вторник, 11 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking men in appleton-oshkosh-FDL

Dinner, Drinks and Friendship (Fox Valley) 44yr

Like the title says, I am looking for friendship...first and foremost!! Someone that when you receive an email or text from, it just brightens your whole day!! Or if you get the honor of hearing their voice via a phone call, it warms your heart!! I w [...]

SEEKING FOR THE RIGHT MAN !!! 27yr

PUT PINK IN SUBJECT LINE TO AVOID SPAM Hello everyone. My name is Lori, Currently I live in CA,. I'm a person who try to live life to the fullest, I'm kind of a free-spirited person who loves to meet new people and try new things. .I'm a athletic pe [...]

Looking for... (Oshkosh, WI ) 30yr

I have brown hair and blue eyes.I am a large woman, sorry if you dont like that but thats who I am. I am very intelligent and fun to be around. I enjoy to go out and have a drink or stay in and relax. I love snuggling and cuddling, and having meaning [...]

Looking for a relationship! (Neenah, WI) 46yr

Spunky gal looking for an actual relationship! 46 yr old gal with a lot of energy, fun, love, romance.....to give to that ONE special guy. NOT looking for a one night stand and I can't stress this enough!! I will NOT sleep with you until we actually [...]

are you my country man? (: (fox valley area) 19yr

so not exactly sure what to put but i will start off with I'm 19 i have my own car and. An apartment (with a friend). I have a full time job working nights that takes up most of my time. but I can always make time for the right person. I love being o [...]

just looking for a friend (appleton) 43yr

I am in a relationship and not looking to cheat. I am looking for a friend and some one that is interested in hanging out and doing things. I have my own motorcycle, enjoy badger games, brewer games or just exploring the countryside and life. Looking [...]

curvy woman looking for respectful man looking for long term (oshkosh)

Looking for employed, single respectful man who is looking for Long term relationship NOT casual sex. someone who likes concerts, outdoors, lives in Oshkosh area. has a vehicle, is ok with large women. easy going. Please send pic, age, location in [...]

Spring is coming maybe! Looking to try new adventures! (Appleton) 29yr

I'm 29, from Appleton area and looking to find a friend that could potentially lead to a long term thing. I'm a shorter, curvy girl -just a normal girl who likes to laugh. I like to do a variety of things -walks, gym, seeing bands, watching sports, [...]

What are you doing tonight? (Appleton) 23yr

Just looking for someone to talk to and possibly meet up with tonight. Ages 22-35... Send pic for pic and what you'd like to do....

looking (neenah) 46yr

Hi 46 year old woman looking for someone to spend time with and get to know . I'm honest and caring person, I love dogs and cats have one dog. I'mf at but hoping to lose some weight . Not in to one night stand so don't ask

looking for ltr (fox cities) 36yr

So I've posted before, using a well thought out and well written description of who I am and what I'm looking for....and mostly get spam or one word responses. So today it's short and sweet. I'm 36, BBW, 5'6", loving, affectionate, have a job and a [...]

Lets email (NFDL) 22yr

I am 22, self employed, and would love to find someone to spend my time with. My previous relationship was a long term one and I would like to find someone who is at least interested in a potential real relationship or at least try and see if we work [...]

Looking for summer romance (Oshkosh) 30yr

I don't know what I am really looking for but I thought I would try this out. I have posted before and no luck finding the right guy. I am looking to find a guy to be friends with first and see what happeneds from there. I want someone who likes spor [...]

looking for love (appleton) 24yr

been single for awhile and looking for someone who i can see my life with. im in my 20's and looking for someone either close to my age or older. i do work part time and well if that doesnt work for you then im sorry. i will exchange pic for a pic, n [...]

What I want... 21yr

I am looking for a respectful man, not a boy. I do not want anyone over 28, shallow, in a relationship, or just looking for sex. I am open to all races. I am attracted to Tall, husky men, but am open minded. Personality plays a huge role in my attr [...]

long term love 23yr

first off I am writing this for one of my closest friends.. who i love very dearly.. but she has not been able to find a decent man.. and so i finally took the bull by the horns and was like you know what.. I am gunna get the ball moving for her. [...]

Serious/Long term (Seymour) 48yr

serious relationship only wanted 5', size 12 br hair hazel eyes drive own vehicle own house college educated family oriented pic for pic and PLEASE be 40-57. I'm sorry, but I've raised kids. PLEASE be 40-57 and SINGLE and not a prude. Tire [...]

Looking for something real... (Neenah) 22yr

Im looking for someone to talk to and hang out with that will hopefully turn into something more. No hookups at all! Im not interested. I need someone grown up and honest. Please reply with a picture. :)

looking for friends ( bay area) 30yr

curvy but attractive female looking for friends to chat with and see where it goes. Don't have alot of gfs but love to chat about anything :). Please be under 40. if you want a pic u have to send one. tell me about urself in ur reply and what ur look [...]

Giving this a shot... (Menasha) 22yr

Hi, im 22 years old just turned 22 last month)..not really sure how to go about this since it's something I don't usually do but Im giving this a shot. Ive been single for awhile from a bad break up, and ready to start maybe looking again. I'm sick o [...]

Looking for someone to spend time with (Appleton) 32yr

Looking for someone to meet and just enjoy eachothers company. Nothing serious. See if we connect and go from there. Either friendship, or more. I exercise, eat well, I am very pretty and want someone who is attractive and fun to spend time with. No [...]

Concerts and Cookouts - 28 (Milford/Seacoast) from appleton-oshkosh-FDL

Hello everyone, I am looking to have some fun, google my nickname: hotpixiez8742 and lets have some good time! x.o.x.o

Walk and Talk 48yr

Hey, let's get together for a walk and talk and see where it goes. Looking for a loving, devoted, stable family man.

Night on the town! (Oshkosh) 21yr

Who wants to get some drinks tonight?! Email me with a pic and a bit about yourself to see if we'll connect!(: put night out in the subject line (: let's get it going!

Crazy chick. (Appleton) 19yr

Hey, So this is my first time doing this nonsense. I'm looking for a LTR... someone to make me happy. My name is Emily :] About me: Going to college for human resources/business. I'm kind of bigger. I'm quite shy at first, but become quite outgo [...]

looking for crazy boy (Wild Rose) 30yr

I have been single for about 6 months now and I just want to find someone who can make me happy like I would them, I'm a very loving,caring person with a bubbly personality and who is very honest and trusting person who is looking for the same in a [...]

Hello world (oakfield) 23yr

I am not sure what to put exactly but I would like to meet someone interested in a LTR. I know it will be hard to tell if there is that potential till we meet and talk but if anything I will make a friend or two doing this. As far as a type, I am ope [...]

re: seeking farmer type

I am asking here if any guys have responded to this ad. The one where she claims to know 100 ways to cook an egg. Real?? Anybody get a response? or just another spam or bot.

Are you out there? (appleton area) 29yr

I am a simple girl looking for a relationship. I am not looking for a FWB or a one night stand. If you are looking to play games move on to the next ad. I am curvy. I have dark hair and hazel eyes. I like to go out and have some drinks. I spend a lot [...]

Looking for African American Professional (Fox Valley) 49yr

I'm looking for an attractive man within the ages of 35-50 no taller than 5'10" physically fit, a good dresser and a person that likes to have a good time. I'm 49 yrs. old, 5'0" ft. tall, and looks in my 30's, slim and have lots of energy. please put [...]

Serious Relationship (Fox Valley) 40yr

Looking for Caucasian guy that is around 38-50, physically fit, no taller than 5'10, handsome. I would like to find someone that can be my best friend, comfortable to be around with, to be able to laugh and talking about anything. I like for him to b [...]

Outgoing blonde (Appleton) 25yr

Hi! My name is Amber I'm a 5'6 blonde who is moving to Appleton soon from out of state, I use to live in here a long time ago and is looking to meet new people and see where it goes! I'm VERY into people who take care of their bodies not only becau [...]

looking (fond du lac) 22yr

Looking for someone to email and get to know, maybe hang out and eventually date. I am not really into putting my information up on this site but I will let you know all about me if you are interested. I am not in bad shape and want someone in at lea [...]

Are you the one? (Fox Cites) 20yr

Hi I am very nice and caring person. . I'm about 5'2 and a little bigger than the average girl but I have been working on becoming healthier. I work out about 2-3 times a week. I don't judge a person before I get to know them but I hate being lied to [...]

LIFE PARTNER--35 (Fox Cities)

It's about time to tell you thank you for showing me that there really are men out there living passionately for God and his plan for their life.

I Know Your Still Out There... (Shawano/Cecil) 41yr

I have tried this before, but I think I need to be a little more precise. Yes, I'm for real. Before blocking the ad, try responding to it and find out. I'm still looking for that "right one". Many have walked into my life, but none were that person. [...]

a bbw looking for true mate (fox valley) 45yr

I am trying this again. Im a BBW looking for a true mate. A man that can handle a bigger women. I like the outdoors, rummage sales, family time, and being with my man. I also like into door things too.. Not a dress up kind of girl, t-shirts jeans are [...]

BBW wants LTR - I want love! (Fond du lac)

I live in FDL, and I'm looking for a Ltr. I'm 44 years old. I need someone who will appreciate me. I love to laugh and have a good time. So humor is important to me. I smile often and laugh just as much. I enjoy fairs, festivals, live music, flea mar [...]

Large woman looking for respectful/employed man (fox cities) 40yr

Looking to meet a kind, sweet, honest employed man for possible longterm relationsip please send pic, age and career info. I am really looking to get to know a nice old fashioned guy

BBW looking for some fun in the city (Appleton) 24yr

Looking for some fun to get into with a mature older man i`m open to any race. I`m african american female who lives in the city of Appleton. I`m not just looking for sex but romance as well someone that i can get to know and we can become friends an [...]

is there anyone out there for me?

Heey(: I'm loving for a sweet charming gentalmen if there's any Guy out there like that anymore....I'm currently still in school till june 5th so if that's a problem I'm sorry I currently dont know where i live.....I also have a part time job(: Hobbi [...]

seeking farmer type for long term (WI) 52yr

Hi I'm looking for a gentleman who is seeking a farm wife for a traditional country lifestyle. I am hoping to find someone who will appreciate a woman who can cook him yummy dinners, keep a homey house, help with farm work, feed his chickens (I kno [...]

Searching for you? (Fond du Lac or nearby) 22yr

Tried posting this a few days ago made a nice big description and it got deleted like an hour later I guess. So I would like to try this again. I will give you way more details via email but to sum up what I am looking for is a nice guy personality w [...]

Looking for a Christian man 33yr

Hi. I am looking for Christian man with a strong faith, first and foremost. If that doesn't describe you, then don't bother to respond. Assembly of God raised would be awesome. He has to be good with children because I have some. I live about 150 mi [...]

A Grown, Driven, Professional Man..... (Oshkosh ) 29yr

I'm 29. Mom of 2. I have a great job! Car. My own place. I'm professional, classy, well dressed/groomed. I'm strong willed, very independent, funny, outspoken, outgoing, mature and love to laugh! I love being outdoors. Love animals. I'm in great sha [...]

Ready for my love story (Appleton) 25yr

Like most people I would rather find someone in the real world but why not keep my options open?! A bit about me. I have a career that I love (most days anyways), I have a car and a place to live. I am a pretty open and social person. I LOVE music al [...]

Friends first, maybe more. (Appleton) 25yr

Looking for new friends, maybe more. Please be in the age range of 20-35 years old. Looking for someone to have dinner or drinks with. Things I'm looking for: 420 friendly, nice teeth, car/job/have own place. No kids please. I'm 5'10", curvy hwp, b [...]

LTR (Dodge Cnty) 40yr

I'm a professional 40 yr old divorced woman. I have weekends free. I'm fun, playful, intelligent, kind, caring, passionate, sensual, honest and drama free! I don't smoke drink socially and am attracted to men in uniform. I'm looking for a man close t [...]

anyone want to hang out? (Appleton) 34yr

Just looking for someone to spend some time with and eventually get to have a relationship with. I am attractive, fun, fit, I like to get out and have some fun and need someone to do that with! Dinner, drinks, walks, bike rides... Havent had any lu [...]

Looking 25yr

Hi my name is Katie and I'm looking to find my perfect romeo. YOU MUST BE IN SHAPE!!!! Attach a picture when you reply to this post. Thank you!

Re: who wants to get married (wi)

Are you flippin serious? Is this what human nature has come down to? Get a job support yourself, become independant. nobody wants to support your phat lazy ass. get a life gold digger.

Looking for my Dom, sincerely ur submissive slave (Fond du lac) 36yr

I need a dominate male to fulfill mine and yours sexual desires. This would b my first time with rope, suspension, clamps, spanking, etc. want to explore my submissive side n increase my sexual curiosity. Can u do that for me sir? Discuss hard limits [...]

looking for my prince charming (Oshkosh/Fond du Lac area) 24yr

Hi there! I'm looking for a man who knows how to treat a woman like a princess! Not spoil me... just be a gentleman. I'm a huge romantic who loves everything Disney. I just love the idea of a "happily ever after" kind of life. About me: - I recentl [...]

Searching (FDL/Oshkosh) 22yr

Hey guys. I am a younger woman looking for a younger man. I am not picky about race and not too picky on looks but prefer to see a picture if possible. I am of Middle Eastern ethnicity so if this bothers you please do not contact me. But I am born an [...]

Looking for LTR with a best friend and Romance (Oshkosh) 38yr

First off, I want to say I am NOT looking for hook ups and one night stands, ONLY for someone who is looking for a long term relationship. With that being said, I am a white 38 yr old female that seeks to find a white male in the local area. Between [...]

Tattoos 24yr

I am planning to get a tattoo next Friday and would like somebody to come with me to kinda keep mr company and take my mind off what it's going to feel like. So I don't care what you look like, just would like somebody within the age range 22 to 34. [...]

Just someone.. (Fox Valley) 21yr

Hey! Im 21 years old, almost 22 Just looking for some cool to talk too that can hold a convo :) I love MUSIC, concerts, movies, gym, mall, going out, friends etc. I miss being able to talk to a guy about anything, someone that I can connect too. [...]

looking for some fun! :) (Appleton) 30yr

I live in Appleton and I am looking for someone new to hang out with and have some fun. I am relaxed and outgoing. Funny and attractive. Tired of sitting at home alone every night and would like to get out and spend time with someone. I have a ful [...]

you r out there (menasha) 20yr

Well hello my name is ashley im 20 years old. Im looking for someone thats between age 20 25. I like to go camping n have bonfires. I also live swimming. I love animals. I have a dog n a cat. I have a fulltime job n i have a car. I live with 2 roomat [...]

Something new.. (Menasha ) 21yr

Hi! I'm a 21 year old girl who works part time and goes to school full time . I'm just looking for someone knew to talk too and maybe hang out if all goes well! I like to say that I'm pretty down to earth and can get along with anyone mostly . I love [...]

looking for a relationship 18yr

I am 18 years old. I am down to earth, but I can also be kinda crazy. I am looking for a guy ages 19-23, down to earth, likes to cuddle, and can be accepting. Email me a pic and I will send u a pic back. Put your favorite movie as the subject.

brown eyed country boy :) 28yr

I am looking for a brown eyed country boy to make friends with! I love the country and enjoy the outdoors and love the brown eyed boys! Anyone interested in meeting an attractive 28 year old girl next door type of woman? Looking for someone to becom [...]

Just trying to find a good guy (Appleton)

Hey! I'm just looking for somebody to connect with and will treat me right. I love to spoil my man and will rear you right. I'm 23, 5'3" a bit of a bigger girl that is curvy. Email me. Let's connect. :-)

Taking a look (Fond du lac. ) 22yr

I'm 23, have a college degree, self sufficient. Please be the same. I am not the thinnest person in the world but I'm not super huge either, I don't care what body type you are, I actually prefer men who are a bigger. I'm 5'6, I prefer taller than me [...]

applications for open boyfriend position now being accepted (appleton/green bay) 29yr

About me: I am 5'7", a size 18. I have shoulder length dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I have a pic but will not send unless you send one first :) I am a mom. I like sports. In the summer you can find me by the water working on my tan. Job descripti [...]

Can U cook..lol (Fond du lac) 50yr

Hello gents, Well I am new to this, my girlfriend put me up to posting this ad, I am outgoing, love to travel, fine dining, I get born really fast, I am girly girl, I am self employed in my state, I will be moving to Wisconsin in 2 wks. So I will be [...]

Cutie seeking relationship (Oshkosh) 18yr

Hai everyone im astoya im looking for a boyfriend i like both skaters and countryboys. I like lifted trucks and fast cars. Im 5'3 so i would prefer my man be 5'8 - 6'5 facial hair is okay as long as your beards not past the bottom of your neck. I wil [...]

looking for someone special (Oshkosh) 30yr

I am looking for someone special who like to hang out and do things with. Looking for someone for more then sex. Sex is easyer to get then someone who u can talk to and do things with. Don't get me wrong I love sex but need more then sex. I would lik [...]

Lets Enjoy The Summer (Fox Valley) 36yr

Searching for a friend to enjoy summer activities with such as walks, hiking, water parks, long drives, summer concerts and festivals and occasional dinners. Prefer someone with similar lifestyle as myself. I am a non smoker, professionally employed, [...]

BBW looking for a hot date tonight (Appleton) 24yr

Sitting at home BORED looking to get into something fun tonight or at least a date, so if you're interested put Date in the subject line so i know you're real along with a photo of yourself...

Looking for friendship first (Oshkosh) 38yr

Hi Guys I am just ending a 10 yr relationship and looking for a friend to hang out with, talk to and see what comes of it. Don't think I would want to go into a deep relationship right away cause I am ending one. I have no children, like to go swimm [...]

Relationship possibly? (Waupaca ) 21yr

Hey... I don't know why I decided to use Cl but here I am. About me....I smoke cigarettes ..I drink ....I have blue eyes brown hair...I'm chubby but NOT big...which you will end up seeing. Technically I'm sick of being single. I like those moments w [...]

Flipping bored :) (Oshkosh ) 23yr

Just bored need someone to talk to. I'm black 5"9 beautiful but I just really would like to talk to someone

chat & drinks (Appleton) 30yr

Single, attractive and looking for some fun! Would anyone like to get together, relax, have some dinner and drinks? Looking for someone fun and attractive. Please reply with some info on yourself and your age in subject line. Thanks!

please be mine (menasha) 24yr

so ok my names elizabeth call me anythiing but beth i love animals any and all favs are cats i know there is someone special out there for me and i need to find him i love to be cuddle and wanted to be talked to with love and i have plenty to share i [...]

Friends only (Oshkosh) 29yr

29 Yr old Female AAF BBW looking to meet some new ppl new to the area a board looking to hang out and see where things go i am open minded slight drinker and a lot of fun can be a little shy at first but loosens up pretty fast i am 420 frendly would [...]

Are u out there (Oshkosh) 40yr

AAf looking to start something new, im a bigger women so if u dnt like nor appreciate something big and soft no need to response. im 5"5 dark complected cute 1 son thats my heart. what im looking 4 is mr right not mr right now. he must be dd free ope [...]

Woman looking for a kind, respectable man (appleton) 54yr

Hi guys. I am a 54 year old woman, who is hoping to find a kind, respectable man for friendship and more. My interests include: travel, dining out, going for walks, good conversation. You need to have a sense of humor and enjoy laughing. I am a socia [...]

Smart, fit and funny (NE Wisconsin) 45yr

Title says a lot. I'm a 45 year-old just separated blonde, 5'4", 140 lbs of athletic deternination. Survived many years of a sexless marriage and feel like I can't waster another minute. I'm ddf and a non-smoker. I have a fantastic attitude about sex [...]

1 комментарий: