четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking men in stillwater

looking for someone like me (stillwater) 23yr

I'm really not into the the "first date" thing. I'd rather look at it as just meeting a person, and getting to know what's up with each other. I'm laid back, I like to have fun. We could hang out have a drink, kick it, see how we feel about each o [...]

wanting a relationship (Stillwater/perkins) 22yr

I am looking for someone 22-35. I am 5'4 blonde hair and blue eyes. I am 22 yrs old. I want a relationship not just sex. If you seem interested in getting to know me please send me your name and favorite color in the subject line.

Tall Single Latino Man for Long Term (Stillwater) 46yr

I'm am attracted to Straight Single Latino Men. I am 46, 5'9 so your height should match mine or preferably taller than me. I am seeking a long term relationship. Your age can be between 37 to 52. You should be a NON-smoker and very light social drin [...]

Im still in love with you 23yr

I'm still in love I"m still love you I'm Still In Love With You I'm Still In Love With You You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorro [...]

where are u? (anywhere) 28yr

hello i am an attractive 28yr old white bbw. i am on here trying to find my soulmate. if hes out here. i am looking for a long term relationship that could lead to marriage. i love to cook ,outdoors,camping, fishing and flea markets.i am looking to m [...]

Suck my titties (Oklahoma City) 30yr

I need someone who loves licking and sucking titties. I like touching them everyday for hours several times a day but I need to have them licked and sucked too. I'm looking for one person to have an ongoing relationship with, and I would rather get i [...]

Friends are worth more than lovers (Ponca City) 30yr

I am a living, breathing, fiesty spirit that needs a partner in crime. Someone to karaoke with, explore nature with, take road trips, get drunk, eat pizza at 3am and break rules with. I'm unique and make a very loyal and devoted friend. I hope you do [...]

extra 3 day pass calf fry 27yr

I got an extra VIP 3 day pass to the calf fry and needing a date.. send a pic and why I should pick you to be my date

I Want To Taste Your Fatty Mamba............ (Stillwater, OK) 22yr

i been thinking my mouth has not had your cock in it i have not tasted your cum either cum or real........... why u r thinking u r alone meet me my yah00 mssenger..... firebabe7606

Let's Barter!!! A woman in Need (My House Lonly )

Is there any good men out there?? I am now single or actually widowed for several years now. I do not smoke or drink I don't do drugs of any kind except my prescription meds. I am an average woman, but if you would to give me a chance to get to meet [...]

Fun woman for sexy man... (Stillwater )

Attractive young female looking for a sexy man to talk to, flirt with, maybe more:) your pic earns mine...I'll be waiting;)

Bazzinga (Ponca City) 26yr

Im 26....looking for LTR not a hook up. I like to hang out bs and watch movies. I like comedy and scary movies. I am not a skinny female...if that is what ur looking for you have the wrong post. If interested send me a msg with a photo and put ur fav [...]

looking for a man (ponca city) 20yr

I'm a single 20 year old female. I enjoy being outside (what can I say I'm a county girl). I watch all kinds of movies and listen to all kinds of music. I'm looking for a guy who will take me mudding or even just sit on the couch with me and watch so [...]

Looking for a good man (Stillwater) 22yr

Hi!! :) iam 22 looking for a fun loving good man to love and in return to be loved. Iam 5'5 slender brown hair brown eyes, I like the outdoors but I prefer just hanging out watching movies just being together, I do have a child I want a man who is se [...]

Lets play discretely!!!! Fun for you and me:) (Stillwater) 31yr

Hello, I am looking for a man that wants to have fun. I am interested in someone that would like a long term thing. I would prefer someone that is in a relationship as well. I cannot host, but I am sure we could figure something out... I am not a sk [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий