вторник, 7 мая 2013 г.

What turns me on or hard

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



lookatmyhusbandswifesbody: FEMDOM ANAL:  Straight men are...



lookatmyhusbandswifesbody:

FEMDOM ANAL:  Straight men are terrified by their own asses. It is so taboo for most men to admit that they enjoy anal stimulation but once they experience it they are never the same. Over time my husband has learned to prefer getting his ass fucked over any other sexual activity. He will do about anything I say, if he thinks it will lead to his prostate being tickled.

If you want to control the man, you must take control of the ass. In the beginning he just liked ass play because it was kinky and humiliating. Now his ass has become a true man cunt and he can't wait to get it fucked.

lookatmyhusbandswifesbody: FEMDOM ANAL:  Straight men are...



lookatmyhusbandswifesbody:

FEMDOM ANAL:  Straight men are terrified by their own asses. It is so taboo for most men to admit that they enjoy anal stimulation but once they experience it they are never the same. Over time my husband has learned to prefer getting his ass fucked over any other sexual activity. He will do about anything I say if he thinks it will lead to his prostate being tickled.

If you want to control the man, you must take control of the ass. In the beginning he just liked ass play because it was kinky and humiliating. Now his ass has become a true man cunt and he can't wait to get it fucked.

It was very humiliating for Man to have my gay friend Thomas take pictures of him getting his ass fucked.

Photo



femdom-university: You got caught in the cheerleader's...



femdom-university:

You got caught in the cheerleader's changing room. If you scream, you'll get found out, so you're going to have to bite down while they take it in turns to fuck your ass.

flyindabyrd: Using his cock and balls as leverage to pound your...



flyindabyrd:

Using his cock and balls as leverage to pound your cock in deeper…

fyeahgodsgirls: Anja. Get 50% off a GodsGirls membership right...





fyeahgodsgirls:

Anja.
Get 50% off a GodsGirls membership right here!

thedirtynurse: She is adorable



thedirtynurse:

She is adorable

thedirtynurse: There are times when the foreplay for pegging...



thedirtynurse:

There are times when the foreplay for pegging starts long before he gets there.  Just knowing what's to come gets me so excited.  When he walks in to find me like this he knows it's going to be a very sexy night.

thedirtynurse: Very nice



thedirtynurse:

Very nice

thedirtynurse: Pause I've begged before.  I've been teased so...



thedirtynurse:

Pause

I've begged before.  I've been teased so relentlessly that I've pleaded with him  to enter me.  A tough thing for someone like me who is usually in complete control.  However, when it's with my partner, I'm willing to put my pleasure in his hands.  If he wants me to be so turned on before he enters me that I can't think of anything else but his cock, I will gladly let him have the reins.  

I think of moments like that when I'm pegging.  I draw on things that have brought me the most pleasure when I was the one being penetrated.  When I know he's at the place where nothing will do but my entry, I like to pause.  To just take a moment for his entire world to become the point where my strap-on meets his opening.  I know how much pleasure it brings me so I'd never deprive a partner of it.  

Try it.  Stop everything and simply place your cock at his hole.  No pushing, no entry.  Let the anticipation build, then slide in.  He'll thank you for it.

thedirtynurse: The only thing that could have made this picture...



thedirtynurse:

The only thing that could have made this picture hotter than it is would be seeing her in action.  

Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий