четверг, 23 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking men in salina

hey you want to have fun to nite my place m to m (n c k )

Hey just like it says lets have fun plaine simple i host lets just do it,i'm clean safe descreet, you be to, your ph. text # or your own email, trust me no one else will get them, i love young slim, trim, little or shaved body hair, but not have to b [...]

looking for a good guy (salina)

Here is the deal. I'm looking to meet someone and see if there is a spark. Go on a few dates cook diner just have fun and see if it turns into something awesome. I'm not looking for a hookup or a quickie. I want something stable and meaningful. I kn [...]

Dad looking for Son (Salina) 49yr

49 yo male Salina looking for son type. I am 5'5, 225, nice thick package, very caring, very str8 acting, discreet, ddf free. I am looking for a son 18-28, str8 acting, discreet, loyal, loving, slim athletic build to get to know, dating and possible [...]

Looking for a bottom or a fem for some fun - m4m (salina) 24yr

What's up. I'm looking for some bottoms to get together and have some fun im 5'6 145 brwn/brwn Fem+ around my age a + Smoke+ Get back to me soon I can't take just sitting here Just message me back with ur stats or pic and let me know what u want [...]

Looking long-term (Salina) 53yr

Wanting to find a solid, dependable man closer to my age for dating and prospective long-term relationship. Timing just feels right to include someone in my life. Masculine demeanor a must. Someone into fitness is a plus. A current photo and stats ar [...]

Is Prince Charming out there (Salina ) 34yr

Hey Guys. I am a 34 6'2" brn brn 180lbs male here. I am D/D Free here. I got transferred to Salina a few months ago. I am looking for a fun, loving care guy. I like hanging out at home, watching movies, going on walks, and etc. I am not into playing [...]

chub bottom here - m4m (Salina) 32yr

chub guy here. 6'3" 400lbs. hairy. bottom. have very little experience with guys. I really need a nice good teacher to show me the ropes.

In Salina eve May6th - m4m (Motel) 51yr

I will be in Salina over night May 6th. Open to most anything from coffee to clean fun. 21-40 preferred. clean, ddf, fun, hwp If you reply put "SALINA" in the subject so I know you are real. Include a picture an a bit about yourself to get a respon [...]

Any male Strippers? (Salina) 39yr

Any guys, gay bi or str8 have what it takes to do a strip show and show off their hot body? Here for one night, tonight Friday.

Looking for my prince charming (Salina)

Hey guys, I am looking for a nice fun, loving, caring guy. I am 6ft 180 blonde hair brown eyes, I live here in Salina. Im not looking for sex or a hook up, not my thing. I am wanting dates, companionship and maybe an ltr if the right guy shows up. I [...]

Where are the good guys (Salina ) 34yr

I am a 34 white male here. 6'3" brn brn 170lbs here. I moved here to Salina about 3 months ago. I am looking for someone to hang out with and get to know. I am looking for a honest and trustworthy guy. I am looking for friends, fun or a LTR.

Looking for my 7cut thick to be milked or i can milk a STUD's cock (Salina Hotel) 38yr

Posting says it all. Thirty eight, six foot two and 230lbs with stocky, bearish buil.t Hazel eyes, clean shaven and hairy chest. 13d shoe and 7cut thick. LOOKING

excersise and sex (salina) 41yr

need someone to workout with and maybe go and have sex with afterwards. but like doing other things to ... I am 6' 260 ... hint need someone to workout with. I am not grossly fat....average size and cut... likes oral both ways and would like to try b [...]

Looking to get my 7 cut MILKED or looking to MILK a COCK (Salina Hotel) 38yr

posting say it all. thirty eight, six foot two and 230lbs with stocky, bearish built. hazel eyes, clean shaven and hairy chest. 13d show and 7cut thick. LOOKING

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий