понедельник, 10 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | miscellaneous romance in amsterdam / randstad

ENGLISH SKYPE SEX BY A SEXY WOMAN - w4mw (worldwide) 20yr

I am a horny 20 year old female with a sexy American accent. I have a beautiful body and will like to satisfy your fantasies over skype, or will be there if you need a warm woman to talk to. If you are interested email me with your fantasies, and I [...]

Looking for something that defies definement - m4w (Holland) 33yr

First a little about me, then what i hope to achieve with this advert :) So, i'm 33 yrs old, and i've been living on my own for a couple of years now. My parents are still alive, and i have one older brother, whos got a family of his own. As far a [...]

Attractive Post-op Transsexual m2f - t4m (Amsterdam) 52yr

Hello Gentlemen, Attractive, Mature Post-op Transsexual male to female, with no hang-ups or excess baggage to carry around. My interests are many and as I am well travelled, I am easy going with a few amusing stories to share on a cold winters nigh [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий