вторник, 11 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking men in helena

Promises... (Helena)

So sad. So true. Both sexes are guilty. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

if your just looking for some booty keep looking (helena) 47yr

Hello my name is michele I'm 47 I have blonde hair blue eyes I'm looking for a serious relationship only I have a 26 year old son and a 15 year old daughter I'm a school bus driver for first student I don't drink but I do smoke cigs I shoot pool on F [...]

Cute Single Girl New to Helena (Helena) 19yr

Looking for someone around my age to talk, hang out, or get to know. I have recently moved here to Helena hardly know anyone, would like a sweet kind caring funny local guy to show me around. I am currently due to have a baby on the 4th of June. I ho [...]

Timelords and Bowties (Helena) 26yr

I'm looking for someone intelligent who has a dorky side. I'm young, excited about life. I'm very dorky and want someone who will embrace that. If you are interested in intelligent conversations and a life where nothing is ever boring reply with a pi [...]

i want a love story (East Helena) 30yr

i want a new life somewhere far from here. a way out of my situation and a fresh start with someone who i can love. i want a bestfriend again someone who will be the person i can trust and who can trust me.

Gold Digger (Helena) 21yr

Do you want a woman that is sexy, intelligent, loving, funny, down to earth and real? Look no farther. I love dancing, hiking, swimming, cooking, baking, reading, art, travel, etc. I do most everything with talent. I learn quickly and enjoy being at [...]

Silly seeks like minded for adventure (Helena) 27yr

Okay I did not take any personal craigslist writing courses in school so bear with me... I am a 27 year old woman who likes to laugh at the simple silly random things. I would describe myself as being a little bit of a nerd, definitely sarcastic with [...]

Golf date/partner (Helena) 45yr

45yo single male in Helena who would like to find a woman for a golf date. This would be a fun way to break the ice and if we connect perhaps it could be an on going thing. Hope to hear back from you.

anything is possible (great falls/helena/bozeman) 53yr

Let's give it a try - 53 (western montana) Nice, Normal , Attractive lady looking for a best friend. Tired of being single. I seek the simple pleasures in life. A nice guy to share life with. Please tell me something about yourself in your response. [...]

Looking for a man who knows how to treat a woman! (East Helena) 21yr

Hey my name is Kayla. I'm looking for a relationship not a fb or a fwb. I'm a bigger girl. I have a job, a vehicle, and my own place. I'm very easy to get along with. I know I'm young but I'm tired of playing games with men. I would like to find a ma [...]

Funny Love for Life (Helena) 27yr

I am a twenty seven year old college graduate with a stable job. I live on my own, support myself and my two dogs and am looking for someone to have a life-long adventure with. I don't want to scare anyone away, but what I am after is marriage in the [...]

Fun fun! (Helena)

Well, I am looking for a man who is sturdy enough to handle me, I'm bluntly honest. I'm blonde bubbly and outgoing. If you can't keep up, then don't bother. If you can't deal, don't bother, if you can't be honest, don't waste my time. I want some one [...]

Where are all the real men? (Helena) 32yr

Who'd have thought it would be so hard to find a down-to-earth, blue collar man in Helena?! I want a man: - who works with his hands - construction, railroad, mechanic, etc. - who is clean cut but a little rough around the edges too (maybe some ta [...]

i still love you

still love you.. You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much t [...]

Nice woman looking for a nice man (Helena) 27yr

Hello there! I am looking to meet a nice man that will treat me right, but one that I can give all my love and affection to as well. I am currently in college and looking forward to getting work within the field I am going to school for. I know what [...]

big girl looking to meet a nice guy (Helena) 31yr

well first of all i'm a big girl so if your lookin for some skinny girl your gonna have to look somewhere else. i would like to find a nice guy that is looking for a long term relationship whom i can get to know some before we decide what we want but [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий