понедельник, 10 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking women in new brunswick

I'm looking for a hot girl to go south with (Fredericton) 30yr

I'm a very pretty, tiny, fit girl, tanned, clean clean clean and I'm looking for a sexy girl to join me south this winter and to do other fun stuff with. Everything's paid For I'm bi sexual, I'm spoiled, I have a sick love affair with everything gir [...]

Have your cake and eat it too :) (Fred-SJ-Moncton) 30yr

Are you a girl who is attracted to both men and women? If so, we are the couple for you. We are both gorgeous, tanned, hot, clean, shaved, beautiful bodies, girl is bisexual, guy is straight. We are not looking for a hook up, more a friend to hang [...]

Queer newcomer looking for intimate friends and lovers (Uptown Saint John) 23yr

Hey all! So I'm new to town, completely solo. Genderqueer, 5'3", short hair, slim and athletic. Kinky and responsibly polyamorous. Very physically affectionate once I'm comfortable with folks. I like intimate friends. I'm looking for genuine and ong [...]

She Out There? (fredericton) 32yr

I have been living in Fredericton over year now and slightly thinking there is a shortage in good looking girly lesbians? Just a little about what I am looking for, Attracted to; pretty,clean,confident,sexy,motivated,self driven,likeable, fun, ope [...]

I'm looking for a hot girl to go south with (Fredericton) 30yr

I'm a very pretty, tiny, fit girl, tanned, clean clean clean and I'm looking for a sexy girl to join me south this September and to do other fun stuff with. Everything's paid for, always by him. We travel there 2-3 times a year to party and have fun. [...]

looking for a friend (Fredericton) 35yr

I am looking for a friend and more. I am not interested in couples, just a woman. I have never been with a woman but would love to be. Experienced would be great but not necessary. Someone that I can hang out with and be friends with would be best. N [...]

looking for a gf/playmate - w4w (Oromocto) 34yr

I am an attractive married woman who enjoys hanging out with and playing with other women. My husband does not play, ever! I have large natural breasts and I enjoy the same on women I play with. Respond with a picture if interested and I will do t [...]

I am a bi-curious woman interested in meeting another woman for some.. - w4w (Northern New Brunswick) 45yr

Sorry, but I am attracted to feminine (not butch), average size or smaller women. I have never experienced a woman's touch, and having this attraction to women, thus makes me more bi-curious of what it would be like...to have my lips kissed, to kiss [...]

Having a hard time? Want a change? (Fred-SJ-Moncton) 30yr

Ok, so are you down in the dumps, having a hard go, tired of the same shit day after day? I'm a hot, sexy bi girl. Tiny, sexy, very much a girlie girl. I'm pampered and spoiled by my very sexy, hot husband. He is hot, gorgeous and knows how to treat [...]

Sweetie looking for a sweetie (Fredericton) 30yr

HI! I'm looking for a gf. Someone I can spend time with, hang out, shop, movies, cuddle, enjoy the pool and jacuzzi with, kayaking, atv, chat, make love to. I am a working professional, very very beautiful, in shape, clean clean clean. I'm super fr [...]

Looking for a mommy (Fredericton) 18yr

I'm looking for a Mommy, i'm not sure if i'm straight or whatever, and I don't know if that really matters when looking. I'm new to the whole mommy/daughter thing so i'm not exactly sure what to post. If you have any advice for someone new, or if may [...]

hot 24 year old couple (moncton) 24yr

young hot successful couple looking for a other woman to have fun with or build a relationship

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий