суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking women in boise

lets hang out (Mountain Home) 45yr

Hi, I think women are beautiful, I would like to feel a woman touch. If you want to hang out email me. Send me a nauty pic of you. I'm a bit chubby and i don't mind if you are too

Up for it all (caldwell) 18yr

looking for a girl to gave some fun with Im a sweet girl not hard to get along with. Im bi 5'3 120lbs. I know how to have a great time im drug free alcohol free disease free everything to that sort. and addicted to sex Send me a picture of u and in h [...]

Revenge of the Nerds! (Boise) 31yr

Being intelligent with a healthy thirst for knowledge is an absolute turn-on for me! Girls that enjoy sitting amongst books either at Barnes and Noble or the library or a random used book sale...I'm calling out to you! There's got to be gay/bi women [...]

Pretty girls that want a pretty one too... (Boise) 24yr

Hello! So I'm only looking for women who know how to have a decent conversation, an intellectual one at that. Oh and as description notes, a pretty girl inside and out. Im not shallow but if Im not attracted to someone, then I'm simply not. Im not t [...]

Just want some stress relieving fun (Boise) 23yr

Just want a break from my usual life. Want someone cute with an attractive body. Love curves and soft breasts. I don't need perfect, but please don't be overweight. Would like anything from random wine/margarita nights, being tied up in bed, to takin [...]

Curious female (Nampa) 33yr

Hi ladies. I am a woman with three kids and have been in a relationship for 9 with my man. I am curious of the other sex, I have kissed girls but that's as far as it has gone. Both my partner and I would like to experience the bi side of a relationsh [...]

re:woman for woman (Star) (TV)

why don't you just say, I am a woman with a husband and cute kids, but I am not happy with having a normal family, so I want to fuck it all up and get sick and twisted with some other deviant slut like myself because I have sick desires I cannot cont [...]

looking for her (meridian) 23yr

Hey ladies, I am looking for a attractive sexy women to go out for drinks/hang out and if we click then we can take it somewhere else. I am married, but he is home 3nights a week, and he is ok with me having a girl friend for when he is gone, and who [...]

How open minded are you? (Ada County)

Ladies... Are you single? Are you feminine? Between 24 and 40? Would you date and potentially have a relationship with a woman as well as a man? Willing to send a picture and introduce yourself?

Wanting a girlfriend (Boise) 27yr

Busy during the day and wanting to come home to a nice gal that I would love to cuddle up to,go to the movies with and enjoy some bedroom fun with as well. Not too picky just be clean and take care of yourself. No men would ever be involved and it ca [...]

someone to love (Boise) 27yr

I am a wife and mother of four but I have always loved being with a girl I was at one point in a serious friendship with a girl and I loved it. Lets just say this I am not small. I am over 260 right now (working on losing it) and i don't truly like m [...]

Any girls for a summer fling maybe ltr? (Boise) 24yr

Hi everyone! My name is Alex but you can call me Lexi for short. Basically the semester is ending and most of my friends i made are going home for summer. I am not because of my job and I was going to meet a friend/lover that i could go it with as we [...]

bi women

I'm 24 looking for a female that is bi. For I have a significant other that is male but we both really want to add another woman to the relationship. We both love being outdoors having fun and relaxing. We have good humors and enjoy having fun. This [...]

It starts with a kiss (N.end) 33yr

It starts with a kiss.... Looking for: a friend, companion?, someone to watch a movie with, cuddle with, make out with(sounds so high school but kissing is one of my favorite things to do), laugh, skies the limit I suppose... Me: brown hair (longis [...]

newbie seeking... - w4w (meridian) 24yr

i'm going to keep it short and simple..... this is all new to me. I'm a bi-curious girl who is looking for at least a somewhat experienced woman to show me a good time and to let me experience this side. Age, weight, appearance doesn't matter as long [...]

tv / ts seeks girl friend (boise) 42yr

I am t gurl / s w male ts and love to dress as a prissy girl I work by day as a guy and by night I love to dress n go out as a gurl I have a ton of cloths and want to share this with a understanding female lets meet and have some fun Alishia

Looking for friends first (Canyon county) 40yr

I am a 40 yr old Latina that would like a friendship first. I am also a BBW. I have been with a couple of gals and really enjoyed it. I am asking that you at least be 28 to 45 yrs old. I am single mom. I am looking for friendship and maybe more. Plea [...]

Finding a good woman is like nailing Jello to a tree! 30yr

I'm looking for a woman who is: -Single (not married or in a relationship) -Between the ages of 24-36 -Has a job -Independent -Not to picky -Has a big heart because I have one :) NO drama please....... About Me: Single, 5'3, Average (curvy), [...]

WOMAN MISSING WOMAN (IDAHO) 30yr

Hi girls, and girls only. I am a single 30yo gal living in the Treasure Valley. I would love to find a best friend to spend quality time with and maybe leading to romance. I work long days and need someone to unwind with. Are you that person? Please [...]

friends maybe more (meridian) 38yr

I have been out of the dating scene for a long time but have come to the realization lately that I do want someone in my life. Its at the point, when Im alone,.... now Im lonely.... I am finacially, mentally and emotionally secure. I am not looking [...]

I want to dream of you! (Boise) 41yr

The dating scene has proven to be a challenge here, but sometimes we do get lucky and I haven't given up yet. Are you emotionally stable and ready to take that next step into the possibility of a loving relationship? I sure am and I know you are out [...]

Just a friend, maybe more in future (Boise) 23yr

I'm 23, 130 lbs, blonde, feminine. I just moved here 2 months ago and don't know alot of people here. And I have no gay friends here and I want that to change. I like to hang out, go out, have fun. If I happen to meet someone and there's a connection [...]

looking for a friend and see were it goes from there (idaho) 36yr

I am looking for a close friend and more. I am bi curious and would like to go further with it. Please get back to me when you can. Will send pics if you return in favor

looking for some fun :) - mw4w

hi I am 20 year old woman i may be a little chunky but am attractive. I am looking for a fun atractive woman I can have lots of fun with for me and with my man. And when he isn't around for my self. Im not looking for just a one time thing. Im lookin [...]

just smile (nampa) 43yr

Looking for a girlfriend. Would love to have someone to hangout with,come over watch movies, go shopping etc. I am married and home alone all day. Want to have a friendship and hopefully a sexually relationship to. My husband would only be involved i [...]

play naked time (nampa) 43yr

I miss having a best friend that i can do anything with. I am married so you must be ok with atleast meeting him and possibly being friends to. His involvement would only be more if you choose for it to be. Would like a female that has time during th [...]

if you like what you see lets chat (boise ) 24yr

Well here goes I have tired this before but got no were. Anyways I'm a 24 year old lesbian looking for friends maybe more I'm not femme but I'm not butch I love music and art and outdoors. I'm very out going fun I'm honest I don't cheat and never hav [...]

Girlfriend where are you? - w4w (nampa) 43yr

Looking for a girlfriend. Would love to have someone to hangout with,come over watch movies, go shopping etc. I am married and home alone all day. Want to have a friendship and hopefully a sexually relationship to. My husband would only be involved i [...]

Erotic Chat (Treasure Valley) 42yr

Hello Ladies It is a beautiful day today sunny not to hot not to cold with a slight breeze. I believe INTELLIGENCE, WIT, and a SENSE OF HUMOR are extremely Sexy. If you feel the same way and enjoy EXCHANGING EROTIC STORIES and THOUGHTS. I would Love [...]

Fun is in the air!!! (2c ) 26yr

To the ones that are also on the prowl for someone to sit next to. Someone to share laughs with... maybe a bowl too ;} Someone whos honest even when it hurts cause we all know lies hurt more. Someone who takes care of herself mentaly, physically, fin [...]

Yearn to kiss a woman (Caldwell) 56yr

I think women are much better kissers than men. Anyone game? I am longing for the touch and the lips of a woman. It could be a one time thing or ongoing if there is chemistry. Pic for pic.

Continuous craving for a female. 20yr

So here it goes I'm looking for a woman who just wants to have fun. I want someone to take advantage of and I'll play back;) These have been continuous thoughts in my head forever but never found a girl to play them out with. I want to get sonethin [...]

I Still Love You.. (Boise) 23yr

You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you. You [...]

new friend (Boise) 24yr

Looking for a cute girl who would like to have some fun. Could be sexual or just friends. Im 5'8" 135lbs, dark hair, blue eyes and tattooed. Im real. Boise is gorgeous, just a few degrees warmer and I would be in a dress.

Intimate friendship (Boise) 27yr

I am looking for an intimate companionship/friendship with a woman between the ages of 21 and 40 I am 5'6" inches tall, have blond/brownish shoulder length hair, blue eyes . I am a little bit on the curvy side. I enjoy hiking, camping, swimming, mo [...]

Cute faithful honest educated fun sensual not skinny or fat 33+ les? (Treasure Valley) 49yr

...I own a business in the Treasure Valley that does very well so I have a good decent income... absolutely love the outdoors and get out often.Yet I also enjoy staying in cooking meals together watching a movie. I would also appreciate a very sexua [...]

girl time (Boise) 25yr

Looking to meet a girly girl. I am 5'4, 130 lbs. work full time email me if you want to learn more

trade pics, friends..then maybe more. NO MEN (boise) 23yr

Im looking to trade some sexy pics..get to know and become friends then if we both are comfortable hook up/girlfriend status. About me..im 23 i have a son and am currently prego. I do have a boyfriend and he can join in if thats what we want. Looking [...]

Let's see where it goes.. Friends?Lovers?soul mates? (Boise) 50yr

Kind, honest,laid back Woman here, looking for new friends and maybe more if we find a connection along the way. I think I will just keep my add pretty basic and to the point and not pour my whole life story out there, haha. I am 5'3, petite, hwp and [...]

Wanting a poly relationship (treasure valley) 36yr

My husband and I are looking for a woman to have a true poly relationship with. We want to get to know you and date you and decide together with you if it is something that can become an intimate and loving relationship. We are not interested in just [...]

Got to love nipples. - w4w (nampa) 43yr

I am married, 5'6 and 150 lbs brown hair green eyes. I am looking for a friendship that may lead to a relationship. Hubby of course knows and wont be involved in anything sexual unless you want him to be. I like to read , do art work and watch movies [...]

Need a good girl (boise) 34yr

im 5 ft 8, brown hair, and a slender build. also on the tomboy side. im loyal, honest, geniune, easy going, and have a great sense of humor. im not into mind games or drama. looking 4 a nice girl that loves dogs, doesnt like drama, and likes to enjoy [...]

Bi-curious first timer (Nampa,ID) 28yr

I am not going to lie, this is a first time for me coming out and saying that I think girly girls are so attractive. I am a mother of two and kind of a tomboy but can dress up with the best of them. I am looking for a lipstick lesbian who is also a m [...]

ready for a relationship..something real. (nampa/meridian) 22yr

OKAY...well i have posted on here before and have gotten close to nothing, which really sucks but Idaho doesn't have much to offer in the lesbian department..well i'm 22 living on my own have my own car and all that great stuff :) i'm looking for a m [...]

amazed 24yr

i want to be amazed by someone...i want someone to completely blow me away by her personality i want to be amazed by all that she has to offer i want to be amazed by how much she loves me i want to be amazed by how much she loves and accept my son [...]

r u out there !!!!!!!! (caldwell) 31yr

ok hear goes trying this again hopeing to find a real person that will meet up and have some fun we r a couple looking for a woman to play with we will pay for food drinks and gas money if u need it hes olny in town for the week so please get back to [...]

seeking a little adventure (treasure valley) 40yr

I've perused ads here and have answered a few but haven't had that serendipitous meeting with that special one just yet. About me, I'm a 40 year old voluptuous and active lesbian. I am an outdoorsy girl that likes to fish, camp, white water raft, SKI [...]

Searching for the impossible. (Boise) 23yr

I am a married bi bbw who's looking for a best friend. I want this to be a long term thing, not the whole talk for two weeks and disappear crap.I would like someone who loves to text, plays pc games, and nerdy as well. I'm not that pretty nor do I ge [...]

looking for a sex partner ;) (canyon county) 23yr

Sexy milf seeking a sex partner ;) girl i can fuck and have a friendship with. Also it a fantasy for me to watch my man fuck another girl! We are both attractive and we have amazing sex to say the least! Only thing is im prego! So the ideal person wo [...]

Life Partner 35yr

Hi Ladies, I am trying to find my life partner. I thought I would share this site I found for those of us who ready for a serious relationship. www.LGBTLifePartners.com I am looking forward to perhaps spending forever with that one special woman! Ma [...]

Seriously though... (caldwell) 22yr

I am looking for a girl to chill with then possibly more. Not putting pressure on anything just want some company and things will happen as they happen. A little about me..I'm 22 I play acoustic guitar but I'm a beginner. Currently taking lessons. I [...]

Trying Something New (Mountain Home) 23yr

I have always been curious about a relationship with a women. I have no experience what so ever and honestly not sure if this 100 % for me but I have always been curious and I am not afraid to admit that women are hot as hell. So I guess I am bi curi [...]

Round 2~ (Boise)

Heya Ladies! I put an AD on here a couple weeks ago, got some responses but no one I have really continued talking to except one person. I am not looking to get into a long term relationship right this second, but not opposed to it if it happens bec [...]

Hi :) (E Boise) 25yr

Are there any good girls left? Seems like you all are pretty hard to find these days! Me im 5'4 120 lbs, pretty long brown hair, killer eyes and a smile to go with it! I love love love sports! Soccer and basketball are my sports for sure so if you pl [...]

looking for woman who wants to travel (Pendleton) 44yr

We are looking for a woman who want to please us. We are hoping this could turn into a permanent thing. we are a couple who wants another woman in our relationship. If this sounds like something you would like email us and put pendleton in the subjec [...]

Looking to Explore My "Feminine" Side (Meridian) 42yr

I am a passionate, intelligent, professional woman who is looking to explore other aspects of my sexuality. I have desired to be with a woman for a long time. I seek to share my passion in a new way.......and experience both your body, and my own, in [...]

Looking for my love (Boise) 25yr

Ok so first I am a transsexual girl, meaning I have a cock. So yes I am a tranny. For some of you hardcore lesbians who only love pussy please read this before you leave this page. I am not a crossdresser or a man who wants be a woman. I am a GIRL [...]

Woman looking for a woman (Meridian) 46yr

Hi there, Me: Young looking forty six year old, awesome sense of humor, told that I'm attractive, enjoy the fun outdoors Boise has to offer, and the fun indoors that a good lover has to offer. Looking for a new lover/girlfriend. I'm single and avail [...]

anybody real? (nampa) 27yr

Looking for a real, honest, down to earth girl to chill with since I'm all these things lol. I'm %100 lesbian so no guys need respond. If u wanna go out and have some fun then hit me up. Dinner, drinks, downtown, cuddle to a movie. Whatever you want. [...]

Excitement (Boise) 28yr

Excited to find a best friend that would love to kiss me! I want to take you to dinner and go dancing afterwards! I am 28 years old with brown hair and green eyes; 5'2", 125 lbs, hwp. I love dancing, watching movies, camping.. I enjoy working out whe [...]

lesbian seeks mexicana (Nampa) 26yr

looking for a mexican gf. to just hang with. to braid my hair. hopefully you're not tied down.

I am your Mrs.Right (Boise) 18yr

I see so many posts on here for women that are already in a relationship looking for a dirty little secret on the side and that is not even freakin close to what i want. Im 18,work full time(and looking for a second job),Stud,Blonde hair,Blue eyes,L [...]

looking for a friend...maybe more later ;) (East ID) 21yr

I'm 21. Engaged to a male. Kids. But looking for a girl around my age up to 30 to text and chat with then maybe hang out with. May lead to more just depends. Idc if you have a bf or husband or kids. Please be D&D free including 420. I'm 5ft 3in tall. [...]

Cuddles (Boise/Meridian) 26yr

The title states exactly what I am looking for. I am a 26 woman, I am not a lesbian (could be considered Bi), but I love to cuddle with my ladies. I am looking for a friend who wants to get to know me, hang out and see if you and I can fit each other [...]

Bi Female looking for a relationship (BSU) 19yr

I'm a 19 year old college student at Boise State majoring in History and Education. I'm a bbw, but I work out often. I'm a nerd and I probably spend too much time on tumblr. I like Dr. Who, Supernatural, Sherlock and various anime. I like cuddling an [...]

Melinda where are you???? (Boise Idaho) 52yr

Melinda, this is your friend Brad. What happened to you? I thought you would contact me when you got out. Sorry if you called and could not get through. Please send a text to my phone number . You have my address, you can stop by anytime.

i need a girl to play with (boise) 27yr

Im looking for a VERY close female friend. Someone i can talk to about anything, and hangout with once in awhile, as an ongoing close friendship, but also someone i can have sex with and play around with. Not looking for a one night stand, any kind o [...]

Needing to see another woman (Nampa) 21yr

Hi ladies, My name is Emily and I'm looking for a girl that just wants to play. I work full time as a massage therapist and I have a 2 year old daughter that I have full time so I never have any time to myself to go out. So what I'm looking for is so [...]

Still love you 37yr

You opened it. Good luck. Tonight. at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you. You [...]

just looking for a friend for eventual casual relationship 25yr

I just moved from Ohio to Idaho to be with my boyfriend and I'm about to have a baby in a few weeks. I'm looking for a texting buddy/friend to eventually meet. If we just end up friends that's good but I wouldn't mind benefits too. Pics are good ill [...]

If you like what you see.... (Nampa) 20yr

Maybe you can get more. ;) I am looking for NSA, LTR, or FWB. Whatever I can get at this point. I need some excitement. Tonight my roommates and I are having a little kick back and it would be nice to have some company. I am into older women. But not [...]

Looking... (boise) 34yr

Hi there all you lovelies...I am resorting to CL after many failed attempts at meeting women in Boise. I figured I got my apartment on here, which I love, and a number of other things...so why the hell not. I moved up to Boise about 6 months ago fro [...]

FIT AND LOOKING (BOISE) 35yr

FIT AND VERY GOOD LOOKING YOU WILL NOT BE DIS A POINTED YOUR PICTURE GETS MINE

Looking for more (Boise) 26yr

Hello I am 26 years old, I have lived in the Boise area for half my life . I enjoy painting,writing, reading and really anything that I can do that allows me to be artistic. Im an avid photographer and I love the outdoors and traveling. I love all k [...]

Seeing what's out there (Boise) 36yr

Hey all! I am a bi woman looking for a friend maybe more depending on the person and attraction of course. I have been in serious relationships before with women so I am not new to it. I am simply checking out the scene. I miss a woman's touch and [...]

Bi sexual looking for girlfriend (Boise) 20yr

I am a 20 years old female Asian/pacific islander looking for a decent girlfriend to get to know and eventually go out with and be involve romantically. I just came out this year recently and realized how attracted I am to other woman. Preferably 20- [...]

Wanting a Female Realationship (nampa)

I am wanting to find a REALationship with a Female. I want a women who knows how to have fun, outgoing, who isnt all into fitness, or how one should look. I just want YOU to be "WHO YOU ARE". I like the outdoors, like to fish and camp. I am not into [...]

Lesbians...read me! (caldwell) 27yr

I'm bored at home just looking for someone to kick it with. I'm pretty simple, I'm looking for a woman who likes other women, not in to guys, and likes to have a good time. A little about me, I'm tall, attractive, love to have fun and know what I wan [...]

Friend with Benefits ;) 19yr

I'm into women but never been intimate with one and I'm really curious. So I'm looking for another woman who wants to be friends with benefits, plain and simple :) Message me and let's get to know each other! pic4pic

just looking to meet a cool sexy chick 25yr

.Hi there! I just moved from ohio to idaho to be with my boyfriend and raise our surprise baby. Needless to say I am fully in love and commited to forever with him. However I've been craving a woman. He is ok with this and he will not be involved un [...]

Seeing what's out there (Nampa) 33yr

Hello ladies! I am a 33 year old single femme looking to meet a nice girl. I would love to start off by getting to know each other via email and go from there. Age race and body type doesn't matter much as long as you have your life in order! I am re [...]

ok hear goes (caldwell) 31yr

ok iam 31 hes 34 we r looking for the right girl he works out of town and will be back in town on the 19th and would like to find someone to play with that weekend we will pay for anything u want or need the room food we r very real easter is this we [...]

Looking for a woman to please -- he wants to watch - mw4w (S/W Boise) 5453yr

I am looking for a strong sensual woman willing to overlook the ravages of breast cancer to give me the sexual satisfaction that only another woman can give me. This is a first for me yet I know it is what I am craving. Please come bring that special [...]

Me (Boise) 44yr

I like walks on a beach wine and candles at dinner- blah blah!! I love monster trucks, camping, and friends!!I am a Bisexual female. I am NOT confused I know exactly what I want and like!!!! I would like to meet another bi female to go out with and h [...]

Lonesome (Nampa) 20yr

I am looking for an older, mature woman to let me treat her the way she deserves to be treated. I'm looking for someone between the ages of 21-45 who won't be ashamed to be with a 20 year old. I'm tired of immaturity. I am average hwp. I've been told [...]

Does she exist? (boise) 18yr

So i guess im just losing faith ha!alot has happened in my life even tho im younger but more then half of it shouldnt have even happened.too many burdens placed on me and i always have more then one world on my shoulders.I am a stud.blonde hair blue [...]

friends or more (nampa) 29yr

Hey there I'm looking to meet a girl that likes girls. I prefer feminine women as I am one. No men no couples no attached women please. We can start as friends and go from there. Please be hwp dd free. I like to drink and I love tattoos I also work f [...]

who knows? (nampa) 27yr

I'm not really sure what I'm expecting from here but I am sure about who I am. I am completely lesbian. I am out to all my family and friends. I have a place, a car, and a job. It would be nice to meet a cute, fun, LESBAIN who likes to go out and hav [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий