вторник, 21 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | miscellaneous romance in hampton roads

white tgirl looking for ltr only - t4m (suffolk,va) 39yr

Hi therr lets try this again only for real serious men need to respond to this post i am 39 white passable and hwp i am looking for a nice guy who is down to earth has a car and is between 18 to 39 only and perfer white men only sorry just my taste m [...]

white tgirl looking for ltr only - t4m (suffolk,va) 39yr

Hi therr lets try this again only for real serious men need to respond to this post i am 39 white passable and hwp i am looking for a nice guy who is down to earth has a car and is between 18 to 39 only and perfer white men only sorry just my taste m [...]

Older - m4m (Chesapeake) 51yr

Looking for an over 55 guy that would like someone nice to do things with. I'm a good looking masculine tall white guy that is hwp, clean, and no diseases. And I'm looking for the same. I have my own house and would like to meet someone close by... [...]

god and goddess for queen - mw4w 33yr

Hey luv how u.. My wife and I are looking for a ltr with an AA woman...we are very serious...so be the same...you will be taken care of by us...loved and respected...and will have kids with us...we want to have more kids...all of us living as a big h [...]

One Woman's Man - m4w (HAMPTON ROADS) 59yr

Seeking intelligent well mannered educated self-sufficient lady for serious long term relationship. I am not in for games. If you are seeing someone else, please do not bother. I am employed, own home and self sufficient. Been alone too long. Ready [...]

Meet Single Men on Wednesday - ww4mm (Midtown Portsmouth)

Ladies , are you interested in meeting local gentlemen and would you like a nice environment to do that in? Local men are waiting to meet you every Wednesday night starting at 7 pm at A Gourmet Cafe in Midtown Portsmouth. Located at 507 Williamsburg [...]

Interested in Meeting Local Ladies? - ww4mm (Midtown Portsmouth)

Gentlemen, are you interested in meeting local ladies and would you like a nice environment to do that in? Local ladies are waiting to meet you every Wednesday night starting at 7 pm at A Gourmet Cafe in Midtown Portsmouth. Located at 507 Williamsbur [...]

SWM looking For MWF - m4w (Williamsburg,York,Glo) 45yr

Not really looking for LTR unless its long term FWB. Just got out of a train wreck of a marriage. So I perfer that your not looking for love. Just to go out and have a good time. That's why I'm seeking a woman who is married but needing some attentio [...]

A Place to Meet & Greet on Wednesdays (Midtown Portsmouth)

Are you looking for a place to meet singles? A Gourmet Cafe is looking to start a singles meet & greet night each week on Wednesday nights. There are plenty of single men and women in the 7 cities and we want to bring them here to meet you. In addit [...]

Masculine and educated black guy looking for a good guy to date - m4m (You must host. We can meet 1st ) 27yr

I am looking for a mature and masculine single person to date. Lets start off getting to know each other and see if there is a connection then go from there. I prefer guys around my age and older so ~27 and up. Race is not a problem for me. Rather ta [...]

C'on give a guy some Shaving help, Manscaping - m4w (Williamsburg) 57yr

Hi and thanks for reading this posting. Im looking for a friend that will help me shave the parts of my body that I can't reach. I'm a swm and I will shave you as well if you desire. This is for real and I would appreciate it if you would put the wor [...]

Pig wants cum from every handcuffing rapist Dom who replies. Rape me. - m4m (Chesapeake/ N battlfield) 34yr

I want to be raped repeatedly by multiple men. I'll supply the hotel sometime this week. There will be cum everywhere so if you're safe sex type, not for you. The rest of you, use me. Rape me over and over. Piss on me. Cum in me and on me. Rape me. N [...]

Ready for Mr Right... - t4m (Chesapeake,Va)

Stats: Caramel complected passable African American TS 5'6 150 lbs Top Ts Looking too meet a single 30+ yr old gentleman thats SINGLE and very SECURE in his sexuality and HIMSELF and is ready to truely cherish the jewel that is a transgendered w [...]

Young 420 - m4w (Kempsville) 19yr

im actually 20 but if that doesnt matter send me and email now i have some great 420 i wanna share with a cool girl right now. i cant smoke at my place i can drive to you though if you dont live far away

WM SEEKING WM FOR LTR - m4m (Norfolk) 49yr

Hi guys, I am a SGWM who would like to meet new people for possible dating.I am stable,secure,sane & silly at times.Love to make people laugh. I have been single too long now.Interested in White/Latino/Asian, DDF , HWP,Good Health. I dont care if [...]

Kid at Heart - m4ww (Norfolk)

I am in good shape, enjoy reading, traveling, hiking, the outdoor, the ocean, riding my motorcycle, local shows and more. Looking for an open minded, spontaneous, playful, in shape women. If you like what you read and have an interest, I would love t [...]

Daddy is looking for you... (Hampton)

Your Daddy is looking for his baby. Boy, girl, tranny! He needs you inbox me!! Inbox Papi in subject...

Where is all the naughty girls - m4mw (P-TOWN) 46yr

Looking for a couple for some role playing now. This is what i am looking for. the wife will act like my daughter. i will walk in on her sucking your cock and get very angrey with the two of you. then i will punish her by spanking her in front of you [...]

u come visit me - m4w (chesapeake) 60yr

YOU come over every 2 weeks or so and we play dirty games or what every you wold like just want some action once in a while..... We can play ??? dirty games if you like....or you can screw over me......make me your slave.....$$$$

swm seeking one sweet ts girl - m4t (hampton roads) 34yr

SWM here looking for one sweet girl to date and hopefully connect. I am tall, muscular/athletic build white guy with good disposition. I am totally clean, no diseases ever and play safe. Like to kiss and make out, take my time. Also like mutual massa [...]

Looking for more in Life - m4m (ODU/Larchmont) 45yr

>>Professional Living in the ODU/Larchmont area looking for a regular playbud for regular get-togethers. >>Not looking for just a one time hook-up; >>Sincerely looking for more in life >>Lets Swap pics and meet up

Roommate wanted ! - t4m (Portsmouth) 57yr

It gets very lonely being a slightly effeminate male ! I have a room or a bed to share with someone looking for a place ! I'm mostly masculine but love to treat men to those things expected from a gurl ! Send me your stats to include race and cock si [...]

* 420 Session Now * - m4w (VB Chesapeake) 21yr

just got some chronic lets get high ass hell LADIES ONLY NO GUYS just looking for one female to smoke with so if thats you email me now please live nearby if you want me to come to you lets do this now

Deploying next month, looking for an awesome Lady - m4t (VAB) 23yr

Just got back and already leaving again next month for 9 months, looking for a lady that would like to take advantage of this situation! Do ANYTHING with me, and wouldn't mind being email pen pals while I'm away :) really tall, slim, and tatted up [...]

Deploying next week, looking for an awesome Lady - m4t (VAB) 23yr

Just got back and already leaving again next week for 9 months, looking for a lady that would like to take advantage of this situation! Do ANYTHING with me, and wouldn't mind being email pen pals while I'm away :) really tall, slim, and tatted up w [...]

Navy Guy Looking for Awesome :) - m4t (VB) 25yr

Heyyy charming funny Navy guy looking! Would love to be friends, hopefully more! Tall, slim and tats! Hope to hear from you :) Pic for Pic! got plenty to trade!

looking for a photographer - w4mw (Norfolk)

if you are looking to upgrade your portraits look no further. Specials are always available for any session you like.

CD looking for Dance Instructor - t4m (norfolk) 25yr

Hey Fella's, I am looking for an older male dance instructor. I would love to learn how to dance the Tango, plus ballroom dancing has always been a desire of mine. please email me back with you expierence level and thoughts on lessons. Thank You, [...]

mature wht for mature BM - m4m (Va Bch) 61yr

swm 61 seeking mature(prefer 45 or older) SINGLE( NO married men!)BLACK man for regular getaways in Vabch/Norf area I am hwp at 5ft10 210# stocky masc. Temperate , clean,healthy openminded.I am seeking the same in a pal/FWB to occasionaly. share a. r [...]

i get what i want - w4m (norfolk)

im wet and warm!! I want and need someone to stroke my pussy good,, im all work and no play and i hear that this is the place to get what your seeking however your seeking it, my stats are 52 in height 40 dd single black and thick not fat there is a [...]

Erotic Hypnsosis

Have you always had a fantasy and you never dare to try this because you had a good reason not to do it? Reasons such as: - I can not come home with bruises - I'm afraid of permanent injury - I'm too shy - I have a fantasy that does not belong t [...]

BBW looking for couple for ltr - w4mw (hampton roads) 36yr

I am looking to join a couple for some fun. FWB could turn into a ltr. Children ok as I have some of my own. Your pic gets mine. Will email to see if we are compatible and go from there. Put GF in the subject so I know your real. I will be patiently [...]

Married guy needing a teacher - m4w (Norfolk) 27yr

I am looking for a lady to teach me some sex and foreplay basics while my wife is deployed. She knows about this and is happy I want to learn more. She doesn't like the stuff I do for foreplay so if you think you can help please email me. I will not [...]

Looking for a texting/email chat friend - m4w (NN) 34yr

Hi, I'm a 34 year old guy looking for a girl to exchange emails/texts with. Not looking to meet up or anything like that, just want a girl to chat with. If you're interested hit me up. Hope to hear from you, please put your favorite color in the subj [...]

looking for new friends - m4m (newport news hosting) 19yr

hi, im a black male looking for friends to fool around with. im a very open person and i can get along with most people so hmu with stats or pics and also put 'friend' as the topic or ill think ur spam and ask for my number for more pics please be dd [...]

Exploring - w4w 30yr

So I've recently had a brief experience with a woman that has me questioning my sexuality. I'm looking for someone who could first be a friend, and when were comfortable we can explore everything else. I guess I could classify myself as fem, but I'm [...]

Where are the honest women? - w4w (Newport News) 25yr

I tried out this site last month to meet a nice young lady but just couldn't seem to get realness. Thought I'd make a post and let her find me. Ladies I'm not one for deception I want great conversation let's hang out some time get to know each other [...]

Mother(s) Day 420 - m4w (757 HR) 25yr

bored tonight sitting here lonely infront of the tv smoking by myself. im searching for a lonely mom or female who would like some company tonight. ill provide the bud and ill travel to you. if that sounds like you and you want to meet a cute guy ton [...]

Miss Do Whatever It Takes - t4m (Hampton/Norfolk) 20yr

Hey Guy! Looking to have a good time with a 757 three two nine 8610 I love to please and make you feel good. Please no games and and serious people only P2P

Husband and wife looking for a woman - mw4w (virginia Beach) 24yr

My husband and I are looking for a docile woman to add to our relationship. We are looking for someone between the ages of 23-30 who has a job, car, and a life. LOL. If you are interested hit me up. Thank you and have a great day.

GWM seeks GBM - m4m (Hampton) 49yr

GWM seeking GBM for friendship, fun, relaxation, etc...I would like to meet someone not just for sexual contact (I am a strict bottom) but also recreational, pleasurable times. I am in a low income status but work part-time. I am not rich but do not [...]

Looking For a Friend - m4m (College park VB) 51yr

I'm a gay white male, 51 years old, seeking another gay male any race, between the ages of 30 and 51 for friendship, conversation, dinner and see where it might lead If this sounds appealing to you, please reply.

Polyamorous relationship of sorts - mw4w (Va beach) 2324yr

We are a married couple looking for a female companion mostly for my husband. I work long hours. And he is a stay at home father of two. He tends to get lonely. So to relieve that. I think a girlfriend is the route to go. Craigslist isnt letting me u [...]

Tgirl for LTR - t4m (Chesapeake) 29yr

trying this again...it seems like there are a lot of game players and liars here...I'm a TOP tgirl looking for a LTR...only hit me up if you are serious I really dont have time for BS...no pic no reply...dont hit me up with lies its just a waist of b [...]

Herpes Simplex II virus - w4mw (757) 51yr

Seeking men, 27-53; couples with same. This is me and am seeking individuals who have and understand the virus. Also looking to network and start a support/networking group.

Anyone on here want real - m4w (Chesapeake ) 50yr

Looking for a woman that can take care of my needs and I take care of hers. We are all grown here and Know what each other needs. No it's not just sex it's Movies and dinner or just talking I think you get the Idea. Maybe after a while we can mak [...]

Masterslave couple seeks sister slave - mw4w (norfolk) 3822yr

Seeking sister slave for caring household. Been in the BDSM lifestyle for years currently seeking a sister slave between ages of 20 to 35 must be medically cleared before any physical contact and prefer white female only. Must be ddfree and sane. Sen [...]

Beefy Professional Looking for LRT - m4m (Norfolk/anywhere) 42yr

I know its not the perfect place to look for a dating experience. I am tired of meet guys who just want a suck n go and disappear after one meeting. I am looking for MORE. I want friendship along with playful fun times. I enjoy coffee out, dinners o [...]

Married guy needing a teacher - m4w (Norfolk) 27yr

I am looking for a lady to teach me some sex and foreplay basics while my wife is deployed. She knows about this and is happy I want to learn more. She doesn't like the stuff I do for foreplay so if you think you can help please email me. I will not [...]

We want a girl friend - mw4w (Portsmouth) 2428yr

We would like to find a girl friend for the both of us the best match would be a swf 5'1" and under not really worried about your body size send us a email with some info about your self and what your in to and we will respond with some g rated pics [...]

SWM SUB looking for a SW/BF DOM - m4w (va beach) 24yr

white male stocky 235lbs. hairy chest, recently shaven pubes. 5.5"cut and ummm.....guess i should start by saying im a gay male. i say that because ive never had sexual activity with a woman before beyond eating one out for like a minute. so not real [...]

Older Fem 4 Older Stud ! - m4m (Portsmouth) 57yr

Welcome to my world. I'm a w/m 5'9", 220,brown hair and eyes who enjoys loving my man and ensuring his happiness ! I give great head or so I've been told. I'll even bottom for Mr. Right ! I'm tired of the games and seek a lifelong companion. If you a [...]

Sexy couple looking for a sexy female - mw4w (Newport news) 40yr

Sexy couple looking for a sexy woman to play with and get to know. You can do both of us or just her. He is a handsome, built black male and she is an attractive white female with a great ass. We are adventurous, spontaneous and love to have fun. Bot [...]

Married, Lonely and Frustrated - m4w (Virginia Beach) 56yr

Married, Lonely and Frustrated looking for some fun. Just need someone to touch and hold.

White Boi Bottom 4 Black Top - m4m (Newport News, VA.) 25yr

Sexy white bottom in newport news looking for a sexy black top who down to fuck!! Looking for someone with a freak side, oral, foreplay, pissing,, cum facial, freakier the better!!! HAVE A FRIEND?? BRING THEM TOO!! FOR SOME 2 ON 1 ACTION GoodWhite [...]

Let me make you a video of me jerking off - m4w (VB) 30yr

As the title says, I like the thought of a girl rubbing herself and cumming while she watches me play. Custom videos just for you, dirty talk included, and even requests such as "make me one while you're in the bathroom stall at work" are all fair ga [...]

Cinco De Mayo

Does Tequila make your clothes fall off ? Single woman looking for people interested in celebrating this breezy Sunday . you must be open minded spontaneous avaialble to hang out today I am extremely creative and have lots of ideas for the right pers [...]

Sexi Single BBW - w4m (va beach )

Single sexy BBW new to area looking to have fun go out and see what happens. I fun outgoing drama free and occasional drinker..yes I do smoke weed. And cigarettes(if u cnt deal with that dnt reply) I am just lookin for a little fun and see where thin [...]

Young sailor - m4w 22yr

I am in the navy don't really have time for a relationship just looking for that girl that can hangout with and can talk to occasionally and fool around with, not looking for drama had heart broke enough just need that girl that can do just that.

submissive/feminine male 4 open minded woman or couple (South Hampton Roads) 47yr

Hello. I am looking for a white woman in her 30's, 40's in good shape, thin, attractive who would love to have a friend who is a good looking white male in great shape, funny, great personality but not masculine. I am not looking for a dominant tough [...]

white tgirl looking for ltr only - t4m (suffolk,va) 39yr

Hi therr lets try this again only for real serious men need to respond to this post i am 39 white passable and hwp i am looking for a nice guy who is down to earth has a car and is between 18 to 39 only and perfer white men only sorry just my taste m [...]

Top tgirl looking for a bttm for LTR - t4m (Chesapeake) 29yr

I'm a top tgirl but i am looking for more than just a sex hook up...I just moved here and I would like to meet a cool person I could possibly connect with and have a LTR with...your pic gets mine..no pic no reply...no flakes or fakes please...thanks [...]

get your weekend started right - w4m (Hampton) 25yr

Cum see me for a fun time.... I am ready and waiting... look forward to a fun time! We can go out or just stay in ;)

SWM ISO SWF (MATURE ONLY) - m4w (757)

Mature,retired professional,dwm,average appearance guy here. ISO attractive (hwp) serious minded white female. I am seeking companionship and fun. LTR possible. This is NOT "BOOTY CALL" so working girls should ignore this posting. Serious replies onl [...]

Looking for a best friend with benefits (Virginia Beach)

Looking for new friends that I can hang out with on a regular basis. If comfortable It may lead to fwb. I would like to explore my curiosities with another woman. I prefer white femme but open to all. I may even consider couples if we all agree and h [...]

sissy boy needs to serve TV/TS - m4t (VaBeach) 50yr

single wm 5'10",250, seeking tall hot TS/TV who will be the Dominant partner in a hopefully ltr. love to serve and to please. Be femme, or andro, Femmy drag queen fine, BBW also great. If You already are in a relationship and both want to be served b [...]

After Work 420 - m4w (Va Beach) 21yr

as the title says im looking for a girl to smoke with after work this evening. good looking stoner guy here; ill be looking around 8 or 9 tonight. if you would like to join me then just email me. Be sure to send a pic and a little bit about you so i [...]

Looking for SWF between 40 - 50 for FWB - m4w (Gloucester) 29yr

Looking for my cougar!!! If interested put "your cougar" in the subject line and attach a pic.

white boy workout

I have a singular secret side I like nothing more than to have a big strong man at My mercy I am only interested in men ready to submit totally to My will Training docile slaves is My specialty I demand the best service possible you must be willi [...]

---------------Lets Blaze---------------- - m4w (VA Beach) 19yr

any pretty girls around my age still up? im a stud highschool senior i wanna smoke my weed with a hottie tonight send a pic if you wanna chill with me i can drive just got off work

Master looking for his Sub - m4w (Newport news) 27yr

Hi I am a single, mixed guy, 27 years old, in good shape, have a good job and am currently looking for a girl or woman who wants/needs/desires to be submissive and wants to find a man that she can serve and make happy. If you are looking for a fun, i [...]

Spanking Shoppe

Relive an experience of youth. Discover the relaxation and benefits of adult spanking in the lap of a skilled, consultant. Feeling tense, worried or guilty? Want to stop smoking or break a personal habit? A wide range of corrective treatments are [...]

just want to get to know someone - m4m (Chesapeake ) 25yr

Hello I'm a pretty chill down to earth African American dude. I enjoy life and stay optimistic looking for friends or more.darkskin 6'1 275lbs dark brown eyes black hair I am a total bottom.No Spam.No emails with body parts I with delete and mark it [...]

Married Looking for reg Boyfriend - m4m (lynn mall) 28yr

Hey guys I'm looking for someone that can host not host in there car. But looking for someone that maybe wants to get together during my lunch breaks and have some fun. I like allot of things and into all most anything as long as we are safe. I love [...]

Looking For Older Couple w/ "ED" Husband - m4mw (Ches.,VaBch) 58yr

Would love to meet a couple who is understanding of her needs but he can't fulfill. However he is understanding of her needs wants and desires. If interested please respond. Please put cuckold in subject line.....thus eliminating unwanted replies.

Looking for a cool person to date - m4m 27yr

Looking for a cool guy who is looking for more than sex....prefer someone whose looking to develop a real relationship..... If you want to see what I look like, invite me over or meet me briefly somewhere...Do not hit hit me up asking for a photograp [...]

Looking for a BJ one hundred!! - m4w (Gloucester point) 28yr

Looking for a BJ tonight!!!! Put "BJ for you" in the Subject of your email and attach a picture. One hundred for you too!!

lonely looking for a friend - m4w (hampton roads) 40yr

lonely 40 yr old white male looking for white female to talk to and see what happens

............................... HighSchool Guy wants a weed buddy :\ - m4w (Virginia Beach) 19yr

its the weekend now and i want a new weed buddy to hang with and smoke a few with. ill bring the bud i have and we can chill. im looking for a chick who has a place we can chill at because i cant really smoke where im at now , but i have a car and i [...]

looking for a good decent woman to have fun with - m4w (virginia beach) 50yr

im a 50 year old no nonsense dude looking for a lady to go out with, have fun, do dinner, knock a few drinks back stroll on the beach and just chill with. prefer someone smart, good sense of humor, in shape, preferably no kids and has their own act t [...]

Looking for open minded couples to have a Romance Party - mw4mw (Hampton Roads)

Hello Everyone, I am a Romance Consultant for Party Gals. I do Couples Parties and more (girls night in, divorce/singles party, bachelorette and more). Get together with other couples and have a party. It will be a great time. Order items in privacy [...]

At My Feet

you long to be on your knees awaiting My orders ready to obey My commands needing desperately to pamper provide and protect Don't keep Me waiting assume the position

Trying to find Something New - m4w (Norfolk) 25yr

Hey im a 25 y/o bi-racial man im 5'11 220 im looking for new things in life.. Recently split from 7 year relationship an trying to get back to having fun in life.... Im looking to meet someone an if we have a connection see where it goes from there.. [...]

Married but lonely? Horny? - m4w

Hello my name is Jay. I'm looking for that lady that may be married but man is not up to par with her expectations. Lonely and need a friend to talk to, horny and need to be serviced? I want to be your mechanic and fix that leak! Hit me up, and lets [...]

Looking for Asian Women - m4w (VA BEACH) 52yr

I looking for an Asian women for fun. I am looking for a beneficial relationship.

StonerGirl - m4w (Chesapeake Va Beach) 20yr

bored today?.....wanna hang out and smoke some bud? ......hit me up im a cool 20yr stoner guy just looking for a mate to blaze with. its cold windy and grey today perfect to smoke. send me your pic ill send min back and we can chill. i drive so if y [...]

looking for ts friends. no charge - m4t (hampton) 27yr

Just looking for new friends. I like a real ts. That can handle a bbc. Im.a cool brother that loves 420. Not looking for drama, bs or fake ppl byt hmu. Your pic recieve mines

Mondays with Mistress

Female Dominant seeks submissive men to play with Thoughts of being tied down, helpless, and completely under a lovely Lady's control, really turn you on! Mild to moderate pain is enough for you. It's mental, not physical pain that gets you off, ver [...]

wealthy looking for attractive asian assistant - m4w (boardwalk)

i'm an attractive older male in my late 30's that wants a younger asian lady to spoil. please be slim, attractive, and willing to meet near the oceanfront once a week for light paperwork, personal assistance, and intimate companionship. you will be g [...]

A woman's perspective - m4w (hampton roads) 25yr

I'm in my mid twenties, a full time college student and I am also self reliant. While I am generally a Happy person I am noticing plenty of my friends pairing off with their significant others I have somehow been left behind. I'm not an abusive Man, [...]

Norfolk - Women Only - m4w (Hampton Blvd) 22yr

Looking for NSA type relationship with a sexy girl (someone mature), just wanna have some fun. I'm about 6'0" and can give you more pics if you want. please be sane and clean and I hope to hear from someone soon :) email back and I'll send my number.

Lingerie and shopping fun - m4w (nn) 42yr

Hello ladies i am looking for a woman that might like a man who can and is willing to embrace his femme side. I am a 42 yr old swm that is a huge fan of lingerie on a sweet woman and I also like it on myself. I am hoping to find a woman that enjoys t [...]

A man - t4m (Hampton road area. ) 24yr

I'm not a ts but behind close doors I am a little fem. I want a man that knows how to be in charge . i can call a friend and have something on a regular. Please be all top and i like for you send a pic when replying back to this post. I am thick so p [...]

Intimate Fun Partner - m4w (Va Beach) 54yr

Looking for a younger female intimate partner a couple of times a month. Not really looking for intercourse but getting just naked and some having fun. We can help each other you out. I been thinking about younger girls lately and how sexy they are, [...]

Slim Navy Guy looking for an awesome Lady - m4t (VAB) 23yr

Really curious, tall, slim, tatted Navy guy looking for friends first! Hope to hear from you :) pic for pic!

Im having a Romance Party - w4w (nn)

Dress: Wear you favorite spring casual outfit and you favorite spring flower in your hair. RSVP by Wednesday, April 24,2013 for one extra raffle ticket with the purchase of one at the door. Must RSVP By Friday April 26, 2013 for ADDRESS. Intimate [...]

couple seeking a live in girlfriend - mw4w (Virginia Beach) 30yr

We are a dd free couple looking for a live in girlfiend. We are currently living in Virginia Beach area. We will be moving to northern Georgia area the end of the summer. We are looking for someone to be our girlfriend and move with us when we move. [...]

SBM looking for a companion or friendship - m4w 26yr

I just moved into my new apartment and im lonely. Looking for a women companion or someone who wants to just hangout, cuddle and watch movies. If you need a place to stay or a friend to hangout with, email me!

single bottom looking - m4m (chesapeake) 25yr

Let me start off by telling you a little about me I am 25y.o 6'1 darkskin darkbrown eyes black hair.I am very down to earth. I enjoy life.I like movies,the mall,bowling,shopping,going to the gym,basketball,video games,and Im always open to new experi [...]

single and looking for a boyfriend - m4m (757/Chesapeake) 25yr

Let me start off by telling you a little about me I am 25y.o 6'1 darkskin darkbrown eyes black hair.I am very down to earth. I enjoy life.I like movies,the mall,bowling,shopping,going to the gym,basketball,video games,and Im always open to new experi [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий