 30 pic ++++ change title to OUR MASTER or [...]

Looking for an awesome, open minded young lady. - m4w (Stafford, VA) 24yr

Hey! I love life, and the people I meet. Whether you want to kill, fuck, marry, or some combination of the three, hit me up! I'm always in the mood for something interesting. I love to explore new places, drink beer, and learn all I can in the proce [...]

hey - m4t (va) 23yr

Hey whats up 511 mixed black and white looking for tranny of my dreams hope to hear drom u soon

Couple looking to add another - mw4w (Bealeton/Remington/Fburg) 2529yr

My boyfriend and I are really interested in adding another female to our relationship. We have tried dating sites and other things and it has proven to be quite difficult to find someone that fits us. We are not looking for a one night stand, so plea [...]

Bi Lady and her Man looking for a lady - mw4w (Fredericksburg) 53yr

Hi, Looking for a FWB for us, a bi lady who will be a friend and playmate mostly for my lady but I may join in some time... My gal is 27, I am 53... She is black, I am white, she is Bi, I am confused... okay, not so confused... But anyway, we are lo [...]

Looking for more than just sex - m4w (Spotsylvania) 26yr

I do love sex, but I will only have sex with a girl that I really care about. I am a quiet guy, I enjoy to cuddle, kiss, and express my feelings. I have a job, and I expect you to have one as well. I am caucasian, with light tanned skin, slim. I am s [...]

Seeking for a relationship - m4w (Fredericksburg) 26yr

I need to say that I am on here looking for a relationship. I want a very caring woman in my life that is serious about meeting a wonderful guy. I prefer athletic to thicker girls. I am white, athletic, great body. I have a city type of guy look, but [...]

Life is too short to be bored - m4w 21yr

Im sure there are a lot of weird/unattractive dudes on here. I'm not one. But I just moved here a little bit ago and don't really know anyone and have grown super bored. Not really sure what I'm looking for, so just hit me up and we'll see what happe [...]

Is there a special lady out there? - m4w (Fredericksburg) 26yr

So I am on here looking for romance. I am a white, athletic guy that is very down to earth. I like classic rock, a little rap and techno bum bum. I do have a steady job, drive, etc. In my free time I enjoy going to parks, swimming of course when it's [...]

Seeking a Woman of Talent and Beauty - m4w (PWC)

We all have needs and desires that often go unsatisfied. Let's scratch each other's itch. Married seeking married or single.

Looking for a cool girl to smoke with and have some fun - m4w (Fredericksburg, Va)

I am 21, white, 5'11", 175lbs. I live in downtown fred and I'm looking for a white single girl in the area to hang out with and smoke the green 420, and get to know each other. I'm only going to respond to replies that have pictures, please put your [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий