понедельник, 10 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | miscellaneous romance in annapolis

A Friend To Talk With... And More - t4m (Crofton / Annapolis) 38yr

Me: Part time CD (with full outfit), otherwise a bi discreet wm, would like a close and ongoing friendship with someone I can talk with and occasionally spend time with too. When together, I would be female (in appearance - up to you to say if I'm pa [...]

DADDY seeks a PRINCESS for sinful times - m4w 39yr

Forget boys! They hardly know how to treat you properly. Well, they don't even know what they want, so how can they be sensitive about your needs? You need a mature alpha male who can take care of you. If you are an adventurous young woman, here's yo [...]

Seeking couple/individual for sailing/boating adventures - mw4m (Annapolis) 40yr

Seeking friendly couple/individual interested in having another couple join them to share the sensuality of sailing/boating adventures in the middle or northern Chesapeake Bay area.

Looking for the right female to have fun with us - mw4w 29yr

Looking to get to know a girl who can have fun with us inside and outside of the bedroom. Must be drug, disease, and drama free!!!

looking for ltr - m4w (severn)

I'm looking for someone to enjoy my time with! I've been single for 3 years and I have no kids! If interested but blue in the subject line pic for pic only. I'm 28 years old

1 комментарий: