пятница, 17 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | miscellaneous romance in northwest CT

mwm for m-f couple (nwct)

Hi, I am a mid fifty's guy,clean,safe,discreet,hwp,ddf,nice 6"cut, looking to try new things with a mature cpl.Would like to try bi with the right cpl,if this sounds interesting to you please reply. Please put the words "new fun" in the sub line.

young cuck looking for chastity keyholder - m4w (Central CT) 25yr

Very simple. I want you to lock me up and deny me my pleasure. I want you to tell me about all the young studs you fuck while teasing my locked dick and having your way with me. Put "give me the keys" in the subject line.

Non passable but looking to be future pass bimbo - t4m (Bristol) 27yr

Heya 27m here looking for the right man to help me during this time. Im currently married but my wife has helped convince me that my true self is a tg submissive maid. She stated once I start on some self medicating hormones and my tits start to grow [...]

Seeking Submissive Dentist To Dominate - w4m (Upper Fairfield Cty) 37yr

Yes, the heading is a little funny-sounding for sure. I'm serious though. I especially would like to entertain a neophyte who's been fantasizing but who hasn't acted upon it yet. I love the idea of turning the tables on the ever-feared dentist. Do yo [...]

seeking a tg / tv / ts - m4t (nw corner) 54yr

w/m open honest caring seeking a tv tg or ts in my area for get togothers and more

Fling / Friends / Fun - m4w (Northwest CT - Close to Falls Village)

I am a 40yo guy looking for a local woman for fun times. You could be married, divorced in between relationships or just feeling lonely. This would be meeting from time to time or when it is convenience for us. Please have somewhat a sense of humo [...]

Ass worship $ - m4w (NWCT) 45yr

You: nicely large and rounded rear end wearing clean and new spandex/lycra tights that I have (or other similiarly exciting clothing of your own) you will be dressed at all times, I will adore you from behind, on my knees like a slave should, I want [...]

Sensual woman wanted to leash and teach - m4w (Connecticut) 55yr

Must be firm and fair , but , be ready to spank for suspected masturbation and inadequate oral sex and withholding penetration , send picture if you are seriously interested and put peg in the subject line so I know you are ok

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий