четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | miscellaneous romance in dayton / springfield

highheels fetish - m4w (Fairborn) 36yr

I am alway turned on by well heeled woman. I would love to find one nice lady who love wear highheels and want have some delight time with me. FWB is great. I do love to some heels fetish as well. If you are interested or want to talk, put "heels" in [...]

Poly Couple Seeking - mw4mw (South Dayton) 59yr

We're a long married, experienced poly couple who are seeking another like minded poly couple. We are both retired professionals with a wide range of interests. Our friends would describe us as being very normal, quiet, secure, mature and affectionat [...]

next week looking - m4w (dayton) 44yr

will be in town for a few day have busy day schedual but nights will be free looking for a friend to enjoy the night and that would like to show me me around and maybe share my bed I am in my 40s white clean fit ddff 5/8 . Please reply with a descri [...]

My Man seeks Submissive Slave - mw4w (Dayton) 30yr

We are a very loving couple in search of a submissive slave for my boyfriend.. I would be involved very little.. He is in search of a woman between the ages of 18-35.. Must be slim.. (no offense to the other women) Must have long hair.. Must be willi [...]

Chubby guys! - m4m (Springfield )

Hey there. Are you a chubby guy of any age that likes or wants to experiment in any way. I like to talk to people and get to know them so were both comfortable. I love to get ko ky so message me and we'll discuss what we do ;)

Looking for someone local - m4w (Piqua) 50yr

Professional Married male,looking for married female about my age to meet and strike up a freindship, maybe more later. I would't judge you or question your motives and will allways respect your boundaries. If this sounds like something you might b [...]

MwM 4 Attrective GF - m4w (Miamisburg ) 46yr

Handsome Country Boy Looking 4 some kindness 46 y.o. Good looking clean d/d free married white man. I work but don't live in Miamisburg. I'm seeking 1 attractive lady who would like to be online friends with off line benefits. Ifyour a married bor [...]

Some refreshing honesty!! - m4w (Huber) 30yr

I have looked through the ads that guys place when searching for women on CL and seriously I have no idea if you girls are turned on by pics of penises or invitations of sex in a car with a guy you know nothing about... But for me when I read girls' [...]

Looking for an sexual evening - w4w (,oh) 22yr

I am looking for someone who is interested in spending time with me, hanging out, having sex and fun all in one! I dont have very many expectations but I don't just want any women!!! I guarantee you a wonderful night and future! I also am not interes [...]

Any sexy young black girls want to fullfill fantasy of two white dudes - mm4w (Dayton)

My friend just recently lost his virginity and is getting a good taste of what it is like to be with a woman. Now we want to try something that both of us want to try. Neither of us have been with a black girl and want tgive her a lot of white cock. [...]

Frindly Girl to email - m4w (Miamisburg) 46yr

Some people are so afraid of being hurt they will pass up the chance of being Happy . I'm 46, white male, in Good shape(working on getting in better). I'm from the Dayton area .Anyway. I'm looking for a nice woman just to chat with in the area. Poss [...]

Looking for my Kitten - m4w (Dayton) 31yr

In need of a kitten. Must like to cuddle, play, and chase mice from the house. will be well cared for and loved.

FWB - m4w (Dayton) 30yr

SWM looking for a fwb. I'm clean and expect you to be as well. Looking for activities in and out of the bedroom. A sense of adventure is required and an eagerness to try new things. Include a photo please. Nudes not required. do not ask me for nudes [...]

Attractive Mid 50's Couple - mw4m (Near Troy) 5657yr

He wants a golf buddy. She needs a "long driver" We are not bedhoppers so if you are looking for sex tonight, just move on to the next ad. Hubby is looking for a golf buddy. (shoot 80 -105) After we become friends, then we can arrange some "alone tim [...]

Lets get naughty - m4mw (Springfield) 20yr

I'm all horny this late evening and I just want someone to talk dirty with. Girls. Guys. I go both ways. Just hit me up with your number or let's just email. Cum on let's get dirty.

Older Looking for Younger - m4m (Hamilton) 47yr

I would like to find a younger man that would like to build a ltr with the understanding I know your younger and we will not have everything in common so I know you will need your freedom also. You will need to have a job because I will not support y [...]

Looking for a Tantra Practitioner - m4w (Dayton OH) 38yr

Hello, I'm looking for a Tantra practitioner to assist me with the dispensation of built up negative energies. Am also interested in exploring tantra methodologies, e-mail me if your are a tantra practitioner and are interested. Thank you and I hope [...]

Cute Single Mistrees GF (Dayton Mall Area) 42yr

Searching 4 A Single Lady or Milf / busy with life / /tired of the daily grind & Looking for some excitement with a sweet Handsome Man Something to look forward to ( Best hour of the week ) reply from your real email Milf in subject line

Lookin for fun NSA - mw4w (Dayton) 27yr

Lookin for a female to have some fun with. I will host. I do have a bf but he wil not be involved he jus wants to watch us have fun with each other. If intersted reply pink in subject and let's see what we can get together

Looking for female to have some fun with us - mw4w (Moraine) 27yr

Couple lookin for a female to join in on some fun. My bf has an extreme fantasy of wanting to see me and another girl have some fun and possibly him join later. Lookin got tonite or tomorrow nite. NSA, must be clean and disease free as we both are. I [...]

Primarily looking for LTR but open to possible hookup. - m4m (Dayton/Springfield) 22yr

What's up CL. I'm a masculine male here looking for another masculine male. I am DL but looking to begin a relationship with a dude. I am 5'9, 220lbs (a little heavy but go hard in the gym now), FT student, job, car. I'm a fun dude just looking to me [...]

3 Some, Possibly More - MW 4 Woman - mw4w (Dayton) 2621yr

We are a Man (6'1", 190 lbs Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, < 6.5") and a Woman (5'3", Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, Curves, 36 Cs) looking to add another WOMAN into our bedroom life, and/or possibly turn it into a frequent thing, or a LTR. (Poly) We are highly [...]

just hit me up! - m4w (sidney)

My first day at2 work1 sucked0 looking4 to6 have0 fun7 some2 time8 soon3. I hope someone message me n we can talk.

I want to hang out and suck around - m4m (Covington) 18yr

Hey im in covington but ill come to troy or anywhere not too far away. Just hang out, give some bjs, make out... 18 yr olds only. Unless you look young. Hit me up. I have some pictures... 2eight1 nine1five 2seven7one

seeking good girl - m4w (N. Dayton) 27yr

I am 9seeking a 3girl with 7a good 2heart wh1o is 4a lover of life. O3ne who c8onsiders herself a servant of h6umanity and wi5ll cherish life with me.

Couple Looking For More - mw4w (Dayton) 2126yr

We are a couple, looking to add another female into the equation. No Males! FEMALES only. This could be a long term thing, developing into a relationship / poly or just FWB / One time thing. Doesn't Matter, we are open to both. We are looking for som [...]

Something different - m4m (Dayton) 20yr

I'm a masculine Christian gay man looking for a relationship. I'm half black, and quite a bit overweight but I'm working on that. Definitely more of a bear. For the most part, I'm a pretty nerdy guy but I do have other interests as well. I can be a l [...]

LONELY LOOKING FOR LADY - m4w (TROY-PIQUA,OHIO)

SINGLE WHITE MALE LOOKING FOR A PRETTY LADY TO HANGOUT WITH ! PLEASE REPLY TODAY IF YOU CAN ! MAYBE A LITTLE WALK IN DUKE PARK & TALK AND A CUP OF COFFEE ! THANKS!

Any real women out there want the pleasure of hot guys - mm4w (Dayton)

Just looking for one or two females that want an amazing time with two discrete guys. Ill respond to all.

looking for live n female for 3 way relationship - mw4w (park layne,ohio) 2629yr

MY MAN AND I ARE LOOKING FOR A BI FEMALE TO LIVE WITH US AS A 3RD PARTY TP PUR RELATIONSHIP SLEEPONG WITH US AND SEXUALLY ACTIVE WITH BOTH OF US TOGETHER AND INDIVIDUALLY IF INTEREST CALL 9THREE7 5THREE60FIVE83 OR 9THREE7FOUR50FIVE215

Needing more than i get! - m4w (dayton area) 27yr

ok. first time doing this. looking for someone to get to know. im 6' athletic... good looking funny. love sports... work 50-60 hrs a week. so dont have alot of free time. but would like to get to know someone, who would understand my situation and st [...]

BDSM - m4w (Dayton Area) 30yr

You have heard of Fifty Shades of Gray. Perhaps read it. Your interest is peaked and now you want to try what you have heard about. I will teach you about the lifestyle, safety, and help you explore your interests in a safe environment. include the a [...]

smoking fetishes - m4w (dayton area) 30yr

Hello I have a smoking fetish I love watching women smoke cigs a big turn on for. Im looking for any ladies from 18 to 38 that would smoke in front of me while I rub my self or maybe even eat u out while u smoke I even be happy with pics or videos. I [...]

Fantasy and roleplay - m4w (Dayton) 30yr

I have a very specific fantasy and roleplay I wish to try. Some will call it sick and others may be intrigued. I am looking for Sister to roleplay incest play between siblings. This can be an nsa thing or if we both enjoy it, perhaps a more long term [...]

Part Time - m4w (Fairborn/Springfield/Xenia) 43yr

Hello there, Busy single parent here with a lot going on and no real time for a relationship, who is looking for some fun sexual times with no pressure or commitments for now. It would be nice to find someone in the same circumstances, who just need [...]

Looking for a sexy blond with large boobs - mw4w (45331) 28yr

Hello, My girlfriend and I are looking for a hot blond with big boobies to give my girlfriend oral. I will watch that is all. We are 26 and 28 years old, we are both smoking hott! Please send a pic and we will return the favor. Thank you!

Interested in sharing your fetish? (Dayton, Ohio)

Dayton filmmaker wanting to do a film where an individual would like to share about their fetish. The film is a celebration of expression and sexuality. All different types of fetishes or expressions of sexuality in general are welcome!

Looking for a man to join us - mw4m (Dayton) 35yr

We are looking for a bi guy into a relationship with us . Looking for someone in their. 30 s no game players serious replays only . Send us a bit about you and what you want . Thanks

Sexy girl - mw4w (West Dayton ) 30yr

We are black and both well endowed freaks. We are looking for a sexy girl for both of us. If this sounds good to u hit us back

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий