суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | miscellaneous romance in lansing

t/g woman /for a good frend maybe more - t4m (holt) 57yr

no demands / or big hype, just loking for a good person with a good hart for frend ship maybe more .lets get together and see. your pic gets an answer back.

Looking for some new friends! - mw4mw (Lansing) 24yr

We're a young couple looking for some new friends. Im 24 hes 27 weve bin dating for about 4years and are very secure and happy in our relationship. Were looking for another couple to possibly have a long term semi open relationship switching partners [...]

Looking for some fun! - mw4w (Lansing) 24yr

We're a young couple looking to have some fun. We've bin together for about 4yrs and we have a very good relationship. We've always talked about adding something and we think maybe another partner would be good. Were looking for someone to hangout wi [...]

FWB/Weekend Fun? m4w - m4w (East Lansing) 22yr

Finished college and joining the military. I leave in August, so between then and now, I'd want to have fun while I still have this kind of freedom (; looking for a fwb or something casual. send me a message!

married couple looking for a toy - mw4w (lansing) 3124yr

hi im mark and i am 31 i am married to katie my georgus wife who is 24 and has many fantasies that involve another woman preferably a woman with curves if interested send a email with a pic and we will talk

Seeking possibly LTR with a caring man - m4m (Lansing) 45yr

Professional single man in Lansing searching for a caring affectionate man for a possible LTR. Not into the bar scene. I am 5'7, 170, br/br, wonderful job. I am more on the submissive side in the bedroom. I am very caring, loving, affectionate, sea [...]

Young CD with a pantyhose fetish looking for another - t4t 20yr

I am a young part time CD, im looking for anyone with a 5+ inch toy between there legs that is willing to buy me 1 outfit of ur choice and we can have some fun, please be younger than 50. 6+, white ++, loves pantyhose ++++++++

Prego fun - mw4w (Lansing) 28yr

4 months and moving along. Looking for another girl who needs a friend, companion and common talk. Im newly married, ready to graduate in may, but need my girl time. I hardly have 1 true friend, I need a another woman that loves to bs, talk, and comp [...]

Mtf LTR - t4m (Lansing) 18yr

Hi. Im a ts mtf but have only recently begun hormones, so i still look like a male unfortunatly. If that doesnt bother you feel free to contact me. Im young so with time i will grow more and more feminine looking. Looking for someone my age under 2 [...]

Mtf LTR? - t4w (lansing) 18yr

Hi. Im a ts mtf but have only recently begun hormones, so i still look like a male unfortunatly. If that doesnt bother you feel free to contact me. Im young so with time i will grow more and more feminine looking. Thanks for reading

woman seeking woman - w4w (flint and surrounding) 34yr

Looking for a friend to play with. I am blond with blue eyes, size 16. No couples or men, only woman please. If you send me your pic, I will send mine. Please put a color in subject line so I know its not spam.

Big Beautiful CD/TV seeking black men- Lansing - t4m 48yr

Hello fella's! I am reposting this message because I thought I had a few good men, but they didn't pan out. Please read my post and do not respond if you are playing game. Play with yourself you will get more pleasure. I am looking for my one and on [...]

Just a Cuddle - m4w (E. Lansing-ish) 29yr

I honestly mean that -- just cuddling , nothing further than that. I've had a bad week (and then some) and haven't been in a relationship for a while, so would saying "I need this" come across as too desperate? Of course not; posting here clearly ill [...]

Are You Mr./Ms. Right? - m4mw (East Lansing) 24yr

i am on the search/journey for the infamous thing called "love" i consider myself Bisexual but leaning more towards straight., only serious single and mature need to apply. i'm not into drama, stress or games. i am a christian and i follow my belie [...]

Need to be relieved (Lansing ) 26yr

Need a nice phat juicy ass to explode in. You must send a pic of your ass or no reply!

Married couple looking - mw4w (Lansing Area) 40yr

We are looking for a women to not only play with us but to hang out and be friends and have fun with and possibly go on vacations with us. We are real and want a real down to earth women with no drama. We are in our early 40's, fit, good looking, and [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий