суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking men in springfield, MO

Hello there :p 18yr

Hello there. my name is Ashley. i'm looking to make new friends, maybe more. nothing older than 22 please. put your name as the subject line so i know it isnt spam. if you would send a picture with the first email, ill send one back. hope to hea [...]

Hang out (Springfield) 28yr

I am looking to hang out between 8 and 4 tomorrow sometime. You must provide the place because i do not have one. My number is 417-five7two-3594. Just looking to hang out nothing more send a pic to that phone. No spam.

any harrison men?? (harrison) 35yr

Just a normal girl looking for a normal guy close to me. I have a pretty hectic life so its hard to meet new people. Looking for a friend first, chat/text/email, get to know you kinda thing so if your close to my location and my age send me a message [...]

needing someone real.. (Springfield 65804) 23yr

I'm a 23 year old female looking for someone to spend time with. I need something real, no booty calls, or one night stands.. I am independent and I expect my match to be the same. I am 5'9", brown hair, hazel eyes, curvy.. Curves in all of the right [...]

boyfriend needed (spfld) 31yr

im looking for some one to hang out with and maybe lead to other things. 5'4" bout size 10. i like going to the movies and being out doors .lm pretty laid back about almost any thing but street drugs. And i dont have any kids. If intrested send me a [...]

curvy!!!!!! looking for L.T.R. (ashgrove) 57yr

are there any good men left??? that ARE NOT ATTACHED wanting a LTR???? Im a curvy attractive older. looking for a white younger sexy man.ages 30 - 50 not after sex only!!!! wanting a ltr i love to touch and be touched!!! iam a die hard romantic!! i l [...]

Looking for love (Republic) 27yr

Hi I don't know where to look or maybe I am looking for too much. I am a single mom. My son does come first and I don't introduce him to just anyone. He is almost two. I am looking for someone under 38 if possible. I want him to have a sense of humor [...]

me again (aurora) 45yr

Well here I am again. Would like to be friends first And then who knows what. I don't have to have a man but it sure would be nice. Email me with a pic and I'llget back with you if I'm interested :-) . Hope to hear from you soon

Friends? :) - w4m 18yr

Hello there :) just looking to make some new friends. moving back to Missouri at the end of this month. message me if you would like to talk :p nobody over the age of 23. send a picture with your name, and age :p hope to hear from you!

hsv pos and looking.... (Sw spfd) 42yr

Hi. I am a cute and fun girl looking to meet someone that I click with to hang out. I like guys that are fun, funny, smart, caring, unique. I'm a sports fan so that would be good too and like to have a beer every now and then. Personality matters! [...]

Free tonight? (Branson) 40yr

I am pretty, or so I've been told. I'm not a size 2 but do not need to shop in the big girls store ;) looking for a man in the area that would be interested in having a few drinks and see if there is a connection. Must be over 30. Preferably closer t [...]

What do you have to loose? (Spfd) 25yr

So I'm looking for someone who would enjoy going with the flow of things is open laid back but responsible and knows how to be a man and take care of business. I like tattoos , a good sense of humor, outgoing. I have lots of tattoos and im a big beau [...]

looking (Springfield)

Ok so Im in my 20s and Im not necessarily in search of love, but I dont just want sex. So I guess im looking for a normal everyday kinda relationship. I have dated some really crappy guys, but really what girl hasnt. Im really just a laid back kinda [...]

i just want one chance (springfeild,mo) 22yr

well I don't know what to say on here. why is it so hard for a woman like to fine that one guy that makes her feel like she is his everything? i know im not that hot looking but to me looks or size don't matter to me its whats on the inside and im tr [...]

Tired of the Single Life... (Spfld )

Hey Fellas, How are you?!?! Ok, so I would really like to find a man that I click with in all areas. I would like a gentleman close to my age which is 27. Taller than I am. . .which shouldn't be too difficult since I'm 5'6 ½. Must be employed, has a [...]

Lake Friend (Palo Pinto Texas) 46yr

WOULD LOVE TO MEET A NICE SINGLE UNATTACHED MALE LIVING CLOSE TO OR BY PALO PINTO LAKE. I LOVE TO SWIM, BOAT AND HANG OUT AROUND LAKE. NOTHING BETTER THAN GREAT TIME WITH GREAT FRIENDS. NO I WON'T POST A PICTURE BUT IF YOU EMAIL ME A PICTURE I WILL E [...]

Single, Lonely n Tired Of It (Springfield)

Hey Gents! So are you single? Kid-Free. Don't smoke/chew. Looking for a possible long term relationship. Is at least over 5'10. Country fellas are a plus! Doesn't mind a bbw? Well then i'm interested in talkin to ya!! :) Please be in or super close [...]

looking for a true redneck guy (nwspringfield) 22yr

looking for a true redneck guy. I enjoy mudding,fishing, camping, anything outdoors.I can be a lady when need to be. Don't like dresses ,I enjoy my jeans and my boots. Am wanting a guy that is sensitive,likes dog and kids. It wouldn't hurt if u hap [...]

Country Girl Lookin For A Man (Ozark Mo) 20yr

I'm 20, a hard working girl. I have my own truck, apt, & phone. I work my ass off for everything I have in life. I've been used, and abused to many times. I want a man with a job at least that's funny and loving. I love to have a good time and love [...]

bbw 4 cutie (Spfld) 20yr

I am a single bbw n I am lukin for ltr. I am honest, patient, And very kind n I am lukin 4 the same. I am not here for sex but to find a friend that can later b more. N i smell nice and I am clean so plz b the same :-).

Wanting Forever (Spfd) 40yr

Recovering from a recent heartbreak but have decided I would not give up. I deserve to find someone. I am have a good job, stable, love to cook and family. I want love happiness and eventually marriage. I am attractive with a size 18 body I am workin [...]

Live Laugh Love (Springfield Missouri) 60yr

I am full of surprises! I love to laugh and be spontaneous and curious. In China I would be worshiped because, I have one blue eye and one green. In 60 years I do believe I have always been 5'9, the boys were always shorter than me; finally when I be [...]

Bbw for duck dynasty man (Ozark)

I am a bbw and yes that means big... Over weight... I am working on changing this. I am tall over 5'9. I work, drive, have my own place and supports self. I am a mommy and my child comes first I need a man that understands this. I am country and love [...]

Are there any Honest men out there left? (Springfield surrounding area) 40yr

Any honest men out there still? I don't want any cheaters or liars.. I want a man that will love me for me and I will love him for who he is. Hope that you are out there.. I don't want any drama in my life anymore. Hope to hear from you..

R u up 4 it? (Republic) 36yr

The weather getting nice just seems to run it in that I'm single. Lol. I would like to find a happy go lucky fellow that likes to enjoy activites.i would like to meet someone that is somewhat normal, no criminal record, doesn't smoke, no drugs, light [...]

Looking to Settle (Springfield) 18yr

So I recently had a break up. We weren't together very long. I'm over it and I'm ready to try again. I need a family guy. Someone who knows what he wants. Things I want in a man *A sweetheart *Wants to settle down soon *Likes kids *Wants kids * [...]

dinner and drinks on Wednesday 25yr

Would like to have dinner with a nice guy. If you would like to meet a very good looking athletic girl with a great personality send me a pic. I am looking for the same.

wheres my romeo (springfield) 24yr

i am lookin for a real man no drama no crazy exs and knows what they want. i want a ltr with an independent attractive man with his shit together. someone funny and out goin im a big dork and goof around alot someone who is affectionate and not a bar [...]

Attractive bbw wanting ongoing fwb! (Spfld) 30yr

I'm a super cute, fun, professional, down to earth, but shy bbw (bordeline ssbbw) in search of an ongoing FRIENDS with benefits. The friends part would be just as important as the benefits part. Im also open to more if it develops. Not only am I inte [...]

Do you want..Young? Curvy? Attractive? (Springfield)

I am 24 yrs old, stable in every aspect of my life and looking for someone equal to myself to share my life with. I have an amazing career, own home and vehicle. I do have a young child, so please be ok with that before answering. Im ok if you have c [...]

BBW looking (Springfield) 34yr

I'm a 34 year old BBW looking for a long term relationship. I'm not looking for FWB, or NSA or any other acronym that means anonymous, meaningless sex. I also don't want an open relationship. I like monogamy. I'm looking for someone who doesn't care [...]

Young, Curvy and Attractive for LTR (Springfield) 24yr

I am a young, attractive and curvy female. Seeking a sexy man ages 27-42 for a serious LtR. I am NOT looking for sex so plz dont even try. Casual encounters offers that if thats all you want! Dont waste my time! I am goal oriented and career driven. [...]

Young, Curvy and Attractive for LTR (Springfield) 24yr

I am a young, attractive and curvy female. Seeking a sexy man ages 27-42 for a serious LtR. I am NOT looking for sex so plz dont even try. Casual encounters offers that if thats all you want! Dont waste my time! I am goal oriented and career driven. [...]

BBW wanting LTR (Springfield, MO) 27yr

Yes, I am a big girl but I have really started to try and take better care of myself. Eating better, trying to get to the gym. I am just looking for someone who is ready to settle down with one person, and is done sowing their oats. (AKA no hookups, [...]

forever alone ?

Hello, I hope to find someone who shares my ideas and who wants a true relationship . I am 44 was married 17 yrs and feeling as though i will never find someone who wants to give me a chance. I enjoy the outdoors, movies, being held and holding and s [...]

LOOKING FOR LONG TERM (Springfield) 49yr

Looking for ltr tired of being alone 4 I am very easy to get along with and i like to have fun. I am a plus size woman so if you want skinny you;ll have to look elsewhere. Looking for a trustworthy1 man that isn't into games doesn't lie 7or cheat . P [...]

Seeking a LTR

Just like it says I want a long term relationship please be between the age of 28-37. Please add a pic when you reply or ill spam you hope 2 hear from you soon

Looking for one special guy (Springfield) 45yr

Do you know what you want out of life? I do. I want someone to be my other half. Someone to tell my secrets to without judgment, someone to hold at night. Someone to be a partner, not a boss. Someone who can be honest, not just about what they are do [...]

READ THIS ALL YOU GUYS (SPRINGFIELD/REPUBLIC/ETC) 1234yr

Most of todays ads are written by the same person, she/he just wants you to e mail them back so they get your e mail address!! They then sell them to marketing companies for money...................You have been warned!!

Looking for something to do... (Springfield) 24yr

First off I am looking to just hang out... maybe grab a drink or some dinner. I'm not wanting anything serious or a hook up. I like getting to know people and just talking who knows maybe a goodnight kiss at the end. I've had a lazy day all day and a [...]

I Wish For... (Somewhere) 39yr

I don't feel like I fit into any of these CL categories. I wish there was one that said, "Terribly lonely women who want a man-friend." My perfect outcome would be a good friend, one who enjoys my company and finds me attractive. Someone who makes m [...]

say something witty (springfield) 20yr

Fair warning I have tattoos piercings and I'm kinda a bombass So where do I start? I'm a gypsie kid of sorts. I start school back in June here in Springfield and I just moved back to Springfield after I had some bad things happen. So anyways I'm tat [...]

Just Looking for a Friend (Springfield) 36yr

Just looking for somebody who likes the same things I do. Drinking coffee, eating food, watching movies, listening to music, doing stuff in SpringTown like ArtsFest on Walnut Street this weekend. Hanging out with no plans and see where we end up. Se [...]

I want can't sleep, can't breathe without your love. <3 (417 area) 19yr

I want can't sleep, can't breathe without your love. Hey! My name is.... :) We will get to that later! Im a 19 year old blonde hair blue eye sweetheart! I am currently going to college as well as working a full time job. I love trying new things. I [...]

First Time Ad (Nixa, Missouri) 60yr

Hi, Well, this is my first ad I have ever put on, and curious about the responses I get, I am serious about finding someone in my life, I am looking for someone that is a grandpa or loves kids, someone kind, loving, wants to do things together, like [...]

broken hearted (springfield) 27yr

my heart is broken and I could use some cuddling .... I miss the presence of a man's strong arms wrapped around me ... About me I'm 27 cute bbw have pics when I get yours .. I have my act together I work have my own place and a car.. would like to fi [...]

countrygal lookn for honest guy 27yr

i work in springfiled and live out in the country i ride horses and enjoy the outdoors im lookn for a honest guy i go to church im lookn for a honest guy a guy who will not lie or hurt me one who enjoys the outdoors

Seeking a SPECIAL GUY!!!! (Branson/Branson West) 45yr

Looking for an UNMARRIED, kind, caring and romantic man. Between the ages of 35 and 50. I LOVE TALL men. Friendship, dating and a long term relationship are what I'm seeking in my life. Not a hook up or friends with benefits situation. I Love to kiss [...]

looking for the right guy (springfield) 19yr

i just want to find a guy that i can be happy with i want a guy that wont beat me or emotionally put me down im not very picky however i ask that you be respectful and non violent im 19 a freshman at msu i have short red/black hair and im curvy im fu [...]

beautiful bbw new to town 22yr

I am a 22 year old bbw in town for a bit. I love new things and meeting new people. I love live music, tattoos, animals. I am a girly girl but I am more than willing to get myhands dirty as well. I want tofind someone who can satisfy me emotionally p [...]

beautiful bbw in town. (Springfield ) 22yr

I am a 22 year old bbw in town for a bit. I love new things and meeting new people. I love live music, tattoos, animals. I am a girly girl but I am more than willing to get myhands dirty as well. I want tofind someone who can satisfy me emotionally p [...]

Walking arm in arm with no one (Springfield) 26yr

Not sure how to start this but here goes nothing. I am a 26 year old female that is in a marriage that seems to be going no where! No emotional support, communication, cuddling so here I am looking to get to know someone who can offer what I am in ne [...]

Don't be scared! (Spfld) 48yr

I guess you should be scared! I never thought that I would have to resort to placing an add for a man, as I'm sure you never intended to place one or look for one for a woman. I am really tired of being alone. I like my alone time of course, but ther [...]

Gotta Be Honest (Webster County) 19yr

I feel like the best way to get to know someone is through honesty, so here it goes: I am a huge bookworm. I love writing I am a student--studying for my associates. I still live at home. My family means a lot to me. I love kids--No I do not ha [...]

Cute "BBW" looking for a good guy (Springfield) 23yr

So I don't really like calling myself a BBW but I guess that would be the best way to describe myself on here to find someone that likes bigger girls. I'm 23 from Springfield, I work part time and go to school. I'm pretty laid back and don't want a l [...]

Friends first

I am looking for a friend. Not a fwb. Someone who will talk to me. Someone who will be willing to become best friends. Please like children, be interested in going to church, and know what you want in life. Ages I would prefer are 23-33. Hope to hear [...]

Loving caring grandmother looking for mysoul mate (Nixa,mo) 55yr

I am a family oriented lady, i love and enjoy my children and grandchildrn. Love nature, crafts and music. To me a great evening with my man, dinner. Movie cuddling. I am very romantic. I'm also a christain and i like all kinds of music. If ur not lo [...]

Catchy title (Springfield ) 23yr

I'm 23, in college, reddish hair, curves, and very outgoing. I love to do almost anything from working out to cuddling. I love to text and talk as well as sports especially football and baseball. I want you to be 21-31, attractive, tall, know where y [...]

Looking for Love by summer (Springfield) 29yr

Summers right around the corner. And im hoping to find you.... The one who will carry the tent on a hiking trip. The one who will rescue me when my car breaks down. The one i can splash on the canoe trips. Someone i can fall in love with over the sum [...]

Looking a good man (Hollister) 24yr

I'm 24 about to be 25 in may and I'm a single mom I have three year old daughter I work long hours and I'm tired of being single I like guys 21-33 if u would like to talk more u can txt me no druggies please 417-fivefivenine-3919

wanting a relationship LTR (country/farm) 50yr

I do not want to be alone. I am looking for a relationship with a man. I would love to get some property and have a relationship. Maybe you do not want to be alone. Maybe you need someone to do your shopping or errands?? Like some home made cooking? [...]

Witty Title (Springfield) 24yr

Hi. I'm 24, in a masters program, work a lot, and loves to have fun. I have red hair and green eyes. I am not a twig but I'm not disgustingly over weight either. I work out 4-5 times a week. I love to text, rock climb, do kick boxing, and take random [...]

Lets get muddy... (Springfield)

Looking for a sweet country guy...someone to show this city girl how much fun the country can be...take me out mudding in your big truck and lets get dirty...lol...bonfires..fishing...bbq..looking for someone around 35 ish...please include pic of tru [...]

Lets have a great time ... (springfield) 21yr

I'm a fun down to earth girl with a great personality let me know if you'd like to have a good time with an amazing girl ..... I'm right here ...mail me if ur real (arianna98755)Gmail

Looking for a man to make me happy :) (Ozark) 27yr

Hello! Well, I've been single almost a year and am starting to get kind of lonely and miss having someone around to spend time with. More about me: 27 years old and I do have kids, I guess I'm classified as a BBW but I swear I'm not morbidly obese lo [...]

BBW seeking LTR (Springfield) 34yr

I'm a 34 year old BBW looking for a long term relationship. I'm not looking for FWB, or NSA or any other acronym that means anonymous, meaningless sex. I'm looking for someone who doesn't care if I don't put on make-up before going out in public, but [...]

So i'm just me (springfield area) 27yr

Ok so here's the deal, I'm far from being the girl that you take home to your mom. And i'm not really looking for a guy to bring home to meet my parents. I do however want a good relationship type guy. I want someone who will be there emotionally, ph [...]

Looking to Live-In (Springfield) 18yr

I'm NOT needy (as in, in need of a place to stay) I'm just ready to wake up to someone every morning. Please be between 18-28. I am ready for a boyfriend on the next level. If interested email me. I have less than 300 a month to help with bills. The [...]

Still looking! (Springfield) 45yr

Wanting tall ,respectful, honest,caring,no game playing, healthy, confident, honest, gentleman! Ok that is forward I know but that is what I am looking for in a man. I am honest, hardworking , caring and very loving.. I am not looking for a sugar da [...]

My knight (Springfield) 29yr

Im looking for the one who wont keep me a secret. Someone i can show of to the family. Someone who will talk to me daily even if only a text. I want communication. Someone who wont push and will allow it to happen in its own time. I tried this earlie [...]

Something different. (Springtown) 23yr

I need something different. A good relationship with a good dude Smoke with me Cuddle with me. Laught and listen to music. I'm 23 year old female in Springfield mo. I'm a bigger girl in all the cool places with a pretty face. Send me your pict [...]

Looking for someone (Springfield) 19yr

I am a college student who is looking for someone to hangout with and date. Maybe go further than that. Message me if you want to know more about me

Country Girl at Heart (Springfield) 22yr

So, of course I am wanting a Country Boy. (Gamers welcome to apply. Always a fan of you.)Why? I grew up in the country, I miss the air, the grass and the freedom. I want to live on a farm again. If you dont want a BBW please stop reading. If you dont [...]

looking for the one (Clinton) 19yr

19 yr old Single mother seeking tender loving care and romance with someone who shares some of the same interests as me, I love nature, Sci-Fi, rock and 80's music, art, museums, theater, and history. Someone that will put me high on their priority l [...]

hi (home) 46yr

Want don't need someone who wants to take the time to get to know me, I'm not by ANYMeans looking for a one night stand . I'm a bigger woman who knows what she wants outta life. I'm a smoker so if that offends you then don't answer my ad. I like t [...]

Nice man to date (Springfield MO) 45yr

I am looking for a nice man to date between the ages of 35 - 55. Non-smoker, no drugs. No rambling on about baggage. Clean cut, not into lumberjack look. Looking for someone to get out and do things with. Just dating. No fwb situations. Just date. [...]

Curvy woman who loves thin guys (Springfield ) 21yr

Hey, I'm a curvaceous woman who really likes thin men, I am trying to meet new people and start out texting and get to know them an see where it goes from there. So if you think u sound like this ad then please hit me up. I would like a pic of you so [...]

single and looking (norwood) 21yr

Im looking for a guy that wants a relationship, send a pic and ill send one back. A little about me I like huntin,fishing, listenin to music ill listen to just about anything. I like playin video games every now and then to. I like hangin out wit my [...]

Seeking 40 plus Christian Cowboy (springfield) 41yr

41 y.o. professional woman looking for a Christian Cowboy. Must be financial independent, have a gaited horse and a horse trailer for camping and trailriding on the weekends. A Must have: Christian beliefs, non smoker and no heaver drinkers. Will sh [...]

young and restless 19yr

hi, i have been single for a while and I'm really missing having someone to be there for me, to be my best friend and my bf. I have tried this whole cl thing before and it always seems to fizzle out but I'm trying one last time. I'm a bigger girl but [...]

Looking for friend to become a ltr (SW MO) 44yr

I am a pleasantly plump women looking for something to last. I enjoy the outdoors, walking, horseback riding, camping and other activities. I want someone who is active between the age of 35-44 since I need someone who can keep up with me. Are you th [...]

Good woman for ltr (North of Springfield) 22yr

looking for a ltr with a genuine, loyal, hardworking, family oriented man. I've tryed dating site after dating site they are all bs if you ask me. Im attractive, loyal, just a great person looking for the same. im not on here because i cant get a dat [...]

Losing hope on finding the one! (Springfield ) 21yr

Im not fake, I am a real person with real feelings! I am not too young for love and much more mature than most! I am looking for the guy that I could marry! I prefer tall, athletic/slim, loyal, honest, fun, understanding, doesn't play games, not into [...]

Date (Springfield) 18yr

I am looking for someone to date.I would like to date someone who is somewhat tall and fit

Boyfriend Wanted (Springfield) 18yr

Hey! I'm a single mom looking for a long term relationship. (eventually want to be at live-in girlfriend status) I am not superficial. I accept everyone for who they are. I want something that is going to turn into marriage along with more children. [...]

really...? (near spring) 25yr

Ok so I'm trying this again so far no luck.. I'm 25 single female... I don't go out bars often more of your typical country girl.. I love playing in the mud .. being outdoors in general :) would love to find me a decent country boy. I have pics so se [...]

looking for love (clever) 23yr

Hey im on here trying to find a good guy and someone to hang out with tonight send me a text 417894foursixzeroseven

Time for a change (Springfield area) 27yr

Well I'm a single mom of one so if you don't like kids you might as well move on now as I don't like to waste anyone's time. I'm 27 almost 28, have a job I like and my own vehicle, so I'm not looking for someone to pay for my bill or anything. I have [...]

Looking to date (Republic) 39yr

I'm a single mom looking for a single dad or someone thats likes kids.I want to be able to find someone who likes to have fun joke around Would like you to be around my age, Please respond with a picture, a way to get ahold of you, please put date in [...]

One Good Man Wanted (Springfield) 40yr

Me: Single mom with a great job, a home and a great personality looking for a great guy. I am attractive, plus size (not obese). I have a lot of love to offer a good normal loving guy! Could you be him? Tell me about yourself...

Take Chance (Springfield) 24yr

I am 24, in school, dedicated to school. I also work two different jobs as well. I love to have fun with my friends and family is very important to me. I do not smoke and I drink occasionally, its not attractive if your always drunk, just sayin. I lo [...]

seeking best friend soulmate

I dout i will find what im searching for on this joke for a site but wont give up im looking for someone geniune loyal faithful honest the whole works i want to be married to my best friend and my soulmate i dont need anyone else nothing else should [...]

55 and older looking (north of spingfield)

Do you just want to know what happen to all us older people? Have they just went and hid. I remember when dating was meeting someone at the movies or a dance. At least then I new if the person I was looking at was someone I could be intrested in. Now [...]

Lady looking for LtR (springfield mo.) 55yr

Looking for Mr. Right. beautiful older woman hwp. Trying to fine a man my own age for LtR. I am not a cougar, but would date someone not to young 48-70. I enjoy many things movies, fishing, theatre, and outdoor sports. I am very young at heart and lo [...]

Looking for my other half! (Springfield ) 21yr

I am NOT wanting to waste anyone's time when saying what I am looking for in a guy! If you don't meet my expectations please don't flag this, there is someone out there for you! I am looking for someone that knows what they want in life, has a career [...]

Looking for a nice man to talk to (Spfd) 24yr

I am looking for a nice man to text with. I'm in the middle of a very rocky marriage and need someone to talk to. I am 5'4, full figured with bright blue eyes and long dark hair. I do have two kids and they mean everything to me. Email me if interest [...]

I'm a sexy lady looking for a nice looking man , to text (All over) 34yr

Just wanting to get to know a nice looking man thru talk and text for now , I'm really honest , polite and love to flirt lol , pic with email would be nice , even number so I can text ya , I don't want sexual responses in the email they won't be answ [...]

Take Chance (Springfield) 23yr

I am 23, in school, dedicated to school. I also work two different jobs as well. I love to have fun with my friends and family is very important to me. I do not smoke and I drink occasionally, its not attractive if your always drunk, just sayin. I lo [...]

First time ad, looking for you, (Mt.Vernon, Mo.) 66yr

I HAVE DECIDED TO TRY HERE ON THIS WEBSITE FIRST, NOT SURE ABOUT THIS, HAVE LOOKED OVER, DON'T SEE ANYONE MY AGE, OH WELL, HERE GOES, LOOKING FOR A HONEST MAN, NOT A YOUNG MAN, AROUND MY AGE. SOMEONE WHO LOVES LIFE, TIRED OF BEING ALONE, BE NICE IF [...]

Feeling A Little Feisty ;) (Springfield) 24yr

Hi ;) I'm 24... I'm pretty bored right now and was thinking that it could be fun to start a "pen pals" type of relationship via email, text or whatever. I'd like to do this with somebody who doesn't plan on meeting... I like the idea of having a biza [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий