четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking men in galveston

cougar for cub (texas city) 42yr

I'm looking for a submissive or masochistic man 18-35, pale skin, prefer tattoos, piercings & long hair. Talk to me on yahoo im, blakeanita. Send a pic & your age, or you will be ignored. i am a sadist, so this isn't strictly about sex.

Got time? (TC) 40yr

Educated professional lady seeking a man with his own car, job, home and not attached. Seeking a man who is ready for a long term relationship with a good woman. No games, cheating, lies or drama of any sort. Want that man who is ready to start so [...]

I want to use and control you for my pleasure (Anywhere I want)

I'm an attractive white woman that wants to use a boy for my pleasure however I want; physically, financially, boss you around, whatever I decide. No sissy boys please. I want to use you. Make you mine. You must be very eager to please, easily availa [...]

It's time for a new start, You game? 21yr

First of all I can't believe I'm here, but oh well. I honestly need a friend and it's difficult for me right now that I'm pregnant, and no I'm not looking for sex! That's the LAST thing on my mind these days, the father of my child and I are finally [...]

In search of THE ONE (Galveston) 40yr

I am looking for The One for me. Wanted: Loving, one woman man, honest, funny and hard working. Doesn't have to be in that order :). Please no drama. I'm looking for my best friend that will become my future life partner. I live in Galveston, I'm a v [...]

saturday

With nothing to do so I'm on here looking for someone to make some arrangements with to spend the rest of the day inside (;

Looking for.... 25yr

I am looking for someone to talk/hang with and go from there. I'm a down to earth type of girl, I just don't get out enough. I'm not real big on drinking and such. Looking for someone who isn't in to smoking or other illegal things and is more comfor [...]

WOMAN WITH CURVES SICK of the BS (GALVESTON )

GALVESTON attractive divorced black female, that's sick of crazy dates, ex-husbands, and the dog. I want to go out and have fun! Go to a game, tailgate, go to a resort, go to a festival, take up a painting class... You know a real date. I'm a fun lov [...]

your pic gets mine (Galveston County )

I'm 5'10" a little under 160 26 yrs wise ;p I love music ,all kinds rap,rock ,country you name it I'll listen to it. I consider myself a hopeless romantic not sure if thats a positive or negative lol I have several tattoos but most of them stay hidde [...]

I am..

23 years of age single and in search of a gentlemen....Someone understanding and reliable. If you are in need of some extra attention or just a yonger woman to spice up your life look no futher, I am your woman.

i love you 23yr

You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you. You [...]

Come Enjoy The Crazy Weather With Me! (galveston ) 23yr

I am available this week to host if anyone wants to have some no strings attached hookup. I don't normally hookup with random guys, but my pussy is aching for a stranger's dick. I just want to cum hard and say goodbye after. I hope you are ok with [...]

Who's ready to be DOMINATED? (TEXAS CITY) 47yr

I am a black female that is interested in a Submissive male or couple. I have used a strap-on on women and men. I love the power, I love the control and I love to hear u beg me to f**k u harder. I would like for this to be something longterm and I wo [...]

simple

If you require or need dicretion, in a mutual relationship then I am the one your looking for. If you want to start a benefical relationship look no further I am who you desire. Pic for pic only. Shoot me an email if your interested

Unhappy Beauty Girl................. (Galveston, TX)

I'm not a shallow girl... even if my title sounds it ... just looking for someone to.talk with...probably more. our relationship has yo be...discreet. ( think hard and I'm sure.you'll figure.out why) I love a funny guy...and love older responsible [...]

I still love you

I Still Love You I still love you I'm still in love with you - w4m You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий