четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking men in lansing

spend the night (Lansing) 43yr

I travel to Lansing weekly and would like to meet someone to stay with or just visit while in town. I only need 1 night/wk. I would like LTR but beginning to think its not out there for me. Would like to cuddle and relax with you.

Sbf in search of male of any race (lansing) 29yr

I am a single, intelligent, 29 year old black female with no kids. I will be in town for business for about a month. I'm actually hoping to meet someone to hang out with and possibly show me around. Preferably a man in his mid 20's to early 40's, sin [...]

looking for man in town on business (Lansing) 45yr

I am a professional woman who enjoys playing occasionally. I don't want or need a relationship. I am looking for a man in town on business to share some time with. Treat me to drinks and dinner and then let's treat each other to some fun play. You mu [...]

My guy.... 25yr

25 year old white country girl looking for her country Prince Charming 5'5 blonde hazel eyes curvy and quiet cute if I Do say so myself ;-) Pic with msg Back roads in subject box ASL in the message please... And please be at least 25-35?? Not [...]

swf tired of the games I need a good man (Grand Ledge) 30yr

I am a 30 year old white female. I am 5'8" about 190 pounds. I have dark auburn hair and blue eyes. I do have children. I am looking for a ltr with a MAN. Not a little boy who doesn't have his shit together. I have kids and am looking for a relations [...]

Fun guy?? (Howell area) 20yr

I am 20 white female. I am a tomboy and love being outside doing anything. I do work on a farm but do not make a lot of money so that means I am the type of girl that just likes having fun and does not expect tons of money being spent. Right now I wo [...]

Single and looking (Lansing) 32yr

Looking for someone that would like to get to know a single white female profesional in the Lansing area. I am looking to talk, text, enjoy a nice dinner, or any other ideas you may have. I am NOT looking for sex, NSA, or other intimate incounters. I [...]

E-Mail Friend (Shiawassee County) 50yr

I am looking for someone to e-mail and or text and get to know. We can live in a very lonely society these days. With work and family life we get no time to ourself or to meet and hang with others. Yes i am in a relationship which well when one has d [...]

Something New & Fresh

I'm a college educated woman, embarking on my new career, who has gotten tired of the same ole mundane schedule day after day. I am African American in my mid twenties, very fit. I have a very busy schedule and am looking for a friend at first to ju [...]

Affection and attention???? (lansing) 26yr

You have found a 26 year old swf. I am a bbw or thicker girl. Good head on my shoulders and a big heart. I am looking for someone who I can spend my free time with and give my attention and affection to. I would love to find someone I can cuddle up w [...]

SWF seeks SWM (Mason) 30yr

Dating just sucks. Have you realized that? The uncertainty, the stress, the inevitable rejection and upset. And yet...most of us want to be with someone, so we keep doing it. I'm divorced, so I've been through the unpleasant aspects and I feel like I [...]

the guy on waverly (waverly)

You creeped me out at first when I looked over and you were staring at me lol but upon a few other glances you were pretty cute... What was I driving and what were you driving

sbf looking for possible ltr (lansing) 24yr

IF U R LOOKING FOR A ONENIGHTSTAND PLEASE EXIT NOW SO U DONT WASTE MINE AND YOUR TIME does anybody date anymore? it seems like its all about hooking up and not actually getting to know someone. im 24blk fem N i have a 3yr daughter havent been in a r [...]

Looking 27yr

Loving, peaceful, sharing, gentle, passionate, romantic, companionship, talking, discussing ideas, travelling together, allowing each other space if we need or want it to pursue interests we dont share in common, respect, committment, honesty, trust, [...]

Thicker girl looking for LTR

Hello there, Like the title says I am a thick girl who is looking for ltr. NOT looking for a one night stand, prefer to email for awhile so we can get to know each other. Must be employed, have a car and a job. Kids are ok but no mama drama.. Be [...]

hispanic seek hispanic (lansing) 43yr

I am a serious Hispanic women. Mother...looking for a true honest stable Hispanic man. Don't play games.

Not Looking for Superman II (Lansing)

Not Looking For Superman Just someone who will be my last date and will rock my boat ... And if... you are not afraid of finding someone who will intellectually challenge you... you do not shy away from life's roller coaster... you find ways to [...]

Planet fitness? (Planet fitness Lansing) 23yr

Just wondering if a sexy male member of PF would like to meet up during a workout and possibly "workout". 5'7", African American, beginning treadmill user. Age and race no matter. Don't have a huge preference, but hairy guys to the front ;) your pix [...]

Want to find a nice guy (Grand rapids) 35yr

I would love to get to know a nice guy I'm a very caring person if you are interested get back to me.

BBW Looking for Nice Guy (Lansing) 33yr

I enjoy going out for drinks, concerts, movies, and just fun activities and I'm looking for a partner in crime to experience it all with. Must be single, white, educated, and employed. I'm interested in a ltr so serious responses with photos will be [...]

Is there any fun guys out there? (Fowlerville area) 20yr

Looking for a funny guy who also can hold a conversation. I would like him to be in his 20s since I am 20. I do weigh 230,just being up front about that. I love being outside and am a big movie/tv girl, also love taking photos when I get the chance. [...]

Ssbbw seeking black man (Lansing) 39yr

I'm very new to the area and honestly very bored so far.... I am a large woman with an even larger personality. I'm confident and secure in myself. I love to laugh and have fun. I'm white with Italian features. Put ssbbw in subj

Seeking swm 30-42 (Mason) 30yr

Dating just sucks. Have you realized that? The uncertainty, the stress, the inevitable rejection and upset. And yet...most of us want to be with someone, so we keep doing it. I'm divorced, so I've been through the unpleasant aspects and I feel like I [...]

Lookin for my other half (Lansing ) 23yr

I'm 23. A single mom I'm a full time Emt going back to school for paramedic and firefighting I love camping sports bonfires and obviously spending time with my son You have to love kids because my son is my world Ill send a pic once I know ur rea [...]

real?! (Lansing)

Mixed race, blue eyes, mid twenties, currently divorced looking for a friend. If you're looking just for sex don't reply, eventually it'll happen, but when I want. I need a friend that can get me back to me.. In need of some kind of "ship" with a rea [...]

make friends (lansing) 40yr

BBW lovers only.....will be at riverfront park on the river trail at 5pm in red. If you want to make a new friend or more.........

Kid rock concert (Lansing) 44yr

Single fun attractive girl looking for the same in a man to go to kid rock concert friday night in Saginaw. I know its short notice. But I really want to go and prefer not to go alone. Don't hold back you single handsome fun men. We could have the ti [...]

Easy going guy (Lake Odessa) 60yr

I am an easygoing, honest, white, non smoker looking for the same. Must love life and laughter. I work full time in a professional field. I enjoy sports, reading, going for walks, and an occasional movie. Please put 'Tigers' in subject for respons [...]

Looking for the right one (Lansing ) 24yr

Just looking for someone to hang with or something. I would like to have a friend and maybe something more. Just wishing for something fun.

No time for a relationship? (Perfect!)

Are you professional, busy with no time for the drama of typical dating situations? Still would like the touch once in a while of a woman around the house, on you?! I would like to hear from you. Im seeking a kind man who's too busy to be preoccup [...]

Tall Black Man (Lansing ) 24yr

Moved back to town, looking for a tall extremely masculine black man to get to know and spend time with. I'm tall 5'10, very attractive, intellectual and enjoy sports. I'm very laid back and drama free. Your pic gets mine, I look forward to hearing f [...]

My Mr. Right?? (I live in battle creek) 45yr

Please include a pic and your regualar email address as I am having problems with my yahoo mail I am 45, full figured sexy gal. I have two grown children and two grandbabies whom I adore, family is so important!! Okay, I know this is long but for a [...]

Fairy tale romance?

Have you ever had someone that gives you butterflies in your stomach when you see them? Smile when you get a text from them? Has romance died? Who doesn't want those feelings again? I miss that do you? Lets chat and see if there is a connection and g [...]

Looking for Tall Black man (S. Lansing ) 24yr

Moved back to town, looking for a tall extremely masculine black man to get to know and spend time with. I'm tall 5'10, very attractive, intellectual and enjoy sports. I'm very laid back and drama free. Your pic gets mine, I look forward to hearing f [...]

Has been to long (Holt) 20yr

Nice sweet cute bbw white girl here Works Part time looking for her own place doesnt drive but used public transportation to get around pretty independent Looking for a guy who is ages 21 to 28 has a job a car or a way to get around his own p [...]

friend, ltr (Shiawassee County) 59yr

Highly educated, blonde, pretty woman seeking a friend with the potential to develop into a long term relationship. I have both simple and sophisticated tastes: love flea markets, exploring back country roads, antique stores, little family restaurant [...]

Are they any guys out there that are looking for a realntionship (holt) 20yr

Nice sweet cute bbw white girl here Works Part time looking for her own place doesnt drive but used public transportation to get around pretty independent Looking for a guy who is ages 21 to 28 has a job a car or a way to get around his own p [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий