четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | miscellaneous romance in athens, GA

Looking for a true MILF (outside of Athens) 44yr

I am a professional, happy, healthy, well adjusted, physically fit, handsome WM. I am 6-4, 220 lbs. of muscular physique. I am also intelligent and can articulate thoughts, express feelings, and indulge in meaningful dialogue. I am looking for a woma [...]

Looking for someone to keep company with (East Athens) 30yr

Hi I am a bi white male, masculine but a little on the heavy side, looking for companionship during my extended stay in Athens. Being up front I am in an open relationship with my partner of 10 years and am not looking for a replacement. Just a perso [...]

Kinky and kinkier seeks kinkiest - mw4w (At the moment in our bed) 3943yr

Open minded couple seeks a like minded woman for friendship and possibly more. We prefer someone who is willing to play and experiment. She should be 25+, white and single/unattached. No drama please. DD free, expect the same from you. The only D's w [...]

Laid back military guy in Athens for a week looking to get to someone - m4w (Athens) 29yr

Hey .. Well I'm a military guy 6'1 brn hr grn eyes in decent shape .. I am looking for a cool smart an laid back gal to just get to know a lil bit .. An maybe it could turn in to more eventually.. I'm sane an I am in good shape an am very real.. Mail [...]

People are strange... - m4t (Athens) 28yr

Indeed, people are strange creatures. We are always trying to discover what we're missing in our lives, and barring that, supplementing it with material things. I am tired of trying to fill the void with basic things and I am tired of hiding who and [...]

If you're hugely endowed and looking for an "accepting btm" I'm YOURS! - m4t (Eastside Athens) 25yr

Any guys around athens with really sizable [7"+ (especially "+")]? lookin for a 100% NSA? Bottom here: 25y.o., 5'11",white, blonde, blue eyes, 135 lbs. Need you to be clean and willing to go pretty easy if I need it. Can't host! Must be clean; use pr [...]

Discreet D/s Relationship - m4w 51yr

I am a caring and compassionate Dom . I am 6'0 195lbs, athletic, 51 yo, DD free discreet, professional . I do respect boundaries. But, I will push them when I see an opportunity to help my slut grow in her service to me. I believe in praise, guidance [...]

Discreet D/s Relationship - m4w 51yr

I am a caring and compassionate Dom . I am 6'0 195lbs, athletic, 51 yo, DD free discreet, professional . I do respect boundaries. But, I will push them when I see an opportunity to help my slut grow in her service to me. I believe in praise, guidance [...]

wanting something different - mw4w (Carnesville) 26yr

we are looking for a open-minded female to be our friend maybe more. We like to do your average stuff but we are far from average. This can be platonic, just looking. If this is something that may interest you send us details.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий