суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking women in college station

Yum (Bryan) 20yr

I really want a girlfriend. Just for me. I'm engaged & he doesn't care and won't be involved. I love girls and can't get enough, therefore I want one to be mine. I'm sweet, blunt, and a great lover. I'm not picky, so come as you are. No couples no me [...]

Just read. (BCS) 18yr

Well here I am, my friend told me to be really descriptive without putting your name. Hello, for all who are reading this, thanks for your time. I'm a pre-op trans MtF and i thought hopefully i could find someone to spend some time with and some frie [...]

Hang out over the summer? (College Station/Blinn) 18yr

Hi, are there any Blinn or A&M students taking summer school that want to hang out? Go on a few dates and head out to some of the kick-ass movies coming out in the next few months.

Seeking a woman (college station) 38yr

Seeking a woman.Long term dating, maybe relationship, sex and then lovely wedding.

Need Sex Toys? (Nationwide) 18yr

Hey partners, Need a more pleasurable sex life? You will enjoy many of the items my store offers. Shop today for your Adult items at www.adultitemsandgifts.com First time visitors that shop on my site with an order over $69 will receive free shippin [...]

bi fem, divorced, 34, looking for bi fem (BCS) 34yr

I am a divorced 34 year old female, consider myself a little heavy, but not obese. I consider myself very feminine and I would like to find another feminine women to explore with. Would you be that women?

Lost Bet (College Station) 38yr

My gf lost a bet , now she has to pay up. She is white 38 very trim in all ways. The bet was if she lost she would have to let another lady service her complet to finish. She has never been with another lady, but has a very high sex drive . You must [...]

Looking for her:) (Palestine ) 20yr

lookin for that speical girl:) I want a real relationship! Tired of all these fake people! Im white and ddf as should you! Your pic gets mine!

Bored and curious - w4w (College station) 19yr

I'm typically straight but am very bi-curious. College student, 5'6", 120 pounds, redish brown hair, hazel eyes. I'm not sure how to say I'm pretty without sounding conceited... So there. Lol. I'm very chill and down to earth, I want a girl I can act [...]

Looking (Texas) 26yr

Looking for the one you lost or just someone new to connect with?...Check the social site that can add some spice to your life!

Ready for a mature woman (all around) 48yr

Seeking a mature lady for mature fun. I am looking for someone who first loves themself, God, and family oriented. I would like to meet a woman who is secure in who she is. I would like her to be able to travel occassionally, I love taking day trips, [...]

Girlfriend:) (:) ) 19yr

I'm looking or a girlfriend! I'm tired of playing games, tired of fake people. Im married and he's ok with me having a gf. If your fake don't message me. I'm not stupid I catch on quick!! Your pic gets mine!:)

looking for some fun - w4w (college station,tx) 38yr

i am seeking fwb for some nsa action.I am married and bi, and he knows that I enjoy the company of another woman from time to time. I am ddf and so you must be to. I am a bbw size 14-16. if you do not care for bbw then I am not for you. I dont care w [...]

want bedroom fun with a woman (BCS/surrounding) 24yr

I'm wanting and needing fun in the bedroom with a woman... I have been with women before n really lobed it I'm 5'10 white brown hair and brown eyes... Down to earth love to laugh and want to be told what to do in the bedroom with a woman... Would lik [...]

Where's my princess? (BCS) 22yr

Well, here goes nothin. 22 years old, just moved here a few months ago, I'm white 5'9" and the perfect sized bbw, hazel eyes, short hair. I'm curvy but not too curvy if that makes sense. People call me beautiful all the time. I'd even started modelin [...]

Be Serious. (BCS) 18yr

Honestly, I have no clue how to find women attracted to other women in this town. I am wanting a deep friendship, fun in the bed room and all around of course! Im disease free, you should be also, if you like blondes and you're also attractive, slend [...]

Discrete Female only (brenham area)

Female college student or just female needing residency at a very reduced rate we have extra bedroom or huge 5 th wheel travel trailer for your convenience, located 10 miles from brenham, we are very professional couple that require our situation to [...]

Visiting (College Station) 21yr

I'm a student visiting college station. I'll be in town till Monday. And now I'm bored in my hotel room. Does any aggie girl want to cheer me up? Or show me the campus?

Sugar Daddy Wanted (Collegestation) 21yr

Im a hispanic college student looking to be pampered! :D Your picture gets mine ;)

Looking (East tx) 19yr

hey! I'm looking for a gf! She must be white and no older than 30 no younger than 18! If your not willing text, met with in a few days don't even message me! If you no your fake just leave me alone! Just want a simple girl who's drama free!

Just a little curious - w4w (bcs) 20yr

Lately, I have been fantasizing about women my age and older. I have never been nor have ever wanted to be sexual with women before. I am looking for any ladies with a slim figure between her 20s and 40s who has an open mind to adult play for the thr [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий