понедельник, 10 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | miscellaneous romance in indianapolis

Single looking for a LTR - t4m (East Indianapolis) 21yr

Hey what's up my name is mya and I am 21 years of age and I am single I'm in college hit me up if you want to know more please send pic when replying to this :)

Naughty Angel Booties (host/travel ) 24yr

Two fun girls here! One small light complexe. One curvy and golden complexe. We love older guys that our mature ddf and safe! We are your trip to exctasy. Incall clean in safe neighborhood some traveling available pleasure n passion must be over 30

Its half timing and the other half luck. - m4w (Indianapolis Area) 38yr

Ok, not sure why I am posting here but I guess its worth a shot,maybe becausee I was lucky enough to meet a great person here once and we lost track of each other with work. I am looking for a real honest long term relationship. I don't want games, [...]

Pre-op ts looking for love (not passable) - t4m (West Indianapolis ) 23yr

I am a Preop ts looking for a cool guy to get to know. I'd love for something that leads to a long term serious relationship. So I'd prefer if you only respond if you're looking for the same. I am 511, blk, brwn eyes/hair, Preop ts. I am cute, but n [...]

The Right One - mw4w (Indianapolis ) 35yr

We are looking for the right person for us. We prefer her to be Caucasian petite clean and not a loser but a freak in the sheets and a lady in public. We are a black couple. He is 43 and she is 35. We are down to earth hard working people. We are not [...]

want to meet a girl into self pooping - m4w 26yr

Hello, I really want to meet a girl who is into pooping herself and will fill a diaper in front of me and let me change her. I have pictures of me, I'm cute and fit. reply with any candy bar name in the subject line. Totally private. Host or travel.

Boogie,Plummer River Rally, Many different motorcycle rally's - m4w (indianapolis) 50yr

Professional white male, 5'11, 200 lbs, athletic build, shaved head with a mustache and goatee seeking female for motorcycle rides, motorcycle rallys', and just to enjoy the freedom of the open road riding on a motorcycle. I am seeking a female that [...]

Cuddle All Night - m4w (Zip Code 46268) 33yr

What I long for more than anything is a good woman to hold at night. If you truly enjoy cuddling... If you can appreciate a guy who's kind, safe, eager to listen to anything you want to talk about, sensual and affectionate... I don't smoke, and I ex [...]

Let's cut to the chase. - m4w (Indy/ss/dt) 40yr

Hello there. well for starter I am single man, DDF, tall, 6' 2" average Build 230 Lbs, funny and decent lookin. I have been single.for a little while. My appetite for sex is still going strong. I have fantasies, and taste in the bedroom that I want t [...]

What if Ms. Black....What if.... - m4w (West Side Story...(Indy west)) 49yr

You are a beautiful black woman and you know it. You like exerting your authority. You work and have a job/career. You come home to an empty apartment, condo or home all to often. You turn on the TV, call your Mom, feed your cat or dog and then then [...]

hard working man new to indy - m4w (south west indy) 40yr

Well im new to the Indy scene im from a small town where i was unable to find work and have decided to move to the city i enjoy the simple things in life i am easy going and laid back but i am looking to get out and do more and i am open to new thing [...]

married but deprived - m4w (EastSide) 39yr

hi married manVERY CLEAN in need of some fun 2-3 times a month i am a bigger guy 6'3 280 white male love orel sex and really love giving it will lick for hours i have a tight time frame butt will travel if have time and right person i am D AND D FREE [...]

married but deprived - m4w (EastSide) 39yr

hi married manVERY CLEAN in need of some fun 2-3 times a month i am a bigger guy 6'3 280 white male love orel sex and really love giving it will lick for hours i have a tight time frame butt will travel if have time and right person i am D AND D FREE [...]

seeking Black Domme - m4w (Indy North) 50yr

I am a white male, seeking a black woman who wants to have a slave boy. I can cook, clean and service your needs. serious. Please be my Queen....

handyman/gurl,massage,housecleaning - t4mw (indy) 48yr

bi-married-crossdresser.looking to get my own company going,and fun...i was self employed for 15 years can,and have done everything on houses annd more...i luv to find good cliants that i can wear my sexy gurl clothes...im tall skinny(wear 1 in skinn [...]

Lifelong cuckold seeks Slutty GF - m4w (South Indy) 50yr

Me: Lifelong cuckold who enjoys sloppy seconds. Tall, thin, professional white male. Light smoker, very light drinker, clean, D/D free. Seeking something leading to a LTR. Great oral skills (for face-sitting and/or fluffing). Sexually submissiv [...]

Sub TS for Dominant TS - t4t (Indianapolis, IN) 45yr

Tall, thin, submissive, closeted TS who has been on hormones for nearly 4 years is seeking a full-time dominant TS friend who enjoys recieving oral, topping, and having me sexually service others. I'm open to a LTR if we should get along really good. [...]

Attractive for long term friendship - mm4mw (Minneapolis ) 52yr

Attractive couple for long term friends in & out of the bedroom ... Very Down to Earth, Polite / Considerate ... We want those who like Telephone Communication not only Texting when not together ... HE: 6'2" 220lbs drk hair, gr eyes, clean shaven .. [...]

Attractive for long term friendship - mw4m (Indianapolis ) 52yr

Attractive couple for long term friends in & out of the bedroom ... Very Down to Earth, Polite / Considerate ... We want those who like Telephone Communication not only Texting when not together ... HE: 6'2" 220lbs drk hair, gr eyes, clean shaven .. [...]

Seeking The Queen, the One and Only... - m4w (Fishers) 52yr

Are you the Black Queen I wish to serve? Please allow me the privilege to lick your ass and pussy again. I am now ready, willing and able to serve you as you desire to be served and will take any punishment you decided is fitting. Please...

Does she exist--I think so. (South Indianapolis) 38yr

I'm a single, professional man and missing the passion in life that only a TRUE woman can provide. I'm past the games that ppl play and the hurt that comes along with them. I know they're are single great women out there, I see them everyday while I' [...]

Looking for that sertin man - t4m (AVON) 42yr

Hello i'm 42 single and live alone , I'm looking for a guy who is interested in boy men and woman and who like the mix of the 2 in one body . I conceder myself as a passable transvestite ( just what I've been told over the years ) . I would like to f [...]

t4w- Seeking female friend - t4w (East Indianapolis) 46yr

Seeking a female friend who is sexually honest and attracted to male on male fun, mutual masturbation, light bondage, pics and generally just being naked together. Submissive is preferred but not required. I do have a post in casual encounters too. [...]

Its half timing and the other half luck - m4w (Indiana) 38yr

Ok, not sure why I am posting here but I guess its worth a shot,maybe because I was lucky enough to meet a great woman here once and we lost track of each other with work. I am looking for a real honest long term relationship. I don't want games, li [...]

want fun&uninhibited female-married or single 40+ - m4w (i host-lawrence) 50yr

open minded fun woman wanted for 55 yo wht m, 5-11, 165lb.,younger looking. i am generally easy going. smoker, social drinker, 420 friendly. size and shape not an issue here. if you are happy with yourself, then i am too. good kisser a plus. put Kiss [...]

Searching For More - m4w (Kokomo) 51yr

I am a respectful mature man seeking a woman with the intension of building a long term close friendship and eventual relationship. Age is just a number and body type is not important. I am 5'-5", 160, clean, sane, safe, excellent personal hygiene an [...]

Mature Man Seeking Young BBW (Indy & Surrounding) 51yr

I am a mature and respectful gentleman who is searching for a younger small BBW for dating, friendship, hopefully a close friendship eventually and possible relationship. You can be attached, as I am, or single. No drama just fun friendship to grow [...]

Straight forward thoughts. - m4w (Indiana)

I'm majorly different from your average guy. I'm very respectful, honest, funny, intelligent, down to earth, and mature. I don't get high or drunk, I hate partying. I know how to treat women right. I'm a smart, goal-oriented, successful person. If yo [...]

ladies want to learn to squirt - m4w (indy)

Do you desire to experience "squirting"?I truly enjoy, making a woman squirt any way on my fingers,cock,tongue,words,toys,what ever it takes.I have experienced this with women who naturally did to women who were virtually frigid,desire,patients or ot [...]

Someone real please. (Indiana) 38yr

Posting here with the intent to make contact with an outgoing and fun loving woman. After we become more acquainted, and if it feels right, we can meet up and hopefully take things to a more personal level. I am 38 , 6'2, brown hair, blue eyes, and [...]

Big guy, just looking for a LTR. - m4m 45yr

Just a looking for a LTR with another dude. I just want someone on a regular basis. Maybe more if you are willing. Just let me know. Thanks. Just be clean, I am.

mw looking for m or w (southwest indy) 28yr

we are a very open sexual couple looking for a long term relationship with a man or woman. respond with hoping for love in the title and I will answer all your questions n send u pics :)

looking for a bad girl - m4t (indianapolis) 25yr

looking to meet up and make new friend and have a good time send a pic and we can meet up and get to know each other.

Mature Lkg For Younger - m4m (Indy) 92yr

Mature Looking For Younger.. A Date(s), Friendship, to perks.. If your submissive, a plus in your favor .. For I am a Dominate.. Yet, romantic, like cuddling, hold hands, kissing, etc.. To LTR .. Drug, Disease Free .. NOT just supporter.. Send [...]

Kinky Grandpa seeks Swinging Grandma - m4w (Indianapolis) 58yr

Attractive fit alternative lifestyle Grandpa is seeking same in an open-minded Grandma who is interested in the swinging lifestyle. If you love the attention other men give you, yet miss the closeness of a long term relationship with someone who is a [...]

Massage - mm4m (Indy) 29yr

Two guys providing a sensual/therapeutic massage. Send pic with response, only serious clients need reply...no BS, this is not a free service. Gay, straight, bi, all are welcome. 30 min or 1 hr session avail.

Un Reflux - m4w (SS) 26yr

Un reflux et malheur sombres distillente dans mon est, profonde dans mon coeur concave. Mes reins font mal et ontenvie de. Sains desprit je'ne suis pas. Boiteux est mes mots qui chuchotent dans votre oreille. Semer aucune fleche a un coeur. -Mo [...]

Couple Seeking Younger Female - mw4w (Indianapolis Area ) 50yr

We are a mature married couple, clean and safe, seeking a younger lady to develop a close and long term friendship and relationship with in and out of the bedroom. We enjoy going out (and staying in) for movies, dinner out, listening to music and liv [...]

two black angel babies - ww4m (Indianapolis) 23yr

Thick n curvy Both clean smell good ddf Really fun girls can be a little frisky Anybody real n wanna play Must be Over 35 years old

Homemaker + - m4w (North Meridian Street) 48yr

Hello! This permanent position is offered to any HIGHLY-QUALIFIED lady who seeks only lifelong love and passion. Consistent exemplary performance, in ALL of the filling skills/abilities are required: Cooking Housekeeping Laundry Pet care Commu [...]

seeking female email friends - m4w (indi) 40yr

I am a male in need of email friends and to have drink together and just sit back and talk about anything.females only. Must be ddf.send pic.and you will get speedy reply.

Seeking dominant couple - w4mw (Indianapolis, IN) 19yr

I'm a submissive bi female looking for a dominant couple. I'm curvy not skinny. I'm looking for a couple that is fun and drama free. I'm looking for the "mommy and daddy type." I want to be taken care of and loved like i'm part of your family. I want [...]

ru in need of receiving oral ONLY???? - m4w (Indy your place) 46yr

vgl oral provider loves eating pussy and yes love rimming a sexy hot booty!..talented and experienced!..looking for 18to40 u must love being orally pleasured2complete satisfaction ...sexy hot bootys to the front!...nsa......dramafree....serious repli [...]

want to meet a girl into self pooping - m4w 26yr

Hello, I really want to meet a girl who is into pooping herself and will fill a diaper in front of me and let me change her. I have pictures of me, I'm cute and fit. reply with any candy bar name in the subject line. Totally private. Host or travel.

Looking for a couple - w4mw (Southeast Indiana) 22yr

I have posted a couple times before but I still can't find a couple that is serious about adding someone to their relationship. So here I go again. I'm single and looking for a couple for a long term relationship. Be over 30 years old and there shoul [...]

married couple seeking serious bbw - mw4w (brownsburg)

We are a happily married couple seeking that bbw that wants to be treated the way she should be. She is a bi curious bbw and he is straight hwp. If you are a bbw that wants to be treated good and into couples please reply with pic. We will send one i [...]

looking for a freaky girl - t4w (southern ind) 38yr

I'm looking for a woman who is OK with a man who is totally feminine except for his penis. That's right I'm a cross dresser who want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't mind me acting and dressing totally female I guess eventually I'll b [...]

❤🍆U CAn 💋 JumP On IT 💋 SNaCK On It  GRaB (Northeast Indy ) 22yr

I'm up and WIRED! & ready to make someone TIRED! So come over and get what you always desired!!! 36D-28-38 w/ a thick 9" of FF pleasurable candy that loves soft lips 💋♋♥♥ I never rush & Im located in a beautiful private ar [...]

Wishing to find Black Woman to submit to... - m4w (Westside) 49yr

I am a white man in good shape who has always wanted to be a submissive to a black woman. I have a lot of fantasies and hope to live some of them out. I you are interested in being served and serviced by a white man then I am for you. Serious. Open m [...]

Want to add a third to your relationship? - w4mw (Indianapolis) 21yr

I'm a single female looking for a couple for a long term relationship. I have a full time job, a car and my own place. I'm looking for an older couple that's married or in a long term committed relationship. I'm not looking for a short term relations [...]

seeking bored,sexually unsatisfied married women - m4w (indy)

I am a w/m,good looking,very muscular,d/d free extremely sexual male.I am seeking a married sexually dissatisfied,neglected,bored,woman who is interested in a nsa sexual experience.I am very discrete and offer a safe,quite way to achieve the sexual f [...]

Kind sensitive man 4 ts - m4t (Franklin Greenwood) 63yr

I live in Franklin I am a white male 6'2" 300lbs white hair 63 yo clean df looking 4 ts to spend time with at movies and resturants hopefully will lead to more

looking for someone like me - m4w (castleton) 41yr

I am not sure this is the site I should be on but here goes. I am 6'2"210lbs. White. Looking for same. I am looking to enjoy time with someone to become best friends with and more. Please only reply if serious. I am wanting more than nsa. Pacers play [...]

FRIENDS - DATING - SPEND THE NIGHT - m4w (GREENWOOD) 44yr

I AM LOOKING TO MAKE FREINDS WITH COUGERS, WHITE OR EDONY WITH POSSIBLABLE WITH DATING WITH SLEEP OVERS

Let me sweep you off your feet once per month - m4w (Westside) 34yr

I am a good looking man seeking a woman who is looking for a man to make her feel special once per month on a nice date. After we sugar each other up online and through texting, we will not be able to resist the urge to meet and make that connection [...]

whirlwind romance - m4t (Indy east) 48yr

I'll be in town for the weekend. I'd like to meet a passable CD/TV/TS that I can do "regular" things with. The art museum, a winery, Dave and Busters, take a drive through your downtown business district, et cetera. Or, if those tornadoes pass throug [...]

Are you seeking a good guy? - m4m (Anderson) 51yr

I don't know about you, but good guys are hard to find. Anyhow, I'm a little north of Indy looking for a new friend/companion/potential partner, and I thought I would try this venue, even though I know it's not typically where one goes for LTRs. The [...]

LATINA PRE-OP TRANSSEXUAL - t4m (JACKSONVILLE, ILLINOIS) 27yr

IAM A LATINA PRE-OP TRANSSEXUAL. IAM LOOKING FOR A MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP! IAM NOT LOOKING FOR A ONE NIGHT STAND AND I'M NOT TRYING TO HAVE SEX ANYTIME SOON! I DON'T RECEIVE OR SEND NAKED PICS! I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A FRIEND, I HAVE ENOUGH FRI [...]

Reel One May 31st - mw4mw (Terre Haute. Indianapolis) 3932yr

Married couple looking for a sponsor for Reel One this Friday May 31st New to this but very curious

single ladies of a kinds 4 couple - mw4mw (indianapolis) 2227yr

she is 5'7 115 long legs 38d slinder and very pretty he is 5'9 150 toned, tan 7.5 we are looking for a young woman to get to know and take things further with. we are fun and ag us .....we are very real Hey ladies, and yes we mean ladies This is the [...]

any ladies want to watch me poo? - m4w (Carmel) 27yr

Hello. I am a cute boy with six pack abs who wants to meet a lady to watch me poo. No sex or anything expected, you call the shots. host or travel, I am free tonight, maybe tomorrow night. Hit me up, I'm holding in a big one... put any TV show name i [...]

I'm a nymph's best friend - m4w (Indy) 49yr

If you are a single female and crave clitoral stimulation from a submissive man, you might want to get in touch with me. I am also quite good at licking you clean after being with another lover, whether he has unloaded somewhere on your body, or deep [...]

normal guy seeks curvy bi female couple for friendship - m4ww (indianapolis) 40yr

Very normal pudgy guy seeking a bisexual female curvy couple or lesbian curvy couple for hangouts and friendship. I love doing all sorts of fun things around town or staying in for movies or just chatting. We could have sleep overs! ;-) Let's be f [...]

sexy Franklin bi guy for sex - m4mw (franklin, indiana) 46yr

Very fun outgoing, openminded guy that loves to please. Couples, m4mm/m, w/m , ww/m. Will help you fulfill your wildest fantasies

Nice Guy: looking for same - m4m (Fishers) 62yr

Super nice guy here seeking the same. 5' 9, 180#, gray hair & green eyes. Younger looking & acting. SWM Looking for friendship & possible relationship. A regular buddy would be nice. Send pic & stats Thanks

male looking for couple - m4mw (north) 54yr

Im a swm a younger looking 54 never married shy with women ,tired of trying to meet single women,tired of games,im lonely and want a longterm friendship with a couple,age and looks open. put FOR REAL in title

Looking for someone wanting to be treated like a human being - m4t (Indianapolis) 25yr

Are you tired of being treated like a blow-up doll by men who act more like children then men? Meeting someone looking for "a relationship," but them only wanting to see you naked or talking to you only when they're horny? I am looking for someone w [...]

Any chasers want to date - m4m (Indiana) 22yr

I am a cute clean college chub that is very tall and is more the submisse type in the relationship. I am a bottom verse and I tend to nuture more than comand. I am not flamboyant, but metro. I am seeking a masculine guy that is more the dominate side [...]

are you someone with a spiritual/religious side looking to date? - m4m (Anderson) 53yr

Socially and religiously liberal minded guy seeking a similar guy for dating. This is probably not the right place, but it's not easy connecting with other gays who also have a religious side. HWP here, educated, nonsmoker, sane, and single. Those [...]

Experienced Dom seeking sub F or M/F Couples (indianapolis) 50yr

Experienced Dom indy male seeking submissive females or M/F couples that are totally interested in the BD/sm lifestyle. I am 5'11, 200 lbs, athletic build, shaved head with a mustache and goatee.. i have many years experience in the lifestyle... an [...]

Something missing - m4w (Columbus/Seymour) 50yr

Im looking for any women no matter what age or size that need someone to come by once or twice a week and give her what she missing. That could be about anything like someone to just set and listin or maybe someone to read to her maybe she whats some [...]

Ivory boy needs Ebony Woman - m4w (West Side) 48yr

I wish to find a black woman who would be interested in having the services of a white man as her submissive boy once or twice a month. You should be treated like the queen you are.

Looking for guy to date - m4m (Indy) 40yr

Not into the gay bar world I'm a masc guy Fit and looking for same ! Trying to see if there a guy Out there that is looking for LTR possibilities Send a face pic and stats for mine to get started My age or younger No one under 33.....

Your were my ebony sunshine rain queen.... - m4w (Fishers) 50yr

You were a westside queen. I was a New Year's Eve visitor and more. Please allow me to bring your gift. I am out of the hospital now. Feeling great.

...Well, let me be completely honest. Here's my proposal... - m4w (The greatest city in Indiana) 26yr

I'm completely scared of meeting someone on Craigslist for NSA-tomfoolery. I have some wickedly-awesome terrible dating stories from Craigslist (if you ever want a laugh), so as much as I fawn over the ads, well, I'm just afraid someone will harvest [...]

Looking for you - m4w (Indianapolis Indiana ) 26yr

I am 26 years old...looking for a woman that knows how to treat a man right. I am 6'0 black hair brown eyes, and in shape. I am up for just about anything, if you want to know more contact me!

really wanna eat some sweet tight pussy - m4w (south east i host) 32yr

Do you miss(3) curling up to a movie and(1) having someones arms(7) wrapped around you? I know i do. I am(7) looking for someone(2) who is free for(6) the evening. Someone(9) who wants to(9) come over enjoy(7)some good movies and cuddling kissing(5) [...]

DOM DOM DOM - mw4w (happy and you know it ) 28yr

Whats Up? This is a 28 year old white male and a 29 year old white female, we are looking for a white female to have a relationship in and out of the bedroom.. We love to watch movies, fish, camp and chill at home. If there is anything else you woul [...]

1,2,3? are you our third?? - mw4w (s indy) 2126yr

my husband and i are happily married and totally in love... however i will be honest he obviously is not a woman, so he doesn't have boobs he isn't able to go have fun in the fitting room with me... i want a girlfriend he is great but i am bi and i w [...]

Couple Seeking Bi-Curious Woman - mw4w (Indianapolis) 51yr

We are a long time married and very secure white couple. She is bi-curious and we are searching for a bi-curious lady. We really want someone with no experirnce so the ladies can learn together. We also are looking for threesums eventually. Age and r [...]

No Lies - mw4w (Indianapolis) 29yr

This is all truth. No lies here. I have been searching for a girlfriend for a year now , and I am still searching. I am not just looking for a hook-up, nsa or a one night stand. I want a ligit relationship with a female. Here's the problem that most [...]

Company of another woman - mw4w (indy) 28yr

We are a couple who enjoys each other to the fullest, yet we are both looking to enjoy the company or another women. We are seeking to build a long-term relationship with the right woman on mutually agreeable terms, with sex as only one aspect of the [...]

Looking for a soft spoken thai or asian!! - mw4w (ours southern indiana) 2531yr

We're a decent looking, std free drama free cpl that would very much like to meet you!! Not looking for games or endless emails. We can hang out and chill then go from there? We're not pushy or rude and very respectful of others. Open to body type bu [...]

Daddy Seeking a Taste of Youth - m4w (plainfieldish) 52yr

I am seeking a sexual daddy/daughter relationship ~ specifically one that will be long term meeting about twice a week. I am going to be picky about who I choose, and will continute posting until I find her. I prefer white, but will consider other ra [...]

quick top needs bottom bro - m4m (nw indy) 36yr

Six foot, one sixty, brown haired, brown eyed top guy here. Being blunt I'm, uh, very quick, so it's hard to meet anyone. Gotta hope there's a guy out there like me. I would like to find a comfortable relationship which involves hanging out, catching [...]

Looking for someone special. - m4m (Southeast of town.) 47yr

I am looking for someone special. Very special. Looking for a LTR with a guy. Me: I am 47 and weigh 300 lbs. I know. I just get so tired of comming home and finding nobody. I want a live in guy. I am not afraid of someone seeing us hold hands, or kis [...]

Everything Yet Nothing (Indianapolis) 23yr

Its simple, This is me and I'm looking for something. Give me some effort is all I ask. If you want to get to know me, send some details about yourself with a pic and what you desire from me. Trust me, nothing you tell me will shock me. Please don [...]

3-some wanted - mw4w (Columbus, IN) 2837yr

Hello, we are a married couple searching for a female to have fun with (like FWB's). I am bi and my husband is just curious he is unsure if he wants to join or just watch but either way I am sure we will all have fun. We are searching for a female be [...]

Glendale Gym Wednesday - m4m

YOU: had a large tattoo on your upper right arm; blondish; slick; big down there. driving a White Pontiac Vibe ..... cruised me in the shower. I was in the end stall ME: Mature, hairy; brown towel You followed me out and we drove past each other in [...]

w m 4 w w - drink & conversation 45& up - m4w (oaklandon) 55yr

hey ladies. looking for a good natured female to meet me for a drink or two and conversation tonite. i am a 55 yo wht m [ pic avail ] 5-11, 165lb, still have my hair. if click then possible great times. job, car, home, ect. let me know

Gee I thought I was wierd looking for a nice foot guy - w4m (Indianapolis) 49yr

Gee I thought I would be the weirdo because I would like to find a nice guy who likes feet. But really no, my likes are quite tame compared to some on craigslist. Foot fetish. Nothing overly kinky just a little toe sucking, nail painting,massage, a [...]

Mw4mw - mw4mw (Camby) 3933yr

We are looking for other couples that enjoy hanging out, drinking, camping and boating. We are camping & boating this weekend at lake Monroe please text if interested.

A fun woman - m4w (indy) 30yr

Looking for a fun woman, you must have a job, own place, transportation, etc, pretty much self sufficient. Also you must be sexually open.... go into detail later. Looking for something ongoing and see where it goes. Open to any age, race, body type [...]

Need a lover that wont drive me crazy - m4w (Crawfordsville) 35yr

Hello, im 35 single white man looking for a lady with country roots. I guess they're about all gone. Im fit, hardworking, and my heart is bigger than my brain! Not looking for another psyco, or drug addict. Love the outdoors and just breathing fresh [...]

Intellectual orgasm - m4w (Indy) 42yr

She is probably not surfing CL - the woman I look for should be highly educated (I have 2 masters degrees) should look good on a baseball cap but has the class to attend a black tie event (I love the outdoors but am highly successful in my career) sh [...]

GL masc guy into other bi guys - m4m (Indy) 36yr

GL masc guy into other BI guys 24-43 Be fit and discreet as well good day to chill and hang.

Looking for LTR - m4t (Indianapolis) 36yr

Looking for something very specific: White, early 20's, must have breasts (c-cups would be a plus), be passable as I would like to go out on dates Me I'm 5ft 9. Medium build. Please reply with pic and I will reply with mine. *****PUT COLTS IN SUB [...]

looking fwb, ltr, young blk lady - mw4w (downtown) 44yr

Hi we are an older black couple we are looking for a younger blk female to play with mainly on the week end we want to play together but mostly one on one with the female, prefer someone between the ages of 18 and 30 no bbw no on bigger than a size 1 [...]

only a classy, beautiful deep into being a lady - m4t (Indianapolis) 41yr

Hi I am Gary. I am very easy to get along with, out going, stand up, honest, loyal, faithful and down to earth. I do not want or perverts or anyone has naked pictures on here at all. I need a good, decent, stand up, honest, classy lady that is deep i [...]

Boss needs help - m4m (Indy near north)

Mature, college-educated, discreet "boss" is seeking intelligent, obedient, courteous "personal assistant." Put "Boss" in your e-mail. List your physical qualifications (stats), any behavioral limitations, location. Interviews can be scheduled in [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий