четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking men in upper peninsula

Looking for Another Bi-curious Individual (Marquette) 21yr

Hello, I am a young bi-curious male looking to maybe experiment a little but I am NOT looking for just a hookup. I want someone who I can trust and someone who I am comfortable with first. If we don't connect and I am not attracted to you, its not go [...]

Mutual FWB Older 4 younger (Ford River/Escanaba) 63yr

looking for friends with benefits I am looking for slender cut white guys 19-45yo I am aHIV- DDF clean white guy 63 yo heavy set 280# cut nice cock and looking for you to come over for a MUTUAL Blow and Go session, can be a one time thing or on a reg [...]

Just a chill dude (Mqt) 21yr

Hey all, I'm 21 years old, looking for a chill bud like myself to just kick it and jerk together. I'm bi, looking to experiment, so jerking each other off, giving each other head, and trying bottoming and topping, eventually as we get to know each o [...]

Slut Fag (Central Up)

Looking for guys to use me strictly for their pleasure. LOVE being degraded in kinky ways. No strings attached sex. I'll be your little cocksucking secret. Make me be the the recipient of all the sperm and piss you can give me. Fuck me like the littl [...]

Bottom Cd for Long Term (Cedarville ) 55yr

Hello I am a non passable cd looking for a long term lover I do not dress outside the house. I am a bottom and looking for a man to take care of clean for you cook for you etc looking for some that I can take care of all his sexual needs I can go fro [...]

need to be dominated and spanked - m4mw (escanaba) 49yr

Im 49 good looking 5'9 220 need to be spanked punished and told to do whatever it is you want? im new but very willing cannot host but man on man or couples i will submit to all. put spanking in subject line

First timer - m4m (Soo Ste. Marie) 48yr

Looking for someone to sock my cock to completion without expecting anything in return, I am ddf, clean, muscular, sane and safe.

Visiting for the weekend (Marquette) 22yr

I will be visiting Marquette tonight and would like to meet a cool guy to hang with. I'm 22 pacific islander/white mix 5'10 6.5cut thick vers/top. Please respond with pictures so I know who im talking to. hope to hear from you soon

u.p/northern (soo,mi) 49yr

single, live alone can host, iam a Top, masc, nice looking, for a reg thing, or a LTR perfered with a nice guy, love to camp/fish, romance , no drama, like a scence of humor, looking for a good person to see, and or live with, like younger, fit , sli [...]

Older 4 Younger (TRAVERSE CITY AREA) 48yr

LOOKING FOR A YOUNGER MASCULINE OUTDOORS TYPE GUY, THATS INTO FISHING,HIKING,CAMPING.IF THATS YOU AND YOUR LOOKING FOR THE SAME THING LEAVE ME SOME CONTACT INFO AND A PIC.

looking.. (up) 20yr

I'm 20 years old, good looking, seeing if there is any guy out their, o email me your age and pic and I'll send you mine and we can talk more.

Friendship and maybe more (Keweenaw County) 48yr

Hi there. I'm a 48 yr old male, brown hair/eyes around 5'11" 200# and I'm looking for someone to meet, for movies, out to eat, biking, beaches, hiking and developing a great friendship. If more comes from that friendship, that would be great! I'm loo [...]

Looking for a chill guy (Iron Mountain) 23yr

Newly back in town Looking for a chill cute gay dude to kick it with, please don't be married. Reply with a photo for a reply

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий