суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | casual encounters in state college

Int been a while - m4m (St college pa) 51yr

Done doing what I had to do was thinking loved to have oral giving but mostly receiving married so can do it much its been over a year since I've been sucked I ready get back to me

Spanking turn you on? It does me also - m4w (State college) 31yr

Everyone has "their" fetish. Nothing beats a great set of legs except the ass where they come together and that's just as attention getting as ever. When I see a great ass, the first thing I think about is getting it exposed, over my knee and giving [...]

Great Fucking - m4w (SC) 30yr

When was the last time you had a great lay? This is the question you should be asking yourself. Are you interested in having, literally, a day filled with nothing more than just endless fucking? If you are, look no further, I have a hard and huge [...]

anyone want to help fulfill a need? - m4m (area) 33yr

i have a fantasy/need that i want met. looking for younger guys (18-30) who want to help fulfill it. If you're faint of heart you probably might be afraid. Masc/cocky guys would probably work best. hit me up and lets chat about this

Horny? Clit throbbing? Want your pussy licked? - m4w (State College) 30yr

Just lay back and enjoy some NSA oral for you! It's about time you get pampered, I can host while you cum all over my lips and I satisfy your throbbing pussy. I'm looking for a cute lady who wants some attention. put something unique in the subject [...]

i want to slurp and deep throat a big dick (State College) 27yr

looking for a big dick to service, suck, slurp and deep throat. don't care about age as long as HUNG! hit me up looking for asap and as long as this is up. can host or travel.

What is the best bar(s) to pick up BBC in State College? - w4m (State College) 38yr

Looking for BBC in State College tonight. What is the best bar (or bars) to pick up a black man?

Looking for... (Bellefonte) 22yr

I am looking for diesel. I am not looking for any sexual contact. Can be friends.. I know the worth so don't play with me. I just moved here.. Thanks :)

A night of Kink - m4w (sc) 29yr

I am a well edecutad, well dressed, white collar guy that recently moved from atlanta to state college. I have the all american look and I am very easy going. However, what most people dont know is I am a sexual deviant and would love to find someone [...]

Looking for a BJ - m4w (State College) 22yr

Student here looking for a BJ and maybe more. Can host. Be clean and discreet. Will return if wanted. Lets go State. Put "PSU" in the subject line so I know you are real.

Lemme bury my bone in your back yard - m4w (sc) 34yr

WOMEN ONLY! Tittle says it all. I am an attractive confident guy, ddf, average build work out once a week, with 7 thick inches to pleasure you with, also very oral. Looking for a woman that is very clean & enjoys anal sex, that's the only real requir [...]

Home alone - m4m (SC) 21yr

Hosting hot hung guys to come use my mouth hole or both to get off. Completely NSA and discreet. Only HOT IN SHAPE GUYS! No one over 30 unless you're really in shape. Hit me up with your stats and at least a body pic to be considered. Can only host f [...]

LADIES! FREE MASSAGE! - m4w (state college) 30yr

I have excellent motor skills, I'm 6'1, 195, unattached, d&d free, white, clean cut, nonsmoking, educated professional. I can host or travel. Your pleasure is all mine...

Looking to suck - m4m (St marys ) 38yr

Staying in st marys tonight ( Saturday) looking to suck a nice cock. I'm good looking clean in shape 5 10 155lbs pretty smooth body 7 1/2 cut. Into doing pretty much anything. If all u want is a hot blow job that's ok too. Discreet guy here. Prefer y [...]

Searching for young dick - m4m (Huntingdon) 35yr

Tell me what I have to do to play with a young cock. (18+). I am open to suggestions. I have a place...

semi-passable CD - t4m (Centre County) 24yr

Hot semi passable cd to hook up tonight. I'm slim in shape and love to dress sexy for a hot guy. I am able to host tonight discretely but must be mobile to me close to state college. you must be in shape and no older than 35. reply with pics

Athletic black guy looking for afternoon playdate - m4w (Pugh Street/State College) 28yr

The title just about says it all... I'm tall, in good shape, discrete, and clean. You should be clean, in good shape, and discrete. Race and age don't matter, just be legal. I can host or travel- put something about yesterday's weather so I know you' [...]

sexting partner - m4w (state college ) 30yr

Just want to have some fun sexting. Don't want to meet.I'm very real and just want to have some fun and get off together. I'm a tall 30 yr old white male. 717-7five8-7four4four

today and or tonight - m4w (State College) 30yr

Just off today so looking for some fun. it rained this morning. if both have fun maybe could lead to a regular thing but either way, NSA NO drama

NSA head - m4m (State college) 27yr

looking to get a good Bj 27, 5'6",6.5" uncut, latino Send stats and pic in first emaIl "nsa bj" in subject line

Party with Molly - m4w (State College) 26yr

I would love to party with the one and only Molly again. If anyone can help me find her, please contact me!

BREED ME!! bttm looking for hung guys str8,bi or gay. - m4m (anywhere ) 23yr

be able to travel and host or have a place to go. I am 23 male 6'0" 180 black hair brown eyes 7"cut. send stats and pics in first reply, no bs no games. if this is up I am still looking.

breed me - m4m (Bellefonte can't host) 23yr

me I am a bottom I am 6'0" 180lbs black hair brown eyes. I need u and ur big dick to fuck me for hours. be real no bs no games, if this is up I am still lookin. wanna do this asap.... reply with pics and stats or be ignored. also be able to travel an [...]

AREN'T THERE ANY ............ - m4w (state college) 30yr

hot girls out there that just wanna have sex with a hot guy and go their separate ways? I am a White, HWP male, looking for a slender to med. built female who wants to be pleasured in the correct way. Nothing gets me off more than the heavy breathing [...]

I GIVE PLEASURE - m4m (E. BEAVER) 66yr

I am an older man and I love to please students and student types. I have my own apartment so your privacy is assured. I will suck. massage, jerk, maybe rim, and prostate massage and I will do it all your way, just the way you like it and want it. N [...]

Looking for cock - m4m (St. Marys) 49yr

Looking for straight, bi, gay guys 18 to 40 who would like a discreet blow job or more must be in shape disease free and clean can host or travel with in reason you would enjoy it send stats to get the ball rolling!

Pay to watch u - m4mw (state ) 29yr

I have never had the luxury of watching people have sex. I would like an affluent white couple to come over and let me watch them do their thing. i will reimburse you well for your time. I would want to jerk off while watching. I am fine just watchin [...]

want to have some fun - m4m (psu) 24yr

grad student here, looking to find a decent guy to have some fun, must be discreet, low key and closeted here, hope to find similar guys, be around my age and in good shape, i can host here.

looking for sex - m4m (Lewistown) 35yr

looking for a younger guy that wants to get together and see where things go. im 5'10" 245lbs. if ad is up im still looking. reply with stats and what you are into to get things going.

campus fun - m4m (campus) 25yr

got a discreet place on campus to meet in....also into understall / bathroom fun...looking for oral or j/o at the least and am open to more. into white guys mostly. am slim, white, 6" cut. here looking all afternoon.

seeking kinky asian lover - m4w (PSU) 25yr

Im a 25 year old PSU graduate looking for a special friend to fulfill our mutual needs. Seeking an asian lady for a friends with benefits type of relationship (student or professional) between 18 and 30 who is open minded and very horny. I will make [...]

CLFD COUNTY SATURDAY ONLY - m4m (CLEARFIELD)

HOSTING MEN WHO NEED TO GET OFF... NSA.. GET OFF ANYWAY YOU WANT ORAL OR TOP IS ALL GOOD.. BE HWP.... AGE NOT AN ISSUE...... HAVE A GOOD COCK 6"+ REPLY WITH SATS AND WILL GO FROM THERE...NO ENDLESS EMAILS YOU EITHER WANT TO GET OF OR NOT.. NO GAMES A [...]

feed me - m4m (Clearfield) 47yr

Want to go down on a hard cock and swallow your hot load. nsa, discreet, no return expected. Cum, drop your pants, bust a nut. 420 friendly.

Looking for an at least size 14 - m4w (PSU) 33yr

Must be at least a size 14 & up, enjoy deep throating, on the submissive side, enjoy having your hair pulled & ass slapped a little. Safe fun. Your size in subject or spam. Please be dtf .

Deep hardcore pounding you've been waiting for here - m4w (Toftrees) 35yr

Looking for you, if you enjoy being thoroughly & properly fucked. Clean, drug n disease free. BBC, get in the ring if you want a hardcore exhilirating pounding that will leave your pussy beat up good! You will feel this glow for a while. Can you hand [...]

looking for someone to take care of this (state college) 20yr

hi im 20 muscular and ddf im lookinf for someone to suck this or fuck this let me me know put suck in subject so i know your real and have a pic be ddf

watersports - m4m (state college) 31yr

I'm looking for someone around my age who is into doing piss play/watersports. We can do it at my place - I live alone. Im looking for any time really, not just tonight. You can give, receive, or both ways. I do prefer to receive. Body, face, mouth, [...]

seeking true submissive lover - m4w (pa) 45yr

I am interested in meeting a mature lady, submissive, and sure of what she wants who is not into drama and who has a desire to meet on occassion to engage in some wonderful play. Be sincere and honest, that is all I ask. I am hwp, no drugs or wierdne [...]

Curious and Anxious To Try? - m4m (Bellefonte) 50yr

Limited or no experience with another guy but need to find out what it's like? We've all been there. Let me help you explore - no strings, no recip expected. Just want you to feel and discover that side of you. Totally discreet, no worries. Slow and [...]

CLOSE casual encounter - m4m (Lewisbsurg)

Looking for HWP younger guy (18 to 38) for one time or, better yet, ongoing VERY discreet I am 65years, 5'10"height, 197lbs , gray, hazel, smooth, professional guy I especially like slim, dark haired guys with a hairy lower body. Looks and cock si [...]

Seeking guy 18-41 for discreet FWB - m4m (SC/DuB/Clfd area) 41yr

I'm 41, masculine, goodlooking and muscular looking for a guy under 41 as a discreet friend with benefits for a regular thing. I'm mainly into oral sex. Please be clean, HIV Neg and STD free. Sorry, not into chubs or heavy guys. Let's trade pics/s [...]

Married woman looking for one or more well hung men - w4m (ask me) 38yr

I am a married woman who has been good for too long. I am submissive sexually, but incharge of my life. I want a well hung man or two or more if you are already a group (I don't want the drama of setting people up) I can only meet up during the week [...]

Hosting Masculine Guys this morning/afternoon in State College - m4m (State College) 38yr

Hosting masculine guys only this morning or this afternoon. 38, brown hair, 190, brown eyes, 5'10, hairy chest, 6 in cut. Versatile and totally discreet with this. Not looking for dudes over 45 or fem types. Please send a pic or two and put "masculin [...]

Casual friends with sexy benefits - mw4w (State College) 40yr

Are you tired of the run around? So are we! We are a couple (41m 43f), from the State College area, that has experience with others. Looking to meet up with YOU, for something casual and some adventurous erotic fun. We are VERY interested in meeting [...]

Desperately seeking a Tickler for Monday! - m4w (University Park (PSU)) 35yr

I hope this finds a FUN, outgoing female. (sorry guys - no can do). I am a clean cut, caucasian male, very white collar-looking and very outgoing and personable. While I'm not necessarily looking for "sex" I have a FUN way to spend an evening. I'll [...]

Dick sucker wants a load - m4m (State College ) 26yr

Craving a big dick and load this morning. I have some sweet oral skills with deep throating action and nice big lips. I am not crazy fat or ugly and expect the same out of you! And be clean, real and ready. I can travel or host if you can come to me. [...]

Husky looking for nsa blow - m4m (lewistown, mifflintown) 53yr

Need sucked or will suck big cocks. you host. me 52, 5'7" 7c, huge balls big load.

Massage or More Today - m4m (Blft / SC)

Looking to provide some fun and pleasure for you today, men. Take a break from work or your Saturday routine for some quality man to man time. Discretion, of course. Can host or travel to you, just want you to feel good. Lunch hour? Later this evenin [...]

Would like doing this....sat afternoon - m4m (pburg-kylertown-clfd)

NEVER DID... TRY JUST JERKING A GUY OFF.. WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS.. 19 TO 50 JUST TO GET THEM OFF... WILL SUCK ON THEM IF WANTED.. JUST JERKING IS FINE..UP TO YOU.. AGAIN NEVER DID A HAND JOB.. LETS TRY THIS WANT SEE WHAT ITS LIKE.. SO LET ME TRY THI [...]

Want magical lady to wine & dine + benefits - m4w (Downtown SC) 38yr

Divorced 38 white male 6' 1" 220lb Sugardaddy looking for casual oral engagement and maybe more. DDF here and needs the same. MUST BE DISCRETE! Send email or pics for pics. Reply with "Sugardaddy 4 me" in the subject line.

Make out with both sets of lips - m4w (State College) 30yr

As the title says, I want to make out with both sets of your lips. I'm very gentle, yet passionate! I'm a 30y/o white stud, with plenty of energy. I can host and am down for almost anything. Reply if interested, Put "kiss me" in subject so I know you [...]

In need of Oral / 3-some - m4w (SC Holiday Inn Express) 24yr

A friend and I will be in town today and in need of discrete NSA oral or maybe a threesome with one woman and us two guys. We are 24 and 27 and both DDF and HIV tested and married with children. Any married older WOMAN ONLY for 30 minutes to spit or [...]

Nympho 2 go - m4w (N Atherton) 24yr

Looking to have fun with someone often that can give/accept oral with multiple orgasms. I love to be sucked off. Age, race, and size doesn't matter. I'm laid back, able to host morning or afternoon or swing by your place for a quickie on your schedul [...]

head or 69 today - m4w (park forest) 22yr

I'm a 22 white male looking for discrete nsa mid morning or afternoon delight with female prefer petite 18-40. looking to be close by park forest for possible walk by repeats. my place or yours. will not bother. looking for a talented mouth to make m [...]

Like to do you... today - m4m (Clfd county -Pburg area)

WANT 6 " COCKS TO DO CUT... NO CLICK HERE SIGHTS.. CLEAN DDF IS ALL YOU HAVE TO BE..NO BIG DEAL.. NO HEAVY GUYS.. AGE= 19-45 OR SO... GET BACK AND WE WILL DISCUSS THIS... STRAIGHT A PLUS++ MARRIED A BIG PLUS++++ VERY DISCREET CAN JUST WATCH YOU JERK [...]

sucker - m4m (clearfield/philipsburg) 27yr

27 y/o discreet guy looking to suck discreet straight/gay/bi guys today/tonight... can travel/host/meet in car. clean, average build, disease free here, looking for the same. be under 35. Hit me up soon with stats. Looking from now till midnight.

looking for men 65 and up - m4m (lewistown/huntingdon) 48yr

im not picky im looking for men who like to get sucked off and who can host not picky about looks or size just be clean and ddf married ok car is ok as well as outside get back to me

Rainy day romp - m4m (Altoona) 42yr

Anybody lookin today? 5'10 150 discreet bi guy, 7'c, ddf, vgl, athletic build here. I wanna swap some loads with another horny dude. Hit me up with stats and let's get things moving...put CLOUDY in subject line.

Horny anyone - m4m (Lewistown) 35yr

Anyone up yet with a bonner.. I woke up horny as hell.. Hmu... I can't host. I'm 35,Five eight With 7.5 cut cock. Anyone interested?

R there 2 of u? - mw4mw (State College / West College Ave) 28yr

Its a good time to share our bodies with 2 others. Both of us want to taste a fresh girl.. 27 both. She is 34 38 38. Pics to send if you are serious. It is almost 9 am on Sat. Lets have a sexy time..........................

younger for older - m4m (SC)

College guy that can host looking for an older generous dad type. Respond with stats and a face pic to get this going asap.

broke boy$ wanted - m4m (state college area ) 50yr

daddys looking to help you out in more then one way will suck you bottom hell might top you tell me what you need along with your info no pic no reply so you know the deal I want to do this sooner the later

your dream date - m4w (psu) 45yr

you tell me the perfect date and I will make it happen. The sky is the limit. I just want the date to end with sex (otherwise its not perfect), please be younger then me and not bbw. I am 6 1 and 225. work out and am active not a bodybuilder just m [...]

Looking for younger - m4m (State College/Bellefonte) 46yr

Was looking today for some nsa fun. Into younger guys or someone up to 50 or so. I'm 46'6'235, very clean ddf guy. 6.5 c thick. Not pics needed as long as your clean and sane. Into suck,69,rim and versatile bottom. I cannot host but willing to work o [...]

Just handjobs - m4m (Lewistown) 50yr

After 10.30 tonight come to my place for a jack off only maybe more depends on you size right back and we will see

saturday fun - m4m (clearfield) 48yr

looking to play, outside of clearfield. can host or travel, free all day and night. 6'2" 230 mwm clean and sane, safe only. no pic no reply

Can host this weekend - m4m (state college) 40yr

40, live alone about 5 minutes from town and looking to host some fun this weekend. Looking for under 45 only. Im 6'5, 210, br/bl, 7c, thick. I get into oral, 69, jo, body contact, and im a bottom. If you would like to know more hit me up.

Seeking girl for 3some - mw4w (State College )

We are a couple seeking another girl to bring into the bedroom. We are in our twenties and are seeking someone around the same age. We are both clean and willing to host or travel in the state college area. Wanting to do this for a long time so if yo [...]

VGL Saturday night only - m4m (Psu) 29yr

Visiting in town until Sunday. Solo in downtown hotel. Send pic in first email. Don't have time for delays. No pic = no response. Prefer tall and muscular guys. I'm a bottom. Extremely discreet. 5'9" 155 toned. White. Athletic.

need some nsa sex? - m4w (state college) 19yr

Looking for a women for some fun in the state college area. No preferances. Into anything! Message with picture of you.

Lubed Stretched and Ready to Go - m4m (N. Atherton ) 22yr

Been really wanting to get fucked lately since my toys are just not cutting it. I am all stretched and ready to go so unless you are really thick, which isn't a bad thing, I can come over, have you pull out the plug and then just slide your dick rig [...]

I Wanna Be Your Bitch - m4m (State College) 22yr

Don't have any plans for tonight so hit me up if you want me to come over and be your bitch for you or your entire party if they are into that. I may be able to host if you don't mind a roommate in the living room since I only got a bedroom to myself [...]

Let's have some fun! - m4w (State College) 21yr

Hey, I'm a 21 yr old guy here in State College and I'm looking to have some fun either this week, next week, or both maybe even a fwb thing if it leads to that. I am 5'6", white with brown eyes and hair, and I have an average/athletic build. I am als [...]

Masc 4 Masc - m4m (State College) 32yr

Masculine muscle for other discreet, masculine guys only. I like guys my age or younger so, if you're old enough to be my father, kindly move on. Casual and discreet, you need to be too! Responses without a pic goes straight to the trash. I have some [...]

7" long 6" around. very long lasting. pussy stretching. 1 hour minimum (atherton)

Mid twenties male. Very thick 7 inch cock 6" around... with the ability to last hours. If you are interested in having your.pussy stretched and interested in cumming numerous times hit me up. Try to make me cum... most likely you wont be able to unle [...]

Todays special - m4m (State/surrounding)

Today special is HEAD and J/O or what ever you might be into. Willing to do indoors or out. Please be HWP Clean and d/d free as I am. Share your stats and hopefully a photo. Be safe and have FUN out there guys. Blonds and red heads a plus here Put sp [...]

Looking for something.. - m4m (Juniata County)

Looking for something to do sometime.. Hit me up, and let's see what we can make happen

attractive girls in town? i can host tonight - m4w (psu) 25yr

if any females are hoping to find nsa tonight, hit me up. I can host. I live in state college. im 5'10 150lbs. we could have some fun together. no one to tell us to be quiet, or no one to worry bout us being loud. just u n me. nothing but no strings [...]

Kinky Ladies... Anal? - m4w (INDIANA, PA (IUP)) 20yr

20 year old college male looking for an adventurous FEMALE to play around with... Please be under 40, and DDF. NO MALES! That means... NO GAY OR BI GUYS! FUCK OFF! I am 100% straight and not looking to "explore" or "try new things" I am also 420 [...]

would love it if u came over tonight - m4w (state college) 25yr

been trying so hard to get some lately. just no luck. im single and now I want to enjoy single life. im very sane individual and very nice guy. think might have place to myself tonight. would like some nsa fun. no bs. real thing, not foolin round ton [...]

SMALL IS ALL - m4m (State College/ Area)

MWM. 42 five six, 155lbs 5.5 cut. New to this. Looking for gay/bi males mid age to older Looking to give and receive oral and HJ. Since I'm new I'm looking for small to avg size guys....NO KING COCKS. PLEASE NO PLAYERS....May be looking for a reg thi [...]

Lewistown Now - m4m (lewistown) 50yr

Looking for any kind of sex in lewiswtown now You cum to my pace drop pants and reciece a handjob or whatever we agree upon

im very bored and alone tonight - m4w (state college) 25yr

just hanging out by myself right now. very bored on this Friday night. stuck inside, looking to make things more exciting and fun. I have pics, im good looking guy. not all that experienced however looking to stay up tonight and enjoy the night. im v [...]

MAN WANTING A 2ND LADY - mw4w (altoona or closer to clfd) 42yr

I am a good looking Guy looking for a 2nd girl who is between ages of 22 to 45 and is no more then 150 lbs. (No offense to some)...who is willing to to have my woman watch us two and also join with us. This is very discreet. Married,single does not.m [...]

Slow Night - m4m (State College) 21yr

Talk dirty to me! Maybe we can get together one night. Skinny Guys early 20's please! Reply with some info to get things started Ill be waiting!

late night jog? - m4m (state college) 29yr

looking for a jogging buddy to meet up and have some sweaty fun... outside. just j/o or whatever. i know a good place to meet up. be under 30, in shape, and discreet/masc. hit me up with age, stats, and a pic... looking to go soon.

kinky female - mw4w (state college - surrounding)

CRAIGS LIST SHOULD START GIVING COUPONS FOR FREE EGGS CAUSE ALL YOU GET IS A BUNCH OF SPAM ON THIS F.....G JOKE OF A SITE MAYBE THE HEADINGS FOR EVERY ONE SHOLD SAY ALL SPAMMERS REPLY CAUSE THATS ALL YOU GET ON THIS F.....G SITE SO HAVE A NICE DAY AN [...]

Looking for a woman for me to watch - m4w (State phsbg Clearfield anywhere close)

Wanting an woman to have an encounter with my man while I watch. Wanna see her turn him on and him her. No drama and all must be discreet. If your not minding I just may join in while he's eating you etc. (BY THE WAY. HE'S AWESOME AT ORAL). you will [...]

3rd woman????? - mw4w (anyone willing????) 43yr

There has got to be a third woman somewhere on this site willing to have a threesome.... we are d/d free and expect same. very very oral driven if you like oral ..... we would love to invite that special lady into our bedroom for a threesome that cou [...]

willing bi female - mw4w (philipsburg clfd state altoona)

looking for a woman to have take care of the man while i watch as he takes care of you and if all is well with it, the woman will join in for a threesome. its got to be a fantasy of a woman somewhere on this site. d/d free and must come to us as we w [...]

WOMAN?????? - mw4w (CLEARFIELD OR NEARBY)

Wanting another female to join us. D/d free and want same. Must be discreet. This is a first time fantasy so ladies between 20 to 42 who are feeling this also may contact us. No spam or verification site etc..... not into games or drama. We are a ver [...]

BI WOMAN WANTED - mw4w (philipsburg, clearfield, state (traveler) 42yr

looking for a third female for a threesome with a m/f. we are d/d free and expect the same. man is awesome at getting a woman off, and will enjoy what she receives. if interested, please no one over 160lbs. (no rudeness meant), we know what we are lo [...]

Bi woman for a threesome - mw4w (Philipsburg Clearfield Altoona or travel) 42yr

We are a couple looking for a bi woman to join us for a theesome and you must be able to come to us. We also need a whole body and face pic due to all the spAmmers on this site. We are real and can please you very well. He is especially awesome at ea [...]

THREESOME??? - mw4w (CLOSE TO STATE....)

We are a m/f couple looking for another female for a threesome. Is there any true females on this site that are also looking for the same? If so, please get back to us with pic and we will also. we are a true / real couple on this site unlike all oth [...]

want a massage? - m4m (state college) 29yr

looking for an athletic/jock type bro that wants a massage...can host... no recip wanted. just be in shape, masc/discrete, athletic, and college age... sports/workout gear a huge plus... send a pic and stats

My head between your legs - m4w (State College) 23yr

I love going down on a sexy lady. Let me push you on the bed, push your skirt up, spread your legs and pleasure you for hours. I wanna make you cum over and over, and I'm good at it. The only thing I ask is that you be attractive and clean. Please pu [...]

BBC for BBW - m4w (N.Artherton) 34yr

Attractive, and fun BBC for BBW with positive attitude for one time or on going, must enjoy anal or ass play. Respond with description or pic & put your cup size in subject to weed out spam.

glory hole hosting right now (state)

Straight male here, I've been wanting to get my dick sucked, I was curious when I watched a glory hole porn. I decided I would build one and post on here to see if I could get any one who would want to come suck on my cock discreetly, so... Anyone in [...]

Looking for some new fun! - m4w (State College) 21yr

Hey there, I'm a 21 year old undergrad at State. I'm a really laid back and easy going guy, just looking to have some NSA fun! I'm ddf and always safe. I have my own place or I could travel, if it is close enough! Just get back to me and we can figu [...]

looking for asian - m4m

hi, just your average horny bi-cur guy looking to get into some oral... really would like to find someone who is asian and into hanging out and having some fun..... really just want to do oral. would love to suck and swallow some asian cock and have [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий