вторник, 7 мая 2013 г.

Untitled

im-so-kinky: Follow Me



im-so-kinky:

Follow Me

brothersisterfathermother: "Well, kiddo? You think your stepdad...



brothersisterfathermother:

"Well, kiddo? You think your stepdad will prefer shaved me?"

My son just gulped and stood there for a second. "Um - I think I need to take a closer look." Exactly what I wanted him to say.

brothersisterfathermother: "Mom! For fuck's sakes, not out...



brothersisterfathermother:

"Mom! For fuck's sakes, not out here! We might see someone we know!"

brothersisterfathermother: She might have been overweight, but...



brothersisterfathermother:

She might have been overweight, but I can't say no to my daughter. And what can I say, she puts on the pounds in all the right places!

brothersisterfathermother: I never thought that I'd be back on...



brothersisterfathermother:

I never thought that I'd be back on birth control after my husband got the vasectomy. But then, I also never thought that he'd divorce me, and that the next guy to cum inside of me would be our son!

brothersisterfathermother: It had started when my mom was...



brothersisterfathermother:

It had started when my mom was complaining about her low self esteem. I'd told her that though it was weird to say to my mom, she was just my type, and there are tons of guys who'd love her body for how it is. Everything escalated pretty quickly from there!

momswetpussy: Letting my son take a peek on one of my breasts...



momswetpussy:

Letting my son take a peek on one of my breasts was just step one in my plan.

Now I've planted a seed in his head and I can clearly see he's struggling with the thought.

I want to fuck him soo bad!

sexylittlesister: 3 glasses of wine and my mom is my own...



sexylittlesister:

3 glasses of wine and my mom is my own personal stripper, only better….. Cuz she puts out!

nakeddoors: He had this ongoing crush on his Aunt Meg, that...



nakeddoors:

He had this ongoing crush on his Aunt Meg, that turned into sexual fantasies when he masturbated. He'd never seen her naked, but those huge lovely breast pillows called to him from anything she wore, and when her lush cleavage was bared, it was all he could ever look at.

When Meg asked him if he'd like to earm some money tending to her lawn and garden during his summer break, he jumped at the chance, his late teenage imaginating running wild with want.

Little did he know that his aunt had an even bigger crush on him, with his young, delicious body and his endlessly obvious attentions.

She found the perfect moment after a few days of him working there, and she called him into her bedroom. This voluptuous visual is what he found.

"I know you've been dying to see these, Robbie. Would you like to touch them, and kiss them. He nearly came from the invitation alone.

Auntie Meg was about to teach him a few things he would never learn anywhere else, and he would soon be at her house night and day, whenever he could, work or no.

Meg had no shame about borrowing her sister's son for some wild Milf sex. She'd always borrowed everything else that belonged to her big sister. Why not her home-bred, eager young stud?

contexxxt: Starting sophmore year in high school, Dylan's...



contexxxt:

Starting sophmore year in high school, Dylan's grades soared when his mother decided to change the incentive system.  Now instead of $1 for C's, $5 for B's and $20 for A's… she used a system that replaced those with flashing her tits, a handjob into a pair of her panties, or a blowjob and a facial respectively.

jaysincesthub: edohio: My son is just like all men, strutting...



jaysincesthub:

edohio:

My son is just like all men, strutting around like a rooster after he knocked me up

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… pregnant mom

jaysincesthub: Another great submission!!



jaysincesthub:

Another great submission!!

Photo



mexpwr: historyindamaking: Soraya carioca Woah



mexpwr:

historyindamaking:

Soraya carioca

Woah

incestmotherfucker: "Come here baby. Mommy needs some special...



incestmotherfucker:

"Come here baby. Mommy needs some special attention tonight!"

pookiesfamily: "My son just can't get enough of these babies...



pookiesfamily:

"My son just can't get enough of these babies right here!"

thekinkyson: sons date was a cocktease thekinkyson.tumblr.com



thekinkyson:

sons date was a cocktease

thekinkyson.tumblr.com

incestmotherfucker: Mom gives up all the special treats during...



incestmotherfucker:

Mom gives up all the special treats during the holidays

incestmotherfucker: Mom's all stretched now it's my time to...



incestmotherfucker:

Mom's all stretched now it's my time to work her out

incestmotherfucker: I can strip Mom down in like 30 seconds as...



incestmotherfucker:

I can strip Mom down in like 30 seconds as soon as she gets home

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий