пятница, 17 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | casual encounters in wausau

Looking for FWB to bottom for. - m4m (Abbotsford) 35yr

Pretty much as title says. I'm looking for a friend that I can hang out with and at times will top me. Oral both ways is also possible. I've sucked dick before and have been fucked in the ass before, and miss it. I'm not looking for a relationship or [...]

casual fun - m4w (Wausau) 35yr

SWM.6ft,170lbs. 9inches n thick, great stamina and orally talented. Best fuck u will ever have! Are u up to it?

let me eat it. - m4w (cw) 37yr

I work a lot and need some good sex. Not enough time to date. Let me make you cum you host. No stings good time. Friday night. Pic for pic you show what you want I'll match the pic. Not a skinny twig but not so big I'll be out of breath after 2 min. [...]

drunk dude sucking dick - m4m (stevens point) 21yr

just got back from drinking downtown. now I'm dunk and wanna suck some dick. my girls passed out dunk. im a few blocks south of campus on fremont st. I can suck you off in my garage our we can meet where ever. can walk with in reason dude. taking all [...]

Still I love you - w4m (wi) 28yr

You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you. You [...]

After Bar BJ - m4m (Marshfield) 24yr

Hungry GL guy in Marshfield with nothing better to do tonight. Any horny and preferably hung guys out there and awake? I can host at my place for the next few hours. Just want to suck some dick and swallow some cum before I head to bed. Will check my [...]

I want to fuck all night - m4w (Wausau) 22yr

Looking for someone who can keep up with me. I have a very high sex drive. I'm up for whatever. If you think you can keep up send me a message with a pic.

Friday Morning fun - w4m (wausau) 25yr

hi guys i am looking for a to have a little fun with wile my boyfriend is at work, I am not looking to change any ones life just looking for some fun. I am a thick woman i am not ugly and i can host tmrw. please send a pic if you are interested and i [...]

Cougar Hunting - m4w (Plover) 27yr

Looking for older women in good shape looking for a younger mans cock to take. I love to pound and just want an older women that wants to get boned hard. Send a pic "Cougar" as title to weed out spams. Looking for older women to bone hard.

BBW seeking fwb - w4m (CW)

So, its pretty simple. I'm looking for a fwb kind of thing, but regular would be nice. I'm not opposed to it going further, but right now just looking for sex a couple times a week. Prefer single. DDF a must. I can host or come to you as well (just n [...]

Any late nite gotta get laid girls out there? - m4ww (Point) 48yr

In the mood 2 get ur pussy licked fingered & fucked good? Message me & tell me ur hair color so i know ur real & just cum over & lets have sum fun.

A fun Friday needed - m4w (wausau area)

Looking to have a fun Friday with a sexy woman. Put ur age in the subject of reply and send a picture.

chub bot4top - m4m (wausau) 49yr

hi im a chub bttm 5 10 320 looking for a bud or nsa fun,into giving head,anal play,kissing,married clean,just looking for a little fun.reg guy you be to.cannot host,please give age and description if you reply,hope to hear from you.

click here. ;) - w4m 20yr

I have big tits, a big ass, and a tight dripping wet pussy. If you're interested, send me your picture. I want to start out by sending a few emails and exchanging a few pictures, then possibly have you come to my place and fuck me everywhere possible [...]

Looking for a slave - m4w (Central WI) 37yr

Looking for a good slave... nsa Send your stats, brief description, what you like Put whips in the subject line

will pay for discreet sex - m4w (marshfield)

I'm a good looking guy but dont have time for anything real. The better the sex the more I pay. Will only respond to emails with pics. The more you show the more likely I will pick you. Multiple pics a plus (helps to know what I'm getting into) thank [...]

I need some head tonight (Point) 50yr

Ladys, couples or gentleman who are femmie i need some head. I will return the favor if the mood is right. I am horny now please help a guy out. I can host!!

Looking for head at 10pm (Point) 48yr

I will be laying in bed and waiting when you get here. You pull back the sheets and start sucking. I love BBW's and am a big tit man. Please send a pic and let me know what you will be wearing when you get here. I will takes sexy CD's as well. Reply [...]

visitor looking for some fun - m4w (wausau) 45yr

I'll be visiting the area next week & I like to have a little fun while Im there. Im 45 years old, 5' 11", 175 lb, and well hung. If this sounds like fun to you, get back to me with your favorite song in the subject line. We can exchange photos & set [...]

2 looking for one more - m4m (wausau) 25yr

clean ddf u b 2 looking for a top im open minded im 5 1/2 inches btm and 7 inches top we r both cut can host FACE pic 4 FACE pic

Pound me - m4m (Stevens Point) 27yr

I'm 6' 160lbs slim/athletic. I'm looking for someone to host me, top me bareback, and fill me up. Not interested in kissing, totally bottom, no reciprocation necessary. Any age considered with pic.

I like to play in the bedroom - w4m (Wausau) 23yr

Hey new face to the area gove me a call so we can have some fun together. Im here for a few days and im looking for a friend to have fun with call me at At Me===tanishadubon==Gmail===Dot===Com=-==

squirters wanted but not required - m4w (Nekoosa) 39yr

Do you need to be licked long and right? Cum uncontrolably over and over, and then feel the head of a fat cock pushing against your lips... begging me to thrust. Look no further. Ask for my number so we can text. Your gonna wanna climb the walls when [...]

Looking for NSA tonight - m4w (wausau)

looking for NSA meet up have a drink and go from there or just get to it right away from out of town text me photo and cell number and we will go from there will text you my pics back put wild in subject line to weed out spammers I am 5'6" brown hair [...]

looking 4 bi couples and hung tops - m4m (Clark Co) 48yr

Bi male looking 4 all kinky couples and hu ng Tops love suck and love 2 eat pussy I am a total bottom 6'2 235 lb and 7 shaven 4 Hot mouths. 2 who want 2 play send stats and pic

Chub looking to take a finger maybe more - m4m (Wausau) 34yr

34 year old 5'10"" 280 chub here looking to get fingered maybe more. Clean DDF u must be too. Must be discreet. Looking for NOW !

Discrete fun - m4m (wausau) 29yr

Looking for some discrete fun in the Wausau area. Looking for guys around my age. straight acting. I am 5'6 150lbs. 7in cut. I am a top. Send full stats and a face pic in respond, put todays date in subject line to weed out spam. If you don't send st [...]

country muscle for similar - m4m (stevens point) 24yr

Looking for some real man on man action. Top here. ddf. 7c thick here. discreet.

nsa fun - m4m (st pt) 45yr

looking for nsa fun.....love to suck a nice hard cock............maybe more..lets have fun

Want to finger a girl :) - m4w (Marshfield) 18yr

I've never fingered a girl before and want to try it out and learn how to do it right. Pleasing others is what I enjoy, anyway. Looking to meet somebody in Marshfield between 18-25 who can host, is hwp, and wants to be serviced by a guy. Please respo [...]

pretty sub, looking for 1rst dom. - w4m (wausau) 26yr

I am not sure where to meet men who are interested in thing kind of thing... I like guys who are deliberate, and no what they want and how to do things and don't need reassurance.. Im very good looking but cannot find anyone who meets my standards ar [...]

Fun anyone? - m4m (marshfield) 19yr

always looking for people to hang out with, find things to do, i know there isn't much. But its getting nicer and I'm wanted to work out, swim, fish, hike and other activities. Who wants to have some fun in between or during? Always checking emails, [...]

Can you come out to play? - m4mw (East of Wausau) 45yr

Just an ordinary average guy looking for some above average play time. I am a young 45 y/o, in decent shape (getting better) . Very respectful, considerate and uninhibited. I love to please! Really enjoy mmf threesomes and am very oral. I am clean, [...]

any top guys looking?? - m4m (rapids / plover) 45yr

any tops in rapids to plover looking to fuck a tight married ass??? not sure why, but in the mood to get bent over and take it like a man hwp masc guy and looking 4 same 5-10, 1eighty, 6c no strings although wouldnt mind a replay if we click and b [...]

looking for friends & fwb - m4m (Stettin -Wausau's West Side) 36yr

F rom Wausau. I am 35, 5'11", brown, blue, semi hairy, tan, 7"X5"cut, top, I enjoy blowing, rimming, kissing, making out, cuddling, and fucking. I am diease free and you be too. I will trade pics only if you trade too. I am also looking to meet new f [...]

Looking for my first cock - m4m (Stevens Point) 37yr

Looking for my first cock to suck on before it slides in my ass And fills it full of cum. the younger the better please no hairy guys

Need a hot girl 2nite---- ; ) - m4w (Point) 48yr

Dyin 2 eat sum pussy 2nite so if this sounds good 2 u 2 let me know. Put point in the subject line so i know ur real.

Beautiful day to suck dick - m4m (wausau) 27yr

Its a Beautiful day to suck dick. I just want u to come over, and you be str8 and let me give u the most amazing dick sucking ever. Let me work for it by working your dick to completion, than giving me your load. Thats it, cum and leave. Send pic/sta [...]

super horny young cute guy - m4m (wausau) 21yr

Super horny guy horny as hell. Looking for a mouth to suck my cock or I suck your cock and u fuck me, whatever. Lets do this, I'm real, it was freaking cold today. pics to the front of the line!

Home alone and horny - m4w (WR) 45yr

Home alone and need to cum, age size don't matter, either topless bj or give you a pounding. can host.

mistress bbw only :) - m4w (cw) 52yr

clean discreet guy here. very good orally hard 7 inches sex toys to further pleasue u with. U must be olderbbw between 40 and 60 looking for lots of sexual fun. pics not needed. I am real and u must be to. Also prefer u be in the area.

I'm interested in dropping my pants - m4m (Marshfield) 47yr

Title says it clear. You know what to do from that point. You host sooner the better and let's do this. I'm clean and dd free as you be too. We can trade pics first so we know what to expect. You tell me where in marshfield and I'll cum visit. After [...]

Lookn for some fun! - m4w (Marshfield) 31yr

Looking for some early morning, nooner, or even after work mind numbing sex, I am attach and would prefer you to be also, but that don't mean you have to be. Send pic, Description if you think you can handle me!! i work alot and try to check my mail [...]

cock and cum - m4m (st pt) 45yr

need a nice hard cock to suck and take your load hit me back with stats/pics and lets play serious here

Cum Tonight - m4m (Waupaca-Stevens Point) 23yr

Clean, fit, smooth, hung, and horny guy looking to cum tonight... looking to get together with another clean, fit, and preferably HUNG as well guy for some evening fun. Up for anything here. Please reply with stats a picture or two and what your look [...]

seeking older girl in Amherst area that wants a lick and a stiff dick - m4w (amherst)

this discrete,dd free , fit, guy is looking for, a horny older girl in the amheret area that wants to be licked to the big "O". Than have a gentlemans love pole. I don't mind whereing a rubber so you don't have to be a mother. If you're not shy hit r [...]

Looking for fwb - m4w (Wausau) 22yr

Just looking to have a fwb relationship. Lest hang out then later we could do more maybe. I like to give oral and I can cum multiple times. Let me know what your looking for. Your pic gets mine.

Topless Blow & Go - m4w (Wausau - Tomahawk) 39yr

Like the title says. I show up,you take of your top. I play with (gently grab, lick, suck on) your breasts,while the little man gets ready. You work your magic. Of course there is an up side for you as well. I've been know to be very generous for thi [...]

Vers bottom for Friday evening, you host. - m4m (Marshfield ) 26yr

Looking for Friday evening and you must host. I'm 6'3" 250 slightly husky build with some hair but not a ton. I have a 7.5" cut cock and haven't been fucked in a long time! Looks and size don't matter much, however cleanliness and ddf are musts! [...]

Gloryhole - m4m (Rapids) 24yr

Anyone have a gloryhole set up in their house? Or a sheet in a doorway with a hole in it? I'd love to have some anonymous fun!

Strap/Pegging - m4w (Marshfield) 32yr

Hi ladies, i'm looking for an open minded girl that loves to have fun and has a kinky side. I'm looking for you to be clean and in your 20's or 30's. I'm into strap play and pegging and would very much like for give it to me. I have my own toys for u [...]

naked and horned - m4m (st pt) 47yr

horned and naked here looking to suck some cock and bend over for anice hard cock.....185 6ft tall

You never appreciate water until the well runs dry - m4w (rapids)

And you never really appreciate sex. Until your partner isn't able to make love anymore, because of a physical problem. This gentle guy is looking for a girl that is in the same boat, for along term friendship. Drought is a horrible thing. But I'm no [...]

did you ever think it would be fun being filmed nude - m4mw

did you ever think it would be fun being filmed nude by some strange guy in the room. this average guywould like to run the camera while you're fooling around. Have fun having your crazy love making adventure videoed, as you do it the first time. I'm [...]

Handyman wants to put you on the top of his honey do list. - m4w (point area) 47yr

Time to get those fall projects done, and you might just be one. Enjoy having this fit handyman helping you out, with your late fall projects. I'm a skilled craftsman that would like to meet up with a playful girl. Who likes to tease the handy man in [...]

BBC - m4w (Wausau) 26yr

I am looking for a woman to fuck Hard tonight I am also looking to lick some pussy. I am in great shape Hung and very real (Its hot out today) and you be real too I can host or travel and can go all night long let me so we can fuck pic for pic send p [...]

If you... - m4w (Rib Mtn) 48yr

If you had to pick your favorite position to be orally pleased what would it be? I would love to provide oral pleasure to you. I miss the sounds and feel of a woman enjoying herself. Looking for one lady only. I am single, professional D/D free (have [...]

Seeking a mature woman - m4w (Central wis)

Im looking 4 a mature woman who is looking 4 a boy toy. Put ur favorite type of lingerie in the subject line so i know ur sincere.

Looking for a younger guy tonight.... - m4m (Rome/rapids) 54yr

Looking for a guy younger then I am for some discreet fun... I'm open to sucking rimming fucking whatever can be a lot of fun and might cum with a bonus... I'm six foot one, eight inches cut and good looking.... Let's talk

Come Here and Cum - m4m (Exit 136 parking lot) 28yr

I'm sitting here in a parking lot. Needing a cock to suck. Want to help me ? Clean dd free straight acting. Blue collar worker type. No bs or games here. I'm real and ready to drain you.

asian for white - m4m (wausau) 28yr

Asian guy here looking for a white guy, either for LTR or for sex. Get at me! Love white cocks, I can host =) I need a load tonight

older bbw for nsa fun:) :) - m4w (cw) 53yr

looking for older bbw women only between ages of 40 and 60 for some adult nsa fun. Married or single doesn't matter.Prefer someone in the area who could be a regular. I have a very nice tongue for eating ur pussy and nice hard 7 inches also. Have sex [...]

Just fun now - m4w (Wausau)

Looking to have fun now with a good looking girl! Put your age in the subject of reply and send a photo.

Hung top - m4m (marshfield) 33yr

9 inch dom top looking for bottoms or head, Good looking have a pics to trade. no one over 37, include stats in email atleast.

we both love to eat pussy - mw4w (sp) 28yr

we are fun out going couple looking for single woman or a couple to have some fun with in and out of room....we both love to watch just as much as join so if wanna get to know us better and see where things go send us email...we are not pic hunters a [...]

Down by the River - m4m (point)

Hanging out down by the river awesome sunny afternoon come on down and join me looking to meet hangout with masculine discrete men. Put river in subject line. Give stats and any info I may respond with location. Ya know u wanna just hangout

LOOKING FOR SOME FUN - mw4mw (SCHOFIELD) 30yr

WE ARE A VERY REAL COUPLE HERE AND LOOKING FOR ANOTHER COUPLE FOR A NIGHT OF FUN. LOOKING TO GO OUT AND HAVE A COUPLE DRINKS AND HAVE A LIL ADULT FUN AFTERWARDS. WE ARE A GOOD LOOKING COUPLE AND LOOKING FOR THE SAME. 715 IF INTERESTED TXT US 203 AND [...]

your fantasy - m4w (Wausau/Antigo) 41yr

I am looking for a lady that would be interested in letting me help her to play out her fantasy......I am willing to $poil you in any way you choose( gifts or $$$$ your choice) The more erotic the fantasy the more i am willing to $$$!!.......if you a [...]

Married guy seeking another married dad to meet up with - m4m (Stevens Point/Marshfield area) 42yr

Looking for another fit masculine discreet prof married dad to try this out together. Runner/biker here--would be cool to meet up with a similar guy to do some activities together and lead to more possibly. Very clean safe discreet here expect the s [...]

Oral exchange - m4m (Wisconsin rapids) 35yr

Men over 40 only please. Looking to suck and be sucked. You must host. Looking for 5pm most weekdays. Possibly open for other things. Bigger guys a plus!

want to play - mw4w (wood county)

I have never been with another women and would like to. I would like it to be a threesome with my bf ... any questions or if you would like to take email me with a good time as the subject and if you would like to trade pics feel free to send one

BJ at crown at 9 Tonite - m4m (Wausau/Crown)

Looking just to suck dick tonight at Crown at 9 pm. Will be in blur shirt, tan pants. Glasses. Just show me your hard on and lean back and let me drain your balls for you. Group would be hot too, Let me know before 8 otherwise I won't be stopping. Mi [...]

8'' COCK FOR YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND - m4mw (MARSHFIELD) 42yr

WANT TO BE WATCHED OR WATCH ME FUCK HER? VERY RESPECTFUL AND CLEAN DECENT LOOKING GUY HERE! EMAIL ME WITH WHAT YOU NEED!

looking for someone to get cozy with - m4w (weston) 31yr

I'm 31, tall, and thick, brown hair and eyes. Seeking a woman who will let me stay with her for a month. I can be at your beck and call, serving your every need, whether culinary, massage, or pleasure. I have a job, so I don't need anyone to support [...]

your cock my mouth - m4m (cw) 54yr

need someones cock in my mouth tonite. Iwill suck u dry. u must be clean hwp and fit. age doesn't matter to me just be between ages of 25 and 65. Pics of cock cumm first. stats with ur responds. I can host or cum to u after 7pm. Couples are welcome t [...]

Hot blonde guy in Toyota - m4m (Gordmans parking lot) 48yr

i noticed how you had your eyes focused on my crotch as we crossed paths on the parking lot. You werewitha nice looking guy who I might assume is a Bf? Well I had to check my fly to make sure it was closed. Maybe it's because you could see I was semi [...]

Looking 4 Submissive women!Young livin`s a plus! - m4w 49yr

Hung Dom looking for new talent eager rookies or well trained experienced Subs need to have a strong sex drive these will be long sessions i like to cum 3 or 4 times,slender to medium,shaved or trimmed in thongs,bi & anal a plus cock sucking a must! [...]

Lonely here, are you? - m4w (Wau/S.P) 46yr

Normal and sane divorced male here. Lonely and looking for some fun. Been two years since I had some NSA with a Woman. I am looking for a Mature gal between the ages of 40 to 60 that is in the same boat as I am. I am a Man who really loves all body t [...]

Today or later this evening. - m4w (marshfield) 34yr

Tonigjt I'm in Marshfield. I can not host but will gladly meet with someone wothin Marshfield. I'm craving female contact. How far we go is up to you. Please be between the ages 25-35.I'm also looking for someone that can hold conversation as well. I [...]

looking to fuck - m4m (plover) 23yr

Looking for someone to come to my house and fuck around with me! I am down for anything so tell me what u want! Text to make things faster. 715-two5two 43four 5. Must have pic available. I am looking for a big cock to jam down my throat! Must be with [...]

Suck or Get Sucked - m4m (South Of Plover exit 136) 28yr

Hard working construction guy here. Cub type stocky build hairy chest bubble ass and big fat cut cock. Clean and did free please be same. Married and like to keep it that way. Must be discrete. I cannot host. Like outdoors play or in your car. I'm lo [...]

looking for a big one - m4m (merrill area) 40yr

hey, i wanna try getting a guy off, i would like to try getting a guy with a big cock off if i can lol i havnt tried before and am interested in trying so if you are interested just let me know, i cant host but am interested in trying, so the bigger [...]

I'll service your lawn, you service me - m4w (Rothschild) 38yr

Greetings, First off, I am a married male, 38, a lil overweight. I am seeking a lady to exchange me mowing your lawn in exchange for you servicing me afterwards! I am real, clean, dependent, HONEST, and sane. You please be too. I am willing to trave [...]

ball and nipple torture + anything kinky - m4m (marshfield) 40yr

Sub 7 looking to 1 be 5 used open 4 to 5 having 1 my balls 2 tied 2 and beat 5 nipple 8 torture pee play, bareback and much more. Your size and shape dont matter I can host or travel close text as I dont have email.

guy looking to try a big one - m4m (merrill area) 39yr

Hey I've never tried bi before but am very curious if anyone is open minded and doesn't mind a new guy lol lemme know i can't host host sorry and u must be very discrete and dd free so just let me know would love to try a big one or a cple drinks mor [...]

wanting to ride u - m4m (Marshfield) 30yr

I'm looking suck some cock if thats all you want,or ride the hell outta you. im 135 pounds , slim, dd free so you be to. lookin for, guys under 30 athletic and hot this is a very much discreet hookup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tight ass for use - m4m (Wausau/Point) 30yr

If any guys are looking for a tight ass to use, I need mine fucked bb and creamed in. Message me with your stats, status, and what you get into. I will not reply to messages without pics. So let's get going on some hot bareback fucking ;)

what are my chances - m4w (wausau)

would like to meet a nice female who has her own life but would like a guy she could call when she needs something. im real easy going and in good shape. been in long relationship and need a little attention. whats my chances?? seams like a lot of du [...]

looking to suck anonymously - m4m (wausau)

I'm so horny, I just want to suck a dick. str8 dick is the best, because for the first time they will have finally cum! Hit me up with stats

ride my face - m4w (wausau) 34yr

like the title says I want u to ride my face with your pussy it can be hairy or shaved I just want it too be wet and all over my face well its going to be a nice day out so I am real and hope u are too put your favorite color in the subject so I know [...]

When hosting isn't possible - m4m (Point) 44yr

then we must get creative. Have a work truck that can do in a pinch for a quick BnG or more if needed. Not ideal, but hey, if you need a bj you need a bj. Meet me in a large retail parking lot and I can do you, you can do me whatever your pleasure. [...]

discreet sex!! - m4w (wuasua) 23yr

Im horny and i want a discrete lay lol Im very clean,athletic,attractive and i want to meet tonight Very discreet is a must In the subline put were you would like to meet!! I cannot host sorry Ur pic gets mine im not into endless emails

real guy looking for a real women - m4w (wuasua)

Real nice attractive guy looking for a fuck No pics no names lets meet fuck and go on our way.. Very discrete very clean ddf must be able to host or meet Please send stats ill do the same

Naughty Weekend with Us :) - mw4w (Wis Rapids) 3844yr

We want a woman to join us for some sexalicious fun. Doesn't matter if you are shy, outgoing, kinky...you just want to have fun with an attractive passionate couple. We will make you feel comfortable and a whole lot more :) send a pic or two and a br [...]

glory hole - m4m (point)

Looking to suck some cock through a glory hole today. Must be clean dd free as I am. Send pics and stats. Big shaved cocks to the front. Looking for around 1ish.

i need some rough sex!! - m4w (weston) 23yr

I want some rough sex and i enjoy to eat ur pussy!! Im ddf and very clean just got tested You be the same Email me if interested lets swap stats and make eachother fell amazing!! Tonight!!

Real swingers around? - mw4mw (Wausau area) 4145yr

We are an average couple looking for an average couple, that doesnt sound that hard but it is.We enjoy going out with friends and chatting, flirting and normal stuff. After a night out or even in we would love to relax and enjoy the adult company of [...]

Day play - m4w (Wausau area) 41yr

Wife says I can play during the day. So we are looking for a woman to help out during the day mostly, If it works out more. You most be able to travel to me, I am at work and can't leave. Any age over 18 is fine. Must be HWP. I prefer 160lbs and und [...]

NEEDING SOMTHING EXTRA - m4w (wausau & surrounding area) 50yr

i'am an average looking clean diease free male 5'10" 185lbs hwp few extra lbs and fun to be around WHAT I'AM LOOKING FOR .... just an average female clean and diease free 20-50 height weight does not matter single or married one thats needs and desi [...]

Cum sluts? - m4ww (Point) 48yr

Like being used & treated like a whore? I like that 2. I need a nasty little slut to cum suck me hard jack me off & swallow my cum. Let me use ur pussy til its sore. Just cum over & lets fuck. Message me and tell me wat size ur titties r so i know ur [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий